Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

I asked, looking at it, "How does it work?"

"Like heaven," she smiled, before adding, "But seriously, the long part goes into a woman's vagina or a man's rectum, while the other, smaller end, goes inside the giver's vagina."

"Oh my," I said, already liking the idea of the toy.

"It gets better," the girl said.

"I can't wait to hear how," I said, handing the package to Chris.

She asked Chris. "Do you like things to vibrate when you are being penetrated?"

"Um, yeah, sometimes," he answered, still uncomfortable talking about his ass play with a stranger.

"Well, this toy also can be put on vibrate," she revealed.

"Ooooooh," I said, before asking, "the side in my pussy too?"

"Yep," she nodded. "That's why it's a hugely popular toy in the lesbian community."

"I can imagine," I nodded, wondering if Bethany had such a toy. Deciding to reward both Bethany and Marina for their assistance and support during this crazy rejuvenation I said, "I'll take three."

"Three?" She asked.

"Gifts," I explained.

"What great gifts," she nodded. Surprising me, she again turned to Chris and asked, "Do you enjoy solo anal play?"

Chris's already red face somehow went redder.

I answered for him, "He travels a lot."

"Do you have a Nexus Revo Intense Prostate Massager?" She asked, not waiting for an answer as she went to another section.

Chris looked like he was about to say something, but seemed unsure where to begin.

I asked, "Having fun?"

"I feel like everyone is judging me," he answered.

"There are only three people here and the woman helping us doesn't seem at all fazed."

"I suppose," he said, still looking uncomfortable.

The girl returned and said, "This is amazing for solo play, prostate stimulation and is even for partner play if your woman wants to give you some oral satisfaction while you are using it."

"We'll take it," I decided for him, already excited about trying it out just as she described.

"Um, yeah, okay," he agreed, clearly intrigued by the unusually shaped toy.

"The head even rotates for extra stimulation," the girl said.

"It sounds orgasmic," I smiled.

"Men love it," she nodded.

Chris said, "I'm going to get some fresh air."

"Okay, I'll pay for these and meet you at the car," I offered, knowing he wanted to get out of the store.

She asked, "Do you two watch porn together?"

"Um, not really," I answered, although it was something I was now intrigued to do after all my research of late.

"There are not many great pegging movies, but there is one," she said, leading me to a massive movie section. She handed me a movie and I laughed.

"Is this a parody of How I Met Your Mother?" I asked.

"Yep!" she nodded.

The title was 'How I Pegged Your Father'. I loved the show, so did Chris, and I said, "This I have to buy."

"The scenes are hot too," she said.

"The idea of Barney being pegged is super-hot," I added, as I followed her to the till.

At the till she said, "I think you are a lucky woman."

"I am," I agreed.

"Very few men come in here with their wives," she said.

"Well, I'm not sure he enjoyed it," I said, feeling a little bad, although liking being in control.

"It's obvious he is submissive and will likely do anything you suggest or," she paused for dramatic effect, "order."

"You think?" I asked, enjoying being the one in charge much more than I could have imagined.

"Oh I've seen it many times before. A good looking, athletic looking guy who exudes confidence but secretly wants to be pegged and used," she answered.

"Well, he sure likes pegging," I said.

"I bet he'd be willing to do more than that," she added.

"Like what?" I asked, thinking we had already now reached the 'everything' stage.

"Have you ever wanted to watch him suck a real cock?" She asked.

"God, no!" I answered, not something that had even popped into my head before she asked it.

"I bet he has," she shrugged, as she finished the transaction.

"Well, thanks for the assistance," I said, my head again spinning with new information I had no idea what to do with.

"Anytime," she smiled, and headed over to help a man looking at blow up dolls.

Back in the car, Chris now driving, back in his usual spot in the car, and in the relationship, I said, "I'm sorry if that was awkward."

"It was," he said, before adding, "that's the old man in me thinking that anything gay is gay."

"But being pegged doesn't make you gay," I pointed out.

"I know," he nodded, "but I sure wouldn't tell my father or my buddies that my wife pegs me."

"So I should erase my Facebook post," I teased.

He laughed, "I could only imagine what most would think."

"If they knew you liked being fucked in the ass?" I finished for him, liking the bluntness of it.

"Yeah," he said, shaking his head. "You really like the power shift, don't you?"

"I sure like doing the giving and I like that you are willing to just give yourself to me completely," I said.

"I'm still getting used to it," he said.

After a pause, I asked, "Can we return to the conversation we were having before we went toy shopping?"

"What's left?" He joked.

"So you really want to suck a real cock?" I asked, wanting to dig deeper and understand him.

"Sometimes," he said. "When I'm alone and horny, yes. When I'm not horny, no. But let me clarify again, I am not remotely attracted to men."

"Just to cocks?" I clarified.

"Sometimes," he admitted, before adding, "but once I cum I immediately feel disgusted by myself and my gay fantasies."

"So," I asked, wanting clarification. "So you are curious about sucking a real cock?"

"Yeah, sometimes," he admitted.

"Swallowing cum?" Investigated.

"Kind of."

"How about getting a facial?" I questioned, listing all the things he had did to me.

"Yeah."

"And taking it in the ass from another man?" I queried.

"No," he clearly answered, before adding, "although when I'm jerking off the idea does occasionally pop into my head."

"Interesting," I said.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, it's just intriguing the possible do's and don'ts. I have to admit I'm not sure what to think," I said.

"I love you and only you," he pointed out.

I put my hand on his cock, which was iron stiff, and said, "I love you, too."

After a pause, I asked, "And what, may I ask, has got him all revved up?"

"Honestly, I don't know," he answered.

I fished it out if his pants as he drove and asked, "Is it imagining that new strap-on deep in your ass?"

"It is pretty big," he moaned, as I rolled my finger over his mushroom top.

"Or is it that new big toy I bought you?" I teased, as I bent down and for the first time in years sucked his cock while he drove.

"Oh God," he groaned. "The idea of you sucking me while I have it in me is super-hot."

I bobbed on his cock in the broad daylight for a few seconds until I felt him slowing down.

I sat back up and asked, still stroking his cock, "Or is it the idea of sucking another guy's cock while I watch?"

Suddenly, embarrassing to him and shocking to me, he groaned and shot his load.

I laughed, once he was done coming, "Well, I guess that answers that question."

"I can't believe I just came like that," he said, clearly embarrassed.

I finished stroking him as I said, "it's okay, it was a lot of sex talk."

"Yeah, I guess," he said.

I moved my hand, with a big blob of cum on it to my mouth and licked it up. "You do have tasty cum."

He didn't say anything, and I added, "It's okay, honey. I love that you are exploring your sexuality and are willing to do it with me."

"I really don't know what I'm willing to do," he said, as we pulled into my parent's neighbourhood.

I nodded, not sure I wanted to see him sucking a real cock, yet also not sure I didn't, "Me either. Let's explore together."

"Agreed," he nodded, finally looking like his old self.

"But trust me, I'm fucking your ass tonight," I added, as he pulled to a stop in front of the house.

He laughed, "I think I've created a monster."

I shrugged, "You can fuck mine too, if you wish."

"Words I never thought I'd hear," he shook his head, as he put his cock away.

"There are many conversations of late I never envisioned having," I countered.

"Fair enough," he said, before adding, "and now, back to the real world."

"Yeah," I sighed. "It was a great past couple of days."

"The best since our wedding," He countered.

"I love you," I said one more time, me saying it first this time.

"I love you too," he said.

Then we returned to the normality of our lives.

Until...

That night I didn't fuck his ass. We were both tired and just used his new toy thing instead. He lubed his ass up and I watched him lower himself on it.

It was pretty hot, yet he had his eyes closed the entire time, still self-conscious of how he looked.

I turned on the television and popped in the new movie and said, "I got us a movie to watch."

He opened his eyes, the toy all in, and asked weakly, "What?"

"How I Pegged Your Father," I answered.

"You're not serious," he said, as the movie started.

"I knew you'd like it," I smiled, before asking, "Is it on?"

"On low."

"Is the head turning?"

"No."

"Well, let's change that," I purred, as I moved to him and pressed some buttons until he groaned.

"That's it."

"Good," I said. "Now let's watch the movie. No touching yourself."

There was a good five minute scene where Barney discusses his new love: being pegged. It then flashes back to Barney meeting a girl at a bar who compliments his suit. Three drinks later, they are in a girl's washroom stall and the woman is sucking his dick. A minute later she handcuffs him to the handicap bar and says, "Now are you ready for something really kinky?"

"Challenge accepted," Barney answers, bent over somewhat and clueless to the strap-on the pretty girl has pulled out of her purse.

"I'm happy you said that," she purred, before ordering, "Now keep your eyes closed."

"Yes, ma'am," Barney obeyed, giddy with anticipation, the actor doing a great job playing the part of Barney.

"Subservient, I like that," she purred, as she pulled her dress up and off and put the strap-on over her pantyhose-clad hips.

"I'm yours," he said.

I glanced to Chris and saw him slowly stroking his cock.

"No touching your cock," I scolded.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, with a smile.

"Subservient, I like that," I said, as we returned to watching the scene.

"Good," she said, before adding, "Now keep them closed, "You don't want to see your surprise before you feel it."

"Okay," he agreed, sounding curious and slightly nervous as the woman grabbed lube from her purse and coated the cock generously.

"Ready for a life changing moment?" she asked, as she tossed the lube back into her purse.

"I'm ready for anythiiiiiiiiing," He answered with a scream, as the woman roughly slammed the cock into his ass.

She kept pumping his ass hard as he whimpered in shock and surprising pleasure, obviously wrought with pain.

"Stop," he pleaded, even though he didn't make any attempt to move away.

"Oh, you're loving this," she purred. "You were born to be pegged."

"Noooo, it hurts," he whined.

"You deserve some pain Barney Stinson," the girl said, continuing to fuck him as hard as she could.

"What?" he said, turning back to look at her, knowing he hadn't given his real name... he never did.

"Don't remember me?" she asked.

"No," he admitted, as his whimpers were turning to moans.

"You probably shouldn't," she said. "No one else did."

"Who are you?" he asked, now clearly beginning to enjoy the humiliating ass fuck. He had pounded many asses in his years and never worried about the woman's pleasure or pain, and now the opposite was happening.

"Bertha," she answered.

"Oooooooh, Bertha," he said, pretending to know who she was but doing a terrible job being believable.

"You have no fucking idea, do you?" she said, as she fucked him harder.

"Nooooooo," he admitted.

"Big Bertha," she said.

His eyes went big. He said, even as he whimpered in pleasure, his cock iron stiff, "No way. From high school?"

"The one and only," she said.

"You look different," he said.

"Years of therapy and diets and revenge," she explained, as she suddenly pulled out.

"You're leaving?" he asked, his cock hard and ready to erupt.

"Yep," she nodded, before adding, "but here is a going away gift."

Barney stared as she pulled out a huge butt plug from her purse and said, "It's called a Big Bertha."

"Please, nooooo," Barney screamed, as the massive plug spread his ass cheeks.

"Bye bitch," she said, walking out.

Barney begged, "Please undo the handcuffs."

She walked out, leaving the stall door wide open for anyone to see.

I asked Chris, "What did you think of that?"

"Disturbing and hot," he answered, still sitting on the toy.

"Your cock seemed to enjoy it," I smiled, as I moved to him and between his legs.

"The scene and the toy are quite the stimulators," he admitted.

"How about this?" I asked, as I took his cock in my mouth. I began bobbing and in literally seconds, not more than fifteen, likely not even ten, he groaned and I felt his cum erupt into my mouth.

I swallowed it all before saying, "Shit, the amount of lock jaw I could have avoided if I knew this toy existed."

"That was intense," he whimpered, looking completely spent.

"Tomorrow you owe me an orgasm or two," I said, going to the washroom to brush my teeth.

"Not three?" he asked.

"Maybe even four," I shrugged, leaving him alone to clean up and so forth.

...

The next day, once the kids were at school, I showered, put on some thigh highs and a strap-on, and walked into the office.

Chris was on his laptop dealing with the emails he had ignored since arriving home.

I asked, "Ready to take a break?"

He turned around and laughed, "You really are suddenly insatiable."

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"My agent is. He has already called twice this morning about a last minute conference that needs a speaker," he said.

"When?" I asked, knowing that Chris was supposed to be home all week, his next speaking engagement a couple weeks away.

"Thursday," he answered.

"Oh," I said. "Where?"

"Toronto," he answered.

"Canada?" I sighed, as that usually meant he wanted to stay and visit for a couple of days... Toronto being his old stomping grounds in the minor leagues.

"Yeah," he said, in a tone that meant he had more to tell me.

"And?" I sighed, a sigh that made it clear I wasn't happy and wasn't going to like whatever he said next.

"I also have been asked to do a charity fundraiser Saturday night," he added.

"So you'd be gone for a few days," I said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah," he said, before adding, "sorry."

"I'm supposed to go to Bethany's birthday party on Saturday night," I pointed out.

"I'll see if my parents can watch the kids or I'll get a babysitter," he said, sensing I wasn't happy.

"Fine," I said, when it was clear I wasn't fine.

"Sorry, I could say no," he said, although we both knew he wouldn't.

"No, go," I said, before adding, "but this fucking has just shifted from romantic to punishing."

"You still want to do this?" He asked, surprised.

"Oh, you'll wish I hadn't," I said, before adding, "now get that ass ready for fucking. I'll be back in a moment."

"Okay," he nodded, as I walked out of the room to grab the lube.

I had read somewhere about edging and had decided that since we were both home today I was going to push him to the limits until his balls were blue.

I returned and he was naked, but still on his laptop working.

For some reason, this pissed me off. I said, "I thought I said to get that ass ready."

"Sorry, I was just doing one more email," he explained.

"I'm not sure you deserve this cock," I said.

"Please," he said, clearly wanting it.

"Please, what?" I asked, still in the doorway.

He stood up, bent over his desk and said, "Please fuck my ass."

"You sure you can fit it into your busy day?" I asked, still annoyed and not pretending to hide it.

"My ass is yours," he answered.

"So is your cock," I said, as I walked over to him and handed him the lube. "Get yourself ready."

Just then I heard my cell ring. "Stay," I ordered, the saleswoman's words of him being completely submissive popping into my head. I added, "And no fucking computer time."

I went and grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Good morning pegging queen," Bethany greeted.

"Hi, Bethany," I replied.

"So how was the rest of the weekend?" she asked.

"Fine," I answered, not divulging any of the activities after the first pegging.

"Have you tried any of the new toys you bought yesterday?" she asked.

"What new toys?" I asked, playing innocent.

"Cherise told me all about your excursion with Chris," she revealed, which didn't surprise me.

"I see," I said, and wanting to shock her, I added, "I'm trying one of those toys right now. So I'll call you back when I'm done."

I hung up before she could respond and, feeling exhilarated with power, I walked back to the office, smiled when I saw he was still in the same position I left him in, and asked, "Ready to be fucked?"

"Yes," he nodded.

I moved behind him and slid my new, bigger cock in him.

He whimpered, as my lubed cock spread his tight ass wider and quickly reached new depths.

"You like my bigger cock?" I asked.

"Yes," he moaned, as he clearly was trying to get comfortable with the thicker and longer cock.

I fucked him for about five minutes, enough for his whimpers of discomfort to shift to moans of pleasure.

His cock was rock hard.

I suddenly pulled out, and said, as I took the harness off, "For your punishment, you will not come until I give you permission, is that clear?"

"Seriously?" he asked surprised as I sat on his desk, and spread my legs.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I asked, somehow enjoying being the dominant.

"Um, no," he said.

"Get licking," I ordered.

He obeyed, getting me off in a few minutes.

Once done, I ordered, "Now stay naked, baby. I plan to fuck you all day long."

"Okay," he nodded. "If you're really upset about me leaving, I'll say no."

"No, no," I smiled. "Go. I'll go with my sisters this weekend. Just make sure we have someone to watch the kids overnight Saturday."

"Okay," he agreed.

"Plus, I think a day of edging will be good for you," I said, before walking out.

I called Bethany and said, "Done for now."

"Did you just fuck him?" she asked.

"I plead the fifth," I answered with a laugh.

"So you're still on for Saturday?" she asked.

"Chris is now gone for the weekend," I answered, before adding, "He's looking into getting a babysitter or have the kids stay at his parents."

"Good, because you promised," she reminded me.

"Yes, I'm coming to your lesbian bar for your birthday," I said.

"And coming," she quipped.

Although I still had no real intension of exploring any sort of lesbian encounters, I was less dead set against it than I had been a few days ago. But, I would never cheat on my husband. I joked, "Yes, I'll probably end up being seduced by the first dyke I see."

"I wouldn't be so flippant," she countered. "One side of your sexuality has been awakened, who knows what else will follow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds