Kate and Jake Ch. 12

Once released, his erection sprang up and stood straight out from his body, so enlarged and rigid that it was even angled upwards a little.

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed wide-eyed Kate with hand over open mouth. She reacted in that way partly because she was in awe of it and wanted it, and partly to pretend to Madeleine that she had not seen her son rampant before.

Madeleine's eyes lit up too, and she wanted it too -- was in need of it now that she had seen it. The session with Kate had been very satisfying for her, but now, in the light of what was to come, the girl-sex suddenly became foreplay to the real thing.

Jake saw her gaze was fixed on his prodigious member and said, "I thought you were going to come to me afterwards?"

"Oh, lover, I was, and still desperately want you. It's just that your Mum and I had such a good time we sort of bonded in a way, and I didn't want to leave her here, on her own, listening to us having fun down the corridor, so come and hop into bed and I promise I'll give you a good time."

"What, three in a bed? - you and me having sex in front of my mother?" he asked, incredulously. His main concern was that Kate might feel jealous... well, if not jealous, because she wasn't the jealous type, she might be feeling left out. He would dearly love to do both of them, but that was impossible given the pact he had with his mum to not make their incestuous relationship obvious to Madeleine. However he hoped that Madeleine would interpret his reservation as being a strong desire to not get into any incestuous situation with his mother, and she did. She replied:

"You're not going to be doing anything with your mother, so I'm definitely not suggesting anything incestuous. C'mon. It'll be fun -- a new experience! -- neither of us have done it with an audience so it will be a wonderful new experience for both of us to look back on."

"How do you feel about this, Mum?" asked Jake.

"I did say to Maddy that I didn't want her to go, and she came up with this idea. At first I was a bit shocked, but didn't want to be alone in here, listening to you two, and also didn't want her to stay with me if that meant you were going to dip out, so I warmed to the idea. Besides, I know what you two have been doing, but never thought I would have the opportunity to see you actually doing it, so that'll be a first for me too, and I'm really looking forward to it. So, c'mon son, hop into bed and do the right thing by Maddy, with my blessing."

"Okay, Mum," he said with an ear-to-ear grin. Now he was assured that his mother actually wanted this, and was not going to get bent out of shape over it, he was excited by the idea, and climbed onto the bed.

The girls moved apart a little and he crawled in between them. He turned over and flopped on his back, his dick in the air, but it was a little banana shaped now it had lost a little of its splendour due to the distraction of the rather heavy conversation they just had.

"Oh look, Kate," Madeleine said as she put her hand on the base of his cock and supported it vertically in the air. "All that talking has taken him off the boil."

"No by much," replied Kate, looking down his body at his still respectable erection, still hard enough to put into a girl. "I'm sure you can restore him to his former magnificence in no time."

Madeleine chuckled and said, "I'm sure I can. Want to watch me?" and the two girls moved down the bed, lying face down, so their bodies formed a cross with his, and their heads were raised so they were hovering over his loins.

Madeleine waved Jake's cock in front of Kate's face to give her the before picture, of the before and after series, and then went down on him with a big smile at Kate. Maddy bobbed up and down for a minute or so, before taking her mouth off him looking to Kate for her verdict.

"He's certainly responding to you." agreed Kate, contemplating his now straight member, "but a little more wouldn't hurt."

Jake moaned as Madeleine's mouth closed over him once again, and Kate repositioned herself so she was lying parallel with him, her head near his, and said:

"Like that do you son?" and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"Oh, Mum, it feels fabulous... and for some strange reason it feels even more phenomenal because you're here. It's almost as if the last secret between us has disappeared, and you know everything about me now."

"That's so lovely," said Madeleine, stroking his wet cock while her mouth was off it. "Kate, so I'm ready for him when he's ready for me, I wonder if you'd mind doing some of what you did to me before? We might as well get rid of that secret too, and let Jake see what we get up to."

"Love to," said Kate, as she rolled off the bed and walked around to kneel on the floor between Madeleine's open legs.

As she probed Madeleine with her fingers and was wondering how to get her tongue in there with Maddy in the prone position, Jake said:

"It's not fair -- I can't see," as he tried to raise his head off the pillow, in vain, for a better look.

Kate said, "Jake, move over to the other edge of the bed; Maddy, you go with him, and get up on all fours. That way, you can still comfortably get to Jake; I can get to you; and Jake will be able to see."

They quickly shuffled themselves into their new position, and Jake watched in awe as Madeleine enthusiastically went up and down on his cock, and his amazing mother alternated between fingering Maddy, and giving her oral sex. Eventually, Kate lay on her back and wriggled her bottom and hips until her face was directly under Maddy's womanhood. She grabbed a pillow to put under her head to raise it up. Madeleine didn't have to be told what to do, lowered her hips until her pussy came in contact with Kate's mouth, and Kate started licking her out.

Jake put another pillow under his own head to comfortably angle it up a little so he could watch this erotic display. The things that really turned him on included:

--seeing his mother's magnificent, naked body stretched out on the bed;

--seeing her head bob on the pillow as she licked Maddy out;

--watching Maddy energetically bobbing up and down on his now rock hard cock;

--seeing Maddy's large tits hanging down and swinging backwards and forwards like two pendulums;

--scanning the rest of Maddy's impressive body, particularly the smooth curves of her bum, which now had Kate's hand on it -- not just on it, but caressing it;

--seeing Maddy stop for a moment, arch her back, and grimace when a wave of arousal swept through her body;

--watching Maddy go back to work;

--looking at the slight movement in his mother's gorgeous tits as she ardently licked, lapped and fingered her new fuck buddy.

"I'm getting close, Maddy," warned Jake.

"I'm ready for you," replied a hot and bothered Madeleine, and Kate slithered out from under her. "We're doing this for you, Kate," said Madeleine. "What would you like to see? - any requests?"

Kate thought quickly and answered, "I'd love to see you tit fuck. That's something I have never done or seen in real life."

Madeleine replied, "We'd love to do it for you, Kate, and I promise we will one day soon, won't we Jake?" He nodded, and she went on, "... but I really need him inside me, Kate. I'm sure you understand. Tit fucking is great from time to time, but I need to go off badly. Hey, so do you, so lie down on the bed, head on the pillows, and I'll go down on you while Jake fucks me doggy style."

Everyone was too hot and bothered to argue or discuss things, so Kate did as she was told, lay back with her head on two pillows, and opened her legs. Madeleine crawled between then and started to go down on her, while Jake went around behind Madeleine. Kate tried to reach Madeleine's womanhood with her fingers to keep her on the boil, but couldn't reach, and said:

"Let me turn around, Maddy, so I can reach you," and in a few second she was lying between Madeleine's knees, in the 69 position, Kate's head directly under Madeleine's pussy. Maddy started to go down on her again.

"I'll go off straight away if I enter you Maddy, so I'm going to wait until you tell me you're nearly ready to come, said Jake, as he marvelled at the sight of his mother and girlfriend driving each other crazy.

Madeleine only grunted in reply, the best she could do with a mouthful of Kate's labia.

Kate was turning on fast, not only because of the wonderful way Madeleine was tonguing and fingering her, but also because of the erotic visual images all around her. As she fingered Madeleine's vagina, clitoris, and anus she could see:

  • Madeleine's magnificent boobs hanging down and swinging randomly in all directions as she worked enthusiastically on Kate's womanhood;

  • when Maddy's tits swung apart she could monetarily see the underside of her chin bobbing up and down;

  • Maddy's belly was still flat in this doggy position, which showed she was all muscle, and it twitched from time to time as she raised her head for a moment to ride out a wave of peri-climactic arousal;

  • her thighs were silky smooth as they rose up from the limits of Kate's peripheral vision to her sculptured pussy above;

  • and just off to one side was Jake, upright on his knees, stroking his impressive cock.

"I think I'm getting close," Kate warned Maddy.

"Me too," replied Maddy as she grit her teeth and rode out another pre-orgasmic spasm. "Jake, I think it's time for you to do the deed, and Kate, let's try and help each other as much as we're able."

Jake moved behind Madeleine and knelt between her open legs with his knees close together, just touching the top of his mother's head. Kate's eyes were like saucers, and she gasped as she watched Jake nuzzle his cock head between Madeleine's labia, slide it up and down her slit a couple of times, and then push it in. She was in awe as she saw his rigid shaft disappear into her, and then reappear, and then commence moving like a reciprocating piston, rhythmically backwards and forwards -- he was a good boy, pacing himself to give his girlfriend and mother time to reach their peak, and pass it. Kate was almost there, purely from the visuals, notwithstanding what Madeleine was doing to her down below.

Feeling Jake stretching her as he slowly thrust into her, aroused Madeleine so much that she could no longer concentrate in the intricacies of oral sex, and she took her mouth of Kate, arched her back, grimaced, and cried out as another wave of passion swept her body, but she did keep her hand and fingers on Kate's pussy and frigged her all the more energetically because of her own highly aroused state.

Kate was on the threshold of orgasm, being driven mad by Madeleine's frantic massaging of her clitoris, the sight of Jake fucking Madeleine's pussy just four inches above her eyes, watching his ball bag swinging violently backwards and forwards with each thrust, and hearing the slapping noises of his loins against her ass as he increased his tempo. While still frigging Madeleine with one hand, she reached up with the other and put her hand under Jake's balls. They dragged deliciously backwards and forwards on her flat palm as he continued to pound Madeleine. She then closed her hand over them and heard him gasp with pleasure... and that was the final thing that sent her off. She grit her teeth, grimaced, and then cried out. She was only vaguely aware of Jake's hand coming down to dislodging hers from his testicles which she was now strangling in a vice like grip in the delirious raptures of orgasm.

Madeleine, on hearing Kate explode, and feeling her body twisting, turning under her hand, she called out, "I'm coming too!" wherewith Jake increased his stroke rate in a frenzied crescendo until she screamed, and, in the throes of a mighty orgasm, collapsed onto Kate as Jake followed her down.

Madeleine was now in the prone position, save she was face down on top of Kate, instead of face down on the mattress, and she had Kate's head between her open thighs. Jake was, in fact, prone-boning Maddy as he delivered his last few strokes before coming himself. As he followed Madeleine down he made his angle of attack a little more acute so he was not sitting on his mother's face and she had a bird's eye view of what was going on. She watched in awe, as he delivered his last few frenzied strokes, his ball bag brushing her forehead. She took in every detail as she watched his thick shaft drag a few millimetres of vagina out with it, and then push it in again on the inbound stroke. Her twat tingled in excited anticipation when he made that final, pile driving thrust, held it in hard, his cock-eye pressed hard against the eye of Maddy's cervix... and then she almost came again as she watched his buttocks clench, and his balls contract, as he filled her womb with his hot, white cum.

She felt the jerking and shuddering of Madeleine's body hard on top of her as the girl came and came again, and they could all feel the throbbing of Jake's cock as he delivered spurt after spurt of semen into her womb.

Eventually they all calmed down and he slowly withdrew from Maddy. Kate marvelled at the appearance of his still erect, cum streaked cock as it slid out of its warm love tunnel. As it flopped on her face, Kate stopped him moving with her hand, and gently taking his cock between her fingers, directed it into her mouth. Jake knelt there like a statue, not moving, as his mother sucked him off -- what the heck! - Maddy couldn't see them and she was well and truly out to it in any case... and this post coital blow job felt so exquisite. Kate soon learnt to be gentle after he flinched a couple of times in his post orgasmic tenderness, and quietly gave him delicious oral sex until she felt him hardening again, and starting to almost imperceptibly thrust into her willing mouth. It didn't take long for him to tense as an aftershock hit him, and she was rewarded with the taste of a small spurt of cum. Kate, while still sucking his dick, just because it felt nice in her mouth, used her hands to play with his balls, inner thighs, and buttocks, and he stayed still, dreamily enjoying her petting.

Madeleine eventually started to stir, and Jake, taking that as his cue, climbed of her, and his mother and said, "You okay, Mum? We didn't squash you, I hope?"

"No, I'm all right thanks, Jake. It got a bit up there and personal for a while, but it was interesting."

Madeleine rolled off her and said, "Sorry Kate. I'm no lightweight and I probably squashed you, but I had such a powerful orgasm I lost control, and couldn't support myself any more."

"No problems," said Kate with a chuckle, "You can use me as a mattress any time. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." and then rolled off the bed and headed toward her ensuite bathroom, calling back over her shoulder, "Just need a wee -- back in a tick." She didn't need to use the toilet at all. What she really wanted to do was to rinse her mouth out and clean her teeth. There was every chance that Madeleine might kiss her during their debriefing conversation, and Kate didn't want her to taste cum on her lips or in her mouth -- that would be irrefutable evidence of incest.

When she returned, after cleaning herself up, she went around to Jake's side of the bed and climbed on. Following her lead, Jake and Madeleine took it in turns to go and clean themselves up. While Madeleine was in the ensuite, Kate whispered:

"That was such an incredible and unique experience. I'm so thankful that Maddy came into your life. What a day, and night! You've got a new fuck buddy and you've had a wonderful time with her all afternoon; I've had my first girl-girl sexual experience; and you and I have been able to participate in a threesome! Not only was it a threesome, but the sex was out of this world!"

"If you're stoked, imagine how I feel," replied Jake. "It was mind blowing, and I think we got away with it, don't you?"

"I do. Maddy's a smart girl, but yes, I think we did get away with it, and that adds another dimension to it all."

"In what way?" queried Jake.

"Well, it's one thing to have a threesome among equals, where you agree to do this and that, and then go through the motions, but to do it when you shouldn't be doing it, and to get away with it, is a bit like it was when I was a teenager: exciting, taboo, secret; a bit wicked; all of that."

"Yes, it was a major turn on," he said, and was just about to kiss her when the ensuite sliding door started to open.

While Jake was in the ensuite, Madeleine put her arm around Kate's shoulders and said, "I'm so happy I just want to kiss you."

"Well, don't let me stop you." said Kate, so glad now that she had cleaned her teeth. "And then you can tell me why you're so happy."

Madeleine kissed Kate lightly on the lips, and then lay her head down on the pillow, and kissed her more intimately. After their girl-girl experience, Kate had no homophobia at all, and parted her lips to allow access to Maddy's probing tongue. They were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, and each other's bodies with their hands, when Jake came back.

He chuckled and said, "I'm glad my mother gets on with my new girlfriend," as he climbed onto the bed next to them.

They smiled with their eyes as the passionate kissing continued, feeling no shame, and not inclined to desist just because he was there, but eventually they came up for air, and Kate said to Jake:

"Jake, I hope you don't mind me sharing your new fuck buddy? If you do, I'll back off so fast you'll wonder what happened. I love you as I am sure no mother I know loves her son, and the last thing I want to do is to compete with you."

"Don't be silly, Mum. I love you too, and I want my mum to be a happy, well balanced, sexually satisfied, woman. I can't do the sexually satisfied bit for you (he lied) and I'm eternally grateful to Maddy in that regard. It's been a long drought for you, Mum (two and a half days, but they both knew that Maddy thought it was more like several months), and if it wasn't for Maddy doing the right thing by you, I'd feel very guilty enjoying wonderful sex with a lovely young lady down the hall while you were left lonely and frustrated here." Kate leant over Madeleine and stroked Jake's arm, as she smiled her appreciation up at him.

"Thanks for the compliments, guys," Madeleine said to both of them. "You make me sound like some sort of saint, who's giving you all the sex you need Jake, to keep you on the straight an narrow with your studies, while, at the same time, saving your mother from the boredom of motherhood and an asexual lifestyle. You two were happy enough before I came along, but I was starting to climb the walls after my sexual drought. I was desperately looking for a quality fuck buddy, and Jake, you're the best fuck buddy a girl could possibly have. On top of that you have a mother who's not all that much older than me, and is the most beautiful woman I've ever met, inside and out. She's not only welcomed me into her home, but also given you and me a place we can meet regularly, extended the hand of friendship, which I am sure will turn into love in the not too distant future, and on top of that, allowed me to ravish her exquisite body. I'm the one who should be getting down on her knees saying, thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. So, from now on, you can compliment me to make me feel good, and feel wanted, but other than that, you can stop making it sound like I'm the one doing the two of you a favour."

"Gee," said Jake. "What a speech, but thanks for all the compliments, to both of us. I just want to say that, as a young guy who has been unlucky in love, or sex I suppose, I really appreciate what you just said, and as far as I'm concerned, you can be my fuck buddy for as long as you want it to go on."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds