Jeanie the Genie

Jeanie's hair lashed around as she bounced up and down on me. I had thought I would come instantly but perhaps it was her magical powers? I was lost in ecstasy as her breasts swung above me. The yashmak was behaving as if Jeanie's tongue was deep inside my mouth, kissing me fiercely. I could see her hair above me. I could feel it caressing and embracing my face in a silky mass.

As Jeanie continued the magical sensations intensified. Her breasts above me were also pressed against my torso, slithering across me. Her legs wrapped around mine held me as if she had many more than two legs. Her arms supporting her were also cradling my head. When she apparently pulled my face into her cleavage I couldn't hold on any longer. I came into Jeanie more than I had ever done, even when a young adult.

I was exhausted. Jeanie's pussy still held me but my whole body seemed relaxed as if I had experienced a long body massage. I wanted to speak. It was a real effort to move a hand towards Jeanie's. She pulled her hand away.

"Not yet, Sam. Just relax. Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake. My yashmak is still kissing you, now you'll be hugged while you sleep."

Her scarf or veil flew across the room into Jeanie's hands. It wrapped around me as Jeanie climbed off. It clung like the yashmak but from beyond my feet to the top of my head. I was enveloped in it, sealed completely inside it except for a loose fold dangling before my eyes. I was seeing Jeanie through a slightly pink haze. The veil gently tightened like a Lycra suit yet felt as if it was Jeanie holding me, not material. She bent forward, lifted the fold of veil and kissed my closing eyelids. I went into a blissful sleep.

+++

Jeanie kissed me awake. I was wearing my clothes. Her veil and yashmak were on the chair with her other clothes. She was wearing one of my wife's dresses that Alice had left behind in the spare room's wardrobe. It didn't really fit Jeanie who is slimmer than and not as tall as Alice. A small white apron tied around Jeanie's waist pulled the waist inwards.

"Your dinner will be ready in a few minutes, Sam," Jeanie said. "You might want to freshen up first."

Dinner? Had I slept that long?

"By the way, meet Jean Lucy Brown, your Australian cousin. I and some genie friends have been busy. I have an Australian passport with an unlimited visa to live in the UK, and if queried it will check out."

"Lucy?"

"Lucy means light. So Jean Lucy Brown is Jeanie the genie with the light brown hair, Sam. Apparently I'm long divorced from an Australian man but I was born in the UK so I have dual nationality. Neat, isn't it?"

"Yes, Jean Lucy. But I'd say beautiful, wonderful..."

Jeanie's kiss finished my sentence. She picked up the pile of her clothes.

"Up you get. See you downstairs soon."

I took time to quickly shower and shave. When I'd finished there was a delicious aroma drifting upstairs. Jeanie had made a casserole out of items in my fridge and storage cupboards.

"Sit down," she ordered. "Soup coming."

I recognised my tinned tomato soup but she'd added something to it. Whatever she had done it was delicious.

The casserole was equally good. Over the meal Jeanie continued to explain about genies.

"When a genie is released from a bottle it takes time for their full powers to be restored, usually a whole day. That is why some genies stall on the three wishes. They need time to have the power to fulfil the wishes. But there is a benefit for the genie in delaying. As long as the released genie has not delivered the three wishes, he or she is immune to any attack from other genies. I am now. You haven't made a single wish. Until you have made three and I have met those requests, no genie can hurt me, and certainly can't put me into another bottle."

"What if I never make the three wishes, Jeanie?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you what happens then, Sam. No genie can. I'm not sure what happens if you make one or two wishes and then stop. I don't think you can. It has to be three wishes."

"Or none?"

"None is possible but..."

"You can't talk about that."

"Yes, Sam. I can't. Back to me. It isn't a day since you released me. I haven't got my full powers back. I have the half I was left with and I have gained some from you. Genies can gain power from humans. They don't get as much as from other genies, but human-generated power is useful. What I have got from you will add to my previous strength that I will have regained by tomorrow. I gathered that strength in two ways. The obvious one is sex. If a female genie rides a human male she gets stronger, particularly if he ends up asleep."

"I enjoyed that, Jeanie."

"I know you did. But the other more subtle way is by consensual dominance. When I covered your face with my yashmak you were being controlled by me. You had a choice. You could have given the release signal. You didn't. For every hour that your face was covered I grew stronger."

"It felt as if you were kissing me."

"It helps if the controlled human enjoys being controlled, Sam. I wrapped your naked body in my veil as you went to sleep. I made it seem as if I was hugging your whole body. You didn't object. You didn't need a release signal. You could have shrugged it off. But while you were asleep I pulled the veil down to cover your eyes making you completely encased in it. That is much better for me. The yashmak gave what? Five per cent of the strength I acquired through completely wrapping you? The veil gave me a fantastic amount of human sourced power. I'll show you. Watch."

A Black Forest Gateau appeared on the table with a jug of cream beside it.

"There! Unlike my clothing this morning that isn't an illusion. It's real."

Jeanie cut a slice, poured cream over it and placed it in front of me. I tasted. It was the best Black Forest Gateau I had ever had. I said so.

"It should be, Sam. I copied it from a baker in the Black Forest."

Jeanie was obviously enjoying her portion of gateau.

Reluctantly I put my spoon down. I couldn't and shouldn't eat two slices.

"Jeanie, if I have helped you so far, what else can I do?"

"You mean it Sam?" Jeanie sounded incredulous. "You would willingly help me?"

"So far you have given me better sex than I've had for years, a great meal, and Black Forest Gateau..."

"Better sex? You hadn't had any sex for years, Sam. Anything might be better than none."

"OK. Better sex than I've ever had, with anyone. Jeanie with the light brown hair is devastating and I feel not exhausted, but wonderful. So? What can I do for you, Jeanie?"

She stood up, walked around the table, stood behind me and hugged my shoulders. Her hair fell either side of my face as she rested her chin on my head. As she spoke she seemed to be talking to herself.

"I'm a genie, Sam. I'm not human. I have to live by different rules. I'm effectively immortal and I'm much older than I appear. I'm enjoying being with you. I don't know yet whether that's because you are Sam, or because I know I'm safe from other genies until you make your three wishes. Just before I was put in my bottle was a very unpleasant experience. Is it relief? Gratitude for my release? Or just the freedom I have after thirty years."

One of her hands stroked my cheek. She kissed the top of my head.

"You don't really know me, Sam. You don't know what a genie is. I could make you love me. That would be easy because as a female genie I have to be a skilled seductress. Some male genies could resist my attraction. Very few human heterosexual males could. I've been gentle with you. I could have gagged you with my yashmak without giving you a release signal. I could bind you unmercifully tight. I could do anything to you short of killing you and you couldn't resist."

I pulled one of her hands to my lips and kissed it.

"I am grateful, Jeanie, for your gentle treatment of me. I want more, much more, of the Jeanie who has been with me today. Of course I want to know what a genie is, who Jeanie is, and whether Jeanie can love me. I am beginning to fall in love with her. I want days, weeks, and months of Jeanie to find out about her. I think you want to stay too. Why would you have made the paperwork for Jean the cousin from Australia unless you wanted an identity to be an apparent human?"

"Sam. I know much more about you than you know about me. You have been coming to that part of the beach for years. I knew you were the human likely to release me. You talk to yourself when you think you are alone. At first you used to sit on the stones and complain about Alice. After the divorce that changed. You used to despair because of your loneliness. You knew that wasn't true. You had and still have a wide group of friends. Alice kept telling you that you lived for work. She was lying. She just didn't want to do things with you."

Jeanie was right. I had known that Alice was lying. It was a symptom of our increasing hostility to each other. It hurt because we had been in love but had gradually grown apart until the gap was too wide to bridge. Later it became true. We had both retreated into work as a refuge from the arguments at home. Alice's toy boy came much later when our marriage was effectively dead but we wouldn't admit it.

Our work made our eventual divorce less complex. We had enough assets to set up separate paid-for homes and could live comfortably. We had slightly regretted not having children but neither of us wanted to jeopardise our careers. It had been agreed between us even before we married. Whatever accusations Alice and I had yelled at each other, lack of children was never an issue between us.

But remembering Alice still hurt. We had loved each other once. Now we were long divorced we wished each other well. We still met at events and friends' houses but there was nothing left between us except the early memories of when we had been in love.

Jeanie moved upwards. She pulled my head into a hug in her cleavage.

"It hurt, didn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, Jeanie. Sometimes it still does."

"I think you need me almost as much as I need you, Sam. We're both hurt and damaged. Perhaps we can help each other, even if we're different species."

"What can I do, Jeanie?"

"One simple thing now. Genies, even female genies, aren't really domestic paragons. We use our power instead of muscle. After cooking that meal there's the washing up. Tomorrow evening? A wave of my hand and it will be done. Tonight? I could use some human power generation. If I gag you with my yashmak and wrap you in my veil I'll have more than enough to do the washing up and a few other things. OK?"

"Yes, Jeanie. Of course. Can I watch?"

"Yes, Sam. Even with my veil over your eyes you can see."

Jeanie put the yashmak back on my face. It still felt as if her lips were kissing me. I stood up so she could wrap her veil around me. Unlike before she had thrown the veil over my head. She eased me back down to the chair before tying it in a knot beyond my feet. I was totally bagged in that veil and silenced by her yashmak.

Jeanie went to a kitchen drawer I rarely opened. She pulled out one of Alice's aprons, not like the short white one she was wearing, but a much larger one. She put the upper loop over my head before tying the waist streamers behind the chair. My arms, already impeded by her veil, were held against my body. I couldn't get off that chair, nor escape from her veil. I relaxed and watched as Jeanie made a few gestures.

The washing up was done in seconds and the dishes flew into their appropriate places.

"Sam, I can tell you've been living alone. This kitchen is clean but not as clean as a woman would like it."

Jeanie stroked my swathed head.

"Enjoy your captivity, Sam. You're my prisoner, unable to escape, and unfortunately I forgot to tell you a release signal. You're trapped until I let you go."

She seemed to be enjoying my predicament. I was, constantly kissed and hugged by Jeanie's clothing that felt just like her lips and her encircling arms. I was breathing her perfume and surrendering to her. I could feel my erection returning.

"One more thing, Sam, and I'll have enough genie strength to clean the whole house."

Jeanie picked up her filmy harem pants, twisted them and blindfolded me with them. They were held on with some other piece of her clothing. I was now gagged, blindfolded and securely fastened to the chair. I could hear Jeanie moving around in the kitchen before she went to other parts of the house. I was straining to hear what she was doing but failing.

She had turned the radio on in the living room. I couldn't hear that and I couldn't hear her. I just enjoyed the sensation of being surrounded by her. I don't know how long I was there until she returned and removed my blindfold.

"Sam? The house is clean. I'm going to leave you tied to that chair for a few minutes more while I do your laundry, then I'll let you go. Until then enjoy this."

I couldn't answer. Her yashmak was still gagging me. The sensation changed. Instead of her lips covering mine, something soft was pushing into my mouth. It felt like a breast. It was a breast. A magic breast that was warm, soft, and delicately perfumed. It was silencing me as effectively as Jeanie's magic lips. I sucked on it and milk dribbled into my mouth. I was enjoying that breast so much that I closed my eyes. I could vaguely hear Jeanie moving around in the kitchen.

A few minutes later Jeanie's hand stroked my cheek through the covering veil and yashmak. She was smiling at me.

"All done, Sam. Now it's time for you to be released."

Released? Did I want to be released? I had a mouth full of Jeanie's breast, my body totally hugged by Jeanie's arms and legs, and a sense of complete surrender to her. But a real Jeanie is more delightful than an illusion of Jeanie.

She untied the apron, unknotted her veil and pulled them off. Her fingers plucked at the side of the yashmak before easing it away from my face. She pulled down the front zip of Alice's old dress to show real Jeanie breasts. Her hands directed my head as one breast filled my mouth. I was right. The real breast was better than the illusion of one. She cradled my head against her. I still couldn't speak with a mouth full of Jeanie. She stroked my head as she spoke.

"I'm worried about you, Sam. You trust me too much. You don't know much about me except that I'm a genie. And what is a genie? A non-human entity that is in a symbiotic relationship with humans. We live with and by humans. We need humans for our power. We exploit humans. Do humans gain from us? Perhaps, some do if they make reasonable choices for their wishes. Most don't because genies are programmed to trick humans into making the wrong choices. You might almost describe us as not symbiotic but as parasites. Even now, as you suck on my breast, I am drawing power from you. You might be enjoying my breast but there is a price. You will sleep very deeply tonight."

Jeanie kissed the top of my head.

"For your age, Sam, you are reasonably fit. That is good for me. I can take power from you without damaging you. I have tried to take no more than necessary. Tomorrow I will have more of my own power back so I'll need less from you. I will need some to replace whatever I use but not as much as I've taken today. You should think hard about our relationship. I will take from you. Do I give you enough back? I can give you sex, even when you are just bound by my clothing. How much sex do you want? You can't stay aroused all day and every day. You might want that now because you have been without sex for so long, but next week? Will you be tired of being in a state of permanent arousal?"

She gently eased her breast out of my mouth.

"Now, Sam, we are going to bed. I will ride you. You will go to sleep wrapped in my arms and my veil and will sleep soundly until morning. Tomorrow? Tomorrow we must go shopping. I need some clothes of my own that fit. Can you afford to buy me clothes?"

My heart sank. I had hated going clothes shopping with Alice. I'd have to go with Jeanie because I would have to pay. I had to swallow a couple of times before I could speak.

"Yes, Jeanie, as long as you don't want an extensive designer wardrobe."

"No Sam. All I want are reasonable clothes that fit. Perhaps the airline lost Jean from Melbourne's baggage? I need summer clothes. The radio weather forecast predicts a warm summer day for tomorrow. Alice's cast offs are all winter clothes."

"OK, Jeanie. We'll go shopping tomorrow."

She gathered up her genie clothing before we went upstairs to get ready for bed. Tired as I was I noticed that the whole house sparkled as if it had been sprinkled with fairy dust. Everything was clean, walls, floors and ceilings. It was as bright as if it had been newly decorated. Whatever I'd given Jeanie wasn't sufficient payment for an intensive deep clean of my whole house.

Once in bed Jeanie rode me gently until I came into her. She was slow, sensual and delicate. I came with a warm comforted feeling instead of the raging passion of the afternoon. She snuggled up to my back as I went to sleep. When I stirred in the night I found that I was tightly wrapped in her veil but her body was still pressed against me.

As I woke next morning she was downstairs in the kitchen. I unwrapped myself from her veil, shaved, showered and dressed. As I shaved I was thinking about Jeanie's words last night. Was she using me? I didn't know much about her or about genies. But I didn't feel used. Jeanie had treated me with consideration. I had agreed to help her and giving her power, whatever that meant, hadn't really affected me.

I expected that today's shopping trip might be expensive but I could afford it. She had been right about the weather forecast. Unlike yesterday's driving rain the sun was shining. It would be a hot day for England. Jeanie needed appropriate clothing. She'd cause a riot in her genie costume.

Jeanie was wearing another of Alice's old dresses that had been abandoned as being too tight. It was loose on Jeanie but a better fit than yesterday's. I sat down to a perfectly cooked English breakfast. Normally I had cereal but I felt surprisingly hungry.

After breakfast I drove to the shopping mall. Jeanie dragged me into a discount clothes shop. I didn't have to wait long. She filled a small trolley with basic day-to-day underwear before leaving me standing by it. She vanished into the changing rooms clutching a few summer dresses. I waited no longer than five minutes. She had chosen two summer maxi dresses. She added a couple of belts and we went to the checkout. The bill was very reasonable because the store had reduced its summer lines.

We went back to the car park to unload. Jeanie sorted out a few items into one bag before she went into the Ladies. She emerged wearing one of the maxi dresses with a belt. She looked spectacular, much better than the store posters of that dress. She handed me the bag now containing Alice's old dress.

"Meet you inside that shoe shop, Sam. Don't be long."

I looked down at Jeanie's foot peeping out from under the hem of her maxi dress. She was wearing the flat gold sandal that was part of her harem style costume.

"I need some heels..."

Jeanie was gone. I walked back to the car and deposited her discarded clothing. By the time I got to the shoe shop Jeanie had the attention of all three shop assistants. It was still too early for them to be busy, and finding suitable footwear for Jeanie's perfect feet was obviously important. I sat down next to her. No one except Jeanie noticed. Her hand squeezed mine before she continued her intense discussion about which pair of heeled sandals she should have.

I leant over and whispered in Jeanie's ear.

"Have them both," I suggested.

Jeanie was startled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds