Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 03

Michelle got out the baby oil and applied it to my dick. With all of them watching, it sprang back to attention quickly, and Michelle started. Slowly at first, gradually picking up speed and increasing pressure. Just as I was about to come, the timer rang and she released me. I cried out, and tried to cum anyway, but there was no way. Stephanie waited the requisite 15 seconds and started pumping, fast and hard, no warm up, no funny stuff, just rapid-fire stroking. She was doing it so fast and hard, I thought she'd probably tire out before her time ran out, but she kept it up for the full 60 seconds, and I came with a loud groan just as the timer was sounding.

Stephanie asked, "What's my prize?"

"We've just been playing for fun, amongst ourselves," said Denise, "Did you have something in mind?"

Stephanie got a devious look on her face. "Why don't you let me take Stephen home with me for the night?"

My mouth fell open. The girls laughed, and Denise said, "Sounds fair. But we have plans for him the rest of this week. Is Tuesday all right?"

Stephanie agreed. She was renting a house with two other girls, and they would both be gone all next week. "I wouldn't want to have to share him with anybody." She said.

Michelle and Stephanie wanted to stay out at the pool and Denise said she had some work to catch up on before dinner. I had about an hour before I needed to start on dinner, and I was pretty tired, so I headed up to my room for a rest. I was lying on the bed, surfing the web on my tablet when Morgan walked in and sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Hey Morgan," I said, without looking up.

"Hey little brother," she replied. "Look, I've got something here for you."

I looked up and saw that she was naked from the waist down. She held out her index finger and beckoned me. Unlike Michelle and Denise, Morgan was starting to become demanding, like she was on some kind of power trip. It didn't turn me on as much as I thought it would. Being under the control of a strong-willed woman is the stuff of fantasy, and I wasn't sure the reality was measuring up. Nevertheless, I was committed to following instructions, so I got down on my knees on the floor, pulled her to the edge of the bed with her knees over my shoulders, and ate her to orgasm. She held me there for another, and then a third. When she was done, she put her feet on my shoulders and pushed hard. I fell over on my back. She looked down and laughed at me as she walked out of the room.

I was making my specialty, as usual when it was my turn to cook, burgers on the grill. It takes a little extra care to grill while naked, but I managed. While I was standing at the grill on the patio, minding the burgers, Michelle and Stephanie got out of the pool and came to sit on the patio. They were dripping wet in their skimpy bikinis, sitting there staring at my dick, making it hard, talking about me as if I wasn't there. Michelle was telling her about how easy it is to make me hard, just by looking at it. Stephanie asked why I submitted to their little cock-teasing game, and why I was still naked. Once again, I expected to hear a story about a bet or something. Instead, again Michelle started telling her the truth. I shot her a mean look, then a hurt look, then a pleading look.

"He doesn't want you to tell me about it, does he?" she asked Michelle.

"No way, he's really embarrassed by it."

"Can you get him to tell me about it himself?"

Surely she knew that would be even more embarrassing. If Stephanie was into humiliation games, I was going to be seriously disappointed.

"He'll do it if I tell him to."

"You mean, he does whatever you say? How did you manage that?"

"Hey Stephen, tell Stephanie why you obey me and Morgan and Denise."

I knew I could just walk away, but I had a good thing going here and didn't want to blow it. I started talking as I flipped the burgers. I was horribly embarrassed at first, but it got easier as I went along. I started at the beginning, in the hospital, when I was helpless with all my limbs broken and in casts. I left out the part about the nighttime cock-teasing, but I talked about being naked on a daily basis, with women around, and about Amy's sponge baths. I told her that by the time I got home, I'd discovered how good it feels to be naked around women, and how excited it makes me when she looks at my penis. I actually said, "When you look at my penis." I wanted to personalize it; I wanted her to empathize, or at least sympathize.

But Michelle corrected me, "You mean, when any woman looks at your dick."

"When women look at my dick," I admitted. I told the rest of the story, about Morgan's rules, and finally about my agreement with Denise to follow their instructions.

The burgers were done by the time I'd finished, and as I started inside, I heard Stephanie say, "That is just about the hottest thing I've ever heard. Do you think you can get him to obey me when he comes over?"

Stephanie ate dinner with us, and stuck around for a while afterwards. She and Michelle asked me to join them in the upstairs game room. We were just watching some TV, and Stephanie was asking questions about my full-time nudity. She seemed to really love the idea. The more we talked, the less ashamed I felt. The same way I wasn't ashamed around Michelle or Morgan.

"I'm going to pick you up Tuesday afternoon," she said as she was leaving, "and I don't want you to bring any clothes. In fact, I want you naked in my car for the ride." She left without waiting to hear what I had to say about it. That was okay, though, because I had nothing to say; I was completely speechless. Hard as a rock, but speechless.

Around 10pm that night, I went down to the master suite and knocked softly.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw Denise sitting in her chair, wearing her robe. Without speaking, I walked across the room, watching her watch my bouncing erection with a smile. As I knelt in front of her, the robe opened and her legs spread, and I spent nearly an hour totally immersed in her pussy. Afterwards, without waiting for an invitation, I grasped my cock and stroked myself to orgasm, with Denise looking on contentedly.

I slept soundly all night, except for a recurring dream about Stephanie, taking me all over the city, shopping centers, beaches, sporting events, downtown office buildings, all without a stitch of clothing. She was beautifully dressed, I was naked. The funny thing was, even though people were looking, nobody reacted negatively, and I was completely comfortable and not the least bit embarrassed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds