Letting It Go

She moved in on it. Her wet pink tongue ran over the underside of the shaft, up to the head. It was hot and wet and tender and rough, all at the same time. When she reached the head she quickly took it between her lips and licked it and nibbled at it.

"Do you know how good you smell?" she asked. "I know, you don't have anything on. It's you, it's pure man-musk. I love it so."

She licked my balls and kissed the place between them and where the top of my thigh started. This must be where she found my essence strongest. It was sending waves of wet heat through my center.

"Just lean back and relax now," she went on. "This is all for you."

She returned her mouth to the head of my cock, kissed it, and again ran her tongue over it. I felt the preparations beginning deep in my groin. The pressure building, aching for release.

Then she slowly, oh so slowly took my swollen shaft deep into her mouth. I watched it go in, inch by inch, while her tongue worked its underside.

Nothing I had read or seen or done to myself could have prepared me for the sensation of her wet lips and tongue running up and down my shaft. This was a real woman's mouth, sucking me, drawing the fiery pleasure from deep inside me. She cupped my balls gently with one hand.

"Oh god Ida, it's so good! I never dreamed! Don't stop, please!"

She pulled her mouth off me briefly. "Oh no, honey, I'm not going to stop until you come."

Then my cock disappeared between her lips again.

Her lips were working my shaft faster, and she would use her tongue on the sensitive head on each withdrawal. The pressure was building, and the sensations she was giving me were almost painful, so incredibly intense were they. I was nearly there.

She slipped me out of her mouth just long enough to whisper, "Go ahead, Joey. Come in my mouth. Do it for me."

She plunged her lips down my shaft once more, and seconds later it swelled and my whole groin seemingly caught fire. I was spurting into her mouth, what felt like huge gushes, and she was taking it all, working her lips and tongue on me to get more. The feeling was far beyond anything I'd ever been able to give myself. I emitted a long, hoarse groan as the waves of incredible pleasure washed over me. My come was dribbling out of the sides of her mouth, and she continued to suck me, not satisfied until I was completely spent.

When my spasms trailed off, ages later, she pulled back and swallowed what remained. Some had fallen onto the slope of her breasts, anointing them in white.

She straightened up and kissed me quickly. I could smell myself on her breath and taste it on her lips. It did not repulse me; on the contrary, it was like the utmost intimacy, sharing what she had done to me. It mixed with the perfume of her skin to form what smelled like the essence of sex.

"That was amazing, Ida. I've never felt anything like that," I told her, looking into her excited eyes.

"You're going to make me feel that good too," she said. "I just know it. I have to start packing now. I'm going to have to clean up a little before I go to work. I hate to stop here, honey, but it won't be long until tonight."


Never mind what she said. That was the longest shift I'd ever done, at least by subjective time.

We'd settled on 11:45 for my arrival time at her apartment. That gave me time to take advantage of the company-provided shower and wash the sweat and grime off. My clothes were still dirty, but they wouldn't be on me for long.

She was there at the door. She was wearing a sleeveless denim dress with front buttons, and an adorable smile.

"I wore a dress for you again," she said with a wink. "Much easier to get out of than jeans."

I stepped inside and closed the door. Without a pause she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me ravenously. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, letting my hands roam over her body.

Finally she pulled her head back and in a very low voice, said "I want you so much, Joey. I want to do everything with you tonight."

"I want you too, Ida," I managed.

"Would you mind if I asked, how much have you done before? Were my breasts anything new to you?"

"I've seen others, but yours are wonderful. I can't wait to see them again."

"And touch them again? Kiss them again?" she breathed.

"Oh, yes."

"So, anything else?"

"That's about it, I'm afraid."

"Don't be afraid, Joey. This turns me on so much. It's almost like having my first time again, too. Even though I've learned a few things since then. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I'm ready."

"Good," she said. "Come sit on the sofa with me. Kiss me some more. I never get enough of that."

I sat down with her and, putting one hand on either side of her face, drew it to mine. Her eyes were half closed and her lips parted. I touched them with mine and they melted together. I caressed her lips with mine, slipped my tongue between them, found hers, danced with it. One arm went around her shoulders, and the other hand found her breast, enclosed in a bra cup. I squeezed it gently.

She moved that hand to the top button of her dress. I unbuttoned it and slowly moved down to the next. Her kiss was more insistent now. One button opened, then the next. I reached inside and felt her breast through the bra, hefting it, feeling its weight.

When two more buttons were open, I pulled the straps of her dress down over her shoulders. The top of her bra had a little lace trim that framed the top of her breasts as they nestled in the cups, which looked to be about the size of grapefruits. She quickly pulled her arms through the armholes and let the dress fall to her waist. All the while we were still kissing.

My hands went around her back, holding her. I took hold of either side of the strap and unhooked it. As the bra came loose, her breasts resumed more of their natural shape.

She made the same motion with her arms as with the dress and the bra fell away too.

This time I wasn't so gentle. After raining kisses on the sides and undersides of her breasts, I quickly moved to her nipples, which seemed to be perpetually erect. I sucked and tongued one of those crinkly buds, then the other, while she gasped and shivered. I remembered her extreme sensitivity here, and was tempted to keep it up to see what would happen. But she finally pulled away.

She stood up, finished unbuttoning her dress, and stepped out of it. She was now dressed only in a pair of pink satin panties. Her legs were long, smooth, and strong.

She pulled me to my feet and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I was being undressed by the angel who would conquer me. She ran her hands over my chest, feeling the dark hair that covered it. She purred with delight and pressed her breasts against my bare chest. I shrugged the shirt off and let it fall.

She bent and unzipped my jeans. I let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Our shoes were already gone, discarded at the door.

"Let's move to my bed now," she said.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She lay down on the bed.

"Come lie down with me, Joey."

I snuggled up next to her. The warmth of her body was comforting. My erect cock was pressing against her through my briefs.

She said, "May I touch you? I know that's what we're here for, but it feels nicer to ask."

"Yes, of course. I'm yours. Do what you want with me. I trust you."

"You do get it, don't you? How you got left on the shelf I can't understand."

"What is it that I get?"

"It's about trust," she said, and pressed her lips to my neck.

She nibbled at my neck and shoulders. She loved my chest hair, judging by the time she spent running her hands through it while making little sounds of enjoyment. Then she got to my nipples, and noticed the way I stretched my neck and hummed with pleasure when she rubbed them.

"Oh, you like that too, do you? My goodness!"

She put her mouth on one then, first sucking on it gently, then moving up to nibbling. Yes, I was sensitive there, if not to her degree. Her nibbles sent waves of sensation down my chest and belly. It was like being touched in a dozen places at once. She changed to the other nipple. It was just as sensitive.

She followed the trail of my chest hair down to my belly where it became more sparse. She ran her fingertips under the waistband of my briefs.

"May I?" she asked.

I raised my hips and let her pull them off. She stroked my shaft softly, taking the measure of it with her hand, feeling the sponginess of the head. She cupped my balls and fondled them while grasping me harder with her other hand.

"Soon, baby, soon," she whispered. She let me go and turned onto her back.

She said, "Now I want you to explore me. Please touch me, anywhere you want to. If something feels especially good, I'll let you know. When you're ready, you can take off my panties."

I don't know how long I spent there, stroking and caressing her lovely body. It seemed like hours. She loved being touched lightly on the back of her neck. Then I added to that a nibble on the side, just under her earlobe.

"Oh, Joey, yes," she breathed.

I kissed her underarms, which were freshly shaved and powdered. They gave off a hint of muskiness that blended with the talcum.

I played with her breasts some more, stroking the sides and then making little circles spiraling in toward the nipples. She squirmed and gasped as I approached them.

I stroked her sides, with full palms so not to tickle her. At the same time I kissed down her flat belly, feeling the very light downy hairs that covered it.

I had her turn over and ran my fingertips slowly down her back, to the waistband of her panties. I let them stray farther down and trace the cleft between her glutes through the satin fabric that was stretched tightly over them, showing every curve. She was shivering by this time.

I got her to turn onto her back again and teased the insides of her thighs, just lightly brushing them. The skin there was so soft, so yielding. She moaned softly and spread them farther apart. The thin strip of satin that passed between her legs opened up to my view. At the same time I detected a new aroma coming from her: pungent, a hint of the ocean, something like the musk I had tasted under her arms.

I teased along the junction of her inner thigh and pelvis, right at the edge of her panties. She bucked her hips and moaned louder. Her aroma was getting stronger. It was complex, rich, earthy. It could really be like nothing else but a woman's sex. I wanted it on me. I would wear it like cologne. My cock was getting more insistent by the second.

I brushed my fingers over the satin crotch. It was damp. Ida was trembling.

"Oh, yes, yes, please touch me there. Harder!"

I pressed harder on the moist fabric. I could feel the cleft underneath.

"Oh god, yes! Please take them off now, baby!"

Before I did so, I bent and planted a big kiss right there, on the fabric. I could feel her moist heat on my lips, smell her arousing fragrance, and hear another loud moan from her lips.

I took hold of the waistband and slowly pulled down, revealing first the patch of dark hair on her mons, then the pink lips of her woman place.

I knew what a woman's pussy looked like, but pictures could not have prepared me for the living flesh itself. The third dimension, the quivering of her inner lips, the wetness of her opening, the shyness of her clitoris, her aroma. I was overcome by it all.

"It's beautiful, Ida," I said, in awe. "You are so beautiful here."

"Thank you, lover," she replied huskily. "Please, touch me there now. Softly at first. I'll guide you."

I stroked her inner lip with a fingertip, feeling it give under my pressure, then rebound. I collected some of her moisture from her entrance and did it again. Her lip slid slickly under my wet finger.

"Ohh, yes, that's good," she said with a soft moan. "Like that. Do the other side too."

My fingers roved from one wet, pink petal to the other, tracing the outside of her opening as they went. She was breathing deeply through her mouth, letting little sounds of pleasure come out when she exhaled.

I had an inspiration: I would have her do for me what she did for Jimmy.

"Will you show me what you do when you're alone? When you want to come?"

"Oh yes," she breathed.

She put her hand where mine was. I drew back to watch. She put her index and middle finger on either side of her labia, her palm resting on her mons, and stroked upward with her whole hand, her fingers moving from just below her entrance to the top of the cleft. At the top of her stroke I saw her little clit peek out of the hood that protected it. She repeated her motion and her breathing quickened, her breaths out becoming low moans.

"Oh god, that's so hot," I heard myself saying. "Do you know how hard I am, watching you?" It was like seeing her completely unveiled, looking at her inmost secrets.

"May I try it now?" I asked. Her hand slid back up her belly. I replaced it with mine.

I duplicated her movement and she continued to moan softly. I used my other hand to tease the opening of her vagina. I knew not to directly touch her clit until she was ready to come.

I quickened my strokes as her sounds became louder.

"Oh yes baby, just like that, I'm going to come, you're making me come!"

Her hips were bucking up against my fingers. I moved the finger that had been at her entrance up and lightly rubbed it across her clit.

Her hips froze and she gave a long, loud, hoarse cry that gave way to guttural sounds on each exhale as she drew out her orgasm. I rubbed her lips and clit slowly. Her neck and chest were flushed.

"Oh my god Joey," she gasped. "You made me come. That was you. It was so good!"

I moved up to her face and kissed her, tenderly.

"I want to taste you," I whispered. "I want to suck your pussy."

"Oh baby, would you please?" she answered. "I'll come again, I never take long after my first one. Do you want me to come on your face, baby?"

"Yes I do, honey. I want you to come all over my face. Then I'll lick it all up for you."

I went back down between her thighs. Her nectar was flowing from her entrance. I put my tongue in and licked it up. It was sweet, salty and sticky. Her aroma filled my head with its musky intoxicant. My erection was throbbing now.

I kissed and licked all around her folds. I took her lips into my mouth and gently sucked them. She was bucking and moaning again.

I plunged my tongue as deeply into her opening as I could get it. It tasted different, a little metallic.

She called, "Oh god yes! Fuck me with your tongue!" I snaked my tongue in and out of her as she writhed.

When I thought she was ready, I pulled out of her dripping hole and licked from there all the way up to her clit.

"Ohhhh, yeesss, right there! I'm coming, babe! Don't stop!"

I took hold of her upper thighs, one in each hand, and held them up and apart, not letting her escape my grasp. I sucked at her clit, licked it, sucked it again. Another few licks and she cried out again, even louder than before, and crushed her suddenly much wetter pussy into my face, rubbing her juices all over it as she rolled her hips. It went on and on, my lips and tongue reaching every intimate part of her, drenched in her sweet, sticky jam. She was trying to make words, but they all came out at once in her ecstatic state. I thought she would keep coming as long as I kept licking her. How long could I keep going? Forever was not long enough.

At last, though, her spasms were subsiding. The sounds she was making were recognizable as my name.

"Joey," she panted, "That was the best ever for me, in a long time. I was somewhere else altogether. You did that to me. You are wonderful!"

"I don't have anything to compare that to," I said, "but you looked and sounded fantastic."

She went on, "Please put your cock in me. I want you to fuck me. Please. Now."

She really didn't have to beg. I got to my knees and placed the head of my erection against her entrance and rubbed it there, getting it wet with her juice. I looked at her face and hesitated.

"No, go ahead, it's okay. I'm on the pill. I need to feel you inside me. Please."

I pressed forward and watched as my cock slowly pushed open her lips and disappeared into her tunnel. She gave a long, low sound, halfway between a sigh and a moan as it filled her. Her heat and wetness enveloped me, inviting me to stay forever. I pulled back and entered her again, pressing my cock as far into her as I could get it.

"Ohhhhh," I told her.

"Ahhhhh," she replied, with her knowing smile, watching me.

I lowered myself to her and kissed her again. I felt a ripple go through her channel, grasping my cock as she returned the kiss.

I straightened up and pumped into her, slowly, trying to make this heaven last. I felt her soft walls part for me internally each time I pushed my cock in deep.

She said, "You feel so good in me, baby. You fill me up so nice, so warm. I love the way you fuck." She uttered the words between gasps when I hit the sensitive area inside her. She bucked her hips up, meeting me in each stroke, urging me to go faster.

I increased my pace, thrusting into her and savoring the sensation of my cock filling her with each stroke. I was feeling the pressure and pleasure of impending orgasm, so soon! She was grunting and groaning with each thrust.

"Going to come soon, baby!" I said.

"Yes! Fuck me, Joey. You fuck my cunt so good!"

"Your cunt feels so good. So warm, so wet," I told her.

"Come in me, please! I want to feel your cock explode. Fill me with your come."

"Yes, I'm coming!" I was right on the edge.

"Give me all of it! I want to feel it dripping out of me!"

I drove into her once more, thumping against her mound, and felt my flood start deep inside her. I was suddenly inside another flood, this one of sensation. It filled my whole body, radiating from my pulsing shaft, filling my head with fever dreams. I heard my own voice yelling out a wordless prayer to this incredible release.

She reached down to our joining and rubbed her clit frantically. She threw back her head and cried out once more as she contracted hard around my cock, causing it to shoot even harder into her.

When we were finally finished, I felt completely empty, drained. I pulled out and fell to the bed next to her.

I stroked her hair, still short of breath.

"That was the most wonderful thing. Better than I ever dreamed," I said.

"That was you, Joey dear. You are the most wonderful. The best for me in a long time."

"Better than him?" I had to ask.

"He's all gone," she answered. "There is only you."

We pulled the sheet up over us. Soon, we slept.

I was the first to awaken. The sun was up, and the clock read 7:26. Not a bad time to wake up in bed with a woman. I was spooned against her, my morning erection resting in the valley between her cheeks. What a nice place for it to be.

I studied her peaceful face as she slept.

Presently she stirred, opened her eyes and saw me watching her.

"Good morning," she said with a stifled yawn. "Hmm, a good morning after a very good night. Oh my, Joey, you were fantastic."

"Not bad for a beginner, then?" I grinned. "You were more than fantastic."

"Oh," she said, now noticing my hardness against her, "feels like somebody got a fresh delivery this morning."

She rolled over and took hold of my handle. "It'd be a shame to waste this, don't you think?"

Minutes later I was on my back and she was astride me, riding me to a photo finish.

She made me breakfast and sent me off with a passionate kiss and her phone number.

"Joey," she said, "I know you'll be going back to school, but I'm not ready to let go of you just yet. Call me soon, won't you?"

I waited two days, and then I called her. I wasn't proud, nor was I stupid—any more. She had given me the best experience of my life, and I intended to make it last as long as possible. Our thing was doomed, of course: we were on different life paths, and she was, true to her word, not interested in a long-term relationship. Not then, and I understood why. But I don't discount it because of that. It may not have been love in the happily-ever-after sense, but passion, affection, and respect go a long way toward happiness in the moment. The moment that was so important, that summer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Letting It Go
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds