• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Lessons

“That’s it,” I cooed to her, “Let it all go and let me have that pussy…” Celia closed her hazel eyes tight and moaned. I continued to beat her with the crop and rock her petite body against mine. Her screams made my own desire explode. I dropped the crop on the floor and pushed her body back down on the desk with a thud. I placed my right foot over her body on the desk. My ankle grazed the material of her skirt on her tiny waist. I closed my eyes and let my other senses go. I thrust hard and fast into her tiny pussy. Our moans sounded in tandem.

Sweat began to trickle down our backs. Celia’s red hair lay matted on the desk. My hands nearly encircled her tiny waist. I gripped her hard knowing that I would leave bruises. I was too far-gone then. I thrust into Celia without mercy or restraint. Her wetness dribbled from her cunt. I only heard the wet slapping sounds of the dildo dipping in her sex and her cries. I took a fist full of Celia’s now dark and sweaty hair in my left hand and pulled her head from the desk.

Her breasts bounced wildly. Her nipples forcefully grazed the desk. Before I knew it, Celia’s orgasm hit. Her body shivered once then bucked hard against mine. Her hips moved of their own volition riding the dildo. Her honey flowed over the leather of the harness. I rode her well making the pleasure last for a few more seconds than usual.

As Celia’s pleasure subsided, I pulled the cock out of her and stepped down. I pulled her off the desk and to her knees in front of me. Without a shred of emotion, I guided the dildo to her perfect lips. I didn’t blink as I forced her to suck her own sweetness from it. “Now, my dear,” I said a little breathlessly. I watched Celia as she tried to take the whole of the cock in her mouth. Ravenously, she licked the shaft of it down to the leather. “You will obey me. You are mine to fuck when ever I feel like it,” I continued, “Am I understood?” “Yes, my Lady,” She sighed between licks. She wrapped her legs around my right leg and rubbed her wet cunt against my ankle. “Good,” I said. I pushed her away from me by her hair. I took off the harness and dropped it on the floor. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. I walked out of the bath to find her still on the floor.

“Clean this place up,” I ordered. “Don’t forget to clean and oil the leather,” I said as I walked to the door of my office. “You’ll work as you have before – on one condition. You will come to me when I send for you. I suggest you prepare yourself, my dear. Your punishment will come soon. You are not to touch yourself for pleasure in anyway until then.” With those words I left the office and went home. It was dark by the time I got to the house. I stripped at the door. Trigg waited there patiently as I had trained him. Under normal circumstances, Trigg would wait on me as I had my dinner and bath. This night I was on fire. Treating him and disciplining Celia had left me volatile. I dragged Trigg downstairs to the playroom. Without ceremony, I stripped his body to the skin. I fastened leather cuffs tightly on his wrists and snapped his collar in place.

Roughly I forced him to his knees and to the post in the wall. I chained him there and stood back. There was a look of confusion on his face. I didn’t see it for long. I dragged a short bench from another corner and put it behind Trigg. I didn’t even blink as I placed my right foot on the bench and pulled Trigg’s mouth to my cunt. I pulled my sex wider for Trigg’s tongue.

I rode his mouth without shame. I ground my clitoris against his taste buds and moaned my pleasure. My bare breasts bounced in the cool air of the playroom and my nipples hardened. Sweat ran freely down my back for the second time that day. No words escaped my lips. I screamed and grunted and I fucked Trigg’s mouth. My come ran down his chin. Yet I wasn’t satisfied. I pulled Trigg’s head back by his hair and rubbed my crotch against his throat. I licked my juices off his Adam’s apple. Trigg gasped in delight. I released his hair and pulled his cuffed wrists above his head. I fastened them along the chain that held his collar.

With one leg still on the bench, I slid my sex down to his. Now I had one foot on the floor and one leg on the bench. Trigg knelt there trapped between my legs and the bench behind him. In one movement, I looked Trigg in the eye and inserted his now rock hard member inside of my still pulsating sex for the first time since he had come to me.

I’m sure Trigg said something but it was lost in my own cries. His cock was hot as it pierced me. I let my full weight fall on his cock. I only gave Trigg a second or two before I began to drive my hips upon him. Soon our bodies moved like pistons.

I slammed my pussy on Trigg’s cock without mercy. All I wanted then was to fuck until I knew nothing. Trigg was happy to oblige. By the time I had my fourth orgasm, Trigg could no longer hold back. I pulled him upon the bench and forced him to lay back. I stretched his legs wide, stroked his slick cock and rubbed his tight hole as his orgasm over took him. I didn’t let him off that easy.

I barely gave him time to catch his breath. I straddled the bench and Trigg and brought his mouth to my leaking cunt again. Trigg guzzled my juices hungrily. He nestled his face in the folds of my sex. Twice more Trigg brought me to orgasm. I was tired then. I unchained Trigg and left him panting there on the bench. Yet the fire in me was unquenched. I knew what I wanted – to see Miguel and Celia punished. I showered quickly and slept. The next few weeks were delightful to say the least. My workload doubled and Celia walked on eggshells around me. Her face held an element of fear that I enjoyed. I snapped orders and we both got the work done on time. I happened to notice that her blouses grew tighter. The hemlines on her skirts rose as the days wore on. I ignored her efforts to lure me. My Lord had trained me better than that.

I knew she wanted to take her punishment and get it over with soon. I decided not to give her that pleasure. I watched her, though. Whenever she entered my presence, I stopped my work and let my eyes follow her. I knew that I made her nervous. I knew that her body bubbled with desire and lust. She was never more beautiful.

She shuddered when I raised my voice at anytime and tried not to shrink when I addressed her. Yet she took it all with dignity. I would enjoy truly breaking her to my will. She had a taste of what I could do to her already. I could see the memories of our first encounter flash across her face. She wanted to please me in anyway she could. I would partake of her delicacies in my own time and at my leisure. The problem of Miguel, on the other hand, presented a different approach. The day after I caught him with Celia I brought him before me. The look of his face was one of guilty pleasure. He expected his punishment would be swift. His surprise delighted me as Trigg pulled his arms behind him. The sight of the two strong men in an embrace was anything but undesirable. My mind teemed with ideas for the future. I brought myself back to the present situation.

Coldly I fitted a chastity belt on Miguel’s waist. The stainless steel cage that encased his long cock delighted me. His dick stiffened at the touch of the cold metal. I snapped the padlock closed on it, pocketed the key and left him like that. I knew that he would have a little trouble cleaning himself. I took pleasure in his discomfort. I confined him to the house and promptly let him stew in his own thoughts.

I knew that if I punished him swiftly he would enjoy it all the more. Miguel was the kind of person that thrived on attention. I finally knew how to handle him. Though he strutted around the house and preened himself in my presence. I ignored him. I focused my attention on Trigg. Miguel didn’t know how to react to that. I treated Miguel as if he were part of the furniture and feasted on his crestfallen face. Finally the day arrived. I awoke to Trigg between my legs. He lightly kissed my sex and took deep breaths of my scent. I looked over to my nightstand to see the time. It was six twenty eight in the morning. Trigg made a fine alarm clock.

I sighed sleepily and sat up. Trigg smiled and sat back on his naked haunches like an eager puppy. I stood from the bed and yawned. I went to my chest of drawers and took out a thin rod. I tapped it lightly against my thigh as I walked back to him. I saw him swallow hard and adjust the leather collar his neck. I smiled lightly. I knelt behind Trigg in the bed and placed a hand on his back. I pushed his chest to the sheets.

I delivered thirty quick stinging blows to his naked ass. His cries and howls were the perfect compliment to such a promising day. “Six-THIRTY, my dear,” I said to him. “Now go. Get dressed in your leathers. Get Miguel. Bring him to the playroom. Strip him. Cuff his wrists under the long bench near the wall. Collar and chain his neck to the post in the wall.”

He murmured a quick ‘Yes, my Lady’ and got off the bed. I swatted his ass with my bare hand hard. He squeaked in pain and shot out of the room and down the stairs. I smiled as his abused and sore bottom bounced out of my view. I leaned back in the bed and reached for the telephone. I dialed my secretary’s home number. Her sleepy voice answered after the third ring. “Celia,” I said in a low voice. I heard her gasp in response. “Bathe yourself well,” I instructed. “Get dressed and come to the house. You have twenty minutes.” I hung up.

Celia lived at least half an hour away. I knew she would make it in time due to the lack of traffic so early in the morning. I let her stew in her belief that she wouldn’t. I showered quickly and got dressed. Trigg walked back in to my room just as I straightened the seams on my stockings.

I looked up as I adjusted my garter belt to find a Trigg standing sideways in the doorway. The dark brown leather contrasted nicely with his near tan skin. The leather chaps I picked out for him fit like skin over his body. His cock hung free under the leather buckle. The leather chest harness hugged his skin and exposed his pink nipples. His boots made little noise on the carpet. I pulled my eyes from him. Celia and Miguel needed to be punished. I would play with Trigg later. I went to the closet and took out my favorite corset. I donned it and called Trigg over to tighten the lacings. I stood in front of my full-length mirror and admired myself. I was quite pleased with my body. Trigg tightened the lacings yet kept ducking his head. His fingers slowed over the lather material when he thought I wouldn’t notice. I decided to punish him for that another time. I knew he craved to touch everything. It was a part of his sensuality that I admired. I wondered why he didn’t look over my shoulder to the mirror and get a full look.

When he finished I turned around smartly and took his face in my hands. A yellow and green bruise began to form under his right eye. I looked at Trigg but he turned away ashamed. Infuriated, I went to the phone and made another call. The doorbell rang ten minutes later. I left Trigg in the bath with instructions for Celia and saw to the door. Guests, equipment and a package waited for me. I walked them to the playroom and settled them in to a purposely-shadowed corner.

My first guest was Katrina. We had a long history together. She set up her camera equipment and complimented me on my lighting choices. The second guest was a young man. Katrina introduced him as Joey.

His young face showed shock and amazement. He kept looking up through his long mousy brown bangs. His green eyes were sparkling. Despite the wonder he saw around him, he kept his mind on his work. I smiled a little with Katrina’s choice in assistants.

She had informed me earlier that she had him in training for my services. Besides the package, he showed to be another gift from my Lord. Soon he would see more than any session in which Katrina had trained him. I set the package they brought to me near the door. I looked to Miguel. His tanned muscled body strained against his bonds. He lay straddled over a long bench, his chest to the wood. His wrists fought the cuffs under the long bench. His collared neck pulled against the chain that held him near the wall. His still caged cock scraped the bench. Yet for all his grunts, he could not break free.

I walked slowly to him. He saw me, froze and fell silent. Nervous sweat began to bead on his skin. I merely raised an eyebrow to him. I reach out and took a fist full of his dark hair. I pulled his head up to get a better look at his face. I found a small cut on his lip and a dribble of blood on his chin. Trigg had fought back. In disgust, I released him and stalked away. I went straight to the front door and opened it. Celia came running up the steps as the door swung wide. I stepped back and she scurried inside. She wore a plain white blouse and a blue skirt. Her hair hung loose and down to her shoulders. Her chest heaved a little as she looked to her watch. She had made it just in time.

Trigg came down the steps slowly. He held a long black bag in his hand. Celia gasped at the sight of him. “Prepare her,” was all I said. I stalked away to the playroom again. Celia and Trigg followed. As I entered the room, Katrina stood at her mounted camera and informed me that she was ready.

She turned to her assistant and whispered in his ear furiously. He stood ready with two other cameras in his arms and his pockets bulging with rolls of film. Celia and Trigg entered the playroom. I leaned against the doorframe and watched. Trigg pushed Celia to the wall behind Miguel and set the bag down. Roughly Trigg stripped her. Katrina’s camera began to snap and flash rapidly. I said nothing. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot lightly. Trigg turned her around and pushed her naked petite body against the wall. Celia turned a beet red with embarrassment.

Katrina stepped from behind her mounted camera and took a portable one from Joey. She got closer to Celia’s scarlet face. The camera snapped repeatedly. The humiliation in her hazel eyes was priceless. I knew Katrina would capture the moment with ease. Joey’s green eyes were wide as he stayed close to the photographer. I knew the young assistant would learn a lot from this lesson. I hoped he learned the lesson well. Trigg followed my instructions to the letter. He reached in the bag at his side and brought out a set of small leather cuffs. He crudely cuffed Celia’s arms behind her back. My pussy boy reached into the bag again and brought out a penis gag. He forced it into Celia’s mouth and tightened the straps.

The phallus in the gag was about four inches and too long for her tiny mouth. I had planned for it to stick out of her mouth. Katrina’s camera drew closer to capture Celia’s red lips wrapped around the rubber dick. I was very pleased. I knew of Katrina’s expertise in her work. My Lord had many albums of her work where I was the subject. Trigg stepped back from her. Celia didn’t move. She did whimper a bit but stayed where Trigg put her.

Trigg brought the bag to me and stood against the wall. He picked up the package that lay there and looked to me. I nodded quickly. I took the bag to Celia’s naked body and surveyed my newest toy. I ignored Katrina’s camera as it snapped and clicked around us. I reached in to the bag and tool out a rope flail. “Celia,” I said as I draped the black nylon rope over her shoulders. The multi-tailed whip looked delicious against her skin. I knew the feel of it well. It fell soft and sweet on her flesh.

“Celia,” I went on, “You have broken my faith in you. I hired you to be my right hand. And how have you repaid me? You eavesdropped on my sessions. What is worse is that you played with one of my toys. That is inexcusable. Here and now you have a choice to make. You can stay in my service and take your punishment or you may walk out of here and never come back again.”

Celia whimpered and tears began to fall from her hazel eyes. She shook her head and tried to plead with me. I stood back from her and watched. “If you want to stay,” I said in a low voice, “kneel before me.” With much difficulty, Celia obeyed.

She inched her way to my leg and rubbed her tear-streaked face against my stockings in submission. She never saw my arm raise and the flail fall on her back and arms. Celia squirmed and leaned against my leg. I let the flail taste her skin ten times. My arm was heavy and swift.

My little secretary made me proud. She kept her back straight for the blows and took them well. There were no real bruises. The skin on her back and arms took on a glow. I fisted my free hand in her long copper hair and pulled her face up to mine. I knelt down and hungrily kissed her delicate neck. I was pleasantly surprised to hear her purr in response. I pulled her head back and took one her little pink nipples in my mouth. I caressed it with my tongue and roughly bit it. Celia squealed to my delight.


“Not yet,” I breathed in to her ear, “I must take care of the other miscreant before I play with you, my dear.” I turned her body to face Miguel and released her. I put the flail back in the bag, picked it up and walked to Miguel. Looking at his swollen cock, I could tell that he had heard what I had done to Celia. Katrina’s cameras never stopped clicking. I no longer registered her presence. My Lord had trained me well.

“To you,” I said to Miguel, “I have little to say. You knew that I forbade leaving the house without my permission. You knew that Celia was off limits. You’ve ruined my secretary and broken the rules. I have no choice but to break you to MY will. My Lord may have enjoyed your cockiness but I will not stand for it.”

I reached into the bag and took out a long paddle. I dropped the bag and took my batting stance on the side of Miguel’s body. I didn’t bother to tell him what would happen to him. He thought only a spanking would be his punishment. Miguel didn’t know how wrong he was. I administered twelve blows to Miguel’s strong ass. He managed to contain his wails. It was of no importance.

His tanned bottom was now rosy red. Satisfied, I put the paddle back and rummaged around in the bag. I found the tube of lubricant easily. Roughly I prised Miguel’s ass cheeks apart and applied the lubricant to his tiny hole. Then he began to protest in Spanish and English. I ordered Trigg to bring the package to me. I reached in to my workbag and pulled out a towel, I wiped my hands. I walked from Miguel’s bruised bottom to face him. I pulled his chin up as far as the chain would allow. “You damaged one of my toys,” I said to him. I released him and opened the package that Trigg held. I made sure Miguel couldn’t see what it held.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Katrina had set Joey on a little assignment. He took pictures of Celia while Katrina concentrated on me. I looked to Trigg. The bruise on his face was turning black and blue. Miguel’s punishment would fit his crime.

I pulled out one of the two items. I caressed it in Trigg’s full view. I didn’t have to look at him to know that he grew more aroused by the second. I turned around and fitted the leather ring gag into Miguel’s mouth. I pulled Trigg by his belt buckle and returned to Miguel’s injured bottom. I took the last item from the package and hefted it. Trigg’s eyes grew wide at the sight of the double-sided dildo and Celia gasped. I looked Trigg and grinned. The ten-inch double dildo was black and ridged. I straddled Miguel’s body. With that tan bottom in now between my legs, I ordered Trigg to give me the tube of lubricant. He obeyed with trembling hands. I ignored Miguel and promptly pushed my body down on him forcing his chest to the bench. I spread the cool gel on one side of the rubber cock and Miguel’s up-turned ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds