Kari's Conversion

Kari flushed, turned off the tap, and slipped into the tub, reading the last of the note.

"Your exchange with Paul and Lis last night has been documented. I will not reveal how, or in what format, at this time. Call it insurance, if you will. Next Friday, at 7 PM, you will return here, appropriately attired. Tell your husband whatever it is you need to tell him to be here on time. Understand that should you disappoint me profoundly, your husband may learn the truth of what has been going on, what you have been doing, and what you have become."

A chill spread from Kari's core outward, a chill that was in stark contrast to the heat she felt in her nipples and her pussy. Folding the note, and setting aside, she washed hurriedly so that she could start dinner for her husband.

After drying off, and dressing, she put the clothes she had worn that evening, and the note, in the back corner of her closet.

As her husband pulled up in the driveway, Kari thought to herself "And now normal life resumes. As much as it can resume."

Daily life passed much as one would expect. Kari worked, kept house with her husband, and responded on two occasions to his advances. The first was the night he came home, fairly vanilla intercourse. Although puzzled by her lack of pubic hair, her husband said nothing.

The second, however, was after a dinner out where Kari surprised both herself and her husband by ordering a small glass of wine. On the drive home, her husband made it clear that he wanted her again that night. In a way that was rather out of character, he told her about a tale he had been told on his trip. A colleague had described a sexual encounter in his car. The tale involved oral sex.

As her husband gave her a sidelong glance, Kari realized that she was wet.

"Is that something that interests you?" Kari asked.

Startled, her husband replied "What?"

"Is oral sex in the car something that interests you?" Kari asked.

Looking at her, her husband said "Well ..." and nodded slightly.

Kari said nothing. She was thinking the rest of the way home

"If he raised it, I am not initiating. I'm not breaking a rule."

Parking in the driveway, her husband began to open the car door, but stopped when he felt her hand on his thigh. Wordlessly, Kari reached for and undid his belt buckle, the button of his pants, and his fly. Her eyes fixed on his, she reached in and took hold of his rapidly hardening cock. It felt so familiar in her hand, and she realized just how accustomed she was to him. Freeing him from his underwear, she stroked him and then leaning down, enveloped him with her mouth.

One hand cupping his balls, she laved his shaft with her tongue. Looking up at him, her blue-gray eyes locked on his, she took him deeper into her mouth. Rising, falling, licking, sucking, she quickly brought him to the brink of orgasm.

Ever the gentleman, and a courteous husband, he announced he was about cum, so that she could remove her mouth in time. She simply and softly moaned "mmhmm" and sucked more frantically. As he erupted in her mouth, she stayed locked onto him, swallowing each powerful spurt.

As he sat in shock, grateful shock to be sure, she tucked his softening cock back into his pants, zipped him up, buttoned and buckled, and got out of the car.

"Who is that, and what has she done with my wife? I am not complaining but wow!" thought her husband.

"Lis called, and said she needs to talk to me over dinner tonight. Do you mind?" Kari asked on Friday morning.

"Of course not," was her husband's prompt reply. Who knew, maybe Lis had something to do with what happened Wednesday. "I'll be fine. Enjoy."

Kari arrived at the Bandit at 7 PM on the dot, fishnet top, short skirt, black jacket and boots. She walked in, quickly found Doc and made her way to him.

"I was pretty sure I could count on you," Doc said while making a show of checking the time.

He patted the seat next to him, a clear direction to sit down.

"Tell me everything you did this week with your husband," he said. Kari did, sparing no details.

"You do remember I told you that you may not initiate sexual contact, correct?" His eyes were steely has he asked this.

"Yes, Doc."

"Explain yourself then," Doc said.

"He raised it, and I could see he was excited at the thought, and it didn't seem to me that I was initiating anything."

Doc simply stared.

"Was I wrong? Did I do wrong? If I was wrong, I'm so sorry." Kari was on the verge of tears.

Doc kept the laser beam lock on Kari's eyes. It was as though he was peering into her recollection of the night. Satisfied that she was being honest, and candid, his look softened, and he patted her hand.

"You did well pet."

As waves of relief washed over her, Kari heard him explain what was next.

"We are going to a private room in the back. There will be a few people there in addition to you and me. Those people have been given permission to do what they want with you and to you. Have you any concerns?"

Kari was awash with concerns, but she replied, "none that I do not think I can handle, Doc."

Doc smiled, and took her hand leading her to the doorway of her next lesson.

She smiled inwardly, as she realized how wet she was with anticipation.

Once inside the private room, Kari saw a small bar, a pool table, and perhaps four or five people, including at least one woman, Lis.

Doc sat in a chair by the bar and said, to no one in particular and everyone in general, "Enjoy."

Kari had just stepped to the bar when it began.

"Hey little girl, want some candy?" The voice growled in Kari's right ear as a hand cupped her right butt cheek.

"Um ...," Kari replied, not even looking to her right, as the man's fingers worked their way into her already dripping cunt.

He was gentle with her, cramming in only two fingers, moving knuckle deep before withdrawing and driving in three fingers, knuckle deep again.

Unsure why, Kari responded by waggling her ass, spreading her legs a little. Once again, the intruder withdrew momentarily. His next assault buried two fingers in her cunt again, and one in her ass. Kari had not expected that.

Kari gasped, and took a deep breath. The man's free hand grabbed her right breast. Her nipple hardened, and his rough fingers skimmed her top up, baring her breasts. Nothing gentle here, he grabbed, pinched and twisted.

"Hey man, look here, we got us a new whore, courtesy of Doc," called out Kari's assailant.

He released her breast, yanked his finger out of her holes, and spun her around, suddenly. She felt herself lifted from the floor, carried bodily to pool table, and set on her feet. Suddenly, a body appeared on the table in front of her. Lis had pulled her shorts off and lay down in front of Kari.

Kari's arms were pinned behind her, and she was bent forward, forced toward the Lis' pussy.

"Eat her," barked the man holding Kari's arms. As he said that, her raised Kari's skirt and as he forced his way into her wet, inflamed cunt.

Kari quickly adjusted, to her situation, nipping and licking and sucking Lis' pussy as her own was ravaged.

Kari found Lis' clit and caught it between her lips. Lis very quickly came, soaking Kari's face.

"Now that's a waste of mouth," said a lean young man as he pulled Lis away.

If you're gonna suck, you better suck me."

"What am I doing?" Kari thought as the two men fucked her from either end, spit-roasting her. The one in her mouth had a long thin cock which he jabbed into her with a fury, making her eyes water.

The one behind her fucked her grasping pussy with a short but thick cock. Their excitement matched Kari's, and in what seemed much too long and much too short a time, both men came, triggering an intense orgasm that left Kari shaking, and drooling cum from her mouth and pussy.

Standing, she turned, staggering slightly to find Doc nodding, a faint smile crinkling the corners of his mouth and the corners of his eyes. "Well?" he asked of no one in particular. The man with the thicker cock replied "some fine piece of ass Doc." The man who came in Kari's mouth nodded. Lis simply said "thank you" apparently to Doc and Kari both. Doc said "Go home now, you know the rules."

Kari felt as if she were adrift in a surreal sea as she left the Bandit. She'd just had sex. With a woman. And a man, no, two men, and neither was her husband. How could this have happened? Even more disturbing, how could she have enjoyed this? Reflecting on what had happened, recalling the sensation of the cock in her mouth and in her pussy and the feeling of Lis' clit between her lips, aroused her. Her pussy drooled, and there was a burning need bubbling between her legs. She desperately wanted to cum again, but she had no permission to.

Suddenly, she found herself at home. Her husband was clearly there too. The upstairs den light was on -- he was clearly watching something on the TV. She tried her best to tidy herself a bit before heading in. She closed the front door and sped to the bathroom to erase the night's evidence.

"Kari," her husband's voice pierced the steam from the shower. "Are you alright?"

Kari replied, "Mmmm, yeah, yeah -- are you?"

"Honestly, I am not sure. Something feels different, and I'm not sure what, or why," came the reply.

"Give me a minute," Kari said. "I'll be right out."

Stepping out of the shower and drying off, Kari looked at her body in the mirror. She imagined she could see all the places she'd been touched, glowing. Donning a dressing gown, Kari went to find her husband.

"Marc, where are you?"

"Here," he replied. He was seated at the foot of their bed, their marital bed, a distressed look on his face.

"Is something wrong?"

"Kari, I don't really know. I feel, I, I guess I don't know how I feel or why I feel that way."

They fell silent, as they sometimes did when in each other's company. When it happened, it was often a prelude to prayer.

"I'm worried," Marc said. "Something feels -- off, different, and I don't know if it's me or if it's real."

Kari's heart skipped a beat. Had she been found out? Was she about to be accused of being the slut she had become? Rather the fear she would have expected, she experienced a flush of arousal, becoming wet. How could this possibly be?

"You're spending more time with Lis. And you don't talk about it, about what you are doing with that time. And I feel like I haven't the right to pry and ask, but..."

"But what?" whispered Kari.

"You're my wife, my helpmeet, and we are bound to each other in the eyes of the Lord. And that silence, where we used to talk and pray, it feels as if, well as if we are drifting."

Kari looked at his face, saw no hint of accusation or blame. Saw instead deep love for her, and for their commitment to each other.

"Lis is going through some very significant troubles. I haven't permission to say much. I can say she found her husband in bed with someone else."

Marc was silent, urging Kari to go on with his stillness.

"A neighbor, a young man."

Marc's eyes widened, a mix of horror and compassion and something else. Kari could almost place that other thing, but not quite.

"So, you're ministering to her, giving her human and spiritual support?"

Kari nodded, and she watched a flood of relief and what had to be guilt wash over Marc's face.

"Are you able to bear this burden on your own?" asked Marc.

Kari replied, "Yes, with your love and the Lord's strength."

They fell into their comfortable way of prayer, and soon found themselves cuddling, taking comfort in the closeness of each other.

"Thank you," murmured Marc. They softly kissed, proclaiming their love of each other and of their life in God, and fell asleep.

The end of the week came, and Kari explained that Lis was in need of her again. Marc understood and watched as she pulled out of the drive. Kari was focused on the night ahead and didn't look back. The pull of the Bandit was like two fingers in her pussy, tugging her forward. Had she looked back, she would have seen Marc's car slip out the driveway. Keeping several car lengths back, he followed her, cursing himself for his weakness of faith in his wife.

At last, Kari pulled into the parking lot of the Bandit. To Marc's eyes, it seemed a bit shabby, nondescript except for the scattering of motorcycles. He saw Kari park, and looked to see where she went, but an oncoming truck momentarily blinded him with its overly bright lights. He did not see her go through the doorway. He did not see that she had changed out of her usual modest attire into something much more risqué. He turned back to home.

Inside the Bandit, Kari was greeted by Doc.

"Here you are," he said, smiling broadly.

"Big night tonight. Big, big night," he said. There was something in his tone that both scared and thrilled Kari. "C'mon back."

Obediently, Kari made her way to the back room. There was no sign of Lis. There was Doc, and as she looked around, she saw a shadow by a table. Or it seemed a shadow, until it moved. It uncoiled itself from its chair, rising as Doc called out "Ready Ham? You'll see, worth the wait."

Doc patted Kari's shapely ass, and whispered, "Go on, head over there, get bare on the way."

She expected hesitation on her own part, but Kari moved toward the shadow, stripping as she went. Her breasts stood proud and firm, her nipples poking into the darkness as if they were sensors. Her short skirt fell to the floor. Stepping out of it, she kicked her sandals aside, feeling her wet pussy come to life.

The shadow became clear. A very tall, very thin man, of indeterminate race. She approached him, every bit of her tingling. She found herself scooped up in this man's arms and dropped forcefully onto a table top. Why was this lean man called Ham? His hands found her thighs, wrenched them apart, baring her dripping cunt. He slapped her, left hand then right, each blow stinging, making her wince and moan. He grabbed her lips, roughly pulling them open gazing on her inner wetness.

That was all the foreplay Kari would get. She heard Ham's zipper, heard his pants hit the floor, and then felt something unnatural.

There was a massive pressure at the mouth of her cunt. It felt like nothing she had experienced before. The closest thing she could think of was when Marc took her cherry. But this, this was so much more intense.

Pressure, circular grinding motion and steady pressure. Whatever it was began to enter her. Her breath caught as the intruder pressed just into her pussy. The sensation continued, a solid blunt object driving into her. Her mouth and her eyes were wide open, as this thing opened her pussy, deeper and deeper.

The thing nudged her cervix and she winced. Kari tipped her hips and she was suddenly full, fuller than ever before. Whatever it was, it had slipped past her cervix, past her uterus, to the very end of her vagina.

And then, slowly, it withdrew. Easing out, the extraction causing as much pressure and fullness as the insertion. She cried out as it slipped free. The pressure returned.

"What is being done to me?" she wondered.

Craning her head up, she looked past her heaving tits, down to the valley between her legs.

"Aww, let her see Ham," said Doc.

Ham pulled away slightly. There, glistening with her wetness, was a cock bigger than she could ever have imagined was real. A bulbous mushroom head capped a thick, gnarled cock, veins standing out on every side.

"That can't fit," thought Kari.

"That DID fit," her inner voice countered.

Ham's cock was immense. The head was just smaller than a billiard ball. The shaft was easily 2 inches at the base, tapering slightly at the head. And it was at least 9 inches long. Kari realized later that it was just under 11 inches in length.

She watched as it sank back into her. When Ham's balls touched her ass, she came. A powerful paroxysm, from deep within her, wracked her body and she squirted. Ham began driving, slowly at first, but with a steadily increasing pace. It seemed that every 5 strokes forced Kari into another orgasm.

Ham fucked her mercilessly, her lips clinging obscenely to that massive cock driving her towards total sensory overload. Just before she lost consciousness, Kari felt Ham's cock bottom out and twitch as he came in her.

Kari came to her senses feeling hands tweaking her nipples. "No! I can't take more," she thought. No words came, so she simply moaned.

"Shhhh," said Doc, stroking her hair. The tweaking continued, and there was tugging in her crotch. She looked down to see Lis cleaning her, licking up the torrent of cum leaking from her battered pussy.

"Easy, there. You're not gonna be too steady on your feet for a bit, not after Ham" Doc stroked her hair more firmly, clearly holding her down for a bit.

"What, what time is ... when did ... how ..."

"Shhh," repeated Doc. "Ham stopped fucking you about 10:00. It's just about 10:30. You kinda passed out about 9:45 or so. Ham just kept banging away until I told him to stop. A cock that size and stamina, he needs to register as a dangerous weapon."

Doc tapped Lis' head. "That's enough. Sit with her a bit, let her get steady, help her dress and send her home. Give her a ride if need be." Lis nodded.

Doc planted a long, soft kiss on Kari's lips. She felt refreshed by that simple touch. Doc left the two women, and Lis just looked at Kari.

"I'd never believe it. You took Ham like you were built for it. Took three sessions for me to take him all the way. The way you were thrashing, it looked like you'd been shocked."

Kari studied her friend, pulled her close and kissed her. "Help me dress," said Kari. I have to get home." Once at her car, Lis helped Kari put on her modest clothes and steadied the wobbly woman as she slipped behind the wheel. Kari slowly worked her way home, driving gingerly, and as every jostle of the car echoed through her body, she thought she was recovering from a trial run at the rapture.

She turned into the driveway and parked. She became suddenly contemplative as she parked next to Marc's. She walked slowly to the front door, trying her best to recover some semblance of normalcy. As she stepped into her front hall, she saw Marc sitting on the foot of the stairs. His face betrayed nothing, but he stood up as he studied her face. He turned and headed up the stairs.

"Initiate nothing" thought Kari. "I wonder if that applies to this, now. Do I let Marc ask, or do I offer an explanation?" She chose the latter. She headed up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom, starting a shower. She stripped bare and went into the steamy cubicle. Standing under the hot spray, she closed her eyes and let her thoughts wander. She didn't notice Marc stepping into the room. Had she looked, she'd have seen him naked, erect, with a hungry glint in his eyes.

He opened the door to the shower, stepped in and pushed his wife against the far wall. Her breasts were crushed against the tile, nipples grinding against the hard, damp surface. "What are ..." was all Kari could get out before Marc's hand covered her mouth. Almost involuntarily, Kari's legs spread as Marc pressed his hips against her buttocks. She arched her back slightly and hissed as her husband's cock brushed over her asshole and found its way into her battered pussy. He pumped furiously, stiffened quickly and came in her. He had no way to know his cum was mixing with the dregs of Ham's. He pulled himself out, kissed the back of her neck, and left the shower. Kari didn't move at all for several minutes, feeling the water sluice down her back and the cum slide down her inner thighs. Turning off the water, toweling dry, Kari steeled herself for what was to come next.

Stepping into her bedroom, clad only in a towel, she was surprised to find Marc crying softly. "Marc, what is it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kari's Conversion
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds