If You Want Something Done Right

Erin knew she was close to the point of no return here, and she went through her checklist in her head. The key to the handcuffs was in the ice, and she had tested this morning that the ice should melt in just over two hours. She had well over three hours until Scott was supposed to come over, and she had taped a note to her apartment door telling him to let himself in. Scott had a key to her place as a result of watering her plants, and he had let himself in a few times when she put out that note just so she could get him used to it. It would be horribly humiliating to have him find her like this, and undoubtedly she'd have to quit her job if he did. But in the event something were to go wrong with the key or the handcuffs, even that kind of embarrassment would be better than being trapped in this bondage, maybe causing permanent damage, or even death. As a final precaution, the phone taped by the handcuffs had 911 programmed into the speed dial, so on the off chance that the keys didn't work and Scott didn't come, she'd use that to call the police. Again, the embarrassment of being found by the police and having to explain that she did this to herself would be horribly humiliating, but she knew she would use it if there was no other way to escape.

Confident she was being as safe as possible, she tied a loop in the rope that was pulling up the swing, and clipped in a carabineer. She had several 10 pound weights that she had tied a small rope loop through. She clipped the weights by the loops into the carabineer, pulling the dowel up against her pussy with first 10 pounds, then 20, then 30. She had read several stories, and even seen a couple videos of girls being punished by what she had learned was called a Spanish Horse. The girl had to straddle a hard wooden wedge, with no other way to support her weight than to have it all on her crotch as the wedge pressed into it. The idea turned Erin on like crazy, but she knew there was no way she could survive a few hours with her full 125 pounds supported by her pussy. The way she had rigged this swing would give her much the same sensation, but with only just over half the force. At least that was the idea. Now having clipped all seven weights to the rope, the dowel pulling up into her spread pussy was getting very uncomfortable. The way her lips were pulled wide by the clamps meant that the rod was pushing right on her vulva and even her clit. Already it was starting to hurt more than she expected, so she moved quickly to finish. She hunched over a little, and then tied the end of the cord connecting the clamps on nipples to the dowel on the far side of the ice. When she straightened up the cord pulled on her nipples painfully. She grabbed the rope that came from her ponytail through the other pulley, and reaching behind her she secured the line to a cleat she had screwed to the dowel. She pulled the rope tight, pulling her up and backwards by the hair. This pulled the cord to her nipples even tighter, stretching her tits down and forwards towards the dowel. No matter how she moved, both her hair and her nipples felt the sharp tugs from her bondage. Before she could allow herself to chicken out, she clicked her hands into the handcuffs.

Holy fuck, what had she done?

Her hair and her nipples felt almost as if they were being burned. The pressure from the dowel on her crotch wasn't bad at first, but it was getting progressively more uncomfortable, and she knew she had a long time to go before the ice would melt enough for her to unlock the cuffs and escape. She felt herself panicking, and she willed herself to bring her breathing under control. It wouldn't do to have her hyperventilate at this point. To relieve her clit, she used her hands to push down on the dowel, taking some of the weight off of her pussy and putting it on her hands. Unfortunately the same motion stretched her nipples out even a little more. The truth was that the added discomfort to her nipples was not as much as she thought it would be, so it seemed a good tradeoff to protect her most sensitive female parts. Unfortunately she hadn't considered how tilting the dowel away from her clit would increase the pressure on her perineum and her asshole. After about 20 minutes her arms were getting tired, and her anus ached terribly, so she took her hands off the bar for a while.

The combined effect of all of this was that although she was quite uncomfortable she was undeniably well lubricated, and she was actually getting the cling wrap on the dowel a bit slippery. Almost uncontrollably her hips began to slide back and forth on the bar, pressing and releasing against her clit. She was pretty certain she'd never be able to get off this way, but getting herself hornier would hopefully make the wait go faster. She closed her eyes, and thought of her imaginary Master coming into the room, to add to her punishment. In her mind he began taunting her about how she wasn't so high and mighty now. How she had made that poor girl cry, but look who was about to cry now? She grabbed and pulled on the rope tied to her nipples, imagining him tugging on them, pulling the rod harder up against her clit in the process. She saw him taking his belt out, folding it over, and caressing ass with it. In her mind, she saw her faceless tormentor raise the belt and smack it across her butt. She moaned out loud at the thought, wishing that he weren't imaginary, that a real man would be there and pull out his belt and thrash her ass, her legs, her belly, and then her tits. She rocked back and forth, pulling on her nipples and taking the full force of the rod pulling up against her.

Erin peeked at the clock, and at the container of ice, making her realize how much longer this punishment was going to go on. Even with the all sliding and pushing, by this point every area from her anus to her clit was getting quite sore. The unrelenting pressure from the weights was taking its toll, and pain was wearing her down, slowing time to a crawl. Her emotions were being worn raw, and as she realized how slowly the ice was melting she didn't know whether to cry in anguish or scream with rage. She closed her eyes to try to retreat into her fantasy world.

Now she saw a vision of her master bringing in the girl from the dry cleaners. Erin imagined him telling her that she needed to convince the girl that she was truly sorry. That Erin should beg for forgiveness.

"Oh God, please forgive me, I was such a bitch," she moaned out loud. "I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to make you cry, to be so mean..."

The clerk shook her head, letting Erin know she hadn't suffered enough.

"Please Miss, please... I'll do anything," she continued in her mind. "Please forgive me. I'll kiss your feet. I'll clean your kitchen floor. I'll even do it with my tongue. I'll lick your pussy, I'll make you cum all night long."

Erin was a little surprised where the fantasy was going, she didn't usually have lesbian fantasies, but there was no telling where her mind would go when she was in this kind of a state, so she closed her eyes and went wherever her mind took her. She imagined offering to do a mind boggling array of kinky thing for and to the young girl if she could just be forgiven. To worship her breasts, to lick her pussy, even to rim her asshole. (Something she had never done in real life.) She had a vision of the girl turning around, bending over a little, and lowering her pants just enough to expose her vagina and anus. Erin guessed that the girl would be waxed completely hairless, and imagined what it would taste like to lick her pussy, how the girl would taunt Erin as she tried to make the younger woman cum. Then the girl would grab Erin's head and pull it up so her mouth was lined up with the girl's anus, and Erin would be ordered to lick. Erin had no idea what it would really be like to stick her tongue in another person's asshole, but the feelings of how humiliating it would be made her even more turned on.

As time wore on, and her crotch ached more and more intensely she began to imagine even more perverted and intense things. She offered to let the girl cane her ass or whip her tits with a coat hanger. In real life Erin would never go so far, since she knew it would certainly leave scars, but in her fantasy the girl took a wire coat hanger and stretched it into simple loop, and she began striking Erin's sensitive flesh, focusing most of the damage on her stretched out bosom. Erin had never gone this far, but she had been strapped quite hard with a belt several time, and she knew that the pain would be close to unbearable. She saw herself howling as the pain would sear through her tits, slowly quieting into sobs. Then she would ask the young woman to strike her again, to punish her thoroughly for her bitchy behavior. Finally she would beg the girl to stop, that she would do anything bring a halt to the pain, she would even let the girl piss all over her and drink it. It seemed like every depraved fantasy was coming out of her twisted mind, and she was striving for new lows in humiliations she could put herself through.

Eventually it became clear there was no way that rubbing herself on the dowel was going to make her cum, no matter how engrossing her fantasies were. The throbbing pain the rod pulling up was getting very hard to ignore. She opened her eyes, and tugged at the key to her handcuff stuck in the ice. Her heart sank as she realized how firmly the key was still stuck in the ice, and she groaned in disappointment.

In the end it took almost 3 hours for the ice to melt to where she could free the key and fit it into her handcuffs. By the that point she was doing everything she could to move the rod around to find a spot from her asshole to her clit that wasn't sore, although she was well past the point where everything hurt. The pain in her crotch made the pain from the clamps on her nipples fade away even with the string tugging on them as she moved the dowel up and down. She kept visualizing all the things that she would have to do that girl to make up for her behavior, which helped keep her turned on through the pain, but in the last few minutes as she worked to get the key free, the pain was almost enough to make her collapse.

Once her hands were free she unshackled one ankle from the spreader bar, and without thinking about it, swung her leg over the rod that had been tormenting her. She lost her balance as she raised her leg and she stumbled backwards. She let out a loud shriek as she hopped back and the rod flew up towards the ceiling with her nipples tied to it. Both clamps ripped off her nipples, drawing an agonized scream. Fortunately the same action had relieved the situation with her hair, so at least she hadn't yanked all her hair out. She held her tits tightly and whimpered as the tears welled up in her eyes. The way her breasts hurt, she was sure she must have torn her nipples clean off. She was terrified of what she might have done this time and the combination of the fear and the pain made the tears flow. Finally she worked up the courage to mover her hands and look at her breasts, and she was deeply relieved to find the nipples looking a little bruised and squished but otherwise undamaged.

Erin looked at the clock and realized she only had about 20 minutes until Scott stopped by. She had cut it closer than she meant to. She hurriedly picked up all of her toys and hid them in her closet, put a robe on to run outside to remove the note for Scott, and raced to get dressed. She was just tying her shoelaces when Scott rang the doorbell. She allowed herself a little smile at how close she had cut it, but her mirth was short-lived with the knowledge of what was coming.

"Great, you're ready, let's load your bike in my truck and we'll get going," Scott said as she opened the door and he saw her in her cycling shoes and clothes.

The idea that Erin had decided to give herself this punishment right before she'd agreed to go on a long bike ride with a group of friends had seemed inspired when she had planned it. Now it terrified her. Her crotch was horribly sore and tender, and even with the padded shorts she was sure that biking was going to be close to unbearable. And while the excruciating pain had subsided in her nipples, she still felt more like lying down and putting ice on them than risking them getting bumped by her arms as she rode her bike. But as always, once she had committed to a punishment, she could not back down, so she smiled at Scott and did her best to pretend nothing was amiss as they loaded up her bike and drove to meet the rest of the gang. She was less successful at hiding the tenderness of her pussy when she climbed up on her saddle, but fortunately she got no more than a couple funny looks.

Thank God the ride only took about two hours, but almost every second of that two hours was unrelenting torment. Even riding up out of the saddle didn't help that much, and Erin couldn't do that for too long anyway. So every time she dropped back down on the saddle her pussy screamed in agony, and it was all she could do to stay on the road. She was just glad she didn't chew through her lip during the ride.

Even with all that, she was not yet sure she had done enough to atone to the young woman she had mistreated, so when the ride ended she declined Scott's offer for a lift back, and rode the bike all the way to her apartment. By the time she got home the pain was excruciating, but she also felt herself getting more and more turned on. She knew that the punishment was almost over, and that soon she would be experiencing the deeply satisfying orgasm she always did when they came to an end. She raced to her bedroom and stripped herself naked. She rummaged through her toybox, finding a medium size dildo with prominent ribs. She coated it liberally with some lube, and lay down on the bed. In her mind's eye she was kneeling in front of the girl she had offended, begging for final forgiveness.

"Please Mistress, please let me worship your pussy to make it up to you," Erin whispered in her mind.

Her imaginary Master positioned himself behind her, and commanded her to start licking the clerk's slit. As Erin imagined what that would taste and feel like, she positioned the dildo at her rear end. Imagining how her Master would treat her roughly, she pushed the dildo hard into her tender asshole. She let out a loud moan from the pain, but pressed on, pumping the dildo in and out forcefully. She put her hand underneath her and pinched her throbbing clit. After all the abuse it had taken today the pain was almost unbearable, but she didn't let up as she imagined her Master making her suffer until she could please the young woman she had wronged.

Through the pain, Erin could feel her orgasm building. She sawed the dildo in and out of her ass faster and faster, visualizing Him taking all the pleasure He wanted with no concern for her. In her mind's eye she saw the girl from the dry cleaners begin to thrash and convulse in orgasm, and she pressed down hard on her clit. Erin scrunched her eyes, and literally saw sparks as her orgasm tore through her body, piercing the pain she was inflicting on herself. Leaving the dildo buried in her ass, she cupped her whole vagina in her hand, and bounced her hips up and down, pressing against her sore pussy. She probably spasmed for over a minute as tiny micro-orgasms kept washing over her.

Eventually her body settled down, and she was able to roll on her side. She managed to pull the dildo from her rear end, and gingerly walked to the kitchen. She washed off the dildo, and then found a package of frozen peas in her freezer. Back in bed, she carefully placed the frozen peas against her abused crotch, and began to relax as the pain faded. Now that her arousal was sated, she was stunned at how perverted her fantasies were. Getting fucked in the ass while being forced to lick a woman to orgasm? Even for her, that definitely out there for a fantasy. It wasn't like all her fantasies were exclusively heterosexual, but the lesbian ones were rare, and she'd certainly never had a real life experience anything close to that. On top of that, it was the first time she'd included anyone else in her fantasies with her Master. It certainly seemed like she was getting kinkier and kinkier. She imagined that that a psychiatrist would prescribe years of therapy trying to "cure" her if anyone had a clue what she was really doing. Good thing she had no interest in being cured, she smiled to herself. Sure, it would be better if her Master was real, rather than all in her head, but sometimes if you wanted something done right, you just had to do it yourself.

*

This was quickly turning into the most difficult hike of Erin's life. She had no idea what had possessed her to conduct a punishment on a hike, but she was swearing to herself that she never wanted to repeat this. But then again, punishments weren't supposed to be anything you wanted to repeat.

After her experience on the sling, it had taken over a week before Erin's crotch and nipples were no longer tender. She had been forced to back out of a few bike rides, but other than that there was no real impact from her session. Over the following month Erin had successfully kept herself on the straight and narrow. She was always kind and courteous to patients at the office, to people waiting on her in stores and restaurants, and truly to everyone she dealt with. She stayed on top of the billing for reimbursement, and kept the office running smoothly.

About five weeks after her session in the sling, she had begun to get the urges that she needed something more severe. She had felt edgy, a bit frazzled and had started chewing on her lower lip. She began finding it harder and harder to orgasm while masturbating, and the ones she did have were less satisfying. She had known from experience that it was just a matter of time before her compulsion would become overwhelming and she would create an event that would require punishment.

The event had arrived in the form of a text message from her bank that she had overdrawn her account. It always pissed her off when it happened, because it was inevitable that the fees charged would dwarf the tiny miscalculation of the balance in her account. It ticked her off that the bank would get her money so easily. She had decided she needed a little punishment to make sure she paid closer attention in the future.

Since she worked half days at the office on Saturdays, her schedule was to take every other Wednesday off. It was a great arrangement, since it meant she could often go skiing or hiking when there were few crowds. So here she was on a Wednesday morning, suffering with every step as she hiked. The path was climbing steeply now, and she was sweating profusely in the intense sun. She had picked out the navy blue wool cardigan from GoodWill specifically because it was very itchy. It was clearly meant to be worn in cold weather and with a turtleneck underneath. With very little other than her bare skin underneath it, and under the hot sun, it was almost unbearable. When she had started the hike it was merely incredibly itchy, but now with her skin all sweaty and her pores wide open it felt like she had tiny pins inserted everywhere on the top half of her body. Almost as bad was the fact that her hands weren't free, so she couldn't wipe the sweat from her brow or pull the sweater from her flesh for a moment of relief. Fortunately the way her thumbs were secured to the belt loops on her shorts with cable ties was easy to hide, so while the few people she had met along the way had looked at her oddly for hiking on a hot day with such a warm sweater, none had noticed that her hands were bound.

At least the shorts were comfortable enough. They were cut-off button fly jeans. She had briefly considered cutting them extremely short, maybe making them more into a G-string rather than shorts, but as always happened when she tried to add an exhibitionist element to her punishment, she had chickened out. She had cut the shorts to about a three inch inseam, so while they were fashionably short, they were far from extreme. And for now, all the buttons on her fly were buttoned, but she wasn't sure how long that could last. She had briefly considered wearing high heeled sandals as part of her punishment, but had decided that was too much, and might permanently damage her feet, so an ordinary pair of sneakers completed her outfit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds