Jeanie the Genie

"You're sure? I'll need shoes as well."

"You're worth it, Jeanie. Those feet need looking after. I like looking at them."

She kissed my cheek. After another twenty minutes she was wearing a pair of new heeled sandals. I was carrying her original sandals and five other boxes. I went back to the car while she headed to a larger store. I agreed to meet her in the women's department.

I didn't have to look far to find her. She was surrounded by shop assistants scurrying back and forwards. The store was also having an end of summer sale and apparently Jeanie is a perfect size and shape. The choice of sale items was enormous.

Jeanie waved the shop assistants away so she could talk to me.

"Sorry, Sam," Jeanie said. "This is going to take some time. Why don't you go to the coffee shop? I'll come to get you when I've decided. Do you have an upper limit on what I could spend? I need a lot because I have nothing."

Nothing? There were several bags in my car already, but by the standards of a normal woman's wardrobe she was right. She had some underwear and a couple of dresses, one of which she was wearing. I swallowed and thought about my current bank account. It could pay for most before I transferred money from the deposit accounts. If she really went wild, my credit card could take the strain. I whispered an amount in her ear.

"That much, Sam?"

I remember Alice once having the expression I now saw on Jeanie's face. It was like a child being told they could buy the whole toyshop. Alice's had had a hint of sadness. She had inherited a large sum from her grandfather which meant she would never have to worry about lack of money again. Jeanie's was pure delight.

Jeanie kissed me full on the lips. I was still recovering from that kiss as I walked towards the coffee shop. I ordered a very strong coffee. I needed it, not for the amount Jeanie might spend, but for her kiss. That kiss had been unlike any Jeanie had given me before. It had meant so much to both of us. It felt like a woman's kiss, not one from a genie acting the part of a seductress.

As I drank my second coffee I tried to analyse what I felt for Jeanie. I had encountered her less than twenty-four hours ago yet she now seemed an essential part of my life. Was that genie magic, or did I love Jeanie? Just now she had seemed more woman than genie. A woman I might, no not might, I really wanted to stay with me. She had tried to explain what she was, and that she wasn't human. Her reaction a few minutes ago seemed wholly female and a human female.

The rest of the shopping trip was an anticlimax. I paid the bills and we loaded everything into the car. We had lunch in a restaurant in the shopping mall.

Back home Jeanie went into a frenzy of reorganisation. All Alice's clothes were bundled up to go to a charity shop, something I should have done years ago. Jeanie even washed and dried the few of Alice's clothes she had worn. It was now more than twenty four hours since Jeanie had been released from her imprisonment in her bottle. She had regained her full powers. Washing, drying and ironing meant a couple of quick gestures.

Jeanie seemed more confident, more relaxed and at home. She made space in the main bedroom's wardrobe for her new clothes. Some of my rarely worn suits were banished to the spare room wardrobe. As she worked I sat on the bed watching Jeanie's hair flying around as she moved quickly.

I was slightly worried that Jeanie was taking over my house and my life. Now she had her full powers back would she need to draw power from me? But a couple of kisses made my doubts disappear. I wanted Jeanie in my life, in my clean and rearranged house.

That night was a repeat of the previous night except that Jeanie came to bed wearing a long white silk nightdress. As she rode me the nightdress swirled around us before some of it covered my mouth at our climax. I went to sleep with a warm silk-clad Jeanie pressed against my back. I woke up wrapped in that nightdress.

After yet another English breakfast we decided to go to a nearby sandy beach for the day. We diverted to the shopping mall to buy Jeanie some swimwear. I didn't know what she had bought until she emerged from my angler's shelter in a skimpy blue bikini. As we walked into the sea all the men were watching her progress. Their eyes nearly popped out of their heads as she emerged with a wet bikini. We used the beachside shower before going to the seaside pub for lunch.

The next few days followed a similar pattern. We were doing the holiday round of beaches and visiting local attractions just as if Jeanie had been my visiting cousin Jean. We decided not to go to London until later when the weather cooled down. In the few hot August days Jeanie was a sensation wherever we went, either in her swimwear or her light summer dresses. I was feeling years younger in her company, and conscious that most men were jealous of me.

My friends were very jealous. Once introduced to Jean, my distant cousin from Australia, the wives were tightly holding on their husbands. They relaxed once Jeanie showed that all she wanted was me. She demonstrated her possession of me in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. She held my hand often, wrapped an arm around my waist, and kissed me whenever we had to part even for a short while.

We had to spend some hours on boring things. Jeanie set up a bank account. I had no idea where she got the money from. I assume genies can produce pots of gold if they need them, but apparently the money was transferred from her bank accounts in Melbourne. She had credit and debit cards in her purse, with an Australian driving licence. I had added her to the insurance on my car. I expected some difficulty but an email check had confirmed her Australian no-claims bonus. The additional cost had been little more than the administration charge.

We had even made an appointment for her to take a UK driving test. She didn't need to. Her Australian licence would be enough for twelve months. Her driving was competent and safe. I could relax while she drove.

It was obvious Jeanie was making arrangements to remain with me for a long time. We hadn't continued the discussion about what living with a female genie might mean. I was happy to be with her and to make love with her every night. The boring parts of life, cooking, washing up, cleaning and laundry were irrelevant. A few gestures from Jeanie and everything was done.

August was nearly over when we returned to the discussion about genies. Jeanie had been part of my life for weeks. I had been going around with a wide smile as if I had found bliss. I had. Jeanie was wonderful.

That evening we had Jeanie's Black Forest gateau again. I enjoyed it. As I laid down my spoon I said:

"Jeanie, I don't understand how you can produce a gateau out of thin air."

"Genies can, if they have their power. I can't really tell you, Sam. It would be like trying to explain a Mozart symphony to someone born deaf. Just think of it as some of the magic I can do, like doing the washing up."

She waved a hand. The table was cleared, the dishes clean and put away and the kitchen was tidy again with no trace of cooking or eating.

"See? That is the same power as producing a gateau. You don't know how it works. You just accept that I can do it. I could use some of my genie power. I don't. I use the power I take from you every night, and even during the day. I no longer need to wrap you up, nor gag you with my yashmak. Your love for me gives me power all the time. Think of it like a trickle charge into a car battery. When we were first together I needed booster cables for a depleted battery. My yashmak gagging you, my veil enveloping you, and making love to you gave me that boost. It compensated for some of the power I had lost when imprisoned in the bottle."

"You've never told me how you ended up in the bottle, Jeanie."

Jeanie actually blushed. I'd never seen her blush.

"Like most people, I don't like talking about the big mistakes in my life. But I have to, Sam. I'm enjoying now but there is a threat to me. I'm protected while you haven't made your three wishes, but I haven't even offered them to you for weeks. If I don't do that soon, my protection will expire and I'll be vulnerable again."

"How soon, Jeanie?"

"The maximum limit is a lunar month. We're only days away from that. If you haven't made the three wishes I don't have to offer them again. They would have expired. I can take longer to actually implement the wishes, but you have had to have made the three wishes within the lunar month."

"And if I don't? If I refuse to make any wish at all?"

"As I said on the day we met, I can't explain what happens then. I'm not allowed to. If you haven't made the three wishes I'm vulnerable again and my nemesis is close by, waiting for the end of the lunar month."

"Your nemesis?"

"The genie who put me in the bottle. He could do that again. I know, now, that I'm not powerful enough to resist that. But the alternative is worse."

"Who is he, and why is he your nemesis, Jeanie?"

"I'll call him Jonas. That's not his name. Actually saying his real name would bring him closer to me and he's too close already. Genies can marry. Because we are almost immortal we usually marry for a specific time, traditionally twenty-five years. After that we can renew the marriage or split up. The advantage is that each married genie has the sum of both partner's strengths and the longer they are together the greater their combined strength grows. Thirty years ago Jonas was married but he had put his wife into a bottle. At the time I didn't know that. He had their combined strength and the half of hers as well. So he was as strong as two and a half strong genies."

"Putting your wife into a bottle seems extreme. Can't genies divorce?"

"Divorce? Yes, they can by mutual consent. Putting your wife into a bottle is an ultimate betrayal but Jonas is an asshole. No. He's worse than that. He's evil. He wanted to marry me even though he was already married. I didn't know he was married. A wife in a bottle is invisible to genies. I thought I could trick him and put him in a bottle. He was becoming a real nuisance. I didn't want him but he wanted me because I was the strongest female genie he'd met. If he could marry me, bigamously, he would have three and a half times the power, or four times if I too was put into a bottle. He could then marry another, and another, and become so powerful no genie could defeat him.

The marriage is not a ceremony. It's a sexual act. The male and female genies merge into each other. Between genies who love each other it is exhilarating, exhausting, but the ultimate sexual act. The female absorbs the male totally. He penetrates her completely. After the climax the female has complete control over the male because he has completely surrendered to her. That lasts about a quarter of an hour before they begin to uncouple physically. They never uncouple mentally until the timed end of the marriage or the mutual divorce. Each is part of the other. Each of them knows what the other is doing or has done.

I was stupid. I thought I could start the marriage process with Jonas, stop it part way through as he surrendered to me, and at that point force him into a bottle. That's like a human male trying to stop an ejaculation and withdraw at the last moment. It is possible but usually goes wrong.

Jonas had no intention of surrendering to me. With the massive power I didn't know he had he could surrender part of himself yet retain control. He felt me stalling and became angry. He hurled me into the bottle as revenge. But he still sees me as a useful source of power. If he could force me into marriage and back into a bottle he would be on his way to domination of many genies. He is obsessed with me. Any other female genie would suit his purpose but he wants me, perhaps because I'm the only one who tried to foil him.

I'm protected from Jonas until the end of the lunar month or until I've delivered on your three wishes. After that? Jonas will be waiting ready to attack me and rape me into a forced marriage followed by a bottling. Because we started the marriage process he knows what I'm doing and where I am. I know as much about him."

"How can I help, Jeanie? I've helped so far by not making a wish. Is there anything else I can do to extend your protection?"

"I don't know, Sam, or I can't tell you. If one of your wishes took a long time to complete? Perhaps that might defer my reckoning with Jonas but he'll wait many decades if necessary. You won't live long enough."

"You can't tell me? The only thing you've said that you can't tell me is what happens if I refuse to make a wish. OK."

I swallowed. I was risking the loss of Jeanie. She had become an essential part of my life and I loved her.

"Jeanie?"

I went down on my knees in front of her.

"I have two things I want to say to you. I'm not sure which should come first. I think they are both important."

I lifted one of her hands to my lips and kissed it. I held on to it.

"Jeanie, I refuse to make a single wish."

I felt her hand stiffen in mine.

"You're sure, Sam?" she asked.

"No, I'm not. I'm risking losing you. But I repeat. I refuse to make a single wish."

"I have to ask you again, Sam. You want to refuse to make a single wish?"

"Yes, Jeanie. I refuse to make a single wish."

Jeanie flung her arms around me and hugged me to her breasts.

"You don't know what you've done, Sam, do you?"

"I hope I did the right thing..."

"Right? It was brilliant. Your refusal three times over makes me free for the rest of your life. I can ignore Jonas even though I can hear him screaming with frustration. You have made me independent. No genie, no matter how powerful, can attack me."

"I'm pleased for you, but an independent Jeanie? Does that mean you'd leave me?"

I was really worried. Jeanie's arms and lips reassured me.

"No, Sam. You're mine, my human. I have to protect you and keep you alive and well as long as I can. I'll be here as long as you want me."

As long as I want her? Jeanie had become an essential part of my life. I couldn't imagine living without her. I reached into the pocket of my trousers.

"Jeanie, I said there were two things I wanted to say to you. I am delighted that I was right about the first one. The second one is..."

I paused. Jeanie was smiling down at me. I think she knew what I was going to say.

"Jeanie, the genie with the light brown hair, and Jean Lucy Brown, please will you marry me?"

"Both of us, Sam? Jean the distant cousin and Jeanie the Genie?"

"Both of you. Will you marry me?"

"Jean the distant cousin says 'Yes', Sam. But Jeanie the Genie asks: 'Do you know what you are asking for?' Are you sure you want to marry a genie?"

"Thank you, Jean. And yes, Jeanie, I want to marry my Jeanie the Genie."

"Then you will, Sam, as long as you realise that Jeanie the Genie will always be the dominant partner in that marriage."

"You already are, Jeanie. I know you could do anything to me at any time. I could be silenced by your yashmak, bound helpless in your veil, and blindfolded by your harem pants. You could do it with a simple wave of your hand and I wouldn't be able to escape."

"You trust me that much, Sam?"

"You know I do, Jeanie."

"And you'd go through with the Genie marriage and surrender completely to me?"

"Yes, Jeanie. If you'll have me."

"Jeanie the Genie accepts your proposal, Sam."

I brought my hand forward and opened it to show a small black box.

"What's this, Sam?"

"Your engagement ring, if you'll wear it. It was my mother's and my grandmother's. Alice returned it when we divorced. She didn't feel she could keep a family heirloom."

"Thank you, Sam. And thanks to Alice. She sounds a better person than I thought."

Jeanie let me put the ring on her finger.

"Alice was and is a great person," I said. "We just grew apart, had arguments and parted. Years later we accept that we weren't right for each other and can meet as the friends we should have stayed. Some day I'd like to introduce my wife Jean to Alice."

"Not your wife Jeanie the Genie?" Jeanie was laughing at me.

"I don't think Alice would understand about Jeanie the Genie."

+++

That night in bed Jeanie let me ride her for the first time. She was always in control, directing what I should do to arouse her, but she gave me the illusion we were equal partners. I know that's not true but she delights in doing things that please me, as I do in pleasing her.

It took three months to arrange the formalities for a simple Register Office wedding for Sam and Jean the distant cousin from Australia. I was worried all the time that the paperwork about Jean would have some flaw. Jeanie kept reassuring me. Genies don't make simple mistakes like that. A few of our friends came to the wedding. Jean looked as wonderful as a bride should be. We walked up the aisle side by side. She was giving herself to me as I had given myself to her.

We held the reception in Alex and Mary's public house. They had a wonderful spread laid out for us. They were grateful for the custom in winter. We had invited our friends and the pub's regulars. When the food began to run out I saw Jeanie make a concealed gesture and the tables were half full again.

That evening we returned home for the night. Jeanie tried to pretend to be my new wife Jean. She even started cooking an Australian barbecue as if she was a human. But she was giggling too much. The meat was underdone or burnt. She waved a Jeanie hand and produced a perfect meal followed by a great Strawberry Pavlova even though strawberries were out of season.

In bed she also tried to be Jean. I licked and kissed Jean between her legs, kissed and sucked at her breasts. But as I moved up towards her lips Jean had become Jeanie. She gagged me with her yashmak and teased me with her veil. She rolled me over to my back, tightly wrapped me in the veil from head to my waist, and rode me. With my head and upper body tightly held by Jeanie, and my erection deeply buried inside her, the sensation was overwhelming. I barely felt her as she unwrapped me and cuddled me as I went to sleep.

The next morning we picked up our suitcases and loaded the car. We were heading for a country spa hotel near Chichester. We would have yet another reception there, for Jeanie's genie friends. They had promised to behave themselves and appear human at all times.

As I had expected, Jeanie's genie friends were great company. They behaved themselves most of the time but slipped a couple of times. Jeanie had to surround some of the party with illusion to prevent the human waiters and waitresses from seeing the genies as they really were. After a couple of hours a genie walked through the door into the room. He was dressed in a Dracula style cloak and he looked ferocious.

Jeanie noticed him at once. She waved at the waiters and waitresses who froze in place.

"Joshua! You weren't invited."

I knew instinctively that this was the genie she had called Jonas. I was worried. What could he do?

"You didn't expect me, Jeanie? I am surprised." Joshua said. "You knew I wouldn't give up. I want you as my wife. You don't want to marry this pathetic human. He can't give you power. I can. Almost unlimited power."

Jeanie threw her arms up in the air, almost like someone surrendering. It was obviously a signal to her friends. They all turned to face Joshua who stiffened rigidly as if he was playing statues.

"Your mistake, Joshua, was coming when I am with my friends. They will restrain you while I undo some of your evil. Sam? I need you to help. Take my hand, now!"

That was an order, not a request. I slapped my hand into hers. I trusted her implicitly. If she wanted me, I would be there for her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds