Iron Rose Ch. 05

"Yes," Miguel got off the table and started going round the beautiful table, walking seductively towards him. "You know Daniel was one of the dragons, right?"

Dragons! The name gave Alejandro chills because he was sure Miguel had no idea he was one of them. But he had to act cool. His heart had already run away, leaving him alone. He had to act smart or he was gonna be caught in a lie.

"Dragons?" He gasped, chuckling nervously. "What are dragons?"

"They were a gang that used to rape young boys." He said, still smiling. "Tell me," He stopped and put his hand on his hip. "Did you ever talk to him before I introduced the two of you?"

"What for?" He gasped, smiling sheepishly. "Of course not! All I know that Daniel was in your house. That was where I met him, remember? I have never had any other encounters with him."

Miguel was just staring at him, seeing through his lies. Now what Christian had told him was starting to make sense. The man was nervous as fuck and he was giving himself away and that, Miguel knew very well.

"But I don't understand why you are asking me about him?" He said with a stern look. "I don't know the guy that well. All I know that he owns a foundation that helps victims of abuse and rape. I don't even have any of his contacts."

Miguel nodded, giving a big smile. "I know you're telling the truth."

He went further and seductively touched the guy's chest, rubbing his hands there. Fuck, Alejandro felt his hormones rising his cock started rising in his pants. He loved Laura with his entire heart but couldn't resist a beautiful, sexy and seductive person like Miguel. He was a bomb and he would have him any day.

"Thank you so much." Miguel patted on that muscular chest, making Alejandro rise. They were now facing each other with Alejandro staring lustfully in Miguel's face. "I wouldn't be where if I hadn't met you, Alejandro so thank you."

"Thank you too." Alejandro gave a smile. "I wouldn't be where I am either if I hadn't met you. I have good reason to protect you."

Miguel laughed and then hugged the guy tightly, patting on his back. "Welcome back, Alejandro."

"Thank you!" Alejandro said as he pulled away from those gorgeous arms. "I gotta run."

Miguel nodded and watched as he left. As soon as he left, Miguel lost the smile on his face, replaced by a frown. When Mark came inside...

"My suspicions have grown." He said, staring at the door. "I am starting to believe that Alejandro is the last dragon. That idiot lied to my face!" He literally yelled. He didn't care because his office was sound proof. "And there's only one reason why he did. That's because Alejandro is the last dragon. Christian was absolutely right about him. He also suspects he's a dragon."

Mark took a glance at the door, clenching his fists. "What are we gonna do? Should we kill him?"

"No!" Miguel chirped, rubbing on his chin. "Christian knows that I am hunting the dragons. If either of them disappears, Christian will know I did it."

"Then..."

"Yes, so find out everything you can about Alejandro in Sumitria." He ordered, his face getting serious. "I want everything about his past, if he was ever arrested, if his family was part of a scandal, everything. I want him followed because I don't want any surprises."

"Yes, don!" Mark slowly bowed.

"I just feel so betrayed." He sighed, rubbing his fingers in his hair. "I trusted Alejandro and wasn't just my friend." He paused and looked at Mark. "I considered him as my family. If this turns out to be true, I will be heartbroken. If all this happens to be true then Alejandro was the worst of them."

He told Mark to start his work immediately and went back to his desk to continue his work and forget what had happened. He didn't really go far before he received a call from his brother, Brian.

"What's up?" Brian said happily. "Called to check up on you?"

"I am okay, Brian." He sighed. "I am just at work. I can't continue wallowing in my pain and sorrows anymore. I am taking my life back. I don't want to continue being that Miguel who loved like a poor idiot." He chuckled bitterly. "I am going back to being the man I was before I met Christian."

That night when he went back home, he went into his layer and took off his clothes entirely, remaining completely naked.

He took Alejandro's picture, staring at it and pouring some things on it. Then he placed it aside and went to his table where candles were lit.

"If Alejandro is the last dragon then bring him to me, show me the path." He said, opening his arms widely. "Reveal his true self to me."

Then he looked at the table and took up a portion which he held in his hands, raising it up...

"I will now go back to being the ruthless Miguel, devourer of men," He said loudly as he slowly moved his hands in circles. "I want to drive all of them crazy and provoke their darkest passions."

He poured the portion on himself and it covered his entire body. It was done.

***

"Where's my brother?" Brian asked an elderly maid.

"He's in the room, I think he's getting ready."

"Thanks."

Brian went upstairs to Miguel's room and found him in his dressing room, standing near a bunch of wigs, probably wondering which one he was gonna use for what he had planned. Brian was really worried. Miguel was standing in just a black sexy boxer brief that fit on him like a second skinny, making his body look even more feminine with a bubble butt. He looked curvier than Brian remembered.

"What's going?" He chuckled, putting his phone and car keys on the table. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Exactly!!" Miguel sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. He was sexy, even more than he had been. "I told you everything yesterday. I need to get back to the man I was before Christian came and completely confused me."

"You mean that didn't care about anything?" Brian lost the smile on his face.

"Exactly!" Miguel chuckled as he made his way out of the room and into the walk in closet. "Carter doesn't give a hoot about me and I really think it's for the best." He was looking around, deciding on what to wear. "Once upon a time, I was a cold man who wasn't capable of feeling."

Brian was really worried. If Miguel got back to who he was in the past, things were gonna get bad. "Are you planning on being with another man?"

Miguel gave his brother a grin as he glanced at him. He didn't need to be a genius to figure out what Miguel meant.

"What? Why? What about Christian?"

Miguel sighed as he lost the smile on his face. "I don't know. With Christian I am able to experience real passion. It is never just sex."

Brian smiled, holding Miguel's shoulders. "That's because you love him. You don't have to do this. The guy loves you a lot too. I can see it in his eyes."

"Yeah," Miguel nodded, rubbing on Brian's hands. "Being with Christian gave me so much strength." He smiled, remembering all the wonderful times with him. "I feel so empty without him, Brian."

"What are you gonna do?"

Miguel bit his lip as he took a deep breath. "I am going to try and survive without him by burying myself in my work, in finding the dragons and even if I have to try other men, I will." It hurt a lot. He felt like he was betraying his heart. "But all I know is that I can't be with a man who my brother is also in love with."

Brian felt himself go limp as sweat started forming on his face. He was in so much pain seeing Miguel like that. He wrapped his arms tightly around Miguel's waist, bringing him closer. He kissed his neck and rested his head on his back, moaning softly. Miguel smiled brightly as he leaned towards Brian, holding his hands tightly. He really missed those moments a lot.

Later, the two men were coming down the stairs, holding hands like new found lovers. They both seemed happy. In fact, they were really happy and they were going out to have fun, just the two of them after a long time. Miguel was putting on white designer's shirt which was halfway buttoned up, a blue skinny jean that made him look handsome and brown boots with his red hair. He was smiling, happy that he had Brian to make him feel better.

As the two men were coming down, Miguel heard his phone ringing. Great! Just what he wanted, someone to disturb him while he wanted to have fun. But his smile faded when he looked at his phone. His eyes widened as he glanced at Brian who seemed worried when he looked at Miguel.

"What is it?"

"Carter!" Miguel gasped, tucking his hair behind his ear. "I don't know why he's calling me."

"Pick it!" Brian gestured.

Miguel nodded and quickly picked.

"Carter!"

"Help me, this man came here claiming you want to kill him." Carter's voice was shaking. "I don't know what to do!"

Miguel's eyes widened as his heart gave a violent pound in his chest.

What's going on and who's the man?

***

Thanks for coming to the end of this chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments to let me know your views about this story and what you guys like and don't like. Once again, I am sorry about how Destined Hearts ended. I am truly sorry and I hope it doesn't ruin Iron Rose for you. I love you guys a lot and I am waiting to hear from you.

The theme songs are, "Boss and sledge Hammer," by Fifth Harmony, "Chained to the rhythm," by Katy Perry, "Pretend," by Tinashe Ft A$AP, "Into you," by Arianna Grande and "Superhuman," by Chris Brown Ft Keri Hilson.

Feel the passion...

***

Miguel is a tough, sexy, powerful and beautiful young man whose quest for revenge has caused worlds to collide and hearts to breaks. Some know him as "La Dona"... Others as the boy that devours his men. Everyone admires him for his beauty and his roughness.

Beauty is his weapon... Power is his revenge.

We've seen him transform from Angelo, a beautiful, tough, sexy and powerful heir betrayed by his husband and best friend and killed, literally... to a sexier, more powerful, influential and vengeful titan who uses beauty and power to bring his wrongdoers and anyone like them to justice.

But now, we've got to say goodbye as Miguel's journey comes to an end.

Will Miguel get the justice he deserves? Will he get away with everything or is it a sad ending for him?

Will Christian's love manage to keep him from his destructive revenge?? Or has his heart frozen within him?

Don't miss the grand finale of "Iron Rose."

Feel the passion...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds