JAG Revisited Pt. 05

Before she knew it Lydia's hands were giving Sarah's gorgeous tits the same treatment. The next thing Sarah knew, Lydia stepped closer to her and letting go of one tit, she wound her fingers through Sarah's short, soft hair and drawing her head towards hers, their lips met in a soft gentle kiss.

Lydia's hand scooped out one of Sarah's breasts and even though she was wearing a scalloped, low cut blouse, the bare breast was slightly squashed and to make her more comfortable, Lydia reached for the bottom of Sarah's blouse and quickly pulled it up and over her head. She immediately resumed kissing her full red lips. The kiss this time was not as gentle and she stabbed her tongue at Sarah's lips. She felt Sarah's lips part and she entered Sarah's mouth and was greeted with her own tongue.

They dueled back and forth and Sarah sucked on Lydia's tongue as it danced about her oral cavity. Sarah's hands were on Lydia's back, but now slid lower, across her slender waist and ample hips. Her fingers hooked in the waistband of Lydia's panties and slid them off of the luscious MILF.

Naked other than her high heels, Lydia broke their embrace and led the gorgeous brunette towards the bed. She took a seat on the bed and directed Sarah before her. Leaning forward she planted several hot, wet kisses on Sarah's belly, just below her bra. Pulling her closer, she continued to pepper her silky flesh with hot kisses. Lydia's hand slid behind Sarah and popped open her bra.

Sarah shook her shoulders and the bra slipped off her shoulders and she tossed it aside. She combed her fingers through Lydia's blonde hair; "Aren't you worried your husband or Harriet may come in at any moment?"

She looked up at Sarah with eyes that matched her daughter's green eyes. They sparkled and she whispered out; "Roland will be out all night with the guys for Bud's bachelor party. As for Harriet, she told me about the two of you in Arizona. She hoped you'd relent to my advances. She'll be here soon to join the two of us, how does that sound Sarah?"

Mac didn't reply with words, she just leaned over slightly and gripping the back of Lydia's head, crushed her face and mouth to Sarah's firm tit and stiff nipple.

Lydia tried to smile, but she was too busy sucking on the stiff morsel before her. Sucking loudly on first one nip and them the other, Lydia kissed between the two mounds of flesh. Her hands slid down to Sarah's butt and squeezing, she slapped at it playfully. She tugged at the zipper on her hip and let the slacks she was wearing fall to the floor. Her hands flew to Sarah's thong and slid it down her gorgeous legs. Clinging onto her tight ass cheeks, she pulled Sarah's lush body to her face and she licked up and down her fleshy lips and catching one fat lip between her lips, she sucked on it and her tongue flicked around and around until she uncovered her clit.

Sarah threw her head back and clutched at Lydia's head and after shivering through a tiny orgasm. She pushed back on Lydia and moved beside her and the two women enveloped each other's bodies against one another.

They wrestled from side to side and Sarah ended up on top, the position she always loves when with another woman. She pinned Lydia's arms above her head, she looked down into her sparkling green eyes. Licking her lips, she lowered her mouth and was greeted by her open mouth. Their tongue locked in a wet, heated battle and their moans and groaned filled the bedroom as Sarah ground her slippery, fat-lipped pussy hard against Lydia's hair covered pussy. It wasn't overly hairy, but she had a large patch of blonde hair above her cunt and the lips were lined by a tiny strip of light blonde hair.

Sarah straightened up and straddled Lydia's lower body. She planted her pussy directly over Lydia's and began to grind her lower body from side to side and forward and backward.

Lydia squeezed her eyes shut as she bit down on her lip and held her breath as she started cumming against Sarah's pussy. As she slowly recovered from her first orgasm, she opened her eyes, they were glassed over. She reached up and began playing with Sarah's gorgeous tits. She paid special attention to her fat, stiff nipples. She twisted them roughly and that caused Sarah to grind even harder against her pussy.

Sarah swung her leg over Lydia's upper body and twisting around, she lowered her slick pussy to Lydia's mouth. At the same time Sarah parted Lydia's thighs and lowered her head and her tongue flicked out and parting her hair lined pussy, she darted in and out several times until she felt the hole give-way and entered her bubbly hole. She let out a grunt, she loved how Lydia tasted and at the same time, she loved how Lydia was lapping away at her hole and tugging at her slick cuntlips.

Both women were lost in their own little world, each trying to get deeper into the pussy hovering above and below their mouths and tongues. Their hands were also busy, as Sarah slid two fingers into the juicy pussy beneath her.

Below her, Lydia was sliding her hands up and down Sarah's gorgeous thighs and dipped a finger into the cunt above her. Pulling it out, she located her puckered hole and as she stabbed deeper into her pussy, she slipped the cum-coated finger into Sarah's tight asshole.

Lydia saw a shadow cross her line of sight and smiled when she saw her daughter, naked as the day she was born. She sucked in her breath when she saw the huge, black strap-on she had around her waist. She shifted her head slightly and grabbing the black dildo, and covering it with the juices coating her fingers. She rubbed a generous amount on Harriet's strap-on. Lydia guided it to the fat, slick lips above her and she nodded.

Harriet grabbed Sarah's hips and at the exact same time, shoved forward and buried half of the large, black dildo deep into her cunt.

Sarah reared up from between Lydia's thighs; her face was coated in Lydia's cunt juices. Her eyes were blazing with lust and when she was who it was and what she was doing, she let out a grunt and immediately dropped back down and sucked even harder on Lydia's cunt hole and clit. She shoved her ass back against the invading dildo and held onto Lydia's ample thighs and started cumming from the incredible feeling coursing through her body. She was being double-teamed by mother and daughter, just the thought of that added to the excitement she was experiencing.

Harriet began sliding in and out of Sarah's pussy at a steady pace. She slowed up and slapped her on her gorgeous ass. She ground her pelvis as hard as she could against Sarah and this caused the butt of the strap-on grind harder against her own clit. She shivered when she looked down and saw her mother's fat tongue lapping at Sarah's pussy while she continued to slide the dildo in and out. She let out a gasp when her mother's hands came up and squeezed her ass. Moments later they left her ass and stroked her clit and pussy. Her hand was trapped between the butt of the dildo and her weeping pussy.

Lydia shoved two fingers into her daughter's cunt and she finger-fucked her faster and deeper as she started cumming from Sarah's increased sucking and licking.

Sarah's mouth was flooded with Lydia's juices and she sucked harder, she reared back and exploded around the invading dildo and Lydia's lizard-like tongue.

When Harriet felt Sarah's juices running down the dildo and her thighs and felt her mother shove her fingers even deeper into her cunt and scrap her g-spot, she shoved the dildo in even harder and she too started cumming. She fucking slowed to a stop and she pulled the dildo out of Sarah's oozing pussy. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around Sarah. She rained kisses all over her sleek back and reaching around, palmed her swaying tits and caressed them gently.

Sarah rolled off of Lydia, taking a giggling Harriet with her. "So Harriet, this is how you're spending your final hours before tying the knot huh? Didn't want a cock instead?"

"Mmmm Sarah, you know other than Bud and Harm, there isn't anyone I'd rather be naked with. When are you going to be ready to use this on me?" She unstrapped the dildo and handed it to her.

"Just give me a couple minutes to recuperate and then I'll try and outdo Bud and Harm."

Lydia took the dildo from Sarah and sucked at the juices covering the dildo. She looked over at Sarah and her daughter; "I was right, you do taste wonderful, but still like it better directly from your pussy. I never tasted a pussy as sweet and creamy as yours before."

"Why thank you Lydia, yours tasted pretty good too. It has a tangy taste to it, unusual, unique, but very tasty."

The three of them sucked, licked and fucked one another until the wee hours of the morning. They finally drifted off to sleep; their arms and legs were wrapped about each other. Morning came early, but Sarah had to rush to the DC jail to bail out Harm, Bud and Admiral Chegwidden for brawling in a local strip club, but that's another story.

"God Mac, that was hot, I can't believe you had a threesome with Harriet and her mother. That will make it easier to tell one of my stories later on."

"With who Harm, come on tell me?"

He smiled and shook his head from side to side; "Oh no you don't Mac, I'm holding that one back. You did say you wanted them in order didn't you? Enough of this anyways, your story is done and you know what comes next?"

She smiled at him and nodded; "Yes I do Harm, and I think you deserve it, you were pretty patience."

He laughed out loud; "I was just thinking the next sexual experience was once again with you, but seeing it might be yours too, I'll hold off."

Shaking her head; "NO, no it wasn't, what are you thinking of?"

A week after Bud's wedding, remember the two of us headed out to Russia to seek out my father. Remember what happened when we got to the hotel and there wasn't an extra room for you."

A huge smile broke out across her face; "Oh yeahhhhhhhh I remember now. You told me you'd turn around till I changed into my pajamas. I gave you a little chuckle, and replied, what pajamas, I don't wear them. You should have seen your face."

"Yeah what was even worse was after I turned back and you were wearing that slinky pearly colored, floor length slip. I was drooling seeing how gorgeous you looked in it."

"Enough of that Harm, sit back and relax, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Harm relaxed and kicked off his shoes and loosened his shirt. He picked up his guitar and began strumming it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sarah standing there. He put down the guitar and stood. He put out his hand and she floated into his strong arms.

Sarah was wearing the exact same outfit she wore in Moscow. Her hair was still pulled back in a bun and her nearly bare shoulders were very appealing to Harm. He glanced down at her full firm tits filling out the top of her slip perfectly.

Harm reached up and slipped the tiny strap off her shoulders and tugging at it, it cleared her full breasts and letting out a groan he buried his face in the lush flesh of twin mounds.

Things heated up immediately and he lifted her into his arms and took her back into the bedroom. They spent the next two hours sucking and fucking one another. The first hour they teased and played with one another the foreplay was amazing, which led to even better mind-blowing sex.


For those who follow the Jag series. This puts me at the beginning of season four, more to come soon. Please vote and your comments are appreciated and welcomed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 605 milliseconds