• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Katie

She was placed on academic suspension and expulsion inevitably loomed.

Though she tried to get a jump on packing, she wouldn't have to face failure today, tomorrow or even next week. She had room and board in the women's dorm till the end of the semester. But it was merely a matter of time.

"What day is it?" she wondered, setting aside her diary.

She seldom left her room and the days blurred together.

It was Friday, but the weekend held no particular joy for Katie since her routine was the same every day. She had no girlfriend and enjoyed no social life.

But calculus class met on Friday. At least she had Veronica to look forward to as she grabbed her bookbag and headed out the door.

Katie entered the lecture hall to find only two students seated inside. She thought she was early but the clock on the wall showed she was right on time. Then she remembered Monday's classes were cancelled because of a holiday. Most students had cut class to get an early start on the long weekend.

Katie sat dejected in the near-empty lecture hall because her secret crush was absent. She was about to leave when Kathryn entered.

Kathryn was the girl Katie was initially attracted to the first day of class, but Katie still hadn't found the courage to talk to her.

Kathryn looked around the empty hall, and spying Katie, a look of friendly recognition came across her face. She walked over and sat next to Katie.

"Hi! Your name's Katie, right?"

"Yeah."

Katie loved Kathryn's bright voice. She was nervous but excited that Kathryn was giving her attention.

"Hi, I'm Kathryn. Looks like Professor Carlson should have cancelled class, huh?"

"Yeah, it seems that way."

"I'm glad you're here, though."

Katie's heart leaped at the words. A pretty girl glad to see her? Katie smiled broadly. She had a beautiful smile and it was a long time since she smiled like that and it felt good.

"I notice you always come to class. A lot of people cut class, but you're always here, even today," Kathryn said.

Katie felt uneasy with the praise, knowing she hadn't cracked the textbook. She glanced down at her notebook filled with her and Veronica Adams' names surrounded by little pink hearts and was relieved to see it closed.

"That's why I was hoping," Kathryn said drawing out the words with reservation, "that you might want to study with me?"

Kathryn did her best to win Katie over with her smile and pleading eyes, and Katie melted.

"I could really use a study partner," Kathryn continued. "See, I kinda failed this class last semester so I'm taking it again."

"That's great!" Katie said. "I mean, that you want me as your study partner."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I'd love to study with you!"

Katie grew self-conscious, thinking she may have sounded too eager. She was also instantly mad at herself for not approaching Kathryn weeks ago.

"Okay, here's my number," Kathryn said, handing Katie a piece of paper. "Give me a call sometime so we can get together. Well, I'm outta here."

Katie was crestfallen. She finally met a pretty girl, and now she was leaving?

Her heart sank as Kathryn lifted from her seat. Unable to bear seeing her go, Katie blurted out, "Why don't we go study now?"

Kathryn looked puzzled.

"But class is now," she said.

"Uh," Katie uttered in confusion, "but you're leaving?"

"Okay, we can go back to my place," Kathryn said.

****

Katie couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Kathryn had a beautiful one-bedroom off campus. The living room was spacious with big windows on opposite walls flooding the room with sunlight.

The furniture looked new, as did the large, flat-panel TV mounted on a wall. There was a small computer cart on casters to one side of the room with an expensive-looking laptop on it. Katie also noticed a hi-tech camera mounted atop the screen.

"Wow, this is really nice," Katie said, even as she wondered how a failing college student could afford such a place.

"Thanks. The rent here is outrageously expensive. Have a seat. You want some wine?"

There was just one place to sit in the living room -- a stylish circular sofa with an arching, scallop-shell back. Katie climbed in it and ran her hand across the soft fabric.

Kathryn came back with two glasses of white wine and handed one to Katie. She curled her legs under her and leaned her shoulder against the sofa back so that she was facing Katie.

"This is really good wine," Kathryn said, "very expensive."

Katie looked at her glass. The afternoon sunlight in the apartment imparted a golden hue to the clear liquid.

"I like your couch," she said.

"Thanks. It cost a lot of money."

The two talked for the better part of an hour. Mostly Kathryn went on about expensive shopping excursions and all the pricey things she bought and extravagant trips to exotic places.

The only mention of calculus was commiserations between the two girls about how impossibly difficult it was and how they both thought it was stupid they were required to take it.

Katie was relieved that Kathryn did most of the talking. She was so shy she didn't know what to say.

But she thought it was great to be in that apartment with Kathryn. And even though nothing Kathryn said particularly interested Katie, she was finely attuned to every nuance of her voice and body language, searching for any sign of flirtation.

But Kathryn didn't seem interested in Katie that way.

Then Kathryn stopped talking.

Katie became uncomfortable because she didn't know if Kathryn expected some reply. Katie was only studying her face and hearing her voice, not paying attention to her words.

Kathryn casually sipped her wine and looked around the apartment.

Katie desperately thought of something to say as the pause grew awkward.

"I like your laptop," was all she could think of.

"Yeah, it's great," Kathryn said. "Super expensive."

"What's that big camera? I mean, why do you need such an expensive camera," Katie said, assuming it must be very expensive.

"Yeah, it did cost a lot. But I need it for work."

"Oh, you work here from home?"

"Uh huh," Kathryn said suddenly becoming reticent.

"What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, I guess it would be okay if I tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone at school."

"I won't, I promise."

Katie was excited that Kathryn was about to tell her a secret about herself.

"I'm a webcam model."

"A webcam model?"

"Yeah, I do shows on the Internet and guys tip me. Mostly guys, sometimes girls. You'd be surprised. But, yeah, I've been doing it for a couple of years. I make a lot of money. That's how I got this apartment and all this expensive stuff."

Now Katie hung on Kathryn's every word. But there was one that was paramount -- girls.

Kathryn sipped her wine and studied Katie's reaction.

"Wow, girls too, huh?"

"Yeah, sometimes. But you make most of your money from the men."

"So, do you have, like, a schedule that you work?"

"No, I can do it whenever I want. That's what's so great. I was gonna do a show today, but then you came over. No big deal, I'll probably go online after you leave."

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you need to... I mean, I don't mind. I could just stay and watch."

Katie could tell the suggestion made Kathryn uncomfortable.

"I'm just curious for myself," Katie said, "because I could use a little extra money if you could kinda show me how it's done."

"Well you have to have a place to do it and a computer and an Internet connection. Do you have that?" Kathryn asked.

"Not really." Katie said.

"If you're interested and wanna make some money, I have sorta been looking for another girl to do shows with. I mean I've thought about it because a lot of girls who do shows together make a fuck-ton of money."

Katie could hardly believe what she heard. She got so excited she shook, nearly spilling her wine on Kathryn's expensive sofa.

"Oh, sorry!" Katie said, regaining her composure.

"You okay?" Kathryn asked.

"Yeah. No, it would be great if I had someone to help teach me everything."

"Cool! Let's do a show now."

"Now? Don't we have to practice or something. I don't know what to do or say."

"No, it's real easy. Just be yourself, be fun and sexy and flirt with the guys. You know how guys love to be teased and see two girls together.

"I have a bunch of sexy lingerie. Come on, we'll find you something to wear," Kathryn said, motioning Katie to follow her into the bedroom.

Katie was nervous but excited. She wasn't sure how far she and Kathryn might take their girl-girl show. Would they just simulate sex?

For Kathryn it might be a show, but for Katie it would be the fulfillment of an all-consuming fantasy. Would Kathryn freak out if she knew Katie was genuinely into girls?

But at least they would wear sexy lingerie and get naked together on the Internet, Katie thought. The idea of all those people watching her, maybe even girls -- especially girls -- excited her.

She followed Kathryn into the bedroom, giggling nervously.

"What's so funny?" Kathryn asked.

"Oh, nothing," Katie said, "I'm just a little nervous. But I definitely want to do it."

"Aww!" Kathryn cooed and gave Katie and warm hug.

"Don't be nervous, you're so adorable, like a little girl," she said as she brushed the hair from Katie's face and caressed her cheek with the back of her hand. "Trust me, there are so many pervs online who love that."

Katie was elated that Kathryn found her attractive but was chagrined by the "little girl" comment.

Kathryn took Katie's hand and led her into a large walk-in closet full of cute clothes, lingerie and sexy heels. Kathryn started pulling outfits off hangers and showing them to Katie.

"This is one of my favorites," Kathryn said holding up a sling shot, just slivers of fabric for the crotch and bra held together by strings.

Katie looked at the scraps of cloth and string and imagined how incredible Kathryn's big tits would look in it with only her nipples teasingly covered.

"Nah, I don't think I'll wear that one," she said, opting instead for a pink camisole and thong.

"Oh here, this would be perfect for you," she said, holding up a black bra and panties with white, lacy frill. "This will go great with your dark hair and brown eyes."

She handed the outfit to Katie and proceeded to take off her top and bra. She turned toward Katie and there, in Katie's face, were Kathryn's big, beautiful breasts. It was the first time Katie was confronted by the bare breasts of a woman she found attractive and she couldn't help staring.

Kathryn raised her arms over her head to slip on the camisole as Katie looked on awestruck. She pulled the fabric down to her waist and stared down at her boobs.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"That's great," Katie said, mesmerized.

Then she took the camisole off and laid it on the bed along with Katie's bra and panties.

"Okay, let's get ready," she said as she walked topless into the bathroom. "You change while I do my makeup and hair real quick. Do you need makeup or anything?"

"No, I'm good," Katie said, as she stripped naked in Kathryn's bedroom.

While she changed, she stole glimpses of Kathryn's bare chest in the bathroom. Her tits hung down as Kathryn bent over to apply glossy pink lipstick in the mirror.

"So how did you get into being a webcam model," Katie asked as she stood naked in Kathryn's room.

"You ever hear of Crazed Cuties on Campus? It's kind of a porno video."

Katie froze when Kathryn spoke the title.

"They came to Millvale," Kathryn said.

"You were in Crazed Cuties on Campus?"

"Uh huh. I was so fucking drunk I didn't know what the hell I was doing. They told me they wanted to put me in it, but I had to sign a release and they would give me five hundred dollars. I was like, sure, what the fuck? Five hundred bucks! Anyway, some of the other girls in the video told me about the webcam thing.

"Hey, when you're done changing, go out and sit on the sofa and wait for me."

Taylor Reprised

Katie sat on the living room sofa in Kathryn's lingerie thinking about what she just learned. She could hardly believe her new friend was one of the crazed cuties she saw in the video. She couldn't recall her face, but she got excited because the girls were kissing and going down on each other. It was almost too good to be true.

Kathryn walked into the living room wearing her pink camisole and thong, matching her pink lip gloss. Her hair was done in two big, loose pig tails tied with pink ribbons. Katie loved the way her nipples poked through the fabric of her camisole. She thought Kathryn looked cute and slutty at the same time.

Kathryn looked at Katie's nearly naked body on the sofa.

"Wow, you look really cute," she said.

"Thanks," Katie said bashfully, "but your bra is a little too big for me."

"Oh, sorry about that. Why don't you take it off?"

"Take it off?"

"Yeah, it really doesn't matter, you're just gonna take it off anyway."

Katie removed the bra, exposing her perky tits with their pink nipples. She had no discernible areolas. Her youthful skin was alabaster and flawless.

Kathryn cocked her head to one side with her hands on her hips and stared at Katie's tits.

"Wow, I love little titties," she said.

It was the first time a girl commented on Katie's naked body. It excited her.

"I love big titties," Katie said bashfully.

She felt giddy that the two of them were making sexual comments about each other's bodies.

Standing before Katie, Kathryn pulled her camisole above her tits, then she spread her legs, bent slightly at the waist and thrust her chest out at Katie. She cupped her hands under her bare breasts and alternately lifted and lowered them while shaking her hips side to side. As she did this, she opened her mouth and worked her tongue back and forth across her upper lip, letting out an audible moan.

"Mmmmmm!"

Katie was transfixed, her heart pounded. It was just like how all the slutty girls in the video did it, she thought.

Kathryn straightened and laughed.

"We're gonna make sooooo much money!" she said.

Then she playfully danced over to the small computer cart. She pulled it to the middle of the living room and readied the laptop. She trained the camera on Katie, sitting like a small doll in the big, circular sofa.

Katie could see her tiny image on the laptop's screen.

"So, what did you do in the crazed cuties video?" Katie asked because she was dying to know.

Kathryn continued readying the laptop without looking up.

"I was so drunk I didn't even know what I did until I saw it later. I was kissing a girl while I was sitting on some chick's face."

Now she looked at Katie.

"I'm such a slut!" she said and laughed. "But like I said, I was really drunk at the time."

Katie looked at Kathryn's empty wine glass.

"Why don't I get us some more wine?" she said.

****

With their newly-filled glasses of wine, Katie and Kathryn settled together on the sofa. The women sat so close their thighs and hips touched. Katie enjoyed the feel of Kathryn's warm skin against her. She wanted desperately to reach out and touch Kathryn's breasts.

"Okay, here we go," Kathryn said. "We're live now."

Katie stared at the camera's reflective glass lens. It seemed to stare back. She looked at the laptop screen and saw a small image of her and Kathryn on the couch together.

Part of the screen was devoted to viewers' comments, so the girls could see the men's requests. Kathryn explained that the camera had a microphone, so the men could hear them.

"It'll probably take about twenty minutes for enough guys to log on before we can really start the show. Shit! I almost forgot. What name do you want to use?"

"Name?"

"Yeah, your online name. You don't want to use your real name. I'm Stephie."

"Taylor," Katie said.

"Okay, Taylor. Just follow me and do what I do. We'll do some sexy poses first. When the guys start tipping good, we'll give them a really hot show."

"How many people do you think will be watching us?" Katie asked.

"Hopefully two thousand, at least. Three or four thousand would be better if we really wanna make some money."

"Four thousand?" Katie wondered.

She grew excited by the idea of so many strangers seeing her naked. She tried to imagine a crowd that large. She immediately thought of her high school gym during assemblies. But it held only a few hundred.

Then she remembered the university's campus auditorium held five thousand. She imagined it nearly full of people ogling her sexy little body as she pranced naked on stage and struck sexy poses.

"When we start the girl-girl action, what are you comfortable with?" Kathryn asked. "Because the more we do, the more money we'll make."

Katie's pulse quickened. She was too timid to say frankly what she wanted to do to Kathryn for fear of provoking her disgust.

"Whatever you want to do is fine," she said.

Kathryn turned her attention to the laptop to see how many viewers had logged on.

Katie was upset with herself; she had missed the perfect opportunity to dictate their sexual escapades. She thought it wasn't too late to chime in with some suggestions when a single ding, as from a bell, rang from the computer.

"Oh, somebody tipped us!" Kathryn said.

She looked intently at the message on the screen.

"Hey, Mike! How are you, baby? I'm good, thanks. I'm sorry, I've been so busy. Who is she? This is my sexy girlfriend, Taylor. I know, isn't she adorable? Yeah, we fuck all the time."

Kathryn leaned over pretending to give Katie a kiss on the cheek and whispered to her, "Say 'Hi, Mike' and wave."

"Hi, Mike," Katie said, waving at the camera.

Kathryn leaned forward, studying the screen again.

"I love her perky little titties, too. Yeah, I love to suck and bite her nipples."

Kathryn leaned over to Katie and started sucking and licking her nipples. Her warm, wet mouth felt so good on Katie's little protuberances.

Katie leaned her head back and exhaled.

"Oh god," she thought to herself, "this is really gonna happen!"

"This is great. This guy's a big tipper and he wants to watch us fuck each other," Kathryn whispered and turned her attention again to Katie's nipples.

Ding!—Ding!—Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! The computer rang out.

Kathryn quickly shuffled to the sofa's edge to read another request.

"It's a hundred tokens to get my top off, baby," she said.

After payment was rendered, Kathryn grabbed the bottom of her camisole and pulled it over her head, tossed it aside and began fondling her breasts.

"You like that, baby?" she asked.

Katie moved forward to be at Kathryn's side, desperate to see her big tits. She also glanced at the web browser's viewer counter. Already, more than two thousand watched them.

Suddenly, Katie heard what sounded like a chorus of crickets coming from the computer. The cricket-like sounds represented men tipping hundreds of tokens at a time. This got little Katie so excited she pulled her heels up and placed them on the sofa's edge, letting her knees fall open. Supporting herself with one arm, she plunged her hand down her panties and started rubbing furiously.

She rested her head against Kathryn's shoulder as she rubbed and stared at the lens of the camera, like the unblinking compound eye of a fly on the wall -- focusing thousands of little eyes on her near-naked body.

She let out a long, soft moan, her feminine voice like a sweet chord supporting the melody of dings made by the gifted tokens.

"You guys want to see my girlfriend's sweet little pussy?" Kathryn asked.

Kathryn placed her palm against Katie's chest, forcing her gently onto her back. With Katie's butt perched on the edge of the sofa, Kathryn hoisted her legs straight up and pulled her panties up to her knees. With her thumb and forefinger, she spread Katie's tender butt cheeks, exposing her virgin crack to the camera.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds