JAG Revisited Pt. 05

"Sure Harriet, if you like, I have a king-sized bed, you can sleep here!"

"That sounds amazing Major, thank you so very much."

"Harriet, out of uniform, please call me Sarah or Mac, okay?"

""Sure Sarah, thank you, I was wondering, do you have anything to drink?"

"Soda, nothing alcoholic, you know me and booze!"

""Sorry Sarah, I forgot, soda would be fine!"

She handed her a soda and took a seat across from her on the bed; "So tell me Harriet, what's the issue with Bud?"

"Oh, he's just being an ass! He seems disinterested in any of the preparations, it's just frustrating."

"I know about being frustrated, but I'm that way because of the lack of sex. I'm not sure if you know, but I thought it would be best if I came clean and told you."

She laughed; "Let me think Sarah, you had sex with Bud, right? It's okay he told me. I had sex that same evening with Harm, boy that is a man with some huge cock huh?"

She looked at Harriet as if she didn't know what she meant.

"Come on Mac, you don't have to hide it, I know the two of you hooked up. So tell me, what did you think of Bud?"

"To be honest Harriet, he was perfect. Okay, so I had sex with Harm, he does have one huge cock, it's amazing, but if you're asking me which one I prefer, I'd have to pick Bud's. He is about two inches smaller than Harm, but with Harm, sometimes it's just too large. Bud can fuck all night and it's never uncomfortable."

"I know exactly what you're talking about Sarah. Don't get me wrong, Harm was fantastic, but with Bud I can let loose and don't have to hold back. I'm still hoping for a repeat performance from Harm, but just like lobster, I wouldn't like it for every meal."

"Well put Harriet. Listen I was just going to hop in the shower. Make yourself at home; put your feet up, I'll be out in a few." She hopped up and went into the bathroom, but didn't close the door completely.

Harriet slipped her sandals off and took off her outer shirt that was covering her tube top. She hopped up onto the bed and turned on the television. She saw a bag of potato chips sitting on the table. She reached for it and under it; Harriet spotted a long black dildo. It appeared to still be wet and she instantly got turned on. She picked it up and examined it. Raising it to her nose, she inhaled it and her pussy began to moisten just thinking it was recently in Sarah's pussy. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out and she ran it along the thick, black bumpy phallic.

Just then Sarah opened the door and she was running a large comb through her wet locks. She stopped dead in her tracks and watched Harriet's tiny tongue running up and down her dildo. She cleared her throat and Harriet jumped and dropped the dildo into her lap.

Her eyes were bugging out; she looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an eighteen-wheeler. "Oh my god Sarah, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I reached for the potato chips and I was drawn to this lying under the chips. Somehow I just picked it up and I smelled your, your, well you know what and before I knew it, I had to taste it."

Sarah came over to the bed and sat down beside her, very, very close. She placed her hand on Harriet's thigh and patted her there. She whispered; "No Harriet, I don't know what it smells like, tell me!"

Harriet looked into Sarah's eyes with those gorgeous green eyes. She licked her lips and in barely a whispered replied; "Your vagina Sarah, that's what it smells like."

Sarah giggled; "How would you know what my pussy smells like Harriet?"

Harriet was blushing from head to toe. She bit down on her bottom lip and licking her lips once again whispered out; "After Harm and I, well Bud came over to apologize and one thing led to another and suddenly I had his cock in my mouth. I knew where it was and that smell and taste, well I knew I'd never forget it."

Sarah's hand came up and brushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek; "Harriet I have a question and I want you to be honest. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"In college, my roommate kissed me and we made out a little bit."

Sarah smiled and her hand drifted down Harriet's neck and softly caressed her bare shoulder. Looking down she saw how her nipples were erect and poking against her tube-top. "No Harriet, I mean have you ever made love to a woman, naked, in each other's arms and between one another's legs."

Harriet sucked in her breath; "No, never that Sarah, have you?"

Sarah was grinning from ear to ear; "Oh yeah Harriet, after that affair with my commanding officer in Okinawa, I swore off men and concentrated on my career and law school. During my second and third year I became involved with my law professor; she was an African American who was dominant. She seduced me and I was a willing participant. Over the next two years we were inseparable and I learned to be less of a subordinate and became more dominant."

"Wow Sarah, that's amazing, I never knew and you still are?"

"Oh no Harriet, I definitely love men, but I consider myself bi-sexual and love sampling a beautiful woman from time to time. Have you ever thought about it?

Harriet had her hands in her lap; she was twisting her hands as she looked down and slowly nodded up and down. She looked up at Sarah and she knew what was coming and she was welcoming it.

Sarah leaned forward and placing her fingers under her chin, she lifted it slightly and ran her thumb softly along Harriet's full, pouty lips. She drew down her lower lip and Harriet surprised her.

Harriet leaned towards Sarah and opening her mouth, she sucked gently on Sarah's thumb. Her tongue darted out and ran around her thumb. She opened her eyes and those green pools of sparkling excitement made Sarah melt.

Sarah's other hand came up and cupped the back of her head and drew her to her freshly painted lips. She felt Harriet's lips move beneath hers and she felt Harriet's tongue slip past her own lips and slide back and forth across Sarah's full pouty lips.

Pulling away she stared into Sarah's dark brown eyes and whispered; "Sarah, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this! Working side by side with you every day and listening to Bud, telling me what a gorgeous body you had, describing to me how you looked, made me wet. I really hoped something would happen, I didn't know what, but when you stepped out of that bathroom, even though I didn't see you at first, but looking up and being startled and then seeing your gorgeous hair all wet and you combing it back. My god Sarah, I just wanted to run my fingers through it and go crazy. I was going to combust from the heat I felt between my thighs."

Sarah grabbed Harriet's hands and looked into those mesmerizing green eyes. Raising her hands to her own head, she smiled wickedly, "Combust Harriet, do what you want and let it all loose!"

Harriet let out a gasp and then a moan as she fingers came in contact with Sarah's silky, wet locks. She combed through them and Sarah noticed how she was breathing harder and her hands were shaking as they continued to comb through them.

Sarah slowly closed the gap between the two of them and their lips met again. This time the kiss was more heated and urgent and for the next ten minutes, they kissed, sucked and tongue fucked each other's mouths. By the time they parted, both of them were breathing so hard, they were gasping and panting uncontrollably.

Sarah stood up on wobbly legs and looked down at the sprawled out body of the sexy blonde. She reached down and undid the tie holding her tiny robe together. It was nearly off her shoulders from the caressing Harriet was doing, but now she wanted Harriet's eyes on her naked flesh. It fell to the floor and she climbed back onto the bed and hovered over Harriet.

Harriet reached up and her hands immediately attacked Sarah's low hanging fruit. She squeezed, caressed and twisted the pliable flesh before her. She urged Sarah lower and her lips puckered up and she let out a loud groan when her lips plastered to Sarah's large, stiff nipple.

Sarah moaned in delight and her own hand slipped between her legs and began to slide through her fat, wet lips. She found her own clit and rubbed it vigorously as Harriet moved to the other nipple and sucked even harder. She loved having a novice play with her lush body, but now it was time for Sarah to take control. She rose up and kneeling over Harriet, she reached down and pulled up at her tube-top.

Harriet willingly lifted her arms to allow Sarah to remove her top. She looked up with apprehension, but at the same time anticipation. She really wanted this and she was bursting with excitement of what was yet to come.

Sarah had every intension of taking this slow, but seeing the sexy blonde, half-naked before her, she tried unsuccessfully, she leaned forward and began to ravish Harriet's bare neck and sexy ear. She whispered into it; "Oh my god Harriet, you have no idea how incredibly sexy you look right now. You remind me of the proverbial girl next-door, but at the same time, I have visions of Harm and Bud's cock sliding in and out of your sexy mouth and juicy pussy. Just imagine your ear canal is your pussy. This is what I intend on doing to it!"

Her tongue flicked at the tiny lobe, she sucked it between her lips and her tongue darted out and ran around the outer folds of her ear. She then began slipping her tongue deeper into her ear canal and she felt Harriet squirm beneath her and she let out a loud grunt.

Sarah's hands were also busy sliding up and down her bare arms; she crossed over and found both of Harriet's cherry tipped breasts. She twisted the firm tips and tugging on them, she felt Harriet's breathing ragged against her own neck. Letting go of her tits, her hands slid into her light golden locks. One by one, she plucked the pins securing Harriet's hair up upon her head. As her hands combed through it, it tumbled around her shoulders; "Ah yes, much better Harriet, I love your beautiful hair, whenever I see it up at the office, I want to do just this!"

She combed through them again and kissed her with such intensity, it caused Harriet to swoon. She pulled back slightly and they searched each other's face, their eyes darting back and forth. "You know Harriet, that is one thing you can never find in a man. They kiss you once, twice, sometimes a little longer, but with a woman, we love kissing and caressing one another's lips and tongues and it sometimes goes on forever. I feel that way with you!" She resumed kissing her and she let out a groan when she felt Harriet's hands becoming more aggressive as they roamed her lush body. She mimicked Sarah, as she twisted and tugged at her larger, darker nipples. She let out a gasp when she felt one of her hands scrape across the heated flesh of her belly and wander down between her thighs.

Sarah let out a loud moan and she spread her legs even wider when Harriet's slender fingers parted her fleshy cuntlips and slid tentatively into her wet hole. When she arched her hips, giving Harriet the green light, she felt her send a second finger in and even deeper.

Harriet felt empowered the way her fingers in Sarah's pussy were making her react, she added a third finger and using her other hand, she twisted Sarah's nipples even rougher. She was rewarded with a long gasp and she was blown away when she felt Sarah bathing her fingers with her juices as she experienced a tiny orgasm.

Sarah was out of breath, but pulled back and felt Harriet's fingers slip from her pussy. Pushing Harriet back onto the bed, she hovered over her and ripped open her jeans, tugged down her zipper and roughly began wiggling the tight jeans off her ample hips. Tossing them aside, she made quick order of her panties and leaned back on her haunches as she took in the sight before her; "Oh fuck Harriet, I'm going to love feasting on your luscious body!"

She spent several minutes sucking and licking on Harriet's gorgeous tits. She had her so turned on. She nearly came from the attention she placed on them. She planted soft butterfly kisses along her lower chest and heaving belly. Her hands were caressing and scraping her shapely legs and they parted so wide, she thought she's pop a hip. With a loud guttural moan, Sarah lowered her head and began making love to Harriet's luscious, tight lipped pussy. She licked, tongued, sucked and nibbled at every square inch of her cunt and even before she slipped her fingers into her weeping hole, she already came twice.

Sarah's jaw was getting tired, but she couldn't tear her mouth from the incredibly responsive pussy beneath her. She gazed up at Harriet and shiver as she saw those gorgeous green eyes staring back at her.

Harriet bit down on her lip so hard, it nearly drew blood. Those sexy blonde bangs of hers were sticking to her forehead, covered in sweat. Her hands were clutching at Sarah's shoulders as she was racing towards yet another orgasm.

Sarah knew she was close and wanted to finish her off and rest a bit. She drew Harriet's stiff clit between her lips and sucking on it gently, stabbed away at it with the tip of her tongue. She drove three fingers in and out of her cunt and she was so wet, her pussy was making squishing sounds and it turned Sarah on even more. She slipped one cum coated finger into her puckered hole between her tight cheeks and that sent Harriet over the top.

She bucked ad squirmed all over the bed as she came so hard, she nearly squirted, sending a river of juices all over Sarah's hand and wrist. She needed a rest and mustering up as much strength as she could, she dislodged Sarah's mouth from her pussy and tugged at her until she settled down in her arms.

After what seemed like an eternity, she lifted her weak body and kissed Sarah on the mouth. She loved tasting her own juices and wondered what Sarah's tasted like. She had a wicked looking smile on her face and she now began her trek down Sarah's lush body. She just like Sarah, didn't miss a square inch of her body and amazed herself on what a quick learner she was.

Sarah's hands her meshed in Harriet's tousled blonde hair and guided her to her fat lipped pussy. She let out a long, nearly silent sigh when Harriet found her treasure. She urged her to go faster, but knew it was her turn to be teased and that she did.

Harriet looked up at Sarah and smiled, she took a long swipe from the base of her pussy, up to her clit; "Tell me Sarah, am I doing this right? I'm not sure what to do."

Sarah's hips humped up and tried to reconnect with her pussy. She fluffed Harriet's hair and brushed at her sexy bangs; "Just do to me what you like having done to you! That's one thing great about woman on woman, it's easier, just do what you like!"

Harriet raised one of Sarah's thighs and reared back and planted a hard slap on her ass cheek. She giggled and slid her hand over the stinging flesh. Placing her leg back down, she pecked and nipped at the flesh of Sarah's inner thighs. Raising both of her legs, she placed them on her shoulders and sliding a little lower, her tongue flicked out and began darting in and out of Sarah's puckered hole.

Sarah jerked and tightened her legs around Harriet's head; "Oh you nasty slut you, I didn't know you liked that kind of thing Harriet?"

Harriet giggled; "You told me to do what I liked having done to me. If you remember Sarah, I came quickly after you began playing with my ass." Before Sarah could reply, Harriet dipped down and once again began licking in and out of her asshole. She added a finger and then her tongue painted a line from there up towards her pussy. Her tongue slid from side to side, prying open Sarah's fleshy lips. She caught one lip between her own lips and sucked lightly on it. Drawing it into her mouth, her tongue darted out and drove as deep as she could into Sarah's hole. Letting go, she did the same to the other lip. Her tongue drove as deep as she could into Sarah's hole and latching her mouth over it, she sucked at the as hard as she could. She swallowed down over and over again all of the sweet and tangy juices Sarah was producing.

Sarah was humping up again and again, faster and faster. Her thighs tightened and slacked up over and over again as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. She clutched at Harriet's disheveled hair and falling back against the bed, let out a scream and started cumming.

Harriet crawled up between Sarah's thighs and breasts and planted a gentle, but hot kiss on Sarah's lips. She allowed Sarah to lick her own juices off of her lips and sucked her tongue into her own mouth.

Breaking the kiss she rained kisses all over Harriet's face; "Oh fuck Harriet, I haven't cum that hard with a woman since my law schools days with an experienced lesbian. I just hope this isn't a one-time deal!"

"Harriet giggled; "Don't you worry Sarah, there is no way we're not doing this again. As for how I did, part I think was beginners luck, and part just doing what you told me to do, just doing what I like. I guess you like a lot of the same things I do. How about a shower? I know you just had one, but after all of that hot, sweaty sex, I think you could use another one."

Sarah slid off the bed and took Harriet by the hand, I hope you like hot, steamy water, I sure do!"

Over the next fifteen minutes, Sarah and Harriet soaped up one another, making sure to pay special attention to each other's pussies, asses and breasts. They washed each other's hair and ended up in each other's arms hugging and grinding one another's pussies against the others.

Drying off, they climbed back onto the bed and once again made slow passionate love to one another. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms and slept soundly and in sheer bliss.

In the morning, Sarah ordered room service and again joined Harriet in the shower, where they once again got each other off.

Unfortunately they had to leave that morning for Washington DC and back to JAG offices. As they left the hotel room, they both agreed to meet again soon for more Sappho lovemaking.

"Oh fuck Mac; that was amazing. Are you really going to make me wait till another round of stories are finished before I get to fuck the shit out of you?"

"You got it Harm, so tell me did you really like that story?"

"Are you kidding me Mac? I'd love to watch you and Harriet together."

"I was hoping you'd say that, I was talking with her earlier today and told her I was going to tell you about our fun together. One thing led to another and she invited me over. I know Bud would love it, he's seen us together before, as a matter of fact, even joined in afterwards."

Harm smiled from ear to ear; "Are you proposing a foursome with Bud and Harriet?"

She chuckled; "I guess I am; what do you think?"

"I'm game Sarah, but not till after we finish these stories. I'd hate to make even more before we catch up."

"I agree, with that, how about starting your next story so I can take care of you after my story, just like I promised!"

"Okay, okay Sarah, here it goes. I hope it's okay, but it involves two of my earlier conquests. This time it's a threesome with the two of them and I join in."

The story began just a week after the previous two stories. Commander Teresa Coulter went back to her station and Sarah and Harriet seemed to be a lot chummier upon return to DC from the Arizona desert.

They were both called in Admiral Chegwidden's office. It seems an aircraft took down an Italian helicopter during training operations. They were sent on the next plane to Milan, Italy to investigate.

"Admiral, while we are there would you like us to contact your daughter and see how she is doing?"

"If you are anywhere near her, it would be nice to look her up, that's very unlike you Commander, but thank you, dismissed!"

Once in Milan, Harm went to the fashion show where Francesca was reporting and over dinner they had a disagreement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds