• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Junkmail
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Junkmail

"Where do you want to do this?" I murmur as I slowly drag a finger nail down the line in her abs, feeling her quiver beneath my touch. I'd fuck her on every surface of this small flat if she was game, but she may want to be more comfortable.

Ella groans, a low sexy sound that makes my clit twitch in anticipation and instead of answering she just pushes her lips back against mine. I guess that answered my question. We fight to rid me of my polo shirt, tossing it to the side, her hands pull the front of my bra down, fingers pinch at my nipples and I hiss through my teeth. I love her audacity, the way she does what she wants without any thought for the consequences.

Fuck waiting, I drop my hands to the clasp on her jeans and unfasten it, dropping to my knees in front of her, I look up at her through my eye lashes and pull her jeans and panties down her smooth, well defined legs. I free one ankle and hook it over my shoulder, my eyes leave her face just long enough to take a good look at the sight in front of me. The smell of her arousal fills my nostrils, my mouth begins salivating, and with no warning I bury three fingers deep inside of her.

One of Ella's hands buries into my hair and pulls my mouth to her pulsing sex, the other digs into my shoulder. I rock my arm, to slide my fingers in and out, curling them as I go to press against the patch of nerves that are hidden away. My tongue laps voraciously at her, relishing the taste of her as she fills my mouth. I feel her sex swell beneath my tongue, the way her moans fill the room spur me on to push deeper, lick faster. I want this to be quick. I need to this to be quick.

I know she's close when her fingers tighten in my hair and she forces my mouth closer to her, her hips jut forward and I'm complete smothered by her "Shit. Just like that. Just like that!" She moans, I keep going, pressing against her sex with the flat of my tongue whilst burying it as deep as it will go. My fingers continue their rhythmic assault and I feel her clench and spasm around me.

And as quick as it started, it ended. She slumps against the wall and falls to the floor until she's sat opposite me, a lazy grin on her face. A pink tinge colouring her cheeks as she looks at me through half closed eyes.

She looks adorable, but I'm nowhere near finished with her yet. When I quirk an eyebrow at her and fix her with a hard stare, her eyes widen slightly and she parts her lips as though she's about to say something. "Take off your clothes and get on your hands and knees, we're not done yet." I say in an authoritative tone, standing from the floor I leave the room and walk into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water, I want to give her a few minutes to decide if this is something she wants.

When I step back into the front room, I am not disappointed. She's there, head hanging low between her shoulders as she stares at the ornate fire place, coffee table moved to one side, her perfect, smooth arse presenting itself to me. Fuck, I chew my bottom lip, ignoring the ache that I feel as my teeth closes over the swollen skin.

I don't speak, I don't say a word as I walk quietly towards her, listening to the sounds of her erratic breathing as it fills the still room. Quietly I remove my clothing, watching her flinch slightly each time a new item hits the carpeted floor. As naked as her, I kneel quietly behind her, pushing myself against the soft, firm flesh of her behind. I run my hands up the length of her waist, letting my nails bite into the skin at her ribs before snaking my fingers around to pinch at the swollen tips of her breasts.

My hands roam her entire torso, marvelling in the feel of her satin like skin beneath my fingertips. "You're infuriating Ella," I murmur before dragging my nails down the length of her spine, watching the white track marks fade as quick as they appeared.

"You're pretty annoying yourself," she states, frustration laced in her voice as I tease her entrance with a fingertip. When my fingers move away I hear her groan and I laugh dryly, she's challenging in so many ways. That's easily one of the things I like the best about her.

"I know," I retort, voice laced in sarcasm, I grasp both of her hips and hold onto her tightly "I want you to tell me what you want Ella." I say matter of factly, stilling my hands as I wait for her answer. I know she knows what I'm asking as I watch a dark flush spread across the skin at the back of her neck, I give her a moment to decide what she's going to say. After that moment has passed and I'm still knelt waiting for her, I lift a hand away from her hips and bring it down firmly against her arse cheek. The tingle I feel in my palm resonates throughout my body, Ella's moan adds to the thrill I feel as my hand connects with the flesh and I have to resist the urge to do it again. Instead, I lean forward until my mouth is touching her ear "I told you to tell me what you want Ella, don't make me ask again."

"I told you," she shakes out, an unmistakable tremble in her voice "I want you," my hand comes down against her behind again, I smooth my palm over the soft cheek to take away the sting from the slap and I utter a throaty chuckle before speaking again.

"That's not what I mean, and I think you know that. Now," I pause, moving my other hand away from her hip and walking my fingers up the length of her spine to her hair. I twist my hand into her long locks and pull on it, forcing her head backwards "I want you to tell me what you want Ella."

She stays silent for a moment, my eyes rest on her throat, watching her pulse throb against the skin there. I take in the way her skin is flushed, my eyes travel down her back to her arse where I feel my own pulse quicken at the slight pink tinge, staining her cheeks. It looks good there, "I want your fingers." She mumbles out, I tighten my grip on her hair and lift my hand away from her backside, posed to strike when she raises her voice and speaks again, reaffirming what she wants. "I want your fingers in me, I want you to fuck me."

I draw my breath in through my teeth and rest my fingers against her entrance again, coating the tips with her arousal, the warm wetness envelops me as I ease two of my digits inside of her. I listen to her groan in evident appreciation as I curl my fingers inside of her, hitting new spots from this new angle. I bring my hand away from her slowly, withdrawing my fingers until there's just the tips left resting inside of her, before sinking them back in deeply at an agonisingly slow pace "Ungh..." She grunts beneath me, a slow, smile spreads across my face and I do it again. And again. Slowly, deeply penetrating her, Ella's hips rocking back and forth with my hand as it continues to ease in and out gradually.

"Fuck," she moans as her body begins to tremble, I feel her clench around my fingers and immediately withdraw them. Taking away her impending climax as I do, "What the fuck?" She complains, I slap her ass again, a touch harder than I had before and she yelps in surprise at the contact.

"On your back," is all I say to her before releasing her hair, and watching as she flips over onto her back. Our eyes meet and my stomach lurches, she's so fucking beautiful. Her eyes are warm as she appraises me, I want to reach out and stroke my knuckles down her cheek, I have to fight the burning need to run my thumb along her bottom lip. I've missed her so fucking much these last few weeks, I didn't realise just how badly until I saw her again. But now isn't the time for romance, this is about me getting my frustrations out the one way I know how. We can do nice later.

I push her knees apart and drink in the sight of her, naked and wanton, desperate for my touch. I take one of her ankles in my hand and bring it up to my lips, snaking them down and along the instep of her foot. My tongue trailing along and up to her big toe, where I bite the soft pad roughly. She tries to yank her foot out of my hand but I hold tight and bring my lips back down her foot, to her ankle. I nip up the inside of her calf sporadically to her knee, my tongue slowly runs up the delicate flesh inside her thighs. Dropping her foot and leaning forward, I continue my arduous journey up her thigh, running my nose along her skin and inhaling her scent as I go. My teeth close around the crook of her thigh and groin and she cries out loudly.

"You're fucking killing me, you know that don't you?" She complains, her eyes fixed on the ceiling, fingers entwined in her hair so tightly she looks as though she's going to rip it out at the roots.

I say nothing, I just cover her sex with my mouth and lap at her languidly, tasting her arousal as it covers my tongue. A low grunt leaves her mouth and I smirk into her mound, tonguing her quickly.

My fingers resume where they left off before and plunge back inside of her with renewed vigour. I pound them in and out of her as hard and as fast as the burning muscles in my arms with allow, my tongue batters her clit furiously. I fight against the way she's thrashing her hips with abandon, it takes everything I have not to be thrown off of her.

"Fuck, there. Yessss." She hisses through her teeth as her walls clamp down around my fingers, her orgasm explodes around my tongue, filling it with its unique, delicate flavour. Her body calms, her hips still and as she comes down from her high I lean my head against the inside of her thigh. For the first time since I can remember when, I feel a sense of contentment as I watch her recover from wherever she's just been. Her hair sticks to her forehead and cheeks in sweaty tresses, her chest has a dark blush covering it as it heaves up and down as she recovers her breath and her eyes are half closed, still staring up at the ceiling. I could spend forever watching her, I'm not mad anymore and I need her to know it.

Ella -- June 29th

Sophie collapses back into the mattress, her most recent climax still fresh on my tongue. My whole body is still shuddering from the orgasm that's just torn through my body and my sex is throbbing and sore in all the best possible ways. I feel her mouth kissing its way back up my body and I groan in protest, "No more, you win. I'm done." I pant breathlessly.

We've been having sex for hours, and as much as I've loved each and every tantalising moment. I'm exhausted, and even though I don't want to be the one to bring it up, we still have a lot to talk about. "I'm not even sorry for being glad you've called time, my jaws killing me." Her head falls back into the pillow beside me before she flips onto her side and pulls me close to her, I let myself be pulled into her embrace and for a few fleeting moments, enjoy the post-coital bliss that's surrounding me.

It doesn't last long, thoughts of our argument before fills my mind and a million different questions plague my mind. "Sophie..." I start, my uncertain tone breaking the spell, her fingers run through my hair softly, and I hear her hum in what sounds like contentment. "We should probably, you know, talk." I start, her fingers still and I feel automatically guilty about bringing it up, I hear her sigh and her hands go back to playing with my hair, giving me the confidence to move forward. "What happened Soph, with Becca? I know it's over, you said and I believe you," I pause to run my fingers gingerly over her battered face, her breathing catches slightly and for a moment I'm worried I've hurt her until she leans into my caress. Letting my fingers linger, I lean forward and press my lips against her brow and carry on, "But you turned up on my doorstep black and blue... Talk to me, please?"

I hear her take a deep and uneven breath, her fingers ghost over my face, her legs intertwine with my own before she takes a hand and links her fingers through my own. "Fine," she begins and launches into the story of how she'd spent the last few weeks working herself up to telling Becca it was over, how she'd made the decision to wait until after Paris to break it to her, to let her enjoy that one last weekend together as she though it was the least she could do.

I was astonished to hear just how bad it went, going home to tell Becca she was moving out. The blunt proposal, no doubt used as a way to trap her, and then the unprovoked attack when told that she didn't want to be with her anymore.

Sophie tells me about how she'd already arranged to move out before she went out to Paris, she just didn't want to tell me until it was done. She talks for a long time whilst I listen keenly, wiping away her tears carefully as they spill over and trickle slowly down her cheeks. After a while she goes quiet, I have an arm wrapped protectively around her shoulders, her head buried in the crook of my neck and my lips are pressed against her temple. I know Sophie isn't the sort to look for solace in others, but for now, she's letting me comfort her, and it's everything I've wanted.

"So," I begin, my cheek resting on the top of her hair as the pale dawn light begins to peak through the break in my bedroom curtains, "Where does this leave us?"

I feel Sophie shift in my embrace as she turns to face me, a cautious look on her face and my heart drops into my stomach. I know she's about to say something I don't want to hear, but I try my best to keep my expression stoic as I wait for her to answer my loaded question. "I don't know Ella," she pauses, her fingers trace the outline of my lips adoringly and I catch them in my hand and pull them away.

"You're stalling Sophie, just say what you need to say." My tone is clipped and I hate the way my voice sounds.

"I want to try, I do. But I think we should just take each day as it comes? I feel like we've spent so long wanting this, even if we haven't been completely aware of it, that I don't want to jump in feet first and go too fast." She pauses, taking a deep breath and resting her chin on the arm she has draped across my stomach. "You mean too much to me for me to want to rush this and then have it wither and die once the initial excitement has worn off. Just, give us time, give us the chance to grow the way it should." My heart sores at her words, I can give her that. I can give her all the time she needs if it means there's a future for us.

Curling my fingers underneath her chin, I guide her lips to mine and kiss her tenderly "I can do that," I whisper, brushing my nose against her cheek, "I'll happily do that."

"Are you working tomorrow?"

Her question takes me by surprise, I lean over her and glance at the alarm clock on my bedside table and wince when I see the time. "Even if I go to sleep now, I'll have to get up in two hours... So I may call in sick. Why?"

I see her grin widen as she quirks an eyebrow suggestively, my whole body tingles in anticipation under that gaze and I wait eagerly to hear what she wants. "Well," she begins, the fingers on one hand walking up my stomach towards one of my exposed breasts. My breath hitches when she circles one of my nipples slowly, "How about, we go one last time? Get some sleep, and then you come back to London with me for a long weekend? You can help me unpack and we can christen my new apartment in style."

I moan quietly when she pinches the nipple she's just been teasing and nod, "Jesus, I'll agree to anything when you do that. Get here woman," I growl at her, pulling her face to mine with a hand in her hair. Our lips brush against each-others lightly and I feel her smile against my lip "fuck me, and then take me to London."

"Such a gorgeous way with words, it does things to me." She retorts sarcastically, I silence her smart mouth with a searing kiss, my tongue tracing her lips, silently asking for access. As her lips part and grant me entrance, our tongues dance around together, each fighting for control as the kiss deepens and begins burning through my entire body. I snake a hand between us and cup her sex, my fingers swirling around the tightening nub, flicking against it carelessly and loving the way she reacts to my touch.

When she pulls back to moan, I laugh throatily "I can tell, you're practically drenched."

Sophie utters a low guttural growl and kisses me hard again, "Just shut up and don't you dare fucking stop."

Ella -- June 30th

The last two days have been amazing, I haven't been to London in years and even though Sophie's offered to take me into the city centre; I graciously declined. Opting instead to stay locked away and having her in any way I can, the weight that was Becca is now gone and I'm seeing a side of Sophie that I haven't seen before; and it's wondrous to behold.

Lying next to her whilst she sleeps, I'm resting on my stomach, clutching a pillow to my chest as I drink in her sleeping features. Her bruises are beginning to lighten and the swelling on her face is slowly going down, even asleep, battered and oblivious to my idle staring; she still captivates me. The gentle curve of her mouth, her strong jawline and high cheek bones. I reach out and trace the shape of her lips gently with my fingertips, she stirs in her sleep and reaches out to drape an arm around my naked waist. Shifting and presses her lips against my bare shoulder before opening one of her eyes sleepily, "Are you watching me sleep again, pervert?" Her voice is thick with sleep as she murmurs out the words.

Reaching out carefully, I push the hair out of her eyes and trail my fingers down her cheek. "You're hardly one to call me a pervert," I quip, flushing slightly at the memories of all the compromising positions she's had me in over the course of the last couple of days. I feel my arousal spike, I clear my throat and blink the images out of my mind "This place is really starting to look good."

Sophie laughs dryly at me and shifts closer to me, her lips finding placement on a sensitive patch of skin just below my ear causing a resounding shiver to pass through my naked body. "I know, we do good work when we manage to keep our hands to ourselves." Her hot breath in my ear and the feeling of her confident hands exploring the length of my back is enough to bring a slow moan from my mouth.

I squeeze the soft cotton covered pillow tighter to me as Sophie's touch fills my mind, silencing any semblance of coherency and bringing my body to react without much thought process. As her fingers travel down my spine and over my behind, my hips instinctively rise from the mattress, my knees parting slightly as I offer myself to her. As her fingers dip into me slowly, my teeth close around the pillow, effectively smothering the moan that escapes me. "I love how wet you get," Sophie husks out into my ear, her warm breath sending a tremble straight down my spine. Her fingers continue sliding in and out of me, I push myself back on her hoping to create more friction, more depth, I need more than this slow tortuous build she's offering me. "Push your knees up baby," she whispers in my ear, her fingers stilling inside of me.

I offer her a groan in frustration, but relent and do as she asks. Pushing myself up so my weight is on my knees, my head is pushed into the pillow and my backside is in the air. Sophie takes a moment and I can quite literally feel her eyes devour me, her lips are still pushed up against my ear, her breathing is less controlled as she finally continues to pump her fingers in and out of me slowly, her digits curl and I feel the familiar ache in my stomach as I begin that slow build up to that glorious precipice of arousal. "Play with yourself," she whispers into my ear, I instinctively begin to circle my clit with my trembling fingers whilst she begins to gradually pick up her pace. Her movements and my new angle forcing her to reach new depths, "No one will ever do the things I can do to you," she breathes into my ear. Her frank and arrogant observation make me moan, the way her hot breath covers the sensitive skin around my ear and neck does nothing to slow my now increasingly quickening race to the finish.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Junkmail
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds