If You Want Something Done Right

Erin thought about this for a while. Her first reaction was to just tell him no, but the more she thought about it, it made some sense. It would be a lot safer, and now that he knew her secrets, it wasn't like she had much more to lose.

"You'd do that?" she asked. "You wouldn't be all grossed out or think it was too freaky?"

"Naw. Like I said, I've seen shit that would curl your hair. Besides I might get to rescue you again, which would be good for my ego," he grinned broadly.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I really didn't mean to bring you into my bizarre little world"

"Oh don't be sorry, like I said it's good for a guy's ego to be the rescuer. Plus now I don't need to dream anymore about what you look like naked." Scott winked, and Erin found herself smiling coyly.

"Yeah well, I hope the reality didn't dash too many of your fantasies," she came back playfully.

"God no! Way beyond them. You are awe inspiring"

"Awe inspiring, eh?" Erin chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"If I can use one of my Dad's favorite phrases, 'built like a brick shithouse' is what came to mind."

Erin had to laugh at that, and the mood broke. Scott laughed too, and her giggle turned into a full laugh. The two of them smiled at each other, and suddenly she felt a huge sense of relief. Her world wasn't going to come to an end, and if anything it seemed like things were going to work out even better than she could have imagined.

"Yeah, I guess I must have been a sight. Quite the show I put on for you."

"Ha! I WISH it was for me. But yeah it was quite the show. It was.. um... yeah... it was something" Scott started blushing again.

Erin had always thought it was kind of adorable the way Scott blushed, but this was even more endearing.

"So you liked that show a little?" she teased him, "you liked seeing me naked? Really? But you see naked women every day."

"Hey -- you've seen the women in our practice. I DO NOT see smoking hot women like you naked every day. And I definitely don't see them all tied up and ... um.. doing stuff like.... uh... y'know..."

Erin had to laugh at how Scott couldn't just say that he'd caught Erin after she'd tied herself all up and was fucking herself with a giant dildo. Guys could be such prudes around girls sometimes.

"Mmmm, smoking hot eh?" Erin was in full tease mode "So you think my show was smoking hot?"

Scott was seriously turning red now, but he kept up a good game.

"Careful there little lady, you're teasing me. Keep that up and maybe next time I'll give you a spanking before I rescue you."

"Yeah, but you have no idea how much I might like that!" she shot right back.

Scott seemed to realize that he was totally out of his depth. He had also pulled one of her couch pillow across his lap. Was he getting a boner talking about this?

"Well," he stumbled, "I guess we'll find out if that happens. But you promise you'll call me before you do something like this again?"

"I promise, I promise. And if you're nice to me, I might let you even peek in on my awe inspiring show." It was Erin's turn to wink.

"Whew," he mocked fanning himself like it was hot, "is it hot in here all of sudden or what? We should probably go, catch up with the gang. Don't want them talking, you know."

"Oh wow, I kinda spaced that out. Would you mind telling them I couldn't make it? I'm doing a lot better, but I'm still pretty freaked out. I'm not sure I'm up for seeing anyone. Do you mind?" Erin asked tentatively.

"No problem," Scott grinned, clearly proud of himself. "I'll just tell them you're all tied up."

"Oh HA HA!" she giggled and threw a pillow at him

Scott stood up, promised her that he'd cover for her, made sure that she was doing okay and promised to see her Monday at work. Just over a minute later, he was gone, and she was left all alone. As she thought it over, this was probably the most bizarre afternoon of her whole life. From the frantic rush to get ready for her session, to that special place of pain and pleasure she was in during the session, to the almost nauseated feeling that she had been caught and that her life was ruined, and then back to the teasing kind of flirting with Scott. To call it an emotional rollercoaster didn't even really cover it. It was beyond wild.

She kept coming back to Scott's offer. The more she thought about it, the more it intrigued her. Scott was such a nice guy, she knew she could trust him, and it would definitely be safer to have him know when she was going to punish her. But just the idea of telling someone ahead of time that she was going to punish herself, it seemed so humiliating. Which of course, for her, meant that it was a turn on.

How could she arrange that somehow she needed Scott to rescue her? How could she create situation where having him finding her would be more and more humiliating? She kept coming up with thoughts that were more and more of a turn on. She stripped herself again and began playing with herself as she thought about what she might do. She pinched and pulled hard on her sore nipple, and rubbed her well used pussy to bring herself off. She kept replaying in her head that feeling she had as she realized he was going to catch her, as she bounced on the giant dildo. She remembered his face as he had come into the room. It had been shocked for sure. But she knew now that she had seen more than that. It had been filled with lust. At that thought she pinched herself cruelly, and slipped over into orgasm.

Maybe this had real potential.

Next.. Games two can play...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds