Kari's Conversion

She was on fire, but not the fires of hell, of damnation, of Gehenna. No, the fire was in her loins, her nipples, her mind. If Paul could overwhelm her defenses, if she could succumb so easily, what was she? A godly wife? Or was she simply a slut, waiting to be discovered?

Thank heavens her husband was away. She bathed, climbed into bed, and desperately sought sleep. But sleep was kept away by the recollection on Paul's fingers, tormenting her nipples, manipulating her, her; she had to say it -- manipulating her pussy. She found herself trying to regain the ecstatic surge she experienced with Paul's touch.

Her fingers moved, skimming her pyjama bottoms down. Tentatively, she trailed her fingers through her pubic hair. Down to her moist lips. Almost instinctively, she spread her lips with one hand, sliding one then two fingers into her pussy. Arching her back, delving deeper, she bumped against her clit, a piece of her that her prior self had overlooked. And immediate orgasm overcame her, and without any further action, no dressing, no clean up, she fell asleep.

Saturday morning sunlight woke her. Groggy, she wondered if the night was some bad dream. But her pyjama bottoms were around her knees! Her sheets were damp, and her hand felt like something slick had dried on it. She sniffed her fingers, then hesitantly licked them. Whatever it was, it was not something she had tasted before. Memories of what is was flooded her mind, and mortified, she leapt from bed to the shower.

Her Saturday dragged out. She fretted and worried. Could she ignore Paul's order? The mere thought felt wrong. Stunned, she realized that the idea of disobeying Paul was more distressing than losing her identity as Kari, the chaste, devoted and devout wife she had been, until now.

The day passed, and she found herself standing at her closet. Slowly, she stripped. She found a blouse that had shrunk when her husband bungled the laundry. It was a tight fit, very tight. Fairly thin, a pale coral color, once buttoned it did little to hide Kari's braless breasts. They moved in such a way that the fabric caressed her nipples, which stood firm, a dusky pink, with areolae that puckered as her nipples hardened. She felt her pussy get damp.

Her skirt posed more of a problem. Kari's modesty precluded any skirt above mid-thigh. After deliberation, Kari took a seldom worn skirt and folded the hem up inside, using safety pins to keep it in place. The skirt hung down two or three inches below her ass. "That is too short," she thought. Which meant it was probably just what Paul had in mind. The skirt's movement caressed her bare ass and pussy. She got a little wetter.

She moved through her preparation as if on autopilot. Kari, good Christian wife, stood to one side watching this foreign Kari prepare for another man's amusement, dressing like a slut.

Numbly, as though resistance was not possible, let alone futile, Kari went downstairs, got in her car and drove to the Bandit. She arrived to find evidence of more bikers. And yes, there was Lis' car. Lis. Friend? Or predator? Kari's mind whirled.

She entered the dim restaurant and immediately felt ashamed, exposed, very vulnerable. "I can leave, just go, run home and it will all be over," she thought. But the thought of disappointing Paul stung. As her thoughts tumbled, her eyes sought him out. There, in the back, left-most corner, smiling, sat Paul. His eyes beckoned her. As though hypnotized, she moved towards him, oblivious to the hungry stares of the other patrons, male and female.

She arrived at the table and stood still, suddenly aware of how sensitive and hard her nipples were and how her pussy was dripping. Paul looked her up and down. "No bra, good. Sheer, in a way, good. Skirt could be shorter but, it'll do."

Reaching forward and up, suddenly, Paul thrust his hand under her skirt, pressing his hand against her.

"No panties, good. You will shave before our next visit. I expect nothing to ever come between me and this cunt. This cunt is mine. Understand?"

Kari nodded, lower lip between her teeth. Paul slapped her cunt. "I can't hear you."

"Yes," she said. Paul slapped her again. "What?" he said, quietly, fiercely. Her cunt drooled even more.

"Yes, My Lord," Kari whimpered.

"Good slut," said Paul as he drove two fingers between her wet lips, savagely penetrating her. She grabbed the table and swayed. Tugging her towards him with the fingers that had impaled her, he scooted around the table, dragging Kari along.

Pulling his fingers out with a small "pop" Paul ordered, "sit down."

Silently, Kari obeyed. Paul pulled her closer beside him. He unbuttoned her blouse, freeing her tits. Grasping, tugging, pinching, hurting, his fingers wandered over Kari's beautiful firm globes. Her nipples were painfully hard.

In the back corner of her mind, good chaste Kari screamed. "No! Who is this man? Anyone can see you! You're bare! Have you no shame?"

In the physical world, Kari felt Paul tug her skirt up around her hips. He probed her wet cunt, fingers sliding slickly. Unbidden, Kari moaned softly. She felt a weight beside her on the seat. Paul turned her face to his. His lips sought hers in a brutal kiss, devouring her. His fingers found her tits again, spreading her pussy juice on her nipples before he began to masturbate her once more.

"WHATWHATWHAT" thought Kari as she felt the sticky wet Paul had spread on her nipples being licked away. Paul was finger fucking her. Paul was devouring her mouth. "Whose lips are those?" Kari's mind roared.

Paul reached across Kari's body, writhing under his attention, and the lips left her nipple. Paul retracted his arm, and Kari saw, out of the corner of her eye, that Paul had his hands in someone's hair. Lis. It was Lis' hair!

"Lis was sucking my tits!" Kari was stunned. Her "friend." Lis got her into this, now what was Lis doing?

Paul pulled his mouth from Kari's. "Say thank you, slut."

Kari murmured "Thank you My Lord." Paul slapped her pussy making her jump.

"Now thank Lis. Kiss her."

The good Kari recoiled as Lis' lips approached. Once again, the Kari at the Bandit was transfixed as she tasted a woman's kiss for the first time. More than that, she tasted her tits. And her cunt. "What have I become?" Kari asked silently. And she kissed Lis as Paul found her clit. Pinching, stroking, tugging, Paul drove her inexorably to orgasm. As it started, as her breath caught and her thighs clamped, he withdrew his hand.

"You can cum tomorrow. Be here, shaved, at 5:00. These clothes or similar will do. You won't wear them long."

Kari broke away from Lis' kiss with remarkable reluctance, and answered, meekly, "Yes, My Lord."

"Go on home now. Think about all this. But remember, you may not cum until I say so."

"Yes, My Lord."

On wobbly legs, once again heedless of the eyes feasting on her, Kari stumbled to her car. It seemed every car she passed held someone who knew what she was doing, what she had become. It was not until she got home that she realized her tits were out.

Kari awoke late on Sunday morning. She looked at the clock and realized she had slept through morning services. Kari never missed church, unless she was very ill.

"Am I ill?" Kari thought to herself. Perhaps she was. She was slipping down a pathway that she had never even thought of let alone imagined following.

Lis had kissed her. She had kissed Lis back, and tasted her own nipple and her pussy juices on Lis' lips. Paul had simply touched her, and that drove her nearly over the brink. She remembered his stern warning that she could not cum without permission. She remembered also driving home, essentially topless, and she blushed as she recalled the eyes of those she drove past.

There was one other very strict order that Paul had given her. She was to shave her pussy. Never having done so, she had no idea where or how to begin. Google came to the rescue, and she set out a small pair of scissors, the shaving cream she used for her legs, and a razor with a new head on it.

Kari drew a hot bath and eased herself into it. As the water began to cool, she stood, took the scissors, and cropped her pubic hair as close as she dared. She applied the shaving cream to her hand, then around lips of her pussy and her mound. Carefully, oh so carefully, she drew the razor across her most delicate parts. After she had shaved entirely, she applied a new layer of shaving cream and shaved at a 90° angle to her first run with the razor.

And she looked between her legs she thought that this was the first time her pussy had been bare since she was 10 or 11 years old. The finishing touch was a light application of baby oil. Pouring a small puddle in the cup of her palm, she massaged the soothing oil around her cunt.

As she stroked and rubbed, the incredible sensations of the night before began to return. She spread her pussy lips and reaching to the top found her hard clit, rubbing it gently. Her breathing quickened as her pussy got wet. She suddenly heard Paul's voice in her mind ordering her not to cum without his permission.

Paul had said 5 o'clock. Although he had not given explicit orders on how to dress, she knew what she needed to do. A quick run to the mall, to one of those stores catering to the little girls who flaunted their bodies like harlots, provided her with a few tops and skirts that she knew would please Paul.

"What am I doing? Am I a lesbian? A harlot?" Kari struggled with the sudden and dramatic changes she was experiencing,.

The rest of the day was spent urging the clock to either move faster, or slower. Kari had no accurate idea what was in store for her, sheltered as she was. But she imagined Paul's fingers, Lis' mouth, and even things that she could not fully visualize.

It was time to get dressed and go. A short black leather skirt and a pullover black fishnet top with a small jacket to go over it. Somehow, without knowing exactly why, Kari had bought a pair of black leather boots that came up above her knees. She looked in the mirror and had no idea who it was that looking back at her. Her blue-gray eyes betrayed a mix of confusion, fear, and something she recognized as animal lust.

Kari finished her pilgrimage to the Bandit and walked in through the door at exactly 5 o'clock. She realized, with the flutter in her stomach, at the parking lot was essentially empty. There was a car that looks like Lis', a large truck, and one very old looking motorcycle.

As her eyesight adjusted to the relative darkness inside the building, Kari noticed with a mix of dismay and relief that there were only three pairs of eyes focused on her. Paul gave in approving up-and-down glance, pretty clearly feeling that his student was learning quickly. Lis just smiled enigmatically and took a sip of her drink.

The third pair of eyes belonged to someone Kari had never seen before. An older man, burley but not fat, bald, bearded, and festooned with tattoos sat between Lis and Paul.

"Who helped you dress today?" asked Paul. "Have you always had that hiding at the back of your closet?"

"No, My Lord," answered Kari meekly. "I got them today, for today."

Paul turned to look at the older man, who merely nodded, almost imperceptibly. Was that a twitch, or the merest hint of a smile played across the man's lips?

"Come here Kari," said Paul. "Did you remember the two things I told you last night?"

"Yes, My Lord."

Paul quirked his eyebrow, clearly expecting Kari to explain.

"I wanted to cum, but I did not."

"Good slut," Paul said.

"And ..."

"And I shaved as you said My Lord." Kari's eyes were downcast as she said this.

"Did you do a good job?" Paul asked.

"I don't know My Lord," Kari replied. "I have never done it before."

"Well, don't just stand there, show me," said Paul, brusquely.

Casting a quick glance in the old man's direction, and at Lis, Kari lifted the hem of her black leather skirt. Paul reached out and grabbed her bald cunt, squeezing and slapping it. Kari gasped, slightly.

"Feels pretty smooth to me," Paul said.

"Lis, get over here and give us your expert opinion," Paul said suddenly.

"Wait, what?" Kari thought frantically.

As Lis got off her barstool, Paul bodily lifted Kari onto a table in front of the stranger. As she sat, numbly, Paul pulled off her jacket, and raked her fishnet top up, her sensitive nipples catching in the weave of the fabric as it was carried up her body. Her tits bounced free, and this older stranger sat drinking it all in with his steely eyes.

Lis sashayed over to Kari's table, stood very close in front of her, took her face and both hands and kissed her deeply. Automatically Kari kissed back, her tongue wrapping itself around Lis'.

Breaking the kiss, Lis abruptly pushed Kari onto her back. Lis lifted Kari's skirt exposing her shaved, wet, swollen pussy. A slight move of the older man's hand, and Lis fumbled at her shorts, dropping them, and she kneeled, pulling Kari to the edge of the table.

Starting at Kari's knees, Lis kissed, licked, and nipped her way up until her mouth almost touched Kari's cunt. Lis' hands found Kari's nipples just as her tongue touched Kari's inner lips.

"She's eating my pussy," thought Kari, through a fog of arousal and embarrassment.

Lis' movements were carrying Kari along the plane of bliss, heading towards an orgasm. Suddenly, a low moan escaped from Lis, and her movements changed. It was almost as though Lis had begun to use a rhythm not of her own making.

Through all the moans escaping Lis, and herself, Kari heard a rhythmic slapping sound. Craning her head slightly, Kari saw Paul standing behind Lis, hands on her hips, moving in time to the rhythm of the sound and Lis' motions.

"He, he's ... he's fucking her," Kari screamed internally. Thrashing her head, she saw that the older man had not moved.

Suddenly, Lis pulled her mouth away from Kari's cunt and shrieked "Yes, yes, yes, cum in your slut's pussy."

All motion stopped as Paul buried himself in Lis, cumming deep inside her. As soon as he pulled out, Lis suddenly moved, leaving Kari's wet pussy exposed for a moment. Lis climbed onto the table, knees straddling Kari's face, and dove back between Kari's splayed legs, tonguing her. At the same time, Lis lowered her freshly fucked pussy to Kari's mouth Needing no instruction, involuntarily, Kari grabbed Lis' hips and pulled her down. The women licked, sucked and nibbled at each other's cunts. It was clear that Lis was close to cumming, her pussy flooding Paul's cum and her own into Kari's face and mouth.

Suddenly, Kari began to buck. Her own orgasm was rising, curling her toes.

"STOP," roared Paul.

Lis pulled back, Kari's hips thrusting up into the vacant air, like a male dog fucking an imaginary bitch.

"You may not cum," Paul said sternly, as he slapped Kari's pussy with his hand.

Paul looked at Kari, splayed open wantonly, her cunt dripping. "Well?" he asked. Obviously, Kari was not the target of the question. Was it the older man?

Before Kari could fully process what was transpiring, she felt a nudging at her cunt lips, something being put just between them, dragged up and down, tapping her clit on each upstroke.

"You may cum, little slut whore," said Paul as he drove his cock inside her.

Eyes wide, her mouth a perfect "O" of surprise, Kari realized she was taking a cock that wasn't her husband's. It was the same length, a bit slimmer, but Paul used it ferociously.

The table creaked with Paul's every thrust, and Kari's wet cunt made squishing sounds as Paul fucked her. Deep and fiercely fast, Paul fucked Kari in a way she'd never experienced.

Suddenly, Kari screamed as her orgasm hit. Bucking, thrashing, Kari cried out as never before. "Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck me please!"

Driving deep, Paul erupted inside her, triggering another orgasm for her. He pulled his cock out of her with a "plop" and Kari felt his cum drip out of her.

"Well?" Paul asked again. This time the other man spoke.

"She'll do. Trainable. More than a decent body. Repressed little Christian wife, just what the Doctor ordered." The man laughed a bit.

Kari, still dazed from all that had happened, sat up. The older man was staring at her, her toes, her freshly fucked cunt leaking onto her rosebud below, her heaving tits, nipples standing proud, her mouth, her eyes. He smiled. It was not exactly a comforting look. More like a sculptor, looking at a block of clay, imagining what he would do to mold it into the form he wanted. Then he spoke.

"Good job, Lis. And well done, Paul. You've outdone yourselves this time."

Seeing the confusion in Kari's eyes, he explained.

"They are my procurers. And you, little pet, are now mine."

"The rule on cumming applies. Keep shaved. Get rid of your underwear. If your husband asks, tell him it's a comfort thing. Fake every orgasm when you fuck him. You are allowed to fuck him. Just not to initiate. And not to cum. Understand?"

Kari nodded, eyes brimming. "But, what do I call you, Sir?"

The man let loose with a hearty laugh, one that Kari knew she wanted to hear over and over.

"Like everyone, call me Doc."

"Go home, clean up, make a meal for your husband." Stroking her pussy, he spoke with quite strength. "This is ours, unless and until I say otherwise. Got it?"

"Yes Doc." Somehow, Kari felt warm inside and allowed herself a small smile.

Dressing, feeling Paul's cum dripping down her legs, Kari wondered just how, and why, had God brought her to this.

"I've asked that question before," Kari mused as she drove home.

As she drove, she reflected on how it was that she met her husband. They had both been youth ministers. Their common love of God unfolded into a love of each other, for each other. The years had passed, and they settled into their lives, becoming ever more comfortable with each other.

Apparently, Kari had been ignoring a niggling discomfort with how she lived her life. That must be the reason she found herself in the situation she did. There had to be some nascent turmoil in her mind, or in her soul, that lead her to fall so readily into the trap that her friend Lis had set for her.

Kari could see now that isn't really had been a trap. She was surprised, however, at the lack of anger she felt towards her friend.

"I could never imagine letting a woman touch me the way Lis did, much less me ever touching a woman as I did."

"And what I let Paul do, letting him ... letting him fuck me and cum inside me. If anyone had told me that this would be happening, I would have recommended mental health care. But, here I am."

And this new man, this Doc. She understood in some way that she belonged to him, but a way very different than the way she belonged to her husband. And, truth be told, in a way very different than she belonged to God.

Was not until she got home, pulling into the driveway, that she realized there was a note under the driver's windshield wiper. Much to her relief, her husband had not come home yet. She had a chance to read the note, and to clean up. She had to behave with her husband as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

Parking, and walking up the walkway to the front door, she decided a bath was in order, both to refresh herself, and to have time to read the note.

Kari went to the bedroom, and removed her clothes, wrapping a bathrobe around her. Grabbing the note, she headed to the bathroom. Closing the drain, and turning on the water in the tub, she sat on the toilet and peed. She heard a rather loud splash as the last of Paul's semen fell out of her. Trembling slightly, she opened the note.

"If you are reading this it means you have passed your first test. You are trainable, a key trait for this journey ahead of you. You are mentally agile, enough so that you will be able to balance your life with your husband and your life as my property. Topping that off, you are frankly, beautiful. I have not had so winsome and compliant a pet as you in years. Remember what I told you. No underwear. You are allowed sex with your husband, but you may not initiate, and you may not cum. Your real release will only come with my permission and at my direction, in the way I deem fit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kari's Conversion
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds