Jack's New Position

"You can make it up to me later," she grumbled, her expression swinging between cross and lustful. She left a clean towel in his lap to cover up the distraction.

Jack's eyes swung over to Leffera and saw the bundle in her arms. He blinked. Since when did Leffera have a child?

Elissa walked back into the room. She was dressed again and her face absolutely glowed with happiness. "Let me hold my grandson!" she smiled, taking the bundle from Leffera.

"Grandson?" Jack thought. "Did Karrel have siblings?"

"Come meet your father, little one," Elissa crooned to the baby as she walked towards Jack.

His eyes went wide with shock and his jaw dropped. Elissa looked at him with surprise then looked at her daughter. "You didn't tell him? You said you were going to tell him when you went to the hospital yesterday."

"That can't be! Humans and Altarians aren't genetically compatible!" he blurted. He looked at Karrel. "You were away for months!"

"Yes, after I discovered I was pregnant with your child. I went home to be with my family and the royal physician. This has never happened before. My pregnancy had to be carefully watched and in complete secrecy. Once the baby came to term and was found to be completely healthy I was able to come back. This was the other genetic change you underwent which I was going to mention yesterday. You are compatible with Altarians. I'm sorry, I don't know if you are still compatible with Humans though," she said with a sad expression.

The sweetness! The doctor said it was a sign of peak ovulation. His head jerked to look at the Queen and his jaw dropped again. She smiled sweetly back at him.

"Yes, I'm going to have your baby too!" she said blissfully.

"MOTHER!" Karrel yelled. Her face showed she'd just realized her mother had planned this interlude with Jack, including sending her to see Leffera with the baby while she waited in Jack's apartment.

"I'm sorry but when I held this darling baby in my arms the first time I knew I had to have another child. With Jack! I immediately stopped taking my contraceptives," she said fiercely.

The baby became restless from all the loud voices.

"He's healthy? Does he look like an Altarian or a Human?" Jack whispered, frightened. He'd fathered a child! A cross species one at that! What had he done to the poor baby? What kind of life would it have?

Elissa set the bundle down on his lap and opened the blanket. The baby was so much smaller than a human baby but considering the size of Altarian mothers he thought that made sense. He saw its chocolate brown fur (like his mother) and Altarian features (beautiful and perfect like his mother). Absolutely perfect features. Their eyes, nose, lips, ears, fur, two finger-two thumb hands, and cloven feet. There were no human features at all. He sighed in relief! The child would fit into Altarian society perfectly. Then he looked closer. He saw the tiniest little bumps on its forehead. He looked at Karrel. "Horns?" he whispered.

She beamed back at him. "He's perfect!"

He smiled back at her. "He is," he whispered in awe. Jack redid the bundling as the baby was beginning to get cold. Then he lifted him up to his face and gently rubbed his face against his son's. He kissed his forehead. The baby cooed and they all chuckled.

"I want a baby too," Leffera said quietly from the side.

Jack looked over at the young female and held out his arm. She immediately tucked herself up against his body. Jack scented her and took in the spicy heat. So it wasn't her time or she was on contraceptives. He looked at Karrel whose smile told him everything he needed to know.

"I've always wanted a big family!" he grinned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds