Iron Rose Ch. 05

Miguel leaned down and kissed Carter one last time before putting him carefully on the ground. Then he went away by the time Yvette realized he was gone. She held her son and cried, praying to the heavens and to her sister in law to save Carter. He couldn't die. She was ready to give up her life for the sake of him and Miguel. She just couldn't watch him die.

The ambulance arrived in time to save Carter as Miguel watched from afar in his car, crying his eyes. He was with Mark. He cried as he saw them carrying his brother's body into the ambulance. He then left with Mark to a hideout in that same area.

*

"He's been taken to the emergency room, Miguel!" Yvette cried over the phone. "I am so scared and I have no idea what's gonna happen to my son."

"Nothing!" Miguel said, looking towards the sky as he suppressed his tears. "Nothing is gonna happen to him. Update me on everything that will happen there."

"I will."

Miguel cut the call and quickly rubbed the tear that was making its way down his cheeks. He took a deep breath, quickly turned and started rushing to where Mark and Gabino where. Gabino was bruised all over, crying like a little child. He was bloody and he was pleading with Mark to let him go after being beaten to a pulp. Miguel knew that Mark was loyal to him and it was hurting him just as much. The man was ready to kill for him.

Mark was busy, ignoring Gabino's pleas as he prepared a hot rod for him. All he wanted was to inflict pain on Gabino for making Miguel cry like that. He didn't want anything to happen to him.

"I swear I didn't know he was your brother." Gabino put his hands together when Miguel came over. "I had no idea. I swear, I wouldn't have tried this with him. Believe me."

"I can't believe that after warning you to stay away from him, you went behind my back and still did it." He said sharply, angrily pointing at the idiot. Then he furiously thrust his hand, gripping his hair as hard as he could. "I am doing this to you because not only did you beat up my brother but you almost killed him." He rasped, kicking Gabino in the gut. Gabino fell to the floor as his entire body engulfed in a terrible pain. "You'll forever remember what I am going to do you even in your next life. Mark!"

Mark didn't need to be told. He furiously lifted the red hot rod and placed it on one of Gabino's hands, applying pressure on it.

"Ha..." Gabino's cries of pains filled the entire area.

Shit! He'd never experience such pain before. He could feel the rod burning through his skin and into his flesh and started burning it too. Smoke came out of his hands. Each beat his heart made felt painful. It was like Mark was really burning his heart. The way he was screaming was deafening... the pain was unbearable and no matter how much he screamed, mark had him pinned to the ground with that red hot rod. It was like each passing second, the rod went deeper into his hands, burning his veins.

"God!" He screamed, tears flooding his face. "Please..." He pleaded, still screaming. "I can't take it anymore."

Miguel chuckled sinisterly, looking into his stupid face. "Don't even start crying because this is only the beginning."

"Please..."

But mark was being an animal. He continued applying pressure on that hand until he was sure that the man was burnt enough. Just when Gabino thought it couldn't get worse, Mark pulled the rod from his hand, leaving him whimpering. Gabino looked at his hand and he screamed at the top of his voice. It was badly burnt and it looked like meat that was being processed on a braai stand. It was painful. He tried to move his hand but the pain that he felt was from out of this world. He had no idea if he was gonna use that hand if he got to survive.

He moved his face up to stare at Miguel but felt a sharp pain on his back. Shit! He screamed as he dropped to the ground, crying. Mark had just burnt his back and it was really painful. He was losing blood... He was burnt badly and he was so scared that he peed his pants.

"Please," He rose to his knees, looking at Miguel pitifully. But the man looked stern. "Forgive me, don." He got near but Miguel just stared at him, wanting to murder him. "I... I am sorry," He cried. "Forgive me. I will never touch Carter or any other man or woman again. I will die without anyone in my life. I swear. I will do anything you want from me. I will."

"You got that right." Miguel's voice was hoarse. He sounded cold. "You'll die without any man in your life. And don't give me those crocodile tears." He chuckled bitterly, forming his hand into a fist. "I am not moved by that bloody teary face of yours."

Miguel gripped Gabino's hair, pulling his head closer. He cried like a little kid. "Men like you never stop." He was starting to breathe heavily. "You become obsessed and you're psychopaths. You're gonna die before you hurt another person again!"

"Please... Ah..." Gabino screamed as Mark placed the rod on his neck. He wanted to run away but Mark gripped him and continued burning him, torturing his very soul. His screams were so loud that they would have been heard by everyone in the city... if they had been in the city. Too bad they were in the middle of nowhere and Gabino was gonna die whether he liked it or not.

"Please..." Gabino muttered, crying like a baby when Mark left him. The guy was so annoying. "Let me go, don, I will never do it again."

"You're a psychopath!" Miguel glowered, staring at the man with no mercy. "You'll never be able to control yourself. You'll continue chasing after Carter even if I forbade."

"I am sorry."

Miguel placed his hands on his hips, looking down at the man. "Your apologies are worthless. I will never forgive you for what you did my brother. Your apologies are worthless."

Gabino crawled on the ground, getting closer to Miguel. But his eyes caught something, something that shook his very existence. It was the container that Mark was holding... filled with petrol. His eyes widened as his breaths came out harshly. Never in his life had he been as scared as he became at that particular time.

When he realized what was in the container, he began crying, this time wailing and pleading with Miguel.

"Please, don't burn me alive! I can't die like this."

Miguel gave a sinister look. "You went after my brother, he's nothing like me. Too bad for you, it's he's brother who is here, La don!" His eyes were full of rage.

"I swear!" He shook his head. "I will never touch Carter ever again."

"Stop swearing!" Miguel yelled, furiously dropping his hands.

Gabino began crying and fell to Miguel's feet.

"What are you crying for when you're already in hell?" He grinned evilly, signaling Mark to start his work.

And that was what Mark did. Ignoring Gabino's cries, he started pouring petrol all over him, making sure that he was covered in it. When he was done, he took out his lighter and with a serious face as usual, stared at the man and just waited for Miguel to say something.

Gabino on the other hand knew he wasn't gonna survive. He knew that Miguel wasn't gonna spare him. He stopped crying suddenly, rose his head and stared at Miguel like he wanted to kill him. Then he did something that surprised Miguel...

"You are the devil himself!" He said in a harsh tone in a deep manly voice, without fear. "You are a heartless bitch!" Miguel was beyond surprised he entered his rage mode. "No wonder they raped you and killed your family and..."

Too late! One moment, Gabino was acting all mighty and the next moment he was screaming, running around as his whole body burnt, caught in a powerful flame. His cries, screams and pains could be heard as he ran almost everywhere. Mark had been too mad to let him insult his boss.

Miguel snapped out of his surprise and he wanted to follow Gabino but Mark quickly gripped him and held him.

"Who told you, Gabino?" Miguel shouted, wanting to get answers. "Answer me! How did you know all this?"

But Gabino was just screaming, running around until he fell to the ground and burnt to death until his screams couldn't be heard anymore.

Miguel stood there, watching the burning body as his eyes watered and pain slipped through him slowly. Almost... he was really close... He could have found out who told Gabino about his rape, his family's murder and everything. He was so confused that it brought him nothing but pain. He wanted to recall everything. If only he had the power to reverse time, he'd have found out the truth. But now Gabino was dead. He couldn't blame Mark for setting him ablaze before he found out the truth because the guy was just protecting him. He was a loyal guard.

"Burry the body in concrete." He ordered.

As Mark was starting his job, Miguel took his phone and called Yvette. She didn't even waste time I picking up.

"How's he?" He asked in the most emotional voice he'd ever used in his entire life.

"We were told he's stable. Some specialists came and they are working on him." Yvette's voice was weak and it sounded really bad.

Miguel sighed, passing his hands through his hair. "I had sent them. They are the best I know and they'll save Carter. I know they will." He muttered.

"But you have to be here." Yvette begged. "You have to be here for your..." She paused as she swallowed hard. "...for your brother. He needs you."

Miguel couldn't fight his tears. They came flowing and he had no idea why he was becoming that weak. "I can't let Carter see me because his condition will only get worse. I won't let him know that the man he hates the most in this world is his younger brother."

He covered his mouth as he cried, hanging up. He just sat on the ground and cried softly. He couldn't take the pain anymore. It was even more painful than his own pain. Carter didn't deserve what was happening to him.

***

Miguel was already at his house, all dressed up and bathed. He was wearing a sexy, black short sleeved shirt that fit on his body like a second skin, a dark blue sexy designer's skinny jean and brown sandals. His shoulder length red hair was on and his mood wasn't really great. It had just been a few hours since he had returned and he had been receiving all kinds of calls but he wasn't interested. He was only interested in only one call, from Yvette on how his brother was doing.

He was coming from the dining area when he saw Brandon coming inside looking all sexy and yummy. He was wearing a deep yellow designer's shirt that was tucked in a black designer's trouser with black shoes. He was putting on a tight brown waistcoat that just made him look sexier than usual and with his hair combed backwards like that, he was dreamy for most men... and women but not Miguel.

Miguel was only interested in one particular feature on Brandon, his bruises and his black eye. He was looking really hideous in them and it looked like they were still fresh, after all, he had just been with the guy the previous day. Seeing him, Miguel folded his arms on his chest, holding his phone sexily. He was done playing with Brandon and with the mood that he was in at that particular time, he didn't need any nonsense.

"Miguel!" Brandon gave the sexiest smile ever, opening his arms as he neared him. But Miguel stopped him with his hand, making him chuckle nervously. "I know... I know. Before you ask what's going on, just know that it wasn't my fault and I dealt with the problem."

Miguel moaned, rubbing on his lips. He was really mad. "What's going on? How did you get that bruise?" He pointed. "Who did that to you?"

Brandon groaned angrily, clenching his fists. "It's that idiot, Christian and he's in jail."

Miguel gave Brandon a really stern look. "Christian is in jail and it's because of you." He yelled, snapping at the man. "Whatever did you do this time? Christian wouldn't do that to you. He wouldn't go that far if you didn't do anything."

Brandon felt anger sweep him off his feet. "Great!" He chuckled bitterly, furiously dropping his hands. "When Pablo died, Christian attacked me out of the blue and almost broke my bones. He did again but why am I explaining this to you when I know you are gonna side with him over me? I have been with you through thick and thin. I have never left your side..."

"I don't need your stupid life history." Miguel wasn't in the mood for any foolishness. "I want details. What did you do?"

Brandon sighed, running his fingers through his hair. This was Miguel he was talking to, young sexy La don, every guy's dream and... Unfortunately, also nightmare too if you crossed his path. But he knew him well. All he needed was to twist his story and he was gonna believe him.

"Fine!" he raised his hands, taking a deep breath. "I found out that that idiot, Lawrence, Carter's friend was going out with my son. But you know how trash is, always digging for money even in places they shouldn't. He was trapping my young son with cheap dirty sex, milking him of my money. I tried to tell him to find someone younger than him but he wouldn't listen. I mean..." He pointed at himself, his voice rising. "...I am cool with my son being gay and all but I knew that trash was only using him for money. So I invited him to talk about his relationship with my son. He's way too old for my son. Anyway," He gulped, getting angrier.

"He came to where I was. I wanted to show my son that the trash is only after his money. Can you imagine I just offered him money and the bastard was already unzipping me..." He lied, stamping his foot on the floor. "...we had sex. I mean, I fucked him because he's a whore and after my son found us, he actually said I raped him." He was breathing heavily. "He got Christian as a lawyer and you know exactly how that idiot is. When they couldn't get the evidence, he ambushed me and did this to my handsome face and that's how he got arrested."

Miguel was staring at Brandon, not even blinking. He could tell that the man was definitely lying because he knew him better than he knew himself. Deep down, anger, rage and pain was getting the best of him. He just stared at Brandon, wondering what to do with him.

"I know exactly who you are and what you can do Brandon." Miguel said sharply, angrily dropping his hands. "I can read through you. You're a really bad liar and I can see through you."

Brandon dropped his face, staring to the floor. He could tell Miguel was mad at him.

"I know very well that you abused that boy just like the men on the news." He glowered, clenching his fists. "How dare you, Brandon? Something that I hate the most. That's what you resort to now?"

"I... I..."

"You're on your own on this one." He warned, shaking his head. "I cannot continue supporting you in your stupid crimes anymore. You've been helping me fight against rape and abuse and yet..." He paused, taking a harsh breath. "...you're getting yourself involved in it. I have always told you that rape and abuse is one thing that I cannot tolerate so don't you dare even think I will help you on this one. I won't support you anymore. Rape is really the limit for me."

Brandon raised his shame filled face, staring into Miguel's beautiful face. He wasn't smiling.

Brandon sighed, feeling his heart pound. "Are you gonna get Christian out of jail?"

Miguel gave him a look of disgust from head to toe. Then he ran his fingers through his hair, starting to think about his brother again.

"No!" He simply said without even thinking about it twice. "For now, it's better if he stays in custody. I don't want him involved in the issues going on in my life right now. I don't want him to question my ways."

He shook his head and walked out on Brandon, leaving him watching as Miguel sexily went upstairs to his room. When he reached his room, he went straight to his lair, changed into a sexy looking, animal print robed, got off his shoes and then lit the candles there. It had been really long since he had visited that place and it made him really emotional.

He took out a picture of Carter, passing his hands on it sweetly. Tears formed in his eyes as a smile popped up on his face, making him now even more emotional. Carter had been looking really handsome in that picture, smiling and slaying it as well. Now he was in the hospital and it was because of the idiot, Gabino. He deserved what he got.

One thing Miguel noticed as he looked at the picture was that Carter looked more like his dad, really! He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it before. Maybe it was because he was so much in his revenge that he didn't see the similarities, the smile, the body and even his eyes and his face. Miguel, well, when he was Angelo had taken his mother's looks, everything. That was why maybe he had a feminine body.

"I pray for nothing that to see that smile on your face, bro." Miguel said as a tear went down his cheek. "Carter has to remain alive." He prayed. He slowly poured rose petals on the pictures, praying to the spirits. "Just like these lovely petals are falling on this picture, this is how life shall return to my brother. He shall be well again."

He then sat down on the floor with five pots of fire, representing the dragons and put out three...

"These three have gone forever..." He said, his face now getting stern. "...only two of them are alive. These men are the reason why I can't be with my brother right now, why I can't love him and show him love." He cried softly, staring at the two burning pots. "I would have loved him if I didn't fill my heart with so much hatred for the dragons. They've prevented me from accepting Carter. I just wish..." he paused as he felt a tightening in his chest. He was experiencing pain again. "...I just wish I could tell him how much I love him but I have already lost him forever and can't ever recover him." He put his hands together, looking at Carter's picture.

"I would give my own life for Carter. He can't die. Please, save him."

He closed his eyes, folded his hands and started offering his prayers.

Back at the hospital, the doctors came out and gave Yvette, Alicia and Brian the best news of their lives. They were able to save Carter's life. Looks like Miguel's prayers had finally worked.

***

Weeks Later...

Miguel was coming down the stairs, a brilliant smile on his sexy face, looking all sexy and delicious. He was putting on a light brown tight coat with only a white vest inside, making him looking sexy and a tight black ripped skinny jean that screamed class and style with a dark blue designer's expensive snickers. His red hair was on and he seemed really happy. The past weeks had been stressful and he was glad he had been able to pull through it.

"We can't afford to waste any more time or money on those projects." He said, almost sounding like an order. "I need us to be more careful and serious this time. Talk to you later." He said when he saw Brian looking at him like he wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him on the lips.

"I have some good news for you, Miguel!" He literally jumped, screaming like a teen. Miguel couldn't help but smile. "Carter has been discharged from the hospital and he's in a perfect condition."

"Yeah, I was told." Miguel chuckled happily as both of them took seats in the living room. "The doctors already informed me."

Brian took Miguel's hand, sweetly rubbing on it. "I know you're happy." He couldn't lose that smile on his face. "Even though you may try to deny it, I know that you are. I have seen that something has changed within you ever since you found Carter at the point of death. This new you is beautiful. I think..." He hit Miguel playfully on the hand, making him raise his eyebrow. "...this is also the reason why you haven't gone to see Christian all this time. But you don't have to be so hard on yourself and the man that loves you."

Miguel lost the smile on his face but didn't respond. He rather just rubbed on his temple seductively, staring at the smiling man. He was absolutely right. Miguel was really happy that Carter was now fine. But he also wasn't happy that Christian had been in jail for weeks and he hadn't seen him. But what could he do? He was tied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds