Jeanie the Genie

"What are you going to do, Jeanie?" Joshua said with difficulty.

"Find your wives. All of them."

"All?" Joshua's voice was very weak, straining against the massed genies' power.

"All. I know exactly where you put them. Come on, Sam."

The room disappeared. I was holding Jeanie's hand as we seemed to rush through the air. We stopped by a gravel pit.

"There, Sam. Dig there."

There was a spade. I started digging. About a foot down I came across a bottle.

"Open it, Sam."

I unscrewed the lid. A female genie emerged.

"Hello, Helen," Jeanie said. "Offer him the three wishes."

"Sam, you have three wishes," Helen said. She would have said more. I knew what to say even if neither she nor Jeanie could tell me.

"Helen, I refuse to accept any wish from you. I refuse a second time. I refuse a third and final time."

As I spoke Helen's eyes grew wide with surprise and then disbelief.

"You mean it, Sam?"

"I mean it. No wishes."

"Thank you, Sam, and thank you, Jeanie."

Helen stretched and smiled. Her smile was enchanting.

"I'm free, and safe. Thank you."

"Enjoy yourself, Helen," Jeanie said, "and come to our wedding reception. We'll be back there soon."

I repeated the process of releasing female genies from their bottles four more times. Two of them hugged me. That was nearly as pleasant as a hug from Jeanie, but she's mine and I'm hers. That makes her hugs special.

Jeanie flew us back to our wedding reception. Joshua's five newly-released wives were in a semi-circle facing him. The humans were still immobile, unaware of what was happening.

Helen walked forward until she was standing very close to Joshua. He was straining against invisible bonds.

"Joshua. We are free, all five of us. We are protected because of Jeanie's Sam. You can't do a thing to us. But we, we can divorce you. I know that normally requires mutual consent but you have broken genie laws by taking five wives and imprisoning all five of them. Ladies? On the count of three. One, two, three..."

The five of them spoke together.

"Joshua, I divorce you. Our marriage is dissolved."

I could see Joshua slump as if he was suddenly very weak. Perhaps he was. He had lost the power that five marriages had given him. His ex-wives wouldn't have all their power back for another twenty-four hours but he had lost it.

The wives stood aside. Jeanie, still holding my hand, stood before Joshua.

"Joshua, I reject you," Jeanie said. "You put me in a bottle. You put your five wives in a bottle. Now it is your turn. Normally that bottle is placed where a human might find it. But your offences have been unforgiveable. All of us have agreed that you will be placed in a bottle and that bottle shall be at the bottom of a crevasse in a glacier in a remote part of Antarctica. Unless global warming accelerates dramatically, your bottle will reach the sea in ten thousand years time. Enjoy your imprisonment, Joshua."

Every genie in the room raised their right arm and pointed at Joshua. He vanished.

Jeanie hugged me tightly.

"Back to the party, everyone," she said. She waved a hand and the waiters and waitresses returned to normal apparently unaware that anything had occurred.

An hour or so later Jeanie and I left our friends and retreated to our bridal suite. The genies seemed much happier now that Joshua was gone from their lives -- until he comes back.

I shaved before we shared a shower. Jeanie washed my back. I washed her back, and her front which caused a few squeals. We went to bed naked. Her genie costume was nowhere around.

Jeanie supported herself on one elbow and looked down at me.

"You're sure, Sam? You want to marry Jeanie the Genie as well as Jean?"

"Yes, Jeanie the Genie with the light brown hair, I want to marry you."

"Then we will. Hug me, please."

I hugged her. She hugged me.

There was an odd sensation. Instead of my body being pressed against hers it seemed to be sinking into her. It was. My body was merging with hers.

"Don't worry, Sam," Jeanie said. "Two become one. You're going to penetrate me. I'm going to engulf you until you're wholly inside me. Just relax, surrender to me and let it happen."

My larger body seemed to shrink as Jeanie's absorbed it. Somehow she turned me around when I was halfway inside her. The back of my head sank through her face until I was looking out through her eyes. My shoulders, hips and finally my arms and legs were inside her. She didn't need to speak. I heard her voice in my head.

"You're now part of me, Sam. I'm part of you. You're part genie. I'm part human. We are paired for the next twenty-five years at least. Wherever you go, I go. Wherever I go, you go. We can and will appear to be separate people. We aren't. We're two halves of one person. And now? Now comes the sexual part of our union. Ready?"

I thought back at her: "Ready..."

Suddenly I was swamped with the ultimate of femaleness. I was nothing but a huge penis totally sheathed in an even larger vagina. Every part of me was held and caressed by Jeanie's internal muscles pulsing over me. I could also feel that I was penetrated by a penis that was thrusting inside all of me. I was experiencing both male penetration and female arousal. The sensation was mind-blowing. Both of us were reaching orgasm after orgasm without having to restrain ourselves. The ecstasy went on and on swamping everything but the pleasure of the moment. It seemed unending, and with no need to end. Our endurance was inhuman.

I was Jeanie. She was Sam. We were both of us, but inseparable, locked together as a single highly sexed entity. I thought, as much as I could think during the overwhelming orgasms, that we couldn't survive this. We did. Eventually we slowed to a gentler pace before I slipped into unconsciousness still held inside Jeanie's body. As I drifted off to sleep I felt armoured by her love and protected by her magic, yet with overtones of Jeanie being shielded by Sam and protected from genie magic by his humanity.

When we woke I was still part of Jeanie. We had to separate ourselves with a conscious effort. I was climbing out of her and she was gently pushing me out until I was lying outside her but cradled in her arms. I felt a sense of loss even though I could feel Jeanie's essence as part of me.

Jeanie kissed me gently.

"Don't be sad, Sam. We are married, Sam and Jeanie the Genie as one entity. We can become that entity again and again, every night if we want to. Even when we are physically apart, we have part of each other to love and cherish."

I never had to sing her song "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair" because she never left me. She's still here, beside me, inside me, and we love each other.

+++

This is the song. It is in the public domain because it was published in 1854:

Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair
By Stephen C. Foster

I dream of Jeanie with the light brown hair,
Borne, like a vapor, on the summer air;
I see her tripping where the bright streams play,
Happy as the daisies that dance on her way.
Many were the wild notes her merry voice would pour.
Many were the blithe birds that warbled them o'er:
Oh! I dream of Jeanie with the light brown hair,
Floating, like a vapor, on the soft summer air.

I long for Jeanie with the daydawn smile,
Radiant in gladness, warm with winning guile;
I hear her melodies, like joys gone by,
Sighing round my heart o'er the fond hopes that die:—
Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Oh! I long for Jeanie, and my heart bows low,
Never more to find her where the bright waters flow.

I sigh for Jeanie, but her light form strayed
Far from the fond hearts round her native glade;
Her smiles have vanished and her sweet songs flown,
Flitting like the dreams that have cheered us and gone.
Now the nodding wild flowers may wither on the shore
While her gentle fingers will cull them no more:
Oh! I sigh for Jeanie with the light brown hair,
Floating, like a vapor, on the soft summer air.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds