• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Junkmail
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Junkmail

"Are you close?" I nod into the pillow below me, my fingers continuing their fast paced rhythm against my clit, the fingers in me begin to push harder and between that, the whispers of encouragement in my ear and my own fingers working at me, I'm surprised I didn't combust quicker. I feel myself clamp down around the fingers moving relentless inside of me as my climax hits hard, electric pulses of pleasure shoot through my limbs and my whole body tenses before slumping forward and collapsing into the bed.

I vaguely feel Sophie remove herself from me and pull me into her arms, my cheek nestles itself into her sticky chest and her fingers, still damp with my orgasm push my sweaty bangs from my forehead. Her lips ghost over my brow, I feel her nose push into my hair and her arms tighten around me "I love watching you come," she murmurs into the contented silence I'd fallen into.

Her words cause me to pull back a little to look at her, I quirk an eyebrow and watch as she looks at me questionably "You love watching me come? Jesus, and people say romance is dead!"

Sophie laughs loudly and quietens me with a slow, sensual kiss. When she breaks, her eyes are sparkling down at me and I feel that familiar but strange little fluttering in my chest I'd begun to associate with her and this look she gives me. I open my mouth to speak again but I'm cut off when my stomach growls loudly, I look down at the offending part of my anatomy and back up at the blue eyes which are watching me full of mirth. "Well," she begins slowly untangling herself from my limbs "I was going to ask if you felt like returning the favour, but I think your body has other things in mind." Those words peak my interest, I pull her back down into the mattress and move myself so I'm hovered above her, her thighs parted and legs wrapped around my hips.

"You're right," I begin, my lips finding placement on the hollow of her throat and kissing her softly, "I could go for something tasty to eat." My voice drips with innuendo and Sophie chuckles at my audacity. Her laugh turns into a low throaty moan when my teeth close around one of her nipples and tugs at it forcefully. I let my eyes flick up to meet hers as my tongue falls out of my mouth and licks the tip slowly.

"You're a no good tease," she complains, her legs tightening their grip around my waist and forcing my hips down to grind against hers.

"That's not true," I murmur back to her, my tongue already trailing down the centre of her taut stomach until my mouth reaches her hips. "If I was a tease, would I do this?" I ask as I trace the length of her mound with my tongue, positioning two fingers at her entrance and coating them liberally with her arousal. I move those two fingers up to one of her tightening nipples and begin letting them slide and tease her with their slick wetness.

"Yesss," she hisses out between her teeth, "that's exactly what a tease would do." She complains. I wriggle out of the embrace her legs have me in and move my mouth down to the sensitive crook of her groin and let my teeth close around it firmly. Her hips buck up and I smile against her skin.

I can hear her complain again but cut her off when my mouth closes around her sex, I immediately run the flat of my tongue from the bottom to the top of her and savour the taste that explodes in my mouth. I'll never tire of the way she feels and tastes beneath me, the way she responds verbally and how her body tenses and moves at my touch.

I slide two fingers inside of her roughly and begin curling them to hit her sensitive upper walls, my tongue, now a stiff point, begins flicking against her throbbing clit. "There," she moans aloud, already clearly reaching that peak, "keep doing that," her voice is thick with arousal and I do what I can to keep my tongue manipulating her clit the same way. This is made increasingly difficult as she begins grinding herself against my mouth, I want to tell her to keep still. But the way her usual composure crumbles when I have my face buried between her thighs is such a turn on, I don't. Instead, I simply change up my rhythm and grasp onto her hips with my free hand to push my mouth harder against her.

My fingers continue their relentless pounding inside of her, even as I feel her clamp down tightly around them, they don't stop or slow down. This is going to happen quickly, but I don't care, I'm impatient to feel her come undone around me that I throw myself into making it happen even harder than before.

The muscles in my biceps burn under the strain of the fucking my hand is currently giving the woman beneath me, Sophie's fingers tangle in my hair as she pushes my face even further into her throbbing sex. "Don't you dare fucking stop," she growls down at me, like I'd do that! I can feel her legs trembling around me, her walls tighten further around my fingers and I risk sliding a third into her and curling them up, twisting them a little on the in stroke to create a new friction that she must feel as I'm rewarded with a long growl as I do.

My tongue continues it's assault on her swollen bud and then it hits her. My eyes flick up to travel the length of her body as it tightens and clenches around me. Her eyes are screwed shut and her mouth hangs open as it cries out silently to the room around us.

I continue to lap at her sex, gathering every drop of her climax on my tongue before she pulls me away by my hair and guides my mouth up to hers. Her kiss is soft and sweet, her hands cup my face as I hold my weight up on my trembling arms. "You do things to me," she murmurs against my lips.

I laugh breathlessly and grin dopily at her, "You do things to me too." I whisper back and collapse onto her chest. We lie in a satisfied silence for a while, her fingers running through my sleep and sex styled hair carefully. I could lie like this forever, listening to her heartbeat slowly returning to normal underneath the ear I have pressed to her chest. I've never felt contentment like this, never once when I was with Charlie in the whole three years we were together. There's something about her presence that's soothing. Maybe it's her own self-awareness, or confidence or the way she seems so in control of herself all the time. Well, ignoring the minor freak out she had the first night we spent together.

My trail of thoughts are once again disrupted by my stomach reminding me I needed to eat something, I feel the vibrations of Sophie's laughter through her chest and I look up and smile chastely at her. "Come on, let's get showered and dressed and we can go get some brunch in town." She whispers, kissing the tip of my nose, and pulling back the bed sheets that are tangled around us.

The shower we share is enormously satisfying, it's a wonder we left the house at all to be honest seeing as by the time we emerged all of my limbs felt like jelly and I'm silently wondering if death by orgasm is a thing. Dressing in denim cut offs and a loose fitting vest top, aviator sunglasses covering my eyes and my still damp hair piled on top of my head, I sit on the terrace of Sophie's apartment sipping a coffee whilst I wait for her to get dressed.

It's another glorious summer morning, the air is much more humid down here than it usually is back home but despite this I find the change pleasant. This thought makes my chest constrict tightly as I think about my impending departure home tomorrow. I know I can't stay here, but it doesn't make the thought of leaving her and sitting on a train home alone any less devastating. I think back over how it felt this morning, opening my eyes and feeling her there next to me before actually seeing her sleeping form. I think about how it feels like the most natural thing in the world to fall asleep next to her, how my heart beats quicker when I see her looking at me. Or when she smiles, or when she laughs or kisses me.

The weight of my own feelings weigh heavier on me the more I think on them, the more I analyse and replay each thought, each moment I've shared with her. It's too soon to feel like this, I can't feel this way. Can I?

I can if I love her.

Fuck. No, Ella. I shake my head to dispel that thought, I can't love her yet. I can't let myself love her, it's too soon. Infatuated perhaps, crazy about her. Sure. Those two things seem more reasonable. But, there's no way I can fall in love with a woman I've known for all of five minutes. Sure, we have a lot in common. And up until earlier this month, we spoke every day for hours on end about nothing and everything all at once. But I don't know her, I can't love her.

As these thoughts plague my mind I feel the cold icy trickles of doubt trickle through my subconscious. Even if I do love her, she can't love me. Not yet, it's too soon, she's just got out of one messed up relationship, I can't put this on her.

Warm fingers running down across my chest as I'm embraced from behind puts an abrupt, and welcome stop to the journey I'm currently taking down into this inevitable rabbit hole and I reach up to lace my fingers in with hers. "You ready to go?" I ask, holding her hand close to my chest and turning my face slightly to look at hers as it rests against my shoulder. I brush my nose against the soft skin of her cheek and kiss her softly.

I watch her lips twitch into a small smile before nodding slowly "Sure, let's go short stuff."

"Cheeky bitch," I mumble under my breath and stand from the chair I've been occupying. "You know," I start as I slip my feet into a par of grubby white converse "You're only what, two inches taller than me." I state belligerently, clearly my tone of voice and the pout I have on my face amuses her because she starts laughing loudly.

"Ella, don't look at me like that." She forces out between bouts of laughter, "seriously stop it!" I stay still and watch in disinterest as she walks towards me, still chuckling dryly at her own joke, when she's stood in front of me she kisses me quickly and rests her palm against my cheek. "Don't look so sad, all the best things come in small packages." And with that sentiment she kisses me one more time and takes my hand to lead me out of her apartment.

The walk to Sophie's favourite brunch spot is pleasant, she holds my hand and points out different landmarks and shops she favours along the way. It feels so normal to be like this with her, holding her hand and presenting as a couple. Being with this woman is so natural that I have to remind myself to take a breath and remember that only two days ago I was telling her how happy I was to take this at the slow pace she needs, but my heart keeps running at a pace my head isn't and I'm finding it hard to tell it to slow down.

"You seem distracted El, is everything ok?" Sophie enquires over our breakfast plates, I've been pushing around the omelette on my plate for the last ten minutes whilst I've listened to her talk about work.

Looking up I smile weakly at her and nod "Yeah, I'm just not looking forward to leaving you tomorrow. This weekend has been..." I pause as I look for a word to sum up how I'm feeling without being too obvious about the depth of my infatuation for her, she can't know that yet.

Sophie reaches out and takes my hand in hers, squeezing it tenderly and setting me with a look that quite literally knocks the air out of my lungs. I wish she wouldn't look at me this way, it's doing nothing for my resolve to take this slow "I know, but we'll see each other again soon. I'll come up for a weekend in a couple of weeks." I nod and look back down at my plate, I don't know how I'm going to manage two weeks without her after spending every moment with her over the last couple of days.

"I'll miss you," I say aloud, I feel Sophie's fingers tighten around mine and I force my eyes to look at her. "Sorry, this kind of goes against the whole 'take it a day at a time' thing right?"

She smiles softly and shakes her head "No, no it doesn't. I'll miss you too El, I'm not a complete monster." Her teeth worry her bottom lip, and I can sense the inevitable 'but' that's about to surface.

Sighing loudly I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ears and lean forward "Say what you need to say Sophie."

She smiles crookedly at me and I ignore the thumping it evokes in my chest "I hate how well you can read me sometimes." She murmurs, lifting her coffee to her lips and taking a sip of the dark liquid. "I have loved this time with you, I really have. It terrifies me at how... natural it feels to be with you all the time. So, maybe the space apart will be good." I can't quell the sting I feel at her words, she's right, of course. But, that doesn't stop the fact that knowing she needs the space to do whatever she needs to, does nothing to stop this fear of losing her from surfacing.

"You're right, obviously."

"I usually am Ms. James." She boasts and I hate myself for smiling at her quip, "but don't think for a second that I won't miss you, or that I won't be thinking about you. We'll talk all the time no doubt."

I feel lighter after her admission, comforted almost by the knowledge that she'll miss me too. Brunch passes by and our day is filled with a walk before locking ourselves away in her bedroom again. By the time it comes to leave the following day, my chest feels as though there's a lead weight in it as we walk together through the train station I'm fighting to keep the tears at bay.

"Thank you for an amazing weekend," I whisper, clutching her hands tightly, silently begging her not to make me go.

"Thank you for letting me kidnap you," she murmurs as she brushes my hair out of my face, "It's been memorable El. Call me when you get home so I know you're back safe."

I just nod my agreement and pull her to me to kiss her before boarding the train, she kisses me back earnestly, her slender fingers holding my face gently. When we part I look at her and see her eyes glistening with unshed tears. I feel guilty for taking comfort in her sadness but it reassures me that this is as difficult for her as it is for me, which means there's hope yet. Hope for us, and that's all I need to kiss her one last time and board the train which is to take me home and away from her.

Sophie -- July 10th

It's barely eleven in the morning and already I can feel the tension begin to set in for what I can only imagine is the rest of the day. Resting my elbows on the smooth, polished wood, I lift my hand to rub soothing circles on my temple as I replay the conversation I've just had with one of the production managers in Slough.

The sound of my phone vibrating across the smooth, polished surface puts a swift end to my despairing, I lift the device to my ear, ignorant to check the display and give the caller a terse "Yes?"

"Well, good morning to you too," comes the smooth Scottish tones that instantly makes my skin prickle and my stomach tense in a way that is both delightful and confusing.

The corner of my mouth twitches up into a half smile and the tension that has been building for the last five minutes slowly begins to dissipate as a slow, creeping calm edges its way through my body. "Sorry, good morning baby." Baby? What the fuck? Ignoring my endearment I charge on the hopes to moving past it before she has much chance to dwell on it, "Shouldn't you be at work?"

She laughs huskily down the phone and I can almost picture her playing with a piece of her errant hair, "Yes, but I have an appointment later so I have the day off." She murmurs almost sleepily.

"Are you still in bed?" I ask, already certain of the answer, images of her smooth alabaster skin wrapped up in her bedsheet and I feel that familiar flutter once again.

"Yes, I wish you were here."

My teeth close around my bottom lip as I lean back into the soft leather office chair and close my eyes, "Me too. What are you thinking about?" I ask, my throat feeling dry as I replay memories of Ella and I rolling around in my bed first thing in the morning, her hands in my hair and my fingers exploring the contours of her supple body.

"Well," she starts before letting out a deep breath, "I'm thinking about waking up laid next to you. We're on our sides, your arm is under me and the other is trailing up and down my waist."

"Go on." I urge.

I listen as she lets out a low laugh before continuing, "I press my lips to yours softly, and start kissing you really slow. Obviously the kiss is going to build because you're fucking irresistible and I can't seem to get enough of you. But, I moan into your mouth when I felt your tongue run along mine. I love the way you do that, it feels like you're claiming my mouth."

"I am, your mouth is mine." I say almost forcefully, I hear her groan down the line and I bite down on my lip yet again.

"I love it when you get all toppy. Your hand will be running down my thigh and will stop at my knee so you could curl your hand around it tightly."

"Ugh, I'd do that so I could lift your leg up and over my hips."

"Mhmm, that's the idea. We'd be naked because, well, clothes with you are kind of pointless as they never stay on for long."

My eyes flit up to my closed office door, I can feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest as her words flood my mind. "You haven't forgotten that I'm at work right now have you? Only the thought of having you right now is ruining my underwear."

Another groan causes my body to jolt and I clench my free hand into a tight fist as it rests on my desk. "No, I haven't forgotten. Only, I find the idea of getting you hot whilst you're working incredibly sexy."

"You little minx." I murmur, listening to her laugh dryly down the phone.

"I know," a pause, her breathing is heavy as she pants slightly, "Christ Soph, I am so fucking wet right now."

I let out a low growl and my nails scrape along my desk, "What are you doing?"

She moans aloud one more time and it's taking all my resolve not to leave all the work I have mounting up on my desk, jumping in my car and fucking her the way she clearly wants me to. "My fingers are circling my clit. I am so fucking wet, it's soaking my thighs"

I feel my a dampness begin to soak into the sheer material of my underwear at her admission, "Jesus Ella, taste yourself for me." I murmur, as I grip onto the edge of my desk to fight the overwhelming need to undo my trousers and begin pushing against my own clit.

I listen as she goes silent before kissing her lips together and sighing loudly, "fuck. I taste good. What do you want me to do Sophie?"

"Get your vibrator and push it in deeply, and then I want you to finish telling me about how you want me to fuck you."

"I love it when your voice takes on that hard edge, one sec." I hold my breath, anticipating what's going to happen next. My eyes keep darting from the whitening tips of my fingers and the death like grip I currently have on my desk and the door to my office. There's something almost taboo about this, listening to this woman fuck herself till she comes as I sit at work is such a turn on I can't find myself wanting to stop it. Even if it's the right thing to do.

The sound of a low guttural groan coming through the handset makes my nipples harden, I can feel them as they strain against the material their soft cotton encasings and I let out a low moan of my own. "Fuck, you sound so hot. Is it deep?" I ask, my voice low and husky as I squeeze my thighs together hoping to find some kind of release caused by the friction the movement might create. I groan in frustration and I hear Ella utter a dry chuckle.

"Are you a bit frustrated?" She goads, I take a moment to clear my throat and compose myself.

"No, but you're going to come. And you're going to come hard. Now, tell me just how you'd like to me to be fucking you right now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Junkmail
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds