JAG Revisited Pt. 05

Francesca said; "The Italians are very angry about your pilot. They are calling him a cowboy!"

"Francesca have you ever heard of the expression, rush to judgment?"

"Yes I have, but you're saying we Italians are hot headed and are not waiting for all of the facts!"

They bickered back and forth until Francesca got so upset, she nearly got up and left.

Back in Washington, the press was murdering the pilot and Bobbi Latham agreed with Admiral Chegwidden to fly over there and give Harm all the support she could.

Harm met her at the airport and he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, she was dressed in a three piece cream colored suit. The pants were stylish and flowing around her lithe body. The only place it was tight was about her gorgeous, tiny, tight ass. Unfortunately the long matching coat she was wearing hid that, at least for now.

Bud found out there were several private airplanes in the area the time of the accident. Harm found yellow paint on the plane, showing a slight collision with the Navy plane.

Harm reached out to Francesca to go out with him to a local farm where a yellow plane was parked. She spoke in Italian to the farmer and when they inspected the plane, found damage. The farmer's daughter admitted to taking the plane up when he was out of town. She testified to this fact and the case was found in favor of the U.S. pilot.

Both Bobbi Latham and Francesca Paretti were ecstatic and convinced Harm to join them both for drinks and dinner. Francesca was wearing a two piece pantsuit. The jacket was a gold print and very tight, it buttoned up all the way to her neck, with a high collar; it accented her large breasts to perfection. The slacks were a dark brown and also very tight. Francesca's auburn hair was pulled back showing her long slender neck. Harm loved her dark eyes, just like Bobbi had too; they both had bright red lipstick on, which caught Harm's eyes.

Bobbi kept gazing at Francesca and after a second bottle of wine; both ladies were speaking Italian and laughing, keeping Harm in the dark. Bobbi was wearing two piece beige skirt suit. It showed her extremely long, slender legs perfectly. Beneath the jacket was a dark brown cashmere shell. Even though Bobbi had smaller breasts, they were shown exactly as she wanted beneath the soft material.

They ate dinner and consumed yet another bottle of wine and over dessert; all three of them had a couple of after dinner drinks.

Harm knew he was playing with fire, especially with Admiral Chegwidden knowing he was spending the evening with his daughter.

Before he could object, the two dark eyes women were leading him to the elevator, up to Bobbi's suite at the hotel where they were having dinner. Bobbi entered first and kicked off her heels and ordered another bottle of wine from room service. Without her shoes, she was nearly as tall as Harm and towered over the shorter, more voluptuous redhead.

Just after giving the service boy a tip for delivering the wine and had him open it, she turned to Francesca to offer her a glass of wine. She drew in her breath when Francesca took both glasses from Bobbi, placed them both on the table and wrapping her arms around Bobbi's waist, she drew her to her lush body and their lips met in a soft, but very sexy kiss.

Bobbi tried to protest, but was cut short when Francesca's tongue met hers and soon the two women were locked in a very heated kiss. Her taller slender body was pressed against Francesca's shorter, plusher body.

It was evident Francesca was the aggressor. She soon had Bobbi's jacket off and her hands were sliding beneath Bobbi's soft cashmere blouse. Tugging at it, he urged Bobbi to lift her arms and she drew it up and over her head.

Bobbi shook her hair back into place and she was greeted immediately by Francesca's lips once again. The kiss grew hotter and more passionate and Harm watched as the two women's tongue danced back and forth from one mouth to the other. There was a period when their lips were not even touching, just their tongue were dueling back and forth and Bobbi groaned out when Francesca freed her smaller, but just as beautiful tits from her black satin bra. Naked from the waist up, she wanted to get Francesca caught up in the clothing department.

Bobbi broke their embrace and led her to the bed and standing over her, beside the bed, her long slender fingers began to pluck at the gold round buttons on Francesca's jacket. She began at the bottom and when she reached her neck, she opened the last one and drew the jacket from her body. She sucked in her breath when she saw she was naked under the jacket. She stared at the large full breasts and letting out a moan, lowered her head to one large pink tip.

Francesca threw her head back and at the same time grabbed Bobbi's head and crushed it to her aching tits. Letting go of her head, she knew Bobbi wasn't going anywhere. Her hands slipped to Bobbi's tight ass, sliding upward, she found the zipper on the back of her skirt and yanking it down, she pulled her skirt down and it crumbled around her ankles.

Bobbi stood there sucking on Francesca's fat bright pink nipples. Dressed only in black lacy panties, her hands slid down to remove Francesca's slacks. Pulling her mouth from her saliva covered tits she looked down into Francesca's dark brown eyes; "My god, doesn't anyone wear underwear in Italy?"

Francesca giggled; "Why be constrained by silly underwear, don't you like me better this way. Mmmmm yes, yes Bobbi, stroke my pretty pussy!"

Both women stopped what they were doing. They looked over at Harm, he had removed his jacket and tie and was in the process of taking off his shirt. Bobbi tossed her shoulder length dark brown hair over one shoulder; "If you want to join us Harm, you better get out of those clothes and fast or we're going to continue without you!"

He picked up the pace and was down to his white boxers when he stepped over to the bed. He slipped off his boxers and both women's focus moved from each other to the stiff cock swaying and bobbing before them. He climbed up onto the bed and sat up against the headboard. He licked his lips and stared at the two gorgeous, but completely opposite looking women as they approached the bed.

He loved the tall, slender milk chocolate Bobbi. Her small B cup tits were standing high on her chest. Her dark chocolate kiss looking areoules and nipples were stiff and just begging for attention. Her flat belly and full lipped pussy were mouth-watering.

Francesca was the complete opposite. Her alabaster skin was flushed with excitement, her full D cup breasts were gorgeous and the bright pink areoules and nipples proved she was a redhead. Her lush body wasn't fat by any means, but it was fuller. Her gorgeous bubble butt made his mouth water and her full thighs drew his gaze to her tight lipped pussy that was blossoming at the moment, the lips were glistening with her juices and he couldn't wait to taste it.

Both women, now naked, after Bobbi slipped her panties off while Harm was watching her, slipped onto the bed, one on either side of him. Francesca was the first to grab his stiff cock. Her tiny hand gripped it at the base, her fingers barely closed around it and she stroked it up and down.

Bobbi slid down beside him on the other side and she looked up at him. She lowered her mouth and encompassed the head of his cock. She saw Francesca slip lower and lock her lips around the base of his cock.

Bobbi slid back up his cock as Francesca slid up towards the head. Bobbi popped off his shaft and slid down the other side of his cock. At the same time Francesca took his cock into her mouth and slid down the shaft. Again with Bobbi at the base began her trek back upward along the fat shaft, Francesca slid up and off his cock.

Francesca once again, slid down his shaft as Bobbi covered his cock again and slid it into her mouth. They worked in unison and began working like a well-oiled machine. They continued this over and over again.

Harm was going insane as he raced towards an orgasm as the two gorgeous women worshipped his cock. He forced them to stop. He wanted to cum, but not this early. He planned to fuck them both and didn't want to waste cumming too soon.

He slid lower on the bed and guided Francesca to mount his cock. Just as she slid down on his cock, be had to bite his lip hard so he didn't cum yet. He grabbed a hold of Bobbi and urged her to straddle his head and settle down on his mouth. He felt her tense up as his tongue stabbed at her swollen pussy lips. Just as he shoved his tongue into her hole, he saw her lean forward and wrapped her arms around Francesca and they met in a heated kiss. After that he was hidden from what they were doing by her slender legs and juicy cunt.

Francesca loved being on top of Harm, she felt in control, but still wasn't able to take his entire length into her tiny body. She wiggled her hips, but it was nearly impossible to concentrate on his cock because of the attention Bobbi was inflicting on her mouth, neck and tits. It seemed even though she was riding Harm's cock, she was paying special attention to Bobbi's mouth and body that was rubbing continually against hers.

Bobbi was tensing up from the expert licking and sucking Harm was inflicting on her cunt. She had her lower body being taken care of by Harm, now she concentrated on Francesca, who she hoped would satisfy the upper portion of her body. She pulled Francesca to her mouth and they swapped spit and as the kiss grew more and more heated, she plucked at the pins holding her long red hair up and it tumbled around her shoulders and upper slopes of her tits. She pushed her hips forwards and backwards making greater contact with Harm's tongue. As she did this, she broke contact with Francesca's mouth and now attacked her tits.

Francesca ran her hands through Bobbi's dark brown hair; she loved those bright red lips covering her nipples. Her hands slid down her slim, tapered back and around to Bobbi's pert, firm tits. She strummed her dark chocolate nipples and she let out a yelp, when she felt Bobbi suck even harder on her bright pink nipples. She had Harm's cock buried deep in her pussy now and she was tightening her cunt muscles around his cock.

Bobbi ripped her mouth off of Francesca tit and dug her fingers into her own hair. She shook and quivered as nearly every muscle in her lithe body tensed up. She exploded all over Harm's mouth and she let out a scream; "Oh fuck Harm, lick me, lick me faster, oh fuck, fuck yeah, just like that I'm cumming again!" She clung to Francesca's lush body which was now bouncing up and down on Harm's cock even faster now. She thrashed about on Harm's mouth and rolling her head around her shoulders. She lost her balance and flopped off of Harm's upper body. She curled up in a ball and shook through an intensive orgasm.

Harm was now free to fuck Francesca seeing he was encumbered and gripping her hips he began pounding in and out of her at break-neck speed. He looked up at her and a shiver ran through his entire body. She looked amazing above him. Her full thighs flexed in and out as she matched his thrusts with ones of her own. Her heavy, full tits bounced up and down and swayed from side to side from her active fucking. Her gorgeous dark red hair was tousled, and it was a sexy mess about her face and shoulders. Her lips were parted as she sucked in as much air into her lungs as she could. Those dark, smoky eyes were focused on him as she raced towards an orgasm.

Harm was nowhere close to cumming; he was going to give the Admiral's daughter a fuck she'd never forget. He rolled her over and began plunging in and out of her. He fucked her so hard the large bed moved with every thrust. He pinned her one leg to the mattress and he not only used his huge cock to fuck her, but slammed his entire weight of his body up and down upon her plush, voluptuous body and she took everything he could give her. He fucked her so hard; she was slowly sliding off the edge of the bed.

Her long dark red hair was hanging down and suddenly Bobbi was over her. She slung her slender legs over her head and grabbing the back of Francesca's head, she forced her mouth to her cunt. She didn't have to really force her, because as soon as Francesca realized what Bobbi was doing, she began sucking and lapping away at her already foaming pussy.

All of a sudden the bed creaked and crashed to the floor. Harm was pounding her body so hard, he broke the bed. He was beyond stopping now and getting a second wind, he pulled his cum coated cock from her soaked pussy and rolled her over onto her belly. He pulled her back to the center of the bed and with her flat on the bed; he shoved forward and sent his cum coated cock balls deep back into her pussy. It made a squishing sound as she accepted his cock.

Bobbi stepped back and watched in awe as he slammed his sweat covered body in her again and again. Before too long, he had fucked her to the edge of the bed once again.

Francesca raised her head and once again was staring directly into Bobbi's fat lipped pussy. She reached out and grabbing her by the ass, she pulled her back to her mouth and immediately began licking and sucking on Bobbi's cunt. She screamed into Bobbi's pussy as an even stronger orgasm wracked her cum and sweat covered body. She dropped her head from Bobbi's pussy and hung over the bed as her body shook through yet another orgasm.

Harm gingerly pulled his still stiff cock from her drenched pussy and looking at Bobbi motioned for her to climb up onto the bed; "Come on Bobbi, I want some more steamy coffee, this time hot and black!"

She leaned over him and began sucking on his cock; "Mmmmm Harm, I just love how Francesca tastes on your cock, one of these days I'm going to have to taste it directly from the source. I think she's done for the evening!" She resumed sucking his cock and as fast as she started, she quit just as quick. She flopped down onto her back and scooted up to his cock. "Come on big boy, I got so fucking turned on watching the way you slammed your entire body into Francesca! I want that same treatment, but this time, I want you to shoot that gorgeous load of cum that you're saving deep into my black pussy!"

With a growl, Harm grabbed hold of her slender thighs and roughly pulled her towards his cock and it found its target. He slid into her tight pussy and without giving her a chance to get accustomed to it; he shoved it steadily deeper and deeper into her receptive pussy. He started sliding in and out of her. He felt her legs come up and lock around his back. He fucked her faster when he felt her kick his back and ass harder and harder.

"Come on Harm, fuck me the way you fucked Francesca, slam it in, don't be gentle!" She let out a groan when she felt his slam it in hard and she let out a scream when it bottomed out and scraped against her cervix

Harm broke her hold with her legs and he raised them higher and placed them on his shoulders. He let out a groan, when she squeezed his neck. He stood up on the balls of his feet and began pile-driving in and out of her. The entire mattress shifted on the box springs as he shoved in deep and hard. He shoved her forward and he had her on the edge of the mattress too.

Bobbi was gasping and groaning; "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, deeper, oh fuck I'm going to cum. Please Harm, don't stop, cum with me. Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Harm dropped her legs from his shoulders and slammed into her with his entire body, just like he did to Francesca and slamming in one more time, fell against her sweaty body and began shooting his hot, creamy cum into her receptive cunt.

"Oh fuck Harm, I can feel you filling me up, shit, oh shit I'm cumming again!" She thrust upward and fell back unable to move as she quivered and nearly passed out.

Harm slowly rolled off of her and as his cum began to seep out of her cunt, Francesca clamored between her legs and began licking and sucking the cum that oozed out of her and more.

Bobbi urged her up to her and they kissed and Francesca fed her the cum she sucked out of her pussy. They swapped the cum back and forth until it was all gone.

Francesca slid back down and collected a second mouthful and sliding back up, fed more of it to Bobbi.

Harm quietly dressed and headed out as the two gorgeous women were still locked in a heated embrace.

"Oh fuck Harm; that was unfucking believable. My next story is a threesome just like yours. Remember, after my story, I'm expecting a fucking that should rival any of your stories, right?"

"You got it Sarah, so start telling your story so we can get into our own story making mode!"

It was a week or so after the Italian aircraft mishap. Everyone at JAG was preparing for Lt. Roberts and Ensign Sims wedding. The night before the wedding Sarah, Harriet and her mother Lydia Sims went to a male strip club to send Harriet off in a big way.

Harriet was getting upset when her mother went off the rails and was stuffing bills down the stripper's pants. Harriet lost it; "Mother stop it, behave yourself, we're going home right now!"

Lighten up Harriet, I'm not leaving I still have forty dollars in singles to use up!"

Standing up, she yelled out; "Come on mother, we're leaving!" She pushed her mother towards the door. She turned to Sarah; "Major would you please do me a favor and take my mother back to her hotel? I have find Bud and speak to him now!"

"Sure Harriet, don't worry, go see Bud."

Sarah got Lydia back to her hotel and as she tried to leave Lydia stopped her; "Please don't leave, I hate being in these northern city hotels alone. At least stay here until Harriet returns."

Sarah knew she had too much to drink, but agreed to stay; "I'll stay as long as you stay away from the liquor. Harriet is getting married in the morning and she doesn't need a mother with a hangover."

"Alright Major, would you do me a favor and unzip me. If I'm going to stay in for the night, I might as well get comfortable."

Sarah knew this was a mistake. During the evening she noticed Lydia looking down her blouse a few times. It wasn't that Lydia wasn't attractive. Hell, she could see where Harriet got her good looks from, from her lovely blonde hair, right down to her large ripe breasts. "Alright Mrs. Sims, but please call me Sarah."

"Will do Sarah, and you call my Lydia!" She turned her back to Sarah and waited. She felt the dress part as Sarah lowered the zipper, down to her nicely rounded ass."

Lydia turned her head; "Pop open my bra too if you would. I hate reaching back to do that all the time. I normally just pull it down off my big boobs, but that always hurts a little."

Mac wasn't comfortable doing it, but figured it was easier then arguing with the southern belle. She deftly popped it open and Lydia shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to her waist and the bra fell to the floor.

Lydia skimmed the dress off, kicked it aside and turned towards Sarah, dressed only in heels and a pair of tiny black panties. "Not bad for an old broad right Sarah?"

Sarah couldn't help herself as she scanned Lydia's body. She could remember her daughter's body seeing they had just had an incredible night together a few weeks ago. She was amazed just how similar their bodies were. Sure, Lydia had a few extra pounds, but her breasts were slightly larger and she could tell they had some work done to keep them high and firm. Her hips were slightly larger than Harriet's, but her legs were just as firm and shapely as her daughter's. "I have to say Lydia; you are very well preserved for the mother of the bride."

Lydia grabbed a hold of Sarah's hand and placed it on one firm breast; "Here Sarah, have a feel and tell me that it wasn't worth all that money Roland spent!"

Sarah was shocked and excited at the same time. When Lydia moved her hand away, Sarah kept hers there and squeezed and rolled her fat, stiff nipples. They were even firmer than Harriet's or her own. She raised her other hand and gave the same treatment to the other tit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds