• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Katie

Katie moved her head to see the laptop. She could see the image of her ass on the screen as scores of obscene messages popped up next to it. She began pinching her erect nipples as she enjoyed how Kathryn was pimping her little body for everyone's enjoyment.

A cascade of tips filled the apartment with their cacophony. Kathryn had explained to Katie that each token bequeathed could be redeemed for just pennies. Katie imagined all those older men giving her shiny nickels and dimes to show them her pussy for their gratification.

She felt like a cheap slut and loved it.

Kathryn yanked off Katie's panties. Now Katie was completely naked.

Katie stood in front of the sofa and turned her back to the laptop. She bent over and shook her ass at the camera. Kathryn gave it a hard smack, causing Katie to cry out. The sting quickly subsided as she felt a warmth spread through her ass cheek.

A silvery string of juice oozed from Katie and stretched down between her knees before dripping to the floor.

Katie turned to face the camera and gyrated her hips and torso slowly and licked her lips.

"You want to see my girlfriend's sexy body?" Kathryn asked.

She grabbed the lens from the laptop and began moving it slowly around Katie's body as Katie showed off for the camera.

As she performed, it struck her that hundreds and hundreds of men would be recording her performance and posting it everywhere on the Internet with her face clearly visible for thousands and thousands of other men to see whenever they pleased, her nubile body now a gift for the whole world to enjoy forever.

Katie felt like one of the Crazed Cuties girls, with her image pouring out across the Internet and onto countless hard drives, her tawdriness immortalized. She was hornier than she had ever been, fired by years of pent up sexual tension.

As Katie savored the first of many orgasms that afternoon, Kathryn positioned the camera to frame every inch of Katie's body from head to toe as she furiously rubbed her hand between her legs, desperate to climax.

Every nuance of orgasmic delight on her face was being captured as well as every cry of ecstasy, every sigh and moan -- all irrefutable testimony to how much little Katie enjoyed being everybody's cheap slut.

Katie collapsed in Kathryn's arms, and Kathryn easily hoisted Katie's small frame. Katie clasped her legs around Kathryn's waist and folded her arms around her neck. She placed her cheek against Kathryn's and closed her eyes.

Kathryn gently rocked Katie and purred "Good girl!" loud enough for the viewers to hear as she caressed the back of Katie's head.

Katie's wet crotch felt the wonderful warmth of Kathryn's toned tummy and her little chest pressed against the softness of Kathryn's pillow-like breasts. Kathryn's body felt as good as Katie imagined.

As the two women enjoyed the warmth of each other's bodies, Katie recovered with slow, deep breaths. She barely drew three breaths when she felt the aching to be pleased again. She couldn't wait for whatever was next.

"Who wants to see me deep French kiss my girlfriend?" Kathryn asked.

"Oh!" Katie said aloud as soon as she heard the words.

Still holding onto Katie, Kathryn climbed on the sofa and positioned their bodies so their profiles faced the camera. She crossed her legs so Katie was sitting in her lap with her legs still wrapped around Kathryn's waist.

Katie thought Kathryn looked so pretty. This was the girlfriend she dreamed of. She stared into her beautiful brown eyes and at her glossy, pink lips. She longed to feel them on her lips and Kathryn's tongue in her mouth.

Kathryn placed her hand on the back of Katie's neck and slid her fingers into Katie's long, dark hair. Her hand covered nearly the entire back of Katie's head. Katie loved how in control Kathryn was. She relaxed, letting Kathryn dictate her every movement.

Kathryn pulled Katie close, their faces not an inch apart. Katie closed her eyes as Kathryn tilted Katie's head slightly and placed her lips gently on Katie's. Katie felt Kathryn's soft upper lip cover her upper lip as they exchanged gentle kisses.

Katie felt Kathryn's arm behind her shoulders pulling her closer. Katie relaxed her body as Kathryn warmly embraced her. She felt like a doll being cradled in Kathryn's arms.

She inhaled Kathryn's warm breath and felt Kathryn's mouth completely cover hers. She felt the wetness of Kathryn's tongue as it slid across her upper lip. Katie parted her lips slightly and Kathryn clasped Katie's lower lip in hers and pulled on it gently.

Again, Katie felt her mouth enveloped. She parted her lips and Kathryn's tongue slid inside Katie's mouth. Both women's mouths opened as wide as possible to allow their tongues to explore and encircle each other.

It was the most sensual, intimate thing Katie ever felt. Her body belonged to Kathryn. She enjoyed the wonderful sensation as the women shared velvety deep kisses.

Katie was in a trance and time lost meaning in a suspended state of pure bliss. Her trance was broken as Kathryn pulled Katie away from her. Katie opened her eyes and saw only Kathryn's big, brown eyes.

Again, she heard the ringing sound of tips as she regained her senses.

Then Kathryn said, "Suck my big titties, lover."

Kathryn pulled Katie tight to her chest and shoved her face between her breasts. Katie felt her warm orbs on both cheeks. She placed both hands on the outside of Kathryn's boobs and squeezed them against her face. Then she rooted for one of Kathryn's nipples. Finding one, she placed Kathryn's entire areola in her mouth and sucked.

"My baby loves my big titties," Kathryn said.

Katie wanted to cum so bad when she felt Kathryn's hand between her legs, still wrapped around Kathryn's waist. She spread them invitingly.

Katie knew then that she could have complete and uninhibited sex with Kathryn and it would be all right. It felt like Kathryn was -- her girlfriend!

Katie's eyes grew wide as saucers when Kathryn stuck her tongue in Katie's ear, thrust two fingers in her tight pussy and began rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Oh, yeth, yeth!" Katie said, her words stifled by Kathryn's big nipple still in her mouth as Kathryn's fingers penetrated deep between her legs.

Kathryn rubbed and rubbed, her fingers working their magic. Nothing prepared Katie for the intense pleasure Kathryn skillfully provided.

Katie wrapped both arms tightly around Kathryn almost out of confused desperation as a slow crescendo of bliss bewildered Katie's innocent mind.

Katie flung her head back with mouth agape as she involuntarily clung to her lover, her body seized by intense pleasure.

"Such a good little girl," Kathryn sweetly purred in Katie's ear as the tip of her tongue teased Katie's earlobe.

A cry of ecstasy caught in Katie's throat, no sound would come out as the arteries of her neck bulged. She couldn't even breathe as the sexy slut's experienced fingers ruthlessly slid in and out of her, wracking her body with a pleasure Katie never knew.

Wave after wave of pleasure gripped little Katie. When the intensity subsided, she released her grip on Kathryn and collapsed, gasping for air. She looked up at Kathryn with doe-eyed adulation.

"I want my pussy pleased now." Kathryn said. "I want my girlfriend to lick my pussy real good!"

Katie grew light-headed and the room began to spin as the words echoed in her ears. The quintessential element of submitting to another woman was finally hers to enjoy. The fantasy that gave her the most pleasure -- that special way of pleasing another woman -- was about to turn into reality. She would know how it tastes, how it felt on her lips, how it felt wrapped around her tongue.

As she lay on her stomach looking at Kathryn, the seasoned webcam model positioned herself against the back of the sofa. Kathryn pulled her feet close to her body, her knees spread, forming a wide V.

"Suck my pussy, Taylor!" Kathryn demanded.

She saw Kathryn licking her luscious, pink lips and fondling her big tits in anticipation of the pleasure she was demanding of Katie.

The arches of Kathryn's feet were like the arched entrance of a secret garden, her long legs like a path guiding Katie to the center.

Katie crawled slowly forward, allowing herself to be drawn in. Kathryn lifted her ass as Katie slid her hands under her cheeks. Then Kathryn lowered herself, as if placing a gift in Katie's hands.

Kathryn's thin labia protruded slightly from between two soft mounds of flesh between her legs. Her pussy was perfectly tapered, top and bottom, with the bottom of her crack extending to a cute, pink sphincter. Her button-like clit was sheathed in a delicate fold of flesh.

Katie stared at her gift, a precious flower right before her face. Katie saw nothing else and couldn't wish anything prettier for her first taste.

"Thank you!" Katie whispered and pressed her lips between Kathryn's legs, giving her pussy a long, loving kiss. She enjoyed the warmth on her lips as the sweet perfume of Kathryn's flower wafted in her nostrils. She inhaled the scent deeply.

She began eagerly sucking and licking, parting Kathryn's lips with her tongue. As she gave particular attention to her clit, Kathryn moaned. This selfless way of pleasing came so easily to submissive little Katie.

Then Katie parted Kathryn's lips with her fingers, inside was the prettiest shade of pink she ever saw. She plunged her tongue deep in Kathryn's hole. The taste covered her tongue and filled her mouth, the most delicious thing she ever tasted.

"Show everybody your cute, little ass while you lick my pussy," Kathryn said.

Katie got on her knees with her ass in the air and her face buried between Kathryn's legs.

"Taylor's a little slut!" she said.

Then Katie heard a loud smack and felt a sting on her ass from Kathryn's hand. She began to drip as she lapped up every drop of sweet nectar from Kathryn's flower and softly moaned.

Now she was the Taylor submitting to her lover. Only, this Taylor didn't have to learn her place at her lover's feet. She always knew she was meant to be another woman's submissive.

"Slut!"

Smack!

With the burn of Kathryn's spanks spreading through her butt cheeks, her ass in the air, the amazing taste in her mouth, and the world watching her submit to Kathryn, Katie erupted in a spontaneous orgasm, the most intense she ever felt, without even touching herself.

Katie collapsed on the sofa and looked dreamily up at tall, blond Kathryn and her big tits.

"Oh, no!" Kathryn said, "You're not done yet."

She climbed on top of little Katie and cleaned Katie's wet crack with her tongue. Her warm mouth felt great on Katie's slit.

All Katie could see was Kathryn's magnificent ass framing her beautiful vagina, and she gave it long, slow licks up the entire length of Kathryn's crack. Then she began rimming Kathryn's pink asshole.

"Oh, you are a little slut!" Kathryn cried in ecstasy.

On and on it went, orgasm after orgasm. Katie never wanted it to end. She was insatiable.

As the tips waned, Kathryn brought their session to a close. The women had been at it for hours.

As Kathryn bid goodbye to her regular viewers, Katie collapsed on the sofa with a contented smile, her fulfilled dream so satisfying she felt like a different person, more complete. She felt not like a girl, but like a woman.

"You were fucking awesome!" Kathryn said.

Katie smiled broadly. Kathryn couldn't help returning her smile.

"You have such a beautiful smile," Kathryn said and kissed Katie softly. "Why don't you take a shower while I see how much we made?"

Feeling invigorated from the shower, Katie walked back into the living room wrapped in a towel.

"How much did we make?" she asked.

Kathryn looked at her with a big grin on her face.

"Well, how much?" Katie implored.

"Two thousand dollars!" Kathryn said.

"What? Two thousand dollars?" Katie said.

The two women jumped up and down and squealed and hugged each other.

"I've never made this much fucking money in a single day," Kathryn said. "We need to be online at least four times a week."

It was the first time Katie had seen her so excited. But then a serious look came across Kathryn's face and she looked Katie squarely in the eye.

"But if we're gonna do this together, I have one rule. You may not like it, but I'm serious as shit about this: No boyfriends!

"You can screw all the guys you want, but if I find out you have a boyfriend, it's over! I'll find someone else. Trust me on this one, guys screw everything up. They get jealous and want you to quit or they just want your money and freeload off you. All I want right now is to make all the money I can."

****

On the bus ride back to campus, the words rang over and over in Katie's head. No boyfriends.

The implications were delicious: no significant other stealing Kathryn's attention, nothing to provoke Katie's jealousy and insecurity. She had Kathryn all to herself -- a tall, big-tit blonde to fuck almost every day -- like a real girlfriend.

Hell, she thought, she would be happy doing two shows a day, seven days a week!

If all Kathryn wanted was money, all Katie wanted was to be naked on that sofa with Kathryn.

And naked on that sofa together as long and often as possible was how each girl would get what she wanted. And they would make thousands of dollars to boot?

To Katie it was too good to be true. That morning it seemed her life was over before it started. Now she reveled in an embarrassment of riches.

She couldn't stop smiling that big, beautiful smile of hers as tears of joy streamed down her cheeks.

An Admirer

Katie and Kathryn continued performing almost daily. The cash kept pouring in and Kathryn withdrew from school.

Katie attended calculus until the end of the semester only to see Veronica. The one thing causing her sorrow was knowing she could never have the big, sexy blonde who had stolen her heart. She could now afford stylish clothes and fancy salons, but she couldn't catch Veronica's eye.

Otherwise, it was the happiest time of Katie's life. She was having sex with Kathryn daily and living her fantasies.

Because they performed only several hours a day any time that suited them, Katie had lots of free time. She stayed up late, slept late, ate in nice restaurants. She bought a new car and rented a luxury apartment with a balcony at the top of a high-rise.

From her balcony, she could see the campus of Millvale University in the distance, far below. She often looked longingly at the buildings of the school, thinking that Veronica might be in one of them. She wished she could fly to her like a bird, perch on her finger and delight her.

But as much as she could not delight Veronica, she certainly was delighting thousands around the globe each and every week.

Sometimes, if a session went long, she and Kathryn would alternate breaks. They found it better than interrupting their show entirely.

One afternoon, while Kathryn stepped out for a bite, Katie drew the interest of a female viewer. Female fans thrilled Katie. She fantasized about performing exclusively for them, dreaming of thousands upon thousands of girls aching to have sex with her. She paid special attention to their requests.

The woman's user name and message popped up on Katie's screen.

Dreamy_Jessie: Hi, Taylor. Wow! You look sooo sexy!!

Things had slowed since Kathryn left, and Katie was overjoyed to interact with a female fan.

Dreamy_Jessie: Would it be ok if we chatted in private? I really wanted to talk to you alone.

Katie happily obliged.

Dreamy_Jessie: Thanks so much! Its so great to talk to you alone. I think your girlfriend is sexy but I really have the hots for you! I've been watching you on here for a few weeks now. Sorry I can't tip. I really can't afford to. I'm a poor college student. LOL

Stephie&Taylor: That's ok sweetie. I want you to know you never have to tip. Feel free to let me know what you like and I'll do my best to do it for you whenever I can.

Dreamy_Jessie: You pretty much do exactly what I like all the time anyway. I love watching a woman go down on another woman. You look so cute and sexy doing it. I love having my pussy licked by another girl.

Stephie&Taylor: Mmmmm...I like that! LOL You could probably find a girlfriend at your school to do that for you.

Dreamy_Jessie: I have a couple of times. But I don't like going down that much and the girls I've done it with weren't that much into it either so that part was kinda disappointing. And its what I like so much. Dang! LOL

Stephie&Taylor: Sorry to hear that honey. But I hope we can chat on here and become good friends.

Dreamy_Jessie: Funny you should say that...hee hee...I hope this doesn't freak you out but I know you.

Panic shot through Katie like a bolt of electricity. Was she someone from her hometown? All her friends would find out! Oh god, her parents!

Dreamy_Jessie: I go to MU. We were in the same english lit class. Don't worry...I didn't tell anyone. I would never want to hurt you.

Katie sighed in relief.

Stephie&Taylor: Thanks Jessie. That's very sweet of you.

Dreamy_Jessie: No problem. I haven't seen you around school.

Stephie&Taylor: No I don't go there anymore.

Dreamy_Jessie: Oh...but what I really wanted to ask you is if your still in town...would you like to get together sometime?

Katie's heart skipped. She wanted to say yes but was reluctant. This was hitting too close to home. She and Kathryn had a special understanding, but Katie still fretted her webcam career might be discovered. Besides, she didn't know if she would find her admirer attractive.

Dreamy_Jessie: I can send you pics of me if you want.

Katie and Kathryn both had social media accounts under their performer names and in a few minutes, Katie got several racy photos of her admirer.

Jessie was a tall, stunning, dark-eyed brunette with a flawless, pale complexion. Her dark hair reached well below her shoulders and the ends were dyed blue. She had a sexy mole on her upper lip and wore a small diamond stud in her nose and a silver tongue stud.

Stephie&Taylor: OMG...You are dreamy!

Dreamy_Jessie: Glad you think so. I can send you some naked pics if you want.

Jessie had a voluptuous body with an amazing ass and big tits with pierced nipples. Her skin was evenly pale and flawless. On the outside of one calf was a red tattoo of a naked devil girl with a pointed tail, kneeling and holding a trident. On her ass was a red kiss print tattoo. Katie loved her bad girl, Goth look.

Stephie&Taylor: We could get together tonight.

****

When time arrived for Katie to ready for her date, she decided on a sexy, but sophisticated, look to appear less girlish. She wore her tallest heels to give her some height.

She parked on campus near the women's dorm. As she waited for her date, she applied a fresh coat of lipstick in her sun visor's vanity mirror. She wanted to look her best for her date.

She peered at her lips in the mirror, contemplating the feminine habit of applying a fascia of pigment to them. She pondered its deeper significance. Whether for a big business meeting, job interview or first date, it was a self-empowering ritual and an attempt to impress.

Soon she spied Jessie.

When Katie laid eyes on her in person for the first time, Katie was delighted. Jessie was tall and beautiful.

She wore black, stiletto heels and a long, black, double-slit skirt that showed off her amazing legs with every step, including her devil girl tattoo.

She wore a matching crossover top that showcased her large breasts and left her toned midriff exposed. It was obvious from her bouncing tits and protruding nipples that she was braless.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Katie
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds