Kate and Jake Ch. 12

Madeleine said, "Thanks, Jake. As far as being a fuck buddy for both of you, that's for you two to decide, and I'll abide by your wishes, but I just want you to know, Jake, that bisexuality is part of who I am. Just because I have sex with your mother, on one occasion, it in no way diminishes the thrill of doing it with you the next time. I am more heterosexual than homosexual, so while I enjoy the girl-girl thing immensely, to put it crudely, I can't go without cock and a man for long... and I'm sure Kate feels the same way. So there is no competition. Either of you can have me whenever you want to, and I'll love you both for it, if we can do that."

Kate said, "Well, it seems that's settled then, so welcome to our family, Maddy, and Jake, it seems we both have found a lovely young fuck buddy, so you can get on with your studies, and I don't need to go out with inappropriate men just for sexual relief. As Maddy said about herself, I'm also much more into heterosexual sex, or preferably lovemaking rather than just the wham bam thank you ma'am type of sex, but I absolutely loved what Maddy and I did together, and I would like to do it again... often."

"Thanks for saying that, Kate," said Madeleine. "It occurred to me that I might have been presumptuous during my outburst, assuming you actually wanted a female fuck buddy. It occurred to me that, having satisfied your fantasy, you might not want to do it again. So, thank you."

"Jake?" said Kate, "Having exhausted Maddy, I think we have woken her right up again with all this talk, so what do you think about us giving her a two-on-one to make sure she sleeps like a baby, and then we can go to sleep too?"

Jake was quick to pick up on the implication, winked at his mother, and then they both pounced on a surprised Madeleine, who squealed and giggled as they molested her. While Jake held her down, Kate worked her womanly ways on Maddy's erogenous zones to bring her to the peak of her arousal limits. Jake did lots of things to show enthusiasm and give Madeleine visual and tactile titillation, like holding her down for his mother, kissing her eyes, putting his cock between her breasts for a while, and even putting it inside her at the time of her orgasm, but he didn't actually go off himself, saving that for whatever his mother had in mind for later.

Eventually, with Jake's cock in her vagina, Kate's fingers in her ass, and on her clitoris, one of their mouths on her breast, and the other mouth on hers, they brought her to orgasm, and she went off big time. When she finally came down, Jake placed himself between the two girls, and at his mother's suggestion, cuddled Maddy to sleep, which didn't take long -- she was absolutely exhausted; shagged out, in fact.

When she was ever so softly snoring, Jake gently let her go, rolled over to face his mother, and whispered in her ear, "Mission accomplished. Now what did my gorgeous mum have in mind -- sneak down to my room?"

"Nope, too risky; what if she wakes up and we're gone? All that has happened tonight has turned me on incredibly. While I have orgasmed, as Maddy says, there is no substitute for cock, and I miss my boy terribly -- it's been nearly three days! I can't wait until tomorrow. What I would like is for you to cuddle me, now, and use your magic fingers to arouse me, not that I need much arousing. Then, when it is time, I want you to slip it in from behind and do to me what you did that first night in bed, but this time you will be able to hardly move at all -- any rocking of the bed might disturb her and give the game away."

He kissed her gently and said, "You don't know how happy you make me. I've wanted you badly all day. You really are the most wonderful mother in the world, and the most beautiful as well."

She kissed him and then turned on her side so her naked bottom was in his naked lap. He tousled her hair and then started kissing her neck and shoulder, and she gave a little squirm in appreciation. As he continued to kiss and nibble her skin, he placed on arm under her, and that hand on her lower breast, and felt his member starting to unfold as he played with it. His other hand traced up and down her side, from her upper breast, down her rib cage, over her sexy hip, inwards to her belly, and then down between her legs. She tried not to moan, and sighed instead. As he continued to nibble, lick, and kiss her neck and upper body, the fingers of his other hand finally settled down to a rhythmic massage of her clitoris. He felt her stiffen and twitch a few times along the way, and then she went into a rigor mortis like state in his arms for a very long moment, and then as quietly as she could, and with minimal movement, other than the involuntary contractions of her tummy muscles and legs, she came. She was remarkably quiet about it, but he had his hand clamped over her mouth, just in case.

When she was still twitching intermittently, but otherwise under control, he nuzzled his cock, which was now long and as hard as a steel rod, between the tops of her thighs and buttocks. She bent her body at the waist and pushed her butt back into his lap to help him, and he found the warmth and wetness of her pussy fairly easily. He nuzzled his cock-head in among her labia, rubbed in on her clitoris for a good minute, during which she sighed and enjoyed a few aftershocks, and then he slid it all the way in.

They both stopped and listened. There was no sound or movement from Madeleine, and then there was a gentle snore. Jake moved ever so slowly and carefully as he eased his member part the way out and then slowly slid it back in again. Kate was gripping his lower hand, still on her breast, and his upper arm, the fingers of which were still on her clitoris, so tightly that it hurt, but the pressure of her white knuckled fist, and the pain of her nails digging into his flesh, only served to arouse him further.

It was a long and agonisingly slow fuck, even more so than that first time they did this. Back then, his only concern was that his mother was exhausted and he didn't want to jig her around too much, but nothing was critical. This time they had someone else in bed with them and it was vital that they didn't wake her up. While it was agonisingly slow, strangely, that added to the exquisite agony and ecstasy of being at the pinnacle of one's sexual arousal for such an extended period of time.

Slowly in... pause... slowly out... pause... and then do it, slowly, all over again! They were both so high that one or other of them flinched, squirmed, jerked, or shuddered during almost every complete cycle. It felt like his balls and cock had inflated beyond their safe working limit and he was sure he would burst if he didn't release the pressure soon. Finally, the sensations built up in him, out of control, and at an alarming rate. She could feel it coming and that sent her spiralling upwards and out of control too. As he frigged her clitoris, and she relived the scene of watching him bonking Madeleine just four inches from her eyes, she came again! As she stifled any sound she felt inclined to make and clamped down hard on his cock-shaft, he came too!

They held each other tight until their spasms passed, and his dick stopped throbbing. When they finally relaxed their grip on each other, he put his mouth to her ear and said:

"Good night, Mum."

"She whispered back, "Good night son. Leave him in, and keep cuddling me. He'll slip out during the night, and if Maddy wakes up first, and we're still cuddling, you can say you had sexy dreams and though you were cuddling her."

He flexed his hips to give her one last internal nudge, kissed her on her neck, gave her a squeeze with his arms which were now both wrapped around her, and they both drifted off to sleep.

---------- oOo ----------

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds