• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Katie

Her belly button was pierced with a silver chain and she was adorned with silver bracelets, necklace and earrings. Her lashes were long and lush and her lipstick bright red.

As Jessie strode toward the car, Katie was surprised how comfortable she felt, not plagued by insecurity. Why should she be nervous? she thought. It was Jessie who had gushed over her. Katie felt nothing but anticipation for an exciting and wonderful night with her sexy date.

"Hi, I'm Jessie," the brunette said as she climbed in the car. She leaned over and hugged Katie.

"You look amazing," Katie said.

"Thanks. Wow, I had forgotten how pretty you are in person," Jessie said.

"I love your car," she said, inhaling the new-car smell of its leather interior.

Katie was thrilled that Jessie was impressed by the vehicle.

As they reached the restaurant, Katie pulled to the valet parking. As she waited on the curb for her date to join her, she reveled in the curious and envious looks of the male valets.

As they were shown to their table, Katie walked proudly behind her date, admiring her curvy figure. The sheer fabric of Jessie's skirt clung to her large, round ass, revealing every fine detail with not a trace of panty line. With every step it shook like voluptuous jelly.

A smile of satisfaction curled Katie's lips as all heads turned to look at her date and then her. Katie knew it was obvious. She knew everyone in the restaurant knew. Jessie was her trophy date.

Katie requested a bistro table. The high table with its tall stools was perfect for Katie to admire every inch of Jessie's sexy body, head to toe. She pulled her date's chair out and waited until she was seated, then pulled her own seat close to her.

Katie was very pleased. She noticed Jessie's fingernails and toenails were polished red to match her lipstick. She thought her feet were very sexy. Katie noticed she wore a silver ring on one of her toes.

As Katie drank in her date's beauty, it was obvious this amazing brunette had taken great care preparing for their date. That was more flattering than any admiring word.

"Wow, this place is great," Jessie said, looking around the restaurant.

Katie ordered a bottle of wine. As the two women got acquainted, Katie learned she genuinely liked Jessie and thought she had a wicked sense of humor. She loved the sound of Jessie's laugh.

Jessie remarked several times what a thrill it was to finally meet Katie, in fact, gushing shamelessly over her. It delighted Katie that such a sexy, tall woman was so fawning. It made her feel like a woman.

Katie looked Jessie warmly in the eye and confidently placed her hand on her thigh.

"You're very beautiful," Katie said and then smiled.

"You have the most amazing smile," Jessie said.

Katie caressed the inside of Jessie's thigh, sliding her hand all the way up Jessie's skirt and between her legs. Jessie's eyes closed, and her lips parted slightly. Katie ran the tips of her fingers across the warm, soft flesh of Jessie's vulva and realized she wore no panties. Jessie gave Katie a bashful look and giggled.

Katie looked Jessie directly in the eye and gave her the biggest smile she could muster, knowing its amazing effect. Katie almost couldn't believe Jessie looked shyly away.

When the check arrived, Jessie glanced at the black, leather-bound folder nervously and then at Katie.

Katie reached in her purse and pulled out her wallet. She opened it and pulled out a number of large bills and began counting enough for dinner and a generous tip. As she counted, she glanced at Jessie, who was staring at the cash.

****

When they arrived at Katie's apartment, Jessie was again impressed. Katie poured glasses of wine and the women relaxed on the living room sofa.

"I've got a naughty idea," Jessie said. "You've danced for me so many times online. I would love to do a sexy striptease for you, like I'm your personal webcam girl."

"I would love that," Katie said.

Jessie streamed dance music from her phone over the wireless speakers in Katie's apartment as Katie dimmed the lights and took a seat on the sofa to enjoy the show.

Dancing in the tony apartment of her webcam idol was getting Jessie hot. Katie quickly fell under the spell of the brunette's curvaceous body as Jessie stripped away her skirt and top, revealing her pierced nipples and sexy tattoos. Her hips were amazingly wide and rounded.

Jessie's pussy was shaved clean except for a small patch of black fuzz shaped into a heart.

Katie moved to the edge of the sofa and ran her hands up and down Jessie's long legs and caressed her big ass. Jessie bent over and shook her ass in Katie's face.

It was too much for Katie to resist. She spread Jessie's cheeks and gave her crack a long, wet lick, just a promise of the pleasure she was eager to provide. Then she took her admirer by the hand and led her onto the balcony. The evening air cooled the women's overheating bodies. Jessie looked out at the lights of the city burning brightly below.

"Everyone can see us here," Katie said, curious to see Jessie's reaction.

Jessie closed her eyes and raised her arms over her head to completely expose her ample breasts as she continued her sexy dance for Katie.

"Yes, that's it," Katie encouraged her.

Katie placed her hands on Jessie's hips. Jessie's amazing body was on full display, wearing nothing but her black stiletto heels.

Dancing in the semipublic space of Katie's balcony intensely aroused Jessie as she imagined eyes from surrounding buildings locked on her naked body. Jessie fantasized she was performing for the world with her favorite webcam model.

Her nipples grew hard and erect as she imagined all the pleasure she would soon receive from the little cunnilingus expert who she masturbated to many times, envious of Kathryn as she longed to be in her place with Katie's face buried between her thighs.

Katie led Jessie into her bedroom and began a sexy dance as she stripped. Katie removed her heels and the difference in the women's heights was so great Katie had only to bend slightly to reach Jessie's crotch with her mouth.

She knew what Jessie desperately wanted, but she teased Jessie's clit with the tip of her tongue while caressing her hips and thighs. Jessie lifted strands of Katie's hair and let them fall as she enjoyed the teasing until she could take no more.

She lifted Katie and carried her to the bed. Laying Katie down, she straddled her face while facing Katie's feet. She rubbed Katie's clit and her own. Jessie dripped onto Katie's lips. Katie stuck out her tongue to catch the sweet drops, savoring the taste.

Jessie lowered herself until she rested on Katie's mouth. Katie licked strongly while Jessie ground on her face and fondled her own tits.

Jessie burned to see Katie's pretty eyes while her mouth was buried between her thighs, so she laid on her back and spread her legs. Katie accepted the invitation and began eagerly licking and sucking between them.

Jessie put her hand on the back of Katie's head and forced her face into her crotch. Then she squeezed Katie's head between her milky thighs.

The soft flesh of Jessie's thighs enveloped Katie's face, suffocating her. Finally, Jessie released her vice grip and Katie gasped for air.

"Lick my pussy good!" Jessie commanded.

Katie did just as told, devouring her dessert for hours while her new girlfriend enjoyed all the orgasms she desired.

Katie woke in the morning to the sound of Jessie dressing.

"I gotta go. I have class this morning," Jessie said. "I had the most amazing time last night."

"So did I," Katie said.

"Sorry, gotta run. My cab's here," Jessie said.

As Jessie hurried out the door, Katie drifted back to sleep with a contented smile.

Katie's Prize

With every passing day, Katie's confidence grew.

She got breast enhancement that also helped boost her and Kathryn's fan base, and she even got minor cosmetic surgery that subtly erased the girlishness from her face.

She received more attention from men, though it was not returned. She felt better about herself than she ever had.

She created her own online account and did late-night shows from her apartment when her daytime fans weren't watching. She made almost no money from these shows but catered to women viewers and cultivated a relatively large female following.

The shows were less about performing than interacting with her female fans. On several occasions, she flew to meet her most adoring ones, either staying in their homes or inviting them to her hotel room. Sometimes they came to her.

Katie was enjoying life to the fullest.

One Saturday night, she felt the need for companionship and decided to try her hand picking up a woman in a club. It was a move she had not attempted.

She knew a trendy place in the entertainment district, a known pickup spot. It was usually full of young, professional men, making it a favorite haunt for cash-strapped MU girls wanting to be shown a good time.

She knew she could rival any of the men's pockets, but did she have charms to make a young woman forsake the available bachelors?

When Katie arrived, the place was packed.

She prowled the club's multiple bars, ignoring the men eyeing her up and down. There were plenty of pretty girls to choose from, but most already garnered lots of attention from the men.

Katie was contemplating how to pry one of these beauties loose when the crowd parted and there, poised on a bar stool like a marble statue of a Greek goddess, was Katie's greatest desire -- Veronica Adams.

Katie's heart jumped in her throat. She stepped back to blend with the crowd, unsure and not wanting to be seen.

Veronica was dressed to kill like Katie had never seen in calculus class. Her short skirt now impossibly short, showing every inch of her long legs and teasing to reveal too much. She wore stiletto platform heels and her normally revealing blouse now sported a plunging V-neck, offering more of Veronica's big, beautiful breasts than Katie ever enjoyed before.

With her love's skimpy outfit leaving so little to the imagination, Katie delighted in picturing her naked. As she perched on her bar stool, unabashedly advertising sex for the lucky suitor of her choice, Katie's body ached for Veronica. Once again, Katie found herself admiring, unnoticed.

Veronica sat with her legs crossed and both hands wrapped around her dink, her head turned conspicuously away from a man working harder than he ever worked before to impress a woman. But Veronica remained aloof.

Watching, Katie thought to turn and flee the bar. But a courage rose in her and steeled her resolve.

"No!" she thought resolutely. Losing Veronica was unbearable.

Katie's heart pounded, but seeing the opportunity, she took a deep breath and strode confidently to where her prize sat.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting to see you here," she said to Veronica.

Then she turned to the man and said, "I'm sorry, I need to speak to my friend alone for a minute."

The sound of her own confident voice assuaged Katie's fears. With the veil of trepidation pierced, Katie's nerves immediately settled.

Veronica was puzzled by this stranger's familiarity but was relieved as Katie led her from her would-be suitor. The women settled at another less crowded bar in the club.

"Thanks for that," Veronica said in that clear, beautiful voice Katie remembered.

"No problem. I know how boorish guys can be sometimes," Katie said.

"I'm Katie," she said, extending her hand.

"Veronica."

"Nice to meet you, Veronica. Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, thanks."

Veronica showed no sign of recognizing Katie after her cosmetic transformation, though it was unlikely she would have remembered her, regardless.

"I'm new here in town," Katie lied. "This looks like it could become my favorite spot."

"Yeah, it's pretty great," Veronica said. "A lot of the guys here are really loaded, but they can be kinda jerks."

"I don't care about the guys," Katie said pointedly. "I recently sold a successful business, and I'm pursuing several other lucrative opportunities. I've dealt with too many A-type, asshole captains of industry this week, if you know what I mean."

Katie worried she may have laid it on too thick, but thought, being a woman, she might get a free pass from Veronica.

"Wow, that's great," Veronica said, studying her new friend. "I'm still in school here at MU," she added sheepishly.

When the bartender brought their drinks, Katie placed a hundred dollar bill on the bar and told him to keep the change.

Veronica thought Katie must be about her own age, maybe a little older. She was impressed that a woman only a few years older at most had achieved so much success. She admired Katie's confidence, even feeling a bit intimidated by the diminutive woman standing before her.

"I come here occasionally, but it's tough to find a decent guy," Veronica said, looking around the club. "I'm definitely not going home with any of these guys tonight."

"No, you're not," Katie said, placing her hand on Veronica's and looking her straight in the eye.

Startled, Veronica asked, "I'm sorry, are you hitting on me?"

Most men would have been intimidated, but Katie leaned a little closer.

"Yes, honey, I'm hitting on you," she said, flashing her big smile.

Veronica's mouth opened. She was at a loss. She was accustomed to the forwardness of men, but a woman? As she struggled to comprehend this novelty, the allure of Katie's smile worked its magic. Veronica was disarmed by its genuine warmth and beauty.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Katie asked.

Veronica gave a nervous laugh and looked away, blushing.

"It's okay, honey, you don't have to be shy with me," Katie said.

Still holding Veronica's hand, she began caressing the back of it with the fingertips of her free hand. Veronica looked at her hand clasped in Katie's and was surprised to find she did not want to pull away from this interesting and successful woman. Veronica thought she was quite attractive.

She squeezed Katie's hand warmly.

"No, but I've fantasized about it," Veronica said in a soft, uncertain voice.

"What did you fantasize?" Katie asked, leaning closer.

"I've thought about a woman going down on me," Veronica said.

"Oh?" Katie said, now clasping both hands around Veronica's. "Well, we're in luck. That's my favorite thing to do."

Veronica giggled and moved her calf up and down against Katie's leg. Katie was surprised by her coquettishness. She grew excited realizing the once intimidatingly-attractive blonde was an ingenue who Katie could mold into her new plaything.

"I've got a beautiful apartment close to here," Katie said and took a sip of her drink. "It has a balcony that's just private enough, and you would look so amazing standing on it in nothing but your sexy heels."

Then she teasingly ran the tip of her tongue back and forth along the rim of her glass while staring into Veronica's enormous, ice-blue eyes.

Veronica pulled her shoulders back and lifted her chin, accentuating her amazing breasts, as she imagined herself on her new friend's balcony, wearing nothing but her stiletto heels -- her legs spread as she enjoyed a wonderful new feeling between them.

Veronica felt something she hadn't felt in a long time filled with many men -- giddy anticipation.

Katie placed a hand on Veronica's leg and ran her nails gently up and down her thigh. She leaned very close to Veronica, almost whispering in her ear.

"Why don't you take a little walk with me out to my car," Katie said.

As she spoke she moved her index and middle fingers like a pair of legs walking up Veronica's thigh.

As the women approached Katie's car, Veronica eyed the shiny, new vehicle with admiration. Katie opened the door for her, admiring her sculpted, sexy legs as she climbed in the front seat.

Katie -- the once mousy, doubt-ridden little girl, now a sexy woman of supreme confidence -- gazed down the blonde's plunging neckline, savoring the idea that Veronica Adams' body would soon be hers to enjoy.

Katie closed the door and walked slowly around the car, pausing for a moment to look through the rear window at her prize sitting securely inside.

In the passenger's vanity mirror, Katie saw the reflection of Veronica's red lips as she applied a fresh coat of lipstick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds