Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging

"Likely a lesbian munchfest," I quipped, willing to play along.

She laughed, "My big sister has finally entered the 21st century."

"By talking dirty?" I asked.

"And accepting that sexuality is not linear, not singular." She answered.

"Regardless," I countered, "I would never cheat on Chris."

"It wouldn't be cheating," she countered.

"How so?" I scoffed.

"He doesn't have a pussy, so you licking one is something he can never give you," she answered.

"So," I asked, trying to grasp her rationale, "Licking another woman's pussy is okay, getting licked by another woman is cheating?"

"I'd argue anything with another woman is okay, and I bet Chris would too," she said.

"So that means I should let him suck a cock?" I asked, that idea already in my head.

"Sure," she answered. "The same theory applies."

"You're hilarious," I laughed.

"Ask him," she said, unaware I had already had that conversation with him in a generic sense.

"I will," I said, before adding, "I got to go."

"Another ass fucking to give?" she teased.

"For him or me?" I asked, before hanging up, feeling indeed like a liberated woman of the 21st century.

I didn't go back and fuck him. Instead, I went and did some online work of my own.

A couple hours later, just before lunch, I pegged him again for about five minutes, before going to make lunch.

After lunch, I pegged him again for five minutes, before allowing him to have dessert... my pussy.

Half an hour before the kids were to get home, I pegged him again, this time with a bigger cock, for a good ten or fifteen minutes until he was whimpering and begging to be allowed to come. "Please, honey, let me come."

I teased, slamming into him hard, "You think you deserve to come?"

"Yes, please, I'll do anything," he pleaded, his hard cock flapping around in desperation.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, my balls are burning," he whined.

"What if I wanted you to suck a man's cock?" I asked, not sure I wanted to watch that, but curious what his response would be.

"Ohhhhhh," he groaned, "if you want me to."

"But do you want to?" I asked, stopping buried deep in his ass.

"Yes, yes I want to suck a real cock," he admitted, in complete lust and desperation.

"Come," I ordered, resuming fucking him.

His hand went instantly to his cock and in maybe fifteen seconds he was coming all over the floor.

I fucked him throughout his orgasm, before pulling out, and asking, "You really do want to suck a real cock, don't you?"

"Sometimes," he admitted.

"Based on how quickly you come when it's mentioned, I'd say it's more than just sometimes," I pointed out.

"Well, when you mention cock, one pops into my head and I imagine sucking it," he admitted, standing straight up.

"Whose?" I asked.

"No one particular," he answered.

"There is no one cock that is most appetizing to you?" I asked, as I grabbed his hands, shifting from dominant lover to caring wife.

He couldn't make eye contact.

"Who?" I asked.

"Markus," he admitted.

"Is he big?" I asked, Markus being his best friend.

"Yeah," Chris nodded, again looking ashamed at what he was admitting.

"It's okay, honey," I said. "It turns me on thinking of you sucking cock."

"It does?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, before adding, "although I'm not sure I could actually watch it."

"I understand," he nodded.

"Bethany says you sucking cock wouldn't be cheating on me," I continued.

"Really?" he again asked.

"Yeah, her theory was actually about me going to a lesbian bar and eating pussy," I continued, curious what he thought of me with another woman.

"That I would love to see," he said.

"You would?" I asked, it now being my turn to look for more information. Although a week ago I had no interest in another woman, the awakening of my sexuality, the frank talk with Bethany and the many toys had somehow made me curious. Not ready to cross the straight line, but curious.

"There is nothing hotter than two women having sex," he said.

"Men," I joked.

"If you end up being seduced by some lesbian this weekend I give you permission to explore," he said, this time me being the one who was surprised.

"You're giving me permission to cheat?" I asked.

"To explore," he smiled. "But only with women."

"So I have your permission to eat pussy?" I asked.

"You do," he nodded.

"What about having a woman eat me?" I asked.

"Sure," he nodded.

"Strap-on sex?" I continued, seeing how far he was willing to go.

"Why not?" he said.

"Wow!" I said.

"Everything about the past few days is Wow!" he pointed out.

"Was this orgasm more intense after the whole day of teasing?" I asked.

"It was intense as hell," he nodded.

"Since I have permission to munch cunt, I guess I should give you permission to suck cock," I said, stroking his cock.

He pulled away for the first time ever. "Please, don't. It's super sensitive."

"Sorry," I shrugged.

"I'm not sure I can actually follow through and suck cock," he said.

"I'm not sure I can actually follow through and munch cunt," I said.

"I love that nasty tongue," he smiled.

"I bet the lesbians will on Saturday too," I smiled with a wink as I headed out to get dressed, knowing that the kids would be home in a few minutes.

"I want pictures and video," he called out.

As I went to my bedroom I wondered: Did I actually want to eat pussy? I didn't have a definite answer, but it sure wasn't 'Hell no' like it would have been a few days ago.

I texted Bethany, "What does pussy taste like?"

THE END FOR NOW

Coming in the future:

Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism: Dana's tale of going to the famous Le Chateau Club and exploring her sexuality in a whole new way.

Kinky Tales: My First Glory Hole: Chris, while in Toronto, experiences with sucking cock

or

Kinky Tales: My First Time Sucking: Chris, while in Toronto, experiences with sucking cock

Or

Kinky Tales: Not Straight Anymore: Chris, while in Toronto, experiences with sucking cock

PS Author's Note:

Should 'How I Pegged your Father' get its own story? This is either a great idea, or a terrible one... I'm not sure which one though.

Jasmine 2016

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds