• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Lessons

With my right hand, I pressed the tip of the cock to that tight hole. I set the tube down under him and slapped Miguel’s red bottom with my left. He jumped and yelped. That tight hole twitched and the cock slid an inch into his ass. “What’s wrong?” I asked in a syrupy voice. “You don’t like it, dear? But don’t stop, honey,” I mocked, “I want more!”

I slapped Miguel’s ass again and felt him buck under me. The rubber prick slid in his dark hole another inch and a half. I continued slapping his ass and easing the dildo in Miguel’s abused hole. Finally, he had half of it inside of him. I purposely grabbed a handful of the tender ass flesh and gripped it hard in my left hand. With my right hand I slowly pumped the dildo in and out of Miguel’s hole. He grunted and wailed. I ignored him. I heard Trigg breathing hard. I smiled at his discomfort. I wasn’t done with him yet. I released the rubber dick and got off Miguel’s body. I walked around him a few times. I adored the way the other end of the dildo stuck out from his ass. It quivered and shook. I smiled. My eyes fell to Celia. Silent pleas were in her hazel eyes.

I stalked to her and pulled her off the floor. I pulled her to the bench. I turned her body around. I looked to Trigg and nodded. He jumped and stood before Celia. With gentle hands I bent her body at the waist. Her head and shoulders fell on Trigg’s chest. I grinned. Once again I straddled Miguel’s ass and pumped the cock in his ass a little more. He grunted to my delight.

I took the tube and prised Celia’s ass open. I know what she expected. I didn’t dare give her any release just yet. Celia had blushed all over. Her rosy seat looked delicious. Her tiny hole was pink and tight. The copper hairs on her pink gash curled nicely. I took a taste of cunt. It was sweet and sharp. Surprised Celia jumped. Trigg held her fast. One day soon I would take the time to explore her further. Now was not the time. Roughly I lubricated Celia’s tight hole. I didn’t bother to ease her plight by easing a finger into her hole to get her used to the feeling. She squealed in protest. This was not what she expected. I set the tube down and pulled her trembling bottom to the cock that protruded from Miguel’s ass. I forced her to bend her knees and pulled her hole to the cock.

Celia’s hole didn’t want to accept the dildo. I had hoped it wouldn’t. I reached my tongue across the space and licked Celia’s petite flesh. I bit down on her ass roughly. As she squirmed, I pulled her twitching hole over the dildo. It slid in to the hilt. Celia’s ass now rubbed against Miguel’s. The dildo that they now shared shook just a bit.

Proud, I ran my tongue over Celia’s fisted hands and bound wrists. I trailed kisses up her spine and kissed her neck. I buried my face in her hair and nibbled her ear. “That’s it, my dear,” I whispered, “Just a little further now. Prove to me that you want to stay. Ride the cock in your ass, my dear.” Celia whimpered but obeyed.

Trigg took a step back. I dismounted from my position. I looked for the bag and retrieved the rope flail. After a few strikes to Miguel’s misused ass, he thrust in tandem with Celia. I watched aroused beyond belief. Celia slowly rode the dildo forcing it not only in and out her hole but Miguel’s as well.

Katrina and Joey each had a camera in hand. Though they took shots from every angle, they made sure to stay out of the way. A pile of exposed film cartridges grew near the abandoned mounted camera. Remembering this day would be fun. Flail in hand, I walked to Trigg. His cock stuck out from his body like the prow of a ship. I took him by his cock and led him to Miguel’s drooling mouth. Trigg was too stunned to protest. I giggled at him. I put the flail back in the workbag and took out a pair of handcuffs. Trigg never noticed. His chest rose and fell in time with the pumping action of Miguel and Celia.

With one hand I guided his stiff swollen dick right through the ring of Miguel’s gag. He grunted in surprise but it was too late. Swiftly, I cuffed his wrists so that they interlaced with Celia’s bound wrists. Celia had to arch her back to keep her balance forcing the double dildo deeper in her and Miguel’s ass. Trigg had to spread his legs wide and bend his body over Miguel’s head to keep from pulling Celia off her perch.

It took just one hard blow from my hand on Trigg’s still sore bottom to start him thrusting into Miguel’s unwilling wet mouth. I leaned over and whispered into Trigg’s ear, “I saw the cut on Miguel’s mouth. Do remember to play nice in the future.” He murmured a ‘yes, my Lady’ and marveled at the way his cock glided in and out of Miguel’s face. The look of embarrassment on all of their faces was priceless. I walked around my three toys and smiled. Katrina whispered to Joey and sent him to near me. He began to discreetly take shots of me. I looked directly at him and winked. The young man stumbled a bit in shock but continued in his duty. I turned my attention back to my naughty slaves.

The smell of sex lay heavy in the room. Both Trigg and Celia had begun a rocking rhythm that used Miguel’s body to their advantage. The sweat dropped from their bodies like rain. I chuckled at the sight. After a few more minutes I decided to grant them the release they finally earned. Miguel would be first. He had the hardest lesson to learn. I walked to his heaving body and sat near his head. I looked at Trigg using his mouth and sighed. “You know,” I said dispassionately, “We can do this all night, every night until you learn, my dear. You might even begin to like being fucked and used. You’ve done it to my secretary, after all.”

I reached out a steady hand and gently moved a curl that had fallen in eyes. “Will you behave?” I asked mockingly. I put a hand on Trigg’s thigh and gently disengaged the cock from Miguel’s mouth. I removed the ring gag so that he could speak. Miguel panted and swore his obedience. I smiled and kissed his mouth hard.

Cruelly, I guided Trigg’s cock back into his mouth. “You will learn, my dear,” I said to his sweaty face, “to give pleasure as well as take it.” I reached in to the workbag and found the key to Miguel’s chastity belt. I unlocked his caged dick and pulled the belt off.

His engorged cock was sweaty and throbbing. I took it in my right hand and stroked it hard. It only took a few moments before his body gave up its fight against gratification. I rubbed his stickiness all over his chest and stood. I licked my fingers in delight. Celia’s turn was next. I walked around to her and looked at her hard. She had done well. Her petite body rocked the dildo deep inside her clammy body and Miguel’s. I stepped to her and kissed her eyes. “You are so beautiful, my dear,” I said as I took her head in my hands. I kissed her neck. I brought my hands to her tiny breasts and cupped them.

The sweat beaded on her nipples. Unable to resist, I took each one in my mouth and sucked them hungrily. I heard her moan through her gag to my delight. I knelt before her thrusting body to her dripping cunt. I dropped my hands to her tiny waist and ground her ass into Miguel’s.

I looked around her to Trigg with a silent order. He obeyed accordingly and pulled Celia’s body back toward him. The sight of her made even Katrina and Joey sigh. Salivating, I brought my mouth to her sweet cunny. Her honey pooled in my mouth. I eased back her labia with my fingers and took a taste of her distended clitoris. I rolled her nub over my tongue with delight.

I used my shoulders to keep her trembling thighs from closing. I eased two fingers of my left hand into her soaking wet pussy. I lifted my tongue from her sex and rubbed her clitoris with the palm of my hand. I closed my eyes and went back to her perfect nipples. I sucked and nibbled them without mercy.

Roughly I jabbed my fingers into her cunt forcing her to ride them and consequently the dildo again. I faintly heard Miguel grunting again but I ignored him. I opened my eyes to Joey’s camera right in my face. I licked the nipple I had in my mouth for him and the camera snapped repeatedly. Celia’s body gave in to pleasure then. She bounced hard on my fingers and the dildo. Her sweetness flowed over my hand and her cunt throbbed around my fingers.

I sighed into her neck and removed the gag from her mouth with my free hand. She panted as the phallus left her mouth. But she had no time to say anything. I replaced the phallus with the fingers that had been in her pussy. She sucked them greedily. I watched her display of obedience with a smile. I ran my hands over her chest as she continued to bounce a little on the dildo. I was eager to continue to see what her beautiful body could offer me.

I tore my gaze from her and looked to Trigg. That was the cue he needed. His face tightened with restraint. My nod to him allowed him to come. He screamed as his orgasm ripped though his body. His white cream oozed from Miguel’s mouth. Now satisfied that my toys knew to behave as I instructed, I unlocked Trigg’s handcuffs. I eased Celia’s petite ass from the dildo and took her in my arms. She melted in my embrace. I unbound her wrists and scooped her in to my arms.

I turned to Trigg and Miguel. I watched amused. Though he no longer was obligated to do so, Miguel was reluctant to release Trigg’s cock. Trigg didn’t complain one bit. I looked to Katrina’s satisfied face and raised my eyebrows. I nodded my head in the direction of my upstairs bedroom and Joey. She chuckled and nodded. She whispered into Joey’s ear and handed him another bag of film. She pushed him in my direction with a smile.

“Now kiss and make up,” I called to Trigg and Miguel over my shoulder. Joey followed on my heels as I took Celia upstairs to my bedroom. My boytoys had learned their lessons. Celia had learned hers as well. It was time for Joey to learn something new.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds