It's All About Luca

She turned to face him and straddled his hips moaning as her wet pussy hit the head of his cock. He grabbed hold of the triangle of the thong and pulled it to the side as she slowly lowered herself down on the only cock that had ever truly given her pleasure. The slide down was slow and painful for her and she came the instant it was fully inside her.

His control snapped when he felt her hot tight pussy clenching and grabbing at his cock from the inside. He grabbed at her vest and pulled the front apart. His big hands ruthlessly pushed on her breasts, forcing her to arch her back and lean further away from him. One hand stayed on her breast while the other hand tapped at her legs giving her the silent signal to wrap her legs around his waist.

This ride she knew was going to be hard and rough as they both adjusted to the position she knew he wanted her in. With her lying back against his legs, impaled on his cock, her legs trapped behind him. The only thing that prevented her from falling was his strength and his will not to let her fall from his lap.

She was ready for the pounding thrusts that he would give her, however she was not completely ready for his hand in her hair and him forcing her further back towards the floor. It opened her pussy completely to him and made her more vulnerable to the other hand that now pinched and played on her already taut and swollen clit. One flick sent another orgasm ripping through her.

She was completely lost with her hands now stretched over her head flat on the floor for balance when he seriously started fucking into her hot pussy. She was screaming by the time he pulled her up by the hair and pressed his face into her breasts, biting her nipples and sucking them until she screamed in pain and pleasure as it tugged at the muscles in her womb.

He submitted her to his will completely when he grabbed her legs from behind him and lifted one over his head as he turned her around on his cock till she was riding him with her back to him. He held her even firmer by squeezing her breasts unmercifully holding her tightly against his chest. By the time she was about to collapse with shear exhaustion, and still waiting for him to come, he pushed her forward so she was on her knees, her hands braced behind her back with his tie wrapped around them, on the floor.

Her ass was in the air waiting to be plundered for the first time in five long years. She felt him there and was afraid that he would tear her apart when he really claimed her as his once again. He slowly edged into her tight hole and began to slowly fuck her until she was kneeling up with her back to his chest to feel him deeper within her.

Her legs spread further apart when she felt his hand at her cunt, the pressure at her breast the only thing keeping her from slumping forward. He played on her clit until she exploded around him. He lifted her up and sat them both on the edge of the lounge with his cock buried deeply within her ass, she put her legs over his and felt his hands lifting her as she moaned and screamed out his name, her hands struggled within the ties confining grip to be free to grab at him. She could feel herself falling deeper onto him when with one loud scream she came hard from the ass and managed to squirt all over the floor.

He didn't like that he couldn't see her so he spun her around so that she had her face him. His fingers wondered down to her pussy and invaded it with the same hard plundering that her ass was receiving by his still firmly buried cock. By the time four fingers had entered her she was mindless to anything around her. The man inside her was one entity; just a continuing orgasm that was making her cry in pain at its sheer force. She could feel him gathering his own orgasm around him and drawing it into himself before he thrust one last time empting himself into her and pulling her forward to cradle her within the warmth of his body.

She wasn't sure how long she stayed that way but she was content to remain cradled within his strength as long as it took to recover from the best loving she had ever experienced. She could hear him talking but couldn't register what he was saying. Drowsy eyed, she lifted her head and looked at him. He knew what she was like, until the buzzing in her ears had subsided, she wouldn't hear him.

"Angel, does this mean you want to try again?" She finally heard him asking. At this point, speech was still beyond her capabilities and she took a few moments to answer. Recalling an earlier threat, she smiled and gathered the last of her energy before she answered in the most belligerent tone she could muster.

With a look of utter contempt, she grabbed his hair at the sides of his head, pulling his face as close to hers as she dared and spat, "You fuckin' bastard, you kissed Miranda," then jumped and ran, laughing at the look of astonishment that crossed his face. Her giggles died however when he grabbed her by the hair and spun her around and flung her over his shoulder.

"Where's your room my little bitch, you need some serious lessons in manners."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds