Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 03

I couldn't believe she was expecting me to talk at a time like this. My thoughts were racing; how in the hell could I just sit there naked and erect, discussing my impending orgasm with three fully clothed, fully hot women, all of whom were focusing all their attention on my cock. One expert cock-tease and hand-job artist, and two enthusiastic students.

I sat there breathing heavily for a moment, then spoke, with great effort, "I think I might come any second now."

"It's called 'edging,' or being on the edge. But tell us how you feel?"

How do I feel? What the hell did she mean by that? "It feels like...it feels like I'm right in the middle of...of a long orgasm. Like right now, I am a penis and nothing else."

"Whoa," Denise seemed genuinely surprised. "All the times I've asked that question, no one has ever said anything like that before."

I picked up my head and looked at her. She looked back, making eye contact for the first time since the lesson started. "All the times?" I asked incredulously.

"Don't act so surprised," she answered. "Surely you've figured out by now how interested I am in penises and how they affect the men attached to them. It's been my hobby since I was a teenager, but it's sort of become my life's work."

I was surprised by that, as were Morgan and Michelle; none of us really knew how to take it. Finally I spoke up, "That is really...impressive." My breathing had returned to normal. "Are you writing a book or something?"

She seemed to be considering my words. "That's a pretty good idea," she said. "Actually, I've been incorporating my research into a body of artwork. I've never shown it to anyone, or even told anybody about it before. You guys have got to promise me that it won't leave this room. I mean it. Promise."

Once we had assured her that we took our promises to her seriously, she continued the lesson. "Okay, you see how his breathing has returned to normal? And check out his balls." With that she cupped my balls and kind of rolled them around in her fingers.

Morgan reached over with her right hand and did the same. I think that might have been the first time she'd touched me. I gasped. She released them and drew her and back as if she'd touched a snake. "I'm sorry," she squeaked.

"No no," I said, "It was just so awesome when you did that."

"Testicles are a lot tougher than most women realize," said Denise. "I'll show you what I mean some other time. But right now, what I want you to do, is wrap your hand around Stephen's dick and pump it up and down. Let's see how fast you can make him cum."

Morgan reached over again with her right hand. She had to turn her body slightly, pressing her boobs against my right arm. Her leg was pressed against mine from hip to ankle, and she crossed her right leg over her left at the knee, bringing it to rest across my right leg. She hadn't even touched my dick yet and already I was in some kind of heaven.

As soon as her hand made contact, I moaned softly. She grasped my cock tightly and started stroking slowly. Each time her hand reached my dickhead and started back down, I let out a moan, increasing the intensity each time. Each stroke was a little faster than the one before. I knew it was just a matter of seconds. As I drew closer to the edge, I stopped moaning and instead began to utter the word, "yes" with each stroke, each time a little louder than before.

I could tell from Denise's expression that she was evaluating Morgan's technique. Morgan's face showed that she was concentrating on the feel of my dick in her hand, the changes in thickness, firmness, texture as she moved her hand from top to bottom. When I looked at Michelle, I could see fascination, anticipation, it was obvious she couldn't wait for her turn. I have described Michelle as having bedroom eyes; at that moment, those eyes grabbed my attention and would not let go.

I was holding back, wishing to prolong the moment, but at last I could hold back no longer. I made some kind of noise, a long, drawn out cry of some kind as the cum boiled up and burst out in a long stream that reached Michelle's forehead and left a streak right down the middle of her face. It was her first physical contact with cum, but surprisingly she did not react at all, other than to lean forward a little more, to get a closer look. Morgan stopped moving her hand, but did not release her grip, and I could tell she was fascinated by the spasms of my cock as I shot 3, maybe 4 more substantial bursts.

When it was over, I put my right arm around Morgan and pulled her close, pressing my lips against her cheek for 3, 4 maybe 5 seconds. She put her head on my shoulder, and kept her grip on my dick, her hand now covered in my cum. Denise put her arm around my shoulders and lifted her head towards mine. I turned to face her, and she kissed me, deeply and aggressively, even more so than before. Michelle just sat there looking at me. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. I didn't know where all this was headed, but I couldn't wait until we got there.

I guess we sat there like that for 5 or 10 minutes before Denise jumped up and said, "Okay, that was pretty good. Let's take a break and then Michelle, you can take a turn."

After a half hour or so, Michelle, Morgan, Denise and I reconvened on the sofa in the upstairs game room. I was, of course, the only one naked. I was already hard as a rock from anticipation. Michelle had cleaned the cum from her face, but hadn't changed out of her cum-stained clothes. Denise seated herself on my left once again, with Michelle to my right this time, and Morgan on the chair in front of me.

Denise reached over and squeezed my cock. "I just love how fast these things recover at your age. Michelle, he won't come so quickly this time, so you might have to work a little harder. You can prime it with a little bit of teasing first. Want to give it a try?"

Michelle reached over hesitantly, and pulled up short of actually touching me. She had put her hand on my cock a couple of times, playfully, but had never really taken a serious grip on it.

Denise offered some encouragement. "It's okay, Michelle, no need to rush, take your time, look it over close, get acquainted with it."

Michelle stood up and asked me to lie down on my back. Denise moved over to make room, and I lay down with my knees over Denise's lap. Michelle dropped to her knees and brought her face up close to my dick. She started to poke and prod, and squeeze, examining me like a piece of meat or something. She ran her fingertips over every inch of my cock, getting an all-over feel for it. I just lay there and enjoyed the attention, even though it wasn't as erotic as an actual hand job, it was fun just being the subject of her investigation. Morgan moved over to the sofa, lifted my head and sat down, placing my head in her lap.

It was nice, with Morgan running her fingers through my hair, and randomly stroking my face and chest, and Denise rubbing my legs, running her fingers up my thighs and even tickling my balls from time to time. I was getting hornier by the second, and pre-cum was starting to flow when Michelle wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking. She had a nice firm grip and was moving at a fairly good pace, bringing her hand all the way over the top on each stroke. When I started breathing heavily, she sped up a little. I started thrusting my hips to meet her strokes, and she sped up a little more. I began to chant, "yes - yes - yes" on each stroke. She sped up even more. Denise took hold of my balls, and started squeezing, gently at first, gradually increasing the pressure; she really knew what she was doing. I looked up at Michelle, and we made eye contact, and at that moment, I started coming. Like her sister, Michelle stopped stroking but didn't let go of my dick. We maintained eye contact the whole time. There was something about that, it was different, an added element of complexity that I didn't understand.

I was feeling pretty drained after my second orgasm in an hour, and looking forward to taking a break, but there was no break on Denise's agenda. "Excellent!" she said, "Now I think we can move on to teasing. Is that okay with everybody?" My sisters seemed just a little too enthusiastic. As for myself, I was hooked. I stopped thinking for myself. I was just a plaything, and that's all I aspired to be, at the moment. "Stephen?" Denise addressed me directly, "You ready?"

I looked up at her and nodded, and said simply, "yes, please."

Chapter 19

Fifteen minutes later, I was lying on my back on a chaise lounge beside the pool, naked as usual, with my hands tied securely to the chair frame at my waist, my ankles tied to the frame at the corners, and my knees secured to the edges of the chair. There was a strap holding my chest to the frame. I had a little bit of wiggle room, but I was basically immobilized. Taking the lesson outdoors was actually Michelle's idea. I started to think maybe she got a kick out of providing a show for the two Ms. Moodys.

Morgan had learned of Mom's tolerance for Michelle's g-string, and had acquired one of her own, so my sisters were both scandalously underclad. Those 4 ass cheeks alone provided all the incentive needed to keep my dick rock-hard. I was kind of disappointed when Denise showed up wearing an oversized t-shirt over her swimsuit. However, while lying on my back I could see that I was mistaken - she wasn't wearing a t-shirt over her swimsuit. She was wearing a t-shirt. Period. Every time she stepped to the head of my chaise, I was treated not only to the sight of another beautiful ass, but a lovely pussy as well. Shaved. That was so exciting to me, my first live sighting of a shaved pussy. I wanted to get close to it, to get my face right up there in it, to experience it fully. As difficult as it was to entertain a fantasy in the midst of all that was going on, I could not get that pussy out of my mind.

When I learned I was to be restrained and teased, I actually started salivating. I'd been racking my brain for the best way to engineer this kind of scenario ever since I left the hospital. For the next 3 hours or so, Denise showed Michelle and Morgan all kinds of devious methods of making a guy desperate to cum. She was good at it, no doubt the result of making it her life's work. She knew where to touch, how much pressure to use, when to rub and when to hold still, and she could manipulate a pair of balls, to the point that, twice or maybe three times, I literally thought I was cumming, and wept when I discovered her deception. I have no idea how she did that.

Denise would demonstrate a technique, sometimes twice, then have the girls try it out. Rarely did they get it right to her satisfaction on one try, so everything was repeated, over and over. They spent the first hour on how to detect an oncoming orgasm, to prevent it going over the top. Denise spoke of techniques that involved squeezing the base of the cock, but she thought that was cheating - the orgasm happened, you were just preventing the cum from escaping. She was a purist, and insisted on taking her subject right to the edge and no further.

By the end of that time, my sisters were getting pretty good at it, but at first they kept missing the cues. I came 3, maybe 4 times during that time, bringing my 3-hour total up to 5 or 6. Yet they had no trouble getting and keeping me hard, and taking me to the edge over and over. And over and over. I was a mumbling idiot by the time Denise announced the day's lesson completed. As soon as my right hand was released, I immediately started jerking off. It took about 20 seconds for me to get that final cum. The ladies all applauded for me, which I found thoughtful.

Denise went inside and ordered a pizza while the girls and I went for a swim. Soon we found ourselves standing by the pool's edge, in waist-deep water, talking about the day's events. I admitted to being totally overwhelmed by everything that happened. Michelle told us that she'd been watching the next door upstairs window, and Grandma had been there with her binoculars for the first hour or so. Morgan thought that was hilarious, but I was mildly disturbed by it.

As we spoke, the girls kept touching my dick. Not grabbing or pulling, just touching, sometimes holding it, they were being gentle about it. Almost absent-mindedly. It was cock-teasing for sure, but there was something pleasant about it. It made me hard, but I wanted to stay hard. I wanted them to keep doing it. If they'd offered to make me cum, I'd have turned them down. I put my hands on their asses, one on each. I began running my fingers up and down the cracks of their asses, getting a little deeper with each pass, until I had one finger of each hand poised on an anus, awaiting a decision on whether to proceed. I couldn't quite read their expressions - it felt to me like they both were pleased with my hands being exactly where they were, and any penetration would have ruined the moment. The conversation just kind of petered out, and soon we were just standing silently in the pool, me fondling their butts, and all four of their hands moving gently about my cock and balls.

Chapter 20

We ate dinner that night in the upstairs game room, while watching TV. Afterwards, Denise asked, "Okay, who's ready to play the game?" The girls were excited about it, but to be honest, I was a little tired, and said so.

After a moment of awkward silence, Morgan spoke up, "Sorry Stephen, it's really not up to you."

I remembered promising to do as I was told, so I nodded my consent and stood up, awaiting further instruction.

"Okay, we can do it outside if you like, or tie him to the chair, but it usually works better if there's a table where we can lay him flat. A bed would work, but we usually don't use a bedroom."

Morgan and Michelle spoke simultaneously, "the pool table."

"Excellent idea," said Denise, "lets put the cover on it first."

I sat back down, silently watching them cover the pool table. I was trying to act reluctant, but my erection gave me away.

"Here Stephen," Denise said, patting the top of the table, "we need you up here."

Even after a full afternoon of hardcore cock-teasing, my heart was racing, I was sweating, my ears were ringing; it seems that the line between anxiety and excitement is pretty thin sometimes. Denise walked over, reached down and grabbed my balls. She applied steady upward pressure until finally I came to my senses. I went over and laid down on the table, face up.

It took about 10 minutes or so for them to get me tied down spread-eagle on the pool table. This time my hands were secured to the corners over my head, and they had one strap running across my mid-section. My legs were really spread out this time. Looking at my sisters, I swear they were licking their chops in anticipation. They just could not wait to get started.

"Does the winner get a prize?" asked Morgan.

"When I play with my friends, we usually have a little something for the winner, but let's just play for fun tonight."

I noticed Denise was standing at the corner of the table, down by my right foot. She was raised up on her toes just a bit, putting her crotch right on the corner of the table, rocking back and forth with just a little bit of motion. Yes she was, she was using the pool table to masturbate. Morgan, wearing a pair of her spandex volleyball shorts, was leaning against the side of the table. Her crotch was slightly higher than the top of the table, so I could see her hand pressed full-on against her pussy, and she was rubbing it, far less subtle than Denise. Michelle was standing there with her mouth open, staring at my cock.

Denise realized what was going on and said, "Girls, I need to take a short break, could you give me maybe 15 minutes or so, and let's meet back here." Without answering, both girls ran down the hall towards their rooms. As soon as they were gone, Denise climbed up on to the table, on her knees beside me. She unbuttoned her cutoffs and pushed them down to her knees. She was not wearing panties. There was that bare pussy again, I wanted it so badly. I could see how wet it was. She wasted no time at all. Putting two fingers on her clit and pressing hard, started rubbing with a rapid motion. Within 5 minutes she was moaning softly, with volume rising rapidly, until finally she cried out in ecstasy. She slumped, taking a few minutes to recover.

I heard a sound coming from down the hall, "Oh...OH...OH..." getting louder and louder, then it was joined by another, and just as we heard two voices screaming out in pleasure, Denise started rubbing her wet fingers over my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked as much of the flavor as I could off her fingers. She pulled her pants up and fastened them, then surprised me by leaning over, putting her hands on either side of my head, swinging one leg over me and lowering herself down on to my body, and covering my mouth with hers. It was a very aggressive kiss, her tongue probing my mouth. She laid the full weight of her body on mine, not much weight, but I could feel her breasts, and the roughness of her blue jean shorts on my cock, it was not the kind of stimulation I would have asked for, but it freaking sent me to another universe, only for a few seconds until she jumped off the table, just as Michelle and Morgan were coming out of their rooms and coming back down the hall. They were both flush with some combination of embarrassment and sexual excitement.

"Okay, let's get started," Denise said, "I'll go first." She showed the girls how to work her timer app, and reminded Morgan that she only had 10 seconds to start after her turn ended. "Start the timer as soon as I touch the dick."

Denise started with a feather-light finger-tip touch moving up and down my dick. I was absolutely in heaven. I wished that could continue forever, but I felt the cum starting to boil up inside my balls. She realized she was about to lose me, so she responded by lifting her fingers, such that her nails were now moving along my dick. She also shortened the stroke, so that she didn't reach the crown. Just as the timer went off I cried out, and started spurting. I had 2, 3 good spasms, but not much in the way of quantity.

"Damn!" said Denise, "How many times can you cum in one day?"

Michelle answered for me, "Seven at least."

"Eight." Morgan corrected her, "You missed this morning's shower." Everybody laughed at that, myself included.

"I think we should move on to part 2 of the game," said Michelle, sensing that I didn't have too many more orgasms left.

"Okay," Morgan agreed, "but since I'm older, I get to go first."

"Hold on a sec," said Denise. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a bottle of baby oil. "Here, we wouldn't want to chafe him."

Morgan turned to face me and stopped short, a puzzled look on her face. "This is the first time it's been soft all day," she said. "What do we do now?"

Denise shrugged. "We know how to make him get hard," she said with a smile, looking at my dick. Morgan and Michelle joined her, standing around the table, staring at my dick, which had already started to stiffen.

When I had become fully erect, Morgan poured a generous portion of oil onto my dick. She wrapped her hand around it and started pumping like crazy, remembering what Denise had said about speed and pressure. Unfortunately, she had gone a little overboard with the oil, and even though she had me grunting and groaning and thrusting, the timer went off before I did, and now I was very, very close.

Michelle hurried over, poised to begin as soon as Denise gave the word that her 15 seconds wait had ended.

"Go!"

Michelle started at a more leisurely pace than Morgan had, continuously increasing the speed and pressure until she was pumping away like a damn piston engine. Years of tennis provided her with strength and stamina, and there was no way I could withstand an assault like that. She only needed about 30 seconds to have me shooting off again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds