If You Want Something Done Right

A fallen tree was blocking the path ahead, and she could see no way around it. She girded herself for the effort of climbing over with her hands bound. Aside from just the difficulty of keeping her balance without the use of her hands, the sensations of lifting her leg to place her shoe on the log formed a swirl of pain and pleasure that made her head spin. The most powerful sensation was from the hemp cord digging painfully into her pussy as she lifted her leg and arched her back a little. Erin didn't have a lot experience with rope bondage, but this was a design she had found on the internet and had done a couple of times before. She had started with the hemp cord about 20 feet long hung around her neck, equal lengths draped down between her breasts all the way down to the floor. She had quickly tied three knots in the cord at her collar, sternum, and naval. Once Erin had made certain preparations to her pussy and ass, she had strung the two cords through her crotch, up the middle of her back and had looped them through the cord at the back of her neck. She had made sure to pull the rough hemp tightly against her just shaved pussy lips. Next, she had tied a series of criss-crosses from the ropes down the middle of her back to those running from her sternum to her crotch, squeezing her boobs tightly, making the rough hemp dig uncomfortably into her tender flesh. Once everything was tied as tight as she could, she had pulled her clitoral hood out between the two pieces of twine in her crotch so her clit was pinched cruelly and forced to protrude out The final step before getting dressed had been to attach her favorite clamps to her nipples, and then use another piece of hemp to go from one clamp, behind her neck, to the other clamp. She had pulled that cord tight enough to lift her breasts completely, making her clamped nipples bear the weight of her sizeable bosom.

The good news was the bulky sweater obscured the bondage underneath and the fact that her breasts were not being supported by a bra but rather a pair of nipple clamps. The bad news was that as she stepped up onto the log and then jumped down the other side the ropes between her legs pinched and scraped her incredibly tender clit and lips. The bouncing of her breasts as she jumped scratched against the wool and hemp, and pulled her nipples painfully. The pain of all this was offset by the pleasure from the intrusions in her crotch. She was carrying both a heavy stainless steel butt-plug in her ass, and a vibrating egg in her twat. She had bought the steel plug online especially for this punishment, and the heavy weight shifting as she walked made it feel like she was being fucked back there nonstop. The egg in her vagina was set to a low vibrating speed which was enough to keep her highly aroused, but she knew from experience that she was unlikely to get to an orgasm from it. Although the feelings from both her holes being stuffed and the buzzing in her pussy were definitely pleasant, the longer the hike went on the more they became their own kind of torture. The continual teasing and arousal, with no hope of relief was becoming very difficult to bear. When she moved, the cords between her legs pulled and shifted the plug in her rectum, and made her clit rub against the rough denim. She noticed she had been chewing on her lower lip for probably the last mile as the frustration was building up in her.

Finally, she reached her destination. This hike was really best done as a point-to-point walk, where you drop one car at one trailhead, drive to the other trailhead, and walk to where the car is. Being alone, she had done this a little differently. Erin could see the parking lot where she had briefly stopped her Prius this morning and left it running while she had walked to this very spot. She walked off the trail and stepped carefully towards the tree where she remembered leaving her key. Once she was there, she couldn't believe how visible she still was from the trail and the parking lot. It had seemed a lot farther this morning, and she had thought she'd be a lot harder to spot from the trail. As it was, she felt painfully exposed to anyone who might come along.

Truth was, this next step involved no actual pain, but it was the part of the punishment she was dreading the most. The key to her Prius was hanging from a branch, almost 7 feet off the ground. She had left it there this morning, ran back to her still running car, and driven to the other trailhead. Once she shut the car off, there was no way to start it again without coming here to retrieve the key.

But with her thumbs securely fastened to her belt-loops, there was no way she could reach the key. At least, not while she was still wearing her shorts. While she found that thinking about being humiliated by public exposure was arousing in concept, whenever the she was faced with truly exposing herself, she found almost impossible to bear. Using all her will, Erin bucked up her courage, pulled her hands together, and with the tips of her fingers she was just able to undo the top buttons of her fly so she could shimmy out of her shorts. Standing almost completely bottomless, out in the open, knowing that it would take her too long to get the shorts back on, so that anyone who showed up now was going to get quite the show, it all made her dizzy with fear. She knew she should move fast, but the adrenaline coursing her veins made her jumpy and spastic. She reached high over her head and retrieved the key, and then promptly dropped it. It took her a couple tries to pick it up and get it safely into her shorts pocket. She was mortified to think the view she was presenting as she bent over, her pale ass cheeks totally exposed, her shaved vulva split by the hemp cords, and possibly even the shiny base of the plug would be visible protruding from her asshole.

The last thing she did before pulling her shorts back on was manipulate the speed controller for the vibrating egg in her pussy. She had tucked it between the cords binding her at her belly, well out of reach of her bound hands while her shorts were on, but easy to manipulate now. She did think about switching it to high, almost guaranteeing she would cum several times on the walk back to her car, but she stuck with her original plan and just set it to medium. At that setting it was quite possible, but not guaranteed that she would orgasm during the rest of her hike. Part of her also wanted to undo a few buttons on her cardigan, to make some of the cords visible and increase her humiliation, but she hadn't included that as a requirement of her punishment and she was too afraid to do it now.

Getting the shorts on was easy. Getting them buttoned back up turned out to be impossible. Try as she could, she could not get her fly buttoned with just her fingertips. After a few minutes of trying, she was starting to panic, worried that someone would come along. In desperation, she pulled the shorts back off again, was able to button the second button on the fly, and then tried to wiggle into them. It took her a while to pull them up, but once she did the sweater came down low enough that she was pretty sure no one would see the open button.

Erin felt tons better once her shorts were back on, and she was certain that no one had chanced upon her while she was bottomless. She started the long hike back to her car, its air conditioner, and the wire-cutters that would free her hands. The anticipation of her punishment being over was quickly replaced however by the growing stimulation in her sex. The accelerated vibrator was having its impact, and she felt herself getting somewhere between close to orgasm to over-stimulated. As pleasurable as it should be, it was becoming deeply aggravating to her sensitive pussy. The multiple sensations of the sweater, the cords, the clamps, the plug, and the vibrator all rushed at her at once, and the realization that she would need to endure this for another hour of hiking was all too much. She was surprised that she started to cry from the frustration. She tried to pull her shorts up in a way to get more pressure on her clit so she could possibly climax, but with no success.

Climbing back over the tree that had fallen across the path proved to be harder than the first time. The step up was much higher from this side, and she struggled to climb up without her hands. She was almost over it when she lost her balance and fell backwards. For a brief moment she was terrified that without her hands she would fall and hurt herself badly. God, what if she was knocked unconscious? Taken to the hospital? Her current outfit would make the old joke about not wearing clean underwear seem incredibly tame. Thankfully, she landed on her feet, but as she stumbled back she pulled hard on hands, tugging the shorts open and she felt two quick pops at her fly.

She recovered quickly, but was horrified to see that now the three top buttons of her shorts were open, and not only was her fly gaping wide, but the rope running down through her pussy was plainly visible. She used her hands to push the fly together a bit, but there was no hiding that her fly was undone and there was clearly something going on with the hemp cord. Erin considered taking her shorts off again to re-button them, but she heard voices coming up behind her. Panicked, she did her best to get back over the log as carefully as she could. Now she could see a group of hikers coming up behind her. It looked like three couples, all probably in their 50's. The idea of them seeing her like this was too mortifying to contemplate, and it looked like if she didn't have any mishaps she should be able to stay in front of them. She pushed the flaps of her jeans as close together as she could, and began hiking, praying she didn't run into too many people.

Her prayers were not answered. It was now late enough in the morning to have more hikers out on the trail. She must have run into 20 different groups on her return to her car. She hated to even contemplate the view she was giving them. Back in the hot sun, she we sweating profusely, her eyes were probably red from the bouts of crying, she was sure her face couldn't hide the pain and frustration she was feeling, and to top it off she was flashing a horrifying amount of skin every time she moved her hands and couldn't keep the fly on her jeans closed. After the first few shocked or concerned looks she saw on people's faces she couldn't bear it any more. She stopped saying the usual polite hello to people you meet on the trail and just put her head down, made no eye contact, and kept walking. Hard as it was to believe, this humiliation was way worse than any of the physical torments she was feeling. It was beyond unbearable, and she found herself promising, promising herself that she would never again do something that would put her through this kind of humiliation again.

She kept walking, keeping her head down in her own little world of private torment, holding back the tears so she didn't humiliate herself even worse. Strangely, in the midst of all this, she could feel that the insistent buzzing of the egg, and the rubbing of her trapped, engorged clit against the rough denim of the jeans kept pushing her closer and closer to a towering orgasm. She knew herself well enough to know that that pain and humiliation she was feeling were adding to the fire and to the size of the orgasm to come. But even she had to admit that as much as this level of humiliation was turning her on, there was no way she could bear to even consider the idea that she would cum out here with people watching. She pushed herself to move even faster, almost a light jog, to get to the car more quickly. The increased motion made her breasts bounce dramatically, pulling painfully on her nipples and scratching her tits against the rough wool. The weight of butt plug bouncing inside of her made it feel like an active butt- fucking, and it almost seemed like it all would make it more likely she would have an orgasm in public. She did her best to just focus on getting to the car, praying that nothing more humiliating happened to her.

After frequently thinking that she would never make it, she finally reached the lot where her car was parked, and she scurried over to it. It had vehicles parked on either side of it and it was a little tricky to open the door with her hands still bound, but the door unlocked itself and she was able to slide into her seat. Plopping her butt down forced the steel plug even deeper into her ass, squeezing a loud moan from her throat. She sat there for several seconds gyrating in her seat, trying to get control of herself. Finally, she collected her senses and started looking for the wire clippers that would free her hands. Her heart sank as she realized she had left them up on the dash. She rolled through her mind all the possible ways she might be able to get her hands up there while keeping her shorts on, and even though she was very proud of her flexibility, everything she could think of would have to required contortionism beyond Gumby's. Succumbing to the inevitable, she lifted her butt and quickly shucked the shorts off so she could reach up to the dash and retrieve the clippers. As she grabbed the clippers, she glanced in her rear-view mirror and almost screamed out loud as she saw the hikers that had been behind her crossing the parking lot to climb into the van next to her. Terrified, she clipped one cable tie as quickly as she could and then stabbed the power button on her car. She wanted to cut the shorts free of her left hand too, but there was no time. One of the women was about to slip next to her car to get into the van, and she would be able to look down on Erin's lap and see everything. Erin quickly popped the car into reverse and let it roll a few inches, causing the woman to back away so Erin could pull out. Erin put her left hand in her lap, using her shorts to cover as much of her nakedness as possible. Her heart was pounding and her hands were shaking so much that she probably would have struggled to drive with both hands, but driving one handed proved to be impossible. She finally had to give up, and put both hands on the wheel to maneuver out of the tight parking spot without hitting anyone or thing.

Even with the window closed and the doors locked she could see and hear the group of hikers react as they noticed she was bottomless. Even with her legs tight together, the cords splitting her vulva and pushing her clit out were clearly on display. Her addled brain made her driving even worse, and she ended up making a 5-point turn in front of the hikers, all of whom stood staring at her. Some of the men were laughing and leering, and most of the women were scowling, while others were stunned speechless. The humiliation was breathtaking. She wanted to crawl in a hole and hide. But there was another effect as well.

"Oh God," she thought, "no, not now. Please don't let me cum now..."

It was no use. The orgasm began to rip through her body. Her legs twitched uncontrollably as she slammed on the brakes and jerked the car to a complete stop. Her left hand, still attached to her shorts, flew to her crotch and squeezed her sex. Her brow knit and she let out a loud moan. A small part of her had hopes that maybe the people staring at her would think she was having a seizure or some other less perverted explanation. But she knew that there was no question in her observers' minds what she was doing. She was probably only sitting there jerking and moaning in front of the stunned hikers for about 20 seconds, but it felt like hours. Erin was absolutely mortified by her own depraved behavior, but there was nothing should do to stop.

At the very first instant where she felt she could safely start driving, she popped her car into drive, grabbed the steering wheel with both hands, and raced away as quickly as her little hybrid would take her. About a half mile down the road she pulled off into an empty turnout so she could collect herself. Her intent was to at least free her shorts and get them back on, but as soon as she stopped and she started thinking about how she had orgasmed in front of all those people, she felt another one building up. She turned the vibrator up to high, began squeezing her breast with her left hand, digging the clamp and sweater into her tits mercilessly, and flicking her protruding clit. Within seconds her engine was revving at redline again, and she cascaded over into another orgasm. This one was a colossus of ecstasy, and she actually screamed out loud as it ripped through her, her arms and legs flailing uncontrollably. After that her clit was too sensitive to stimulate directly and she cupped her entire mons and pressed it firmly until a smaller, third orgasm washed over her.

Once she collected her thoughts, she was devastated by her own behavior. She had never in her entire life done something so exposed, so humiliating. Her brain could hardly process what she had done. With the buildup of the orgasm behind her, the discomfort of her outfit also began to weigh on her horribly. Using the wire cutters, she cut the cords from her crotch, and gingerly freed her hyper-sensitive clit. Once she had freed her left thumb from her shorts, she turned off the vibrating egg and removed it, her tender lips protesting as the egg slid out. Removing the butt plug after several hours of being in her was never easy, since the lube was no longer as effective, but compared to her other pain it was manageable. She reached inside her sweater and removed the nipple clamps. The combination of the blood returning to her nipples, and the way that they now were unprotected from the rough wool made her bite her lip. She quickly pulled her shorts back on and buttoned them all the way up. That left just the hemp binding around here breasts and the sweater as the only parts of her punishment still in place. Since there was no way to fix that without exposing herself even more, she decided to drive home as she was.

The rest of her day off was spent at home in comfortable loose fitting clothes, occasionally rubbing some aloe on her most tender spots. The memories of how she had humiliated herself kept popping into her mind unbidden. The embarrassment was so profound she felt like hiding under her bed and never going out in public again. But that night, as she lay in bed, gently rubbing her very sensitive clit, the memories of everyone staring at her came to her and made her even more aroused. She imagined a master who would have made her stop the car, and open her sweater. Maybe he would have made her get out and sit spread wide on her hood. The last thought she had before another wild orgasm flooded her conscious mind was of her master handing a crop to one of the watchers, and telling him that Erin needed to be punished, that her tits needed to suffer and that he should crop her tits until she came. With that image she slipped over the edge, had her final orgasm of the day, and drifted off into sleep.

*

"Fuck!" Erin swore, although around the ball gag it came out more like "whuck!"

Why was this ice taking so long to melt? She had known that this punishment would have to be quick, that she didn't have much time, but she was sure she had calculated better than this. She fumbled around to find the string leading to the key again. It was difficult to grab it while she was bouncing on the dildo, but she fumbled with her cuffed hands behind her back and tugged on it insistently. Sadly it was no closer to freeing the handcuff keys than it had been fifteen seconds ago. She resolved to close her eyes and just focus on the sensations in her body, not to worry about how much time she had left. Her arches in her feet and her calves burned and screamed in protest as she continued to push herself up and down on the dildo impaling her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds