Jack's New Position

The blond Altarian spotted him and walked up. She bowed and he automatically returned it.

"Hello, I'm Hellna, Altaria's Security Minister. Is there a place where we could speak in private?"

"Hello, Jack Danner. Yes, uh, we can go into my office. Please," he gestured for her to follow him to the office in the corner.

Hellna's escorts took positions on either side of his door and closed it behind them.

They sat in the chairs by the window. The light was best there. Jack was taken by the exquisite coloring of her fur and the complimentary style and color of her gown. She had a sense of grace, poise, and authority about her and he felt himself sitting taller in his chair to compensate.

"Would you care for any refreshments?" he asked.

"No, thank you. I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion on your day but I needed to speak with you regarding the encounter you had this morning while you were exercising."

"Is the Sanosian alright?" he asked.

"No. It's quite dead. They drown remarkably quickly and cannot be resuscitated. Still it was a quicker death than he would have received had he returned to Sanosia without completing his assignment."

"His assignment?" Jack asked sickly, knowing what the answer would be.

"Yes, your assassination." Hellna looked at him sympathetically. It wasn't every day you learned that someone wanted you dead and had taken steps to make it happen.

"Was this because I turned down the Sanosian's request to set up a resort on Callosephia?" Jack asked incredulously.

"While they would have loved to get a toe hold on our latest colony world, it is our belief that your thwarting their efforts was likely not the source of the order to have you killed. We have reason to believe the Sanosian was a contract killer but the contract didn't originate on Sanosia. We haven't yet identified the source and it was an unfortunate accident that our agent knocked him into the water as we can't get information from him now that he's dead."

Jack leaned back in his chair. He seriously hadn't considered this possibility when he took the job of protecting the Altarians from the predations of other races, including Humans. He knew he had upset some people but enough to have him killed? If they had succeeded the Altarians would have had to begin their hunt for another Trade Representative and Ambassador. Again, that didn't seem like a quick win for anyone considering how long it had taken them to find and choose him.

"I don't understand what anyone would have to gain by killing me," Jack mumbled.

"When we discover the 'who' maybe the 'why' will become evident," Hellna said gently.

He nodded then looked up. "Am I still in danger? Are my friends in danger?" He looked to the door.

Hellna smiled at his concern for his friends. "No. There was only one assassin. Our Intelligence Agency is keeping close tabs on the movements of all of the players and there hasn't been any other activity. You're safe for now. We'll keep in touch in case something else arises." She stood. "Thank you for your time."

"Thank you for your vigilance!" he smiled as he stood and held out his hand. She smiled and looked down at it as he blushed. "Sorry, shaking hands is a hard habit to break."

On impulse Hellna reached out and took his hand. Her grip was sure and strong and he saw her nostrils flare as she leaned in a little.

"It was very nice to meet you," Jack said, his voice unconsciously dropping an octave. Her warm and spicy scent was beginning to have an effect on him. Hellna reluctantly pulled her hand back and nodded quickly with a tremulous smile. "It was good to meet you as well."

Jack opened his door and the two guards snapped to attention as Hellna stepped through. The two scented the air as their boss went by and looked back at Jack with wide eyes.

"Thank you for protecting me this morning," he said to both as he couldn't identify which one had leapt over his head to strike down his assailant.

They both nodded and stared down at the bulge showing against his pants. Eyes got wider then they scrambled away after Hellna.

Jack walked out to stand by Leffera's station again and asked her to gather the others. Soon he was surrounded by his coworkers. He wished they would pay less attention to his physical reaction to Hellna. Mella was blatantly staring and biting her lower lip. Geez! That so wasn't helping it go away!

"Listen I just wanted you to hear it from me before the rumor mill blows the story out of proportion. This morning while I was out running I was targeted by a Sinosian assassin." The group gasped and closed in tighter around him. He understood this was likely herd behavior, like 'protect the males'.

"The Altarian Security Ministry was on top of it and the two ladies with the black coloring stopped the assassin before he could get to me. There was only the one so the threat is over." They moved closer still and made nervous sounds. More than a few reached out to touch him.

Jack was feeling a little overheated so he thanked them and brought the gathering to an end. He moved carefully through the group, receiving a few more soft touches, then went back into his office and shut the door. His head began to feel a bit clearer without the cloud of spicy female musk scrambling his neurons. He walked over to his desk and dropped into the chair behind it with his hands on his face and his legs splayed. He leaned back in the comfortable chair and tried to relax for a moment.

Then he felt hands taking his zipper down. Before he could react his stiff cock was exposed to the air and a long prehensile tongue was coiled around its girth. He looked down and there was Mella, stroking him with her wet tongue and looking up at him with need in her eyes.

"Mella..." he gasped.

She sucked her tongue back into her mouth. "Please don't send me away! You need this! I need this! You got us all flustered out there."

Mella sucked his cock into her mouth and slid it all the way in until her lips were wrapped around its base. Jack's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as her tongue went to work caressing his balls. She began making short little strokes which caused the head of his cock to rub against the entrance to her throat.

"Oh fuck Mella! That feels so good!" he gasped and her eyes twinkled with delight. She moved to long strokes from the head to the base and Jack groaned.

When his breathing became rough Mella lifted her head from his cock. His eyes opened and he looked at her desperately.

"I want you inside me. Please!" Mella begged.

"I'm too big for you!" he groaned, still worried about hurting her.

"I got your dimensions from the others. I've been practicing to make myself accustomed to your size. Please!" she begged again and crawled up on his lap. She undid the clasp on her gown and let it slip off to the floor. Mella's fur was a beautiful honey gold and her stiff pink nipples stood at attention with her excitement.

Jack grabbed her ass and lifted her until he could place her top right side breast into his mouth. Mella crooned her joy as he squeezed her ass. He slipped his right hand between her cheeks and ran his fingers over her wet opening. Her crooning got louder and she began to tremble. He got a good grip on Mella's body and stood up. He gently laid her on her back on his desk and kissed his way down her chest. She had very sensitive nipples so he refrained from using his teeth on them. Simply sucking on her breasts while running the tip of his tongue around and over her nipples was sending her to a very happy place. She clutched at his head and released his hair from its ponytail so she could run her fingers through it. Her crooning increased as she luxuriated in the feel of his hair between her fingers, his lips on her nipples, and when his fingers slid into her wetness her crooning became even louder.

She was a very tight fit for his fingers and he was doubtful that she was ready for something as large as his cock.

She paused in her crooning. "Please! Slam it in me! I need your cock! Fuck me baby! I need it bad!"

Jack pulled back with a snort and looked at Mella in surprise. The shock was enough to pull him from his scent driven lust. Her eyes locked on his as his eyebrows rose. She looked away embarrassed. "Is that not what is said when Humans have sex?"

"Maybe, sometimes, but where did you hear it?" Jack asked.

"A visiting Human delegate was watching a movie on his personal entertainment player and I watched over his shoulder." she explained. "I found it VERY stimulating!" she grinned.

"Over his shoulder?"

"Well... from behind a decorative planter and over his shoulder."

He smiled then dipped his head between her thighs. He ran the tip of his tongue around her opening and she cried out clutching once more at his head. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted quietly and Jack was having difficulty keeping a straight face. The dirty talk was really making her wet so he plunged his tongue deeply into her and began to fuck her with it in time with her chanting. Her voice wobbled with the intense sensations roaring through her body.

Jack was hard as iron and he really needed release so he decided to see if Mella actually was capable of taking him. He stood up and ran the head of his cock across her dripping opening.

When Mella felt him touching her with his cock she squealed with joy. She had wanted this for so long! She got a little frantic trying to get him to slam it in but he maintained control over the pace. Jack grabbed her ankles and held them together as he lifted her ass off of the desk. Then he pulled her a little closer to the edge. Finally he pressed the fat head of his cock against her slick but tight orifice. He was about to give up when the opening relaxed and the head popped in.

Mella was in heaven. He was inside her! Just a little but it was a start. He was so big! She felt full already but she knew he was barely inside.

Fuck! Mella was so tight! He looked at her expression and it was obvious she wasn't in pain, yet. Jack leaned more weight on Mella and felt his cock slowly slide into her wet but exceptionally tight channel. He kept an eye on her expression so he could stop at the slightest sign of pain. He couldn't get over the pressure on his cock!

Mella's croon dropped three octaves as she trembled and took his cock deeply inside her. Her climax was right there!

Jack wasn't going to be able to hold on. Her interior, wrapped so tightly around his cock was so velvety smooth and hot. Every tremble and squeeze came through as delicious vibrations pushing him closer to his own explosion. Finally he reached bottom and the head squeezed up against the entrance to her birth chamber. He felt the spongy mouth of the organ caressing the tip of his cock and groaned in pleasure as sparks shot through his nerves.

She had all of him! Every glorious bit of his huge cock was stretching her wide! When the hot head kissed up against her deepest part she could hold back no longer. Her muscles clamped down on his cock in rippling waves milking him as she felt him begin to shoot streams of hot cum into her very center.

Jack threw back his head as his orgasm rocked through his body. This was the fastest he'd ever gotten there. Mella was so tight, hot and excited he'd been swept away by her desire. She was draining him dry with her body's pulses and he felt that wonderful satisfied feeling from an incredible release. His cock slowly softened and slipped free from her tight grip. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips as she gasped in happiness.

"That was incredible Mella! You were amazing and just what I needed!" he whispered to the panting female. She smiled up at him with twinkling eyes.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it!" she giggled.

He smiled in surprise. In all the time he'd been on Altaria he'd never heard a female giggle before. It was delightful and he couldn't keep a silly grin from his face. He kissed her again and she returned it with vigor.

"OK, I should try to get some work done today," he said with a smile. He picked Mella up off the desk and set her on her hooves then he picked up her gown and she put it back on.

She tilted her chin up and he gave her a final kiss on the lips and a pat on the bum as she headed for the door. He tucked himself away as he watched her sexy little walk.

The moment the door opened a concerned Leffera stepped in and rushed over to his desk.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he asked.

"You- You're being recalled to Earth! This correspondence just came in from Earth's Trade Commission. They want you to report to their headquarters," she stuttered out.

"I'm sure it's just a routine matter, not a permanent recall. Nothing to be concerned about. When am I supposed to be there?" he asked calmly.

"Today!" she blurted.

He leaned back with a surprised look. He took the notice from Leffera and read the minimal information on it. "That is rather short notice." He thought about the timing of the recall and the assassination attempt. He shook his head. He was being paranoid.

"Well, I suppose I should go pack a bag," he said looking back at Leffera. Mella was standing next to her and both had nervous looks on their beautiful faces. "It will be ok!" he tried to assure them.

Mella got a determined look on her face and tapped out a message on her phone. "It doesn't hurt to make the Altarian Security Minister aware of this."

He nodded and smiled thinking it may have been an overreaction but like she said, it couldn't hurt.

Jack had to give Leffera and Mella a quick hug and kiss before they'd let him go. He saw quite a few other concerned faces as he left the office. Leffera must have informed the rest of the staff about the recall notice.

After a quick stop at his apartment to get his travel case he took a cab to the Interplanetary Gate Network Terminal. The building was very busy with beings from many planets coming and going through the mirror surfaced Gates to many destinations. The Gates were controlled by a race of sentient machines called the Tik. Jack had met a few Tik at different official events and found them to be friendly and great company. Intelligent and thoughtful, they accumulated vast amounts of knowledge during their extraordinarily long lifespans and welcomed the chance to share it with others as long as you were willing to share your story with them. Considering each Tik shared its knowledge with other Tik it met, having them record your story was an honor, a digital immortality of sorts.

Jack got into a line which moved quickly and was soon standing before the customs and security agent.

She was a beautiful chocolate brown and reminded Jack of Karrel. He took in the delicate shading around her eyes and recalled how similar this was to Karrel's eyes. Man, he missed her.

"Sir?"

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm in a bit of a daze. You look very much like someone I know," Jack said with a wistful smile.

"I will take that as a compliment," the female smiled coyly.

"Yes, you should," he returned. "I'm Jack Danner. Trade Representative for Earth and Altarian Ambassador. I'm heading back to Earth for a meeting."

The female's eyes grew wide and her smile broadened as well. "It's very nice to meet you Jack Danner! I am Marrell. My cousin Denee works with you in the Embassy. She has some... exciting stories about you and your movie parties." Jack recalled Denee. She was exceptionally vocal during sex... and insatiable. He didn't get much sleep that night. Marrell looked away from him licking her lips and tapped away at her screen for a second. An area of the screen began to blink and she looked up at him. "There is a notice asking for you to wait for a moment for your escort."

"Escort?"

Marrell tapped her screen and it went dark. "If you will come this way, I will take you to a waiting lounge where you can rest until your escort arrives." She opened the small door in the counter and guided him through. Another female stepped up to the empty terminal, activated the screen and processed the next person in line.

Jack was led to a door then down a hall to another door which opened on a small sitting room. He stepped inside over by the couch and set his bag on a low table. Merrell closed the door behind her and walked closer.

"Is there anything I can get you while you wait? A beverage? Something to eat? Anything?" she said softly as she slowly stepped closer. Her nostrils flared as she took in his scent. He was feeling quite warm as her body got closer and he saw her licking her lips again. His eyes locked onto the pink of her tongue against her wet black lips. Her eyes were getting glassy and he could see her excitement in the fact that her nipples were doing their best to poke through her gown.

Jack inhaled her sweet, hot musk and his head began to spin. Karrel's scent had switched from spicy to sweet during the last month they'd enjoyed each other's company. He had no idea what that meant but it was intoxicating. He reached up and took her face gently between his hands. He dipped his head down and slid his lips across hers. She gasped, trembled and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He tangled his own around it and gently sucked on it.

His hands moved down to undo the clasp on her gown. As it slipped to the floor he placed his hands on her top breasts and squeezed them. Her nipples were taut and sensitive and she gasped into his mouth.

He put his arms around her body and lifted her against him. He turned and laid her out on the couch. He kissed her once forcing his tongue deep into her mouth and she grabbed at his ass pulling him down to rub against her. Her eyes went wide when she felt his size and how hard he was.

Jack pulled back from the kiss, breathing hard. Her musk swirled around his head and his cock just got harder. He slipped down her torso and sucked on each of her nipples as she thrashed under him. His mouth went lower still until he fastened it upon her drenched opening. He stroked the surface with the flat of his tongue and she began a warbling croon. In his lustful daze he thought he was with Karrel as these were sounds that she had made the last time they'd had sex. It was confusing but he wanted her so badly. He pushed his tongue deep into Marrell's opening and drank her fluids. So sweet! He gulped it down and scooped more with his tongue. Her hands were tangled in his hair as she pulled his head tighter against her gushing opening. He continued to swallow her sweet nectar. The warble became very loud and Jack was beginning to worry someone would hear them. He pulled back and she sprayed his face as she came hard.

He heard the door open then slam shut behind him and this was enough to clear his head a little. He realized the woman before him was open and ready for more. He wanted more. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. He moved up to slide himself into her wet opening when the door suddenly opened behind him and hands grabbed his arms. They dragged him bodily out into the hallway and once he was sitting on the floor hands tucked his cock back into this pants and zipped him up. A jet black Altarian stepped back into the room, returned with his bag, and closed the door. The other black female wiped his face clean with a damp cloth then aimed a device at his face which blew cool mint scented air over him.

"Breathe deep," she said, speaking for the first time. Her voice sounded off.

Jack followed her directions and breathed in the refreshing air. His head cleared and he looked closely at the female with the fan device. She was wearing something in her nose. A filter of some kind?

The one carrying his bag knelt down and looked him closely in the face. She was also wearing the nose filter. "Did you have sex with that female? Did you ejaculate in her?" she said sternly.

Jack was still confused. "What? No, we didn't get that... Why?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds