Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 03

"Denise," I said, "That is the absolute coolest game ever invented. You should get a patent or something." Everybody laughed.

Denise said, "I don't know about you, but that made me thirsty. Come on girls, let's get a soft drink or something." She started down the stairs. Michelle and Morgan looked at each other, then looked at me, then back at each other, then over to Denise, who had paused on the staircase, outside my line of sight. I suspect she signaled to the girls in some way, because they broke out in smiles and started toward the stairs.

"Hey!" I called out, "Come back here!" But all I heard in response was giggles and the sound of retreating footsteps, until I was all alone on top of the pool table, naked and bound. Of course I laughed along with them when they returned a few minutes later, bringing a beverage for me.

Even though it was still early, Denise announced she was going to bed. "Stephen, come see me after you've had your shower, there's a couple of things we need to discuss."

When she was out of earshot, Michelle said, "That sounded serious, what do you think it is?"

"I bet she wants you to fuck her brains out," said Morgan.

Michelle replied, "Morgan! I can't believe you just said that!"

"Lighten up, I was just kidding."

I don't know about the rest of their conversation because I was already headed to the shower.

Chapter 21

After my shower I started down the stairs. I wasn't worried about Denise's serious tone of voice, but I certainly was looking forward to walking naked into her bedroom. The door was closed, so I knocked softly. Denise opened the door for me, wearing the same robe from last night, and closed it behind me.

"I really enjoyed playing with you today, you're a very good sport," she said. "Now there's something a little more serious that I want you to learn about." I just stood there watching, as she walked over to a wingback chair and sat down, crossing her legs and covering them modestly with her robe. I noticed she had spread a towel over the seat, which did make me a little curious.

"This might be a little awkward at first," she said. I had never seen her acting nervous before, she was always so confident. "Do you have any experience with oral sex?"

My dick sprang to attention, zero to sixty in under one second. I couldn't believe it! I was about to get a blow job! From my Aunt Denise! I gulped, took a deep breath, and said nervously, "I doubt it, but even if I had, I'd have forgotten what it feels like."

"Hmmm. What it feels like? I think you've misunderstood me. You should have said, 'forgotten what it tastes like.'"

With that she uncrossed her legs and let the robe fall open to her waist, exposing that beautiful pussy that she'd been flashing all day. I didn't need any further encouragement. I walked straight up to her and dropped to my knees. She slid forward, spread her legs, and began to acquaint me with the female anatomy. Soon she reached out for my head. I leaned forward and let her guide my face towards her pussy.

She held me up just short, and said, "Now, I'm going to talk you through this at first, and guide you with my hands. Don't be nervous, and don't rush. You have to let me set the pace, that's the most important thing."

I nodded my understanding.

"Now, open your mouth, but don't do anything until I tell you." She pulled me in until my mouth and nose came into contact with her pussy lips. "Open your mouth and breathe on me," she said. I complied, inhaling her rich aroma. It was better than I ever imagined.

She taught me to start slow, be patient, and read her body language. She was a good teacher, and I felt fully immersed in the lesson. My face was getting drenched, and I was learning to love the scent and taste of a woman. A good half-hour passed before she instructed me to focus on her clit, and began thrusting her hips, grinding my face into her pussy. Soon she came, crying out with wave after wave of pleasure until she relaxed, but she did not release her grip on my head, instead holding it close, and instructing me to breathe on her again. I did so, and the cycle repeated itself.

She released me after her second orgasm. "That was pretty good, for the first time," she said seriously, "I think you can learn to be really good, with a little bit of practice." She had a slight smile on her face, and I suspected she was kind of teasing me a little. I hoped she meant that she would have me on my knees every night of her stay; I intended to do everything I could to make that happen.

When she noticed my erection, she just laughed and shook her head. "I had completely forgotten what it's like to be with an eighteen-year-old boy. Would you like to jerk off for me?"

She didn't have to ask twice. It took a little while, being my ninth of the day but it sure felt good, kneeling there in front of her, my face covered in her juices, looking into her eyes as she watched me masturbate.

Chapter 22

I slept very late the next day. Michelle and Morgan were having lunch when I walked, naked as usual, into the kitchen. Denise had gone out for something. Before I even sat down, the girls started pressing me for information about the previous night. I felt kind of conflicted. On the one hand, I felt my experience with Denise was very personal and private. On the other hand, I couldn't help thinking about how erotic it would be to talk about it with my sisters.

"Okay," I said, "brace yourselves. She wanted to teach me how to..." I couldn't think of just the right words to use with these two girls. I hesitated for a few minutes, during which time Morgan, being true to herself, kept checking out my dick, causing it to stiffen up. She reached out and took hold of it, just holding onto it. Well, that made it a lot easier for me to say what I had to say.

"She taught me how to eat pussy."

That got quite a reaction from Morgan, who laughed and said, "Wow, imagine that, our little brother going down on Aunt Denise." She playfully slapped my dick a couple of times - she was really enjoying it.

Michelle's reaction was totally different. She fell silent, with a thoughtful look on her face. Her mouth opened a little. She had this faraway look in her eyes. I know I can't read minds, but I knew exactly what she was thinking. She was wondering what it would be like to have my head between her legs. She touched the tip of her tongue to her upper lip, looked away, then looked thoughtfully at my dick.

Michelle sometimes got this dreamy look that really suited her; so seductive, so sexy, so irresistible, and it seemed effortless, like she was completely unaware of her beauty or the effect it had on men. While some women have to put a little effort into looking their best (which I do appreciate, by the way), Michelle was always sexy, desirable, 100% of the time; she couldn't turn it off. I knew she went out on dates sometimes, I just couldn't figure out why she didn't have boys fighting each other off at the door.

"So how'd you do? With the pussy-eating? Did you enjoy it?" asked Morgan,

"It was okay. She said I might get really good at it with practice."

I thought I heard a sharp intake of breath coming from Michelle. She was heating up.

I was hoping to manipulate them into asking for it, without sounding like I was hinting at it. I know I could have just come right out and asked, but I was still pursuing a strategy. I believed that if I pressured them into having sex with me, it would be great, but it might be a one-shot deal. By easing into it, I hoped to make it a regular thing. I had to keep in mind that their perspective on our relationship was different from mine. Even though we were related only by marriage, they had memories of us growing up together as brother and sister. I couldn't be sure just how reluctant they might be to actually fuck me, or how guilty they might feel afterwards.

"Any idea when Denise will be back?" I asked.

They said she'd just stepped out to get some groceries, so we expected her back pretty soon. Apparently we didn't keep enough vegan food in the house. Morgan excused herself and went upstairs, leaving me and Michelle alone. She hadn't spoken, had not hardly moved at all, since I revealed my pussy-eating lessons. She was normally more extroverted. I was only half-finished with my lunch, but I had something else in mind. I stood up and walked around to her side of the table. True to form, her eyes followed my bouncing dick. I picked her dishes, along with mine, and carried them to the sink.

She was still sitting there when I headed toward the stairs. I could feel her eyes on me. Without looking back, I said, "You coming?"

I heard her chair scoot back from the table. "Yeah," was all she said. She caught up with me at the top of the stairs and we walked together down the hall. I walked her past my room, down to her door. I rarely went into her room, but this time I wanted her behind a closed door. She followed me in and closed the door behind her. I was smiling, but she had a such a serious look on her face. I took her by the arm and led her over to sit on the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees, and, looking up at her, saw her break into a smile, a sexy, "game on" sort of smile. She stood back up so I could hook my fingers in the waistband of her spandex shorts. I pulled them down, and her panties at the same time. I was finally face to face with her pussy. I studied it for a few minutes. She had a lot of dark hair down there; it was trimmed around the edges to fit into her bikini, but what remained was longer than I thought it would be. And wet. I leaned forward and drew some of it into my mouth, to get a taste of her. It was a little bit tangy, with a faint salty bitter aftertaste. There was a very quiet moan, and she settled back on to the bed and lay back. I lifted her legs and placed them over my shoulders, and leaned in close. I put my mouth over her pussy. I wasn't sure whether I would like a mouthful of hair, and probably would not, in any other context, but I took it all in and experienced it fully with my tongue. The bitterness dissipated after a minute, and I knew it must have been the residual taste of urine adhering to her pubic hair. I would not have wanted more of it, but I did find that it added to the eroticism of the moment. I slowly worked my tongue through the hair, until it contacted her pussy lips. She gasped, and put her hands on either side of my head. I was doing it just like Denise taught me to. Breathing, touching lightly with my tongue. I let her set the pace, and guide me with her hands. I knew that mine was the first tongue inside her pussy, but she had no problem communicating her needs to me through body language. She was moaning louder and louder, and getting wetter and wetter; I was quickly acquiring a taste for her juices. When the moment seemed right I focused my efforts on her clit, and she screamed, just like that afternoon in the pool, when she'd masturbated for me.

When she settled down, I held still, hoping for another round, but with her hands on my face she guided me to a standing position and held me close. She had an old-fashioned bedframe, higher than most, so my cock shaft, trapped between us, was rubbing against her clit. She wrapped her legs around my butt, clinging to me like Velcro, digging her teeth into my shoulder and her fingernails into my back, alternately flexing and relaxing her thighs, grinding her clit against me. She was pressing hard, and her pussy lips were wrapped around the shaft of my cock, with her clit rubbing that most sensitive area just below the head. She started thrusting frantically and calling out with each thrust, rhythmically, "Oh - oh - oh - oh" until finally with one long "oooohhhh yessssss" she came again, tightening her grip with both her arms and legs, holding tight, until I could hold back no longer, and with a loud grunt, shot a substantial load of cum into the tight space between our bellies.

I held her there as she gradually relaxed, then lowered her back on to the bed. I lay down beside her, head on my hand, looking down at her. I put my other hand on her stomach; I'd forgotten about the puddle of cum there, but it didn't matter. Before, I had been thinking that she had the sexiest look on the planet, and could get no sexier, but I was wrong. After a pair of satisfying orgasms, her bedroom eyes were like some kind of superhero power, able to stop time itself in its tracks. I was completely immobilized by them.

When she came to her senses, we smiled at each other, then started laughing, even gave each other a high five. We both agreed on how great it was, and even had a brief discussion about how that has to be as close as we ever get to having sex, because it stopped just short of being creepy. She agreed on it, I pretended to agree on it. I had to - if it was that close to creepy for her, I wasn't going try to push her any further. Not until she was ready. I thought, "If I could have this kind of sex with her for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man." I knew that wasn't going to happen, but that's how good it was, even without actual penetration.

When Michelle had finished cleaning up and surrendered the bathroom, I went in for a shower. Morgan came in, and after I turned the water off, while I was drying, asked me what me and Michelle had been up to. I told her, respectfully, that I thought she should ask Michelle.

"Did you fuck her?" she asked pointedly. She was seriously playing the part of the big sister, protecting her little sister from some kind of predator or something.

I looked her in the eye and said seriously, "Morgan, we did not fuck. In fact, we have reached an agreement that it would be way too creepy, so we are not going to fuck each other. I swear that's the truth."

She relaxed and say, "Okay, but you did go down on her, didn't you."

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "I did that, and enjoyed it very much."

She just smiled and said, "My turn." She grabbed my dick and pulled me along to her room.

We went in and closed the door. She pulled me to the middle of the room and said, "Okay, you're the expert, how do we do this." She so wanted to be in control, but she didn't know what she was doing. I kind of enjoyed her uncertainty.

She had an easy chair in her room, so I guided her backwards until it was directly behind her. Just like with Michelle, I dropped to my knees and pulled her shorts and panties off in one motion, then pushed her gently back until she was seated. I put her knees over my shoulders and said, "Now you just relax. You can use your hands to guide me if you like, and let me know whether you like what I'm doing." I rested my head on her thigh, my face right in front of her pussy. Her blond hair was finer than Michelle's, sparse and shorter. As a result, she had a sweeter aroma, and tastier, I really enjoyed it. I started slow and steady, taking my cues from her, and soon had her screaming out. When she finished her first orgasm, I resisted her efforts to push my head away, instead pushing in closer, breathing on her, and laid my tongue along her slit and just rested it there.

"Oooo that's nice," she said. When I started moving, she asked me to stop, and just hold my position. I was holding as still as I could, and she was making a soft sound, like "mmmmmmmm," rising and falling in pitch. We held that position for a long time, it might have been 20 minutes or more before she started a rhythmic movement of her hips, and I went back to work, bringing her to another orgasm in a very short time. This time, I let her push me away.

"I think Denise is right - with a little bit of practice, you could be really great at that. Now go on so I can clean up."

I hadn't realized just how horny eating pussy will make a man. I was ready to come again, so I started for my room, but Michelle intercepted me. "Hey Denise is looking for you downstairs. Do you know where Morgan is?" I pointed to Morgan's door and started down to find Denise.

After a short search, I saw her out by the pool sunning herself. She heard me open the door, and watched me approach. I noticed her eyes were on my swinging dick, which of course gave me an erection almost immediately. That made her smile - I guess her boyfriends were old enough to not get hard at the drop of a hat. As for myself, ever since I'd awakened from that coma nearly 3 months ago, I'd spent more time naked than clothed, and usually with women all around me, yet I still could not get enough of it.

"I need to go back to the house this weekend," she said. "Michelle and Morgan both have plans, but I'd like for you to come along with me if you want. We'd leave Friday after lunch and come back Sunday, maybe Monday."

That's something I really liked about Denise; she could have instructed or even demanded that I come along, but she asked if I wanted to. I think that's classy. Of course I agreed. At that point we were joined by Morgan and Michelle.

"Who wants to play a game?" asked Denise?

Morgan spoke up excitedly, but Michelle said, "Oh, actually, I kind of invited Stephanie to come over and go swimming this afternoon. She'll be here any minute." My dick twitched at that news, and I know Denise and Morgan noticed.

"Should we get some clothes on Stephen?"

Michelle told her about what Stephanie said when she was here last, about how I didn't need to get dressed for her.

Denise smiled a sly smile, and said, "She's more than welcome to join us, if you think she'll enjoy it." I almost came just from the thought.

Fifteen minutes later, I was bound to my favorite chaise, and Michelle was escorting Stephanie out to the pool. Stephanie was laughing and shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh wow," was all she could say.

"Hello Stephanie," I said, trying to make a little joke, "I'm so glad you could join us. Please excuse me for not getting up to greet you properly, I'm a little tied up at the moment." It was not that funny, really, but it drew laughter and giggles from the ladies.

Stephanie played along, "It's so nice to see you again. Always a pleasure." She leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek, laying her hand on my hard cock in the process.

"Why don't we just get started," Denise said, "and by the time your turn rolls around, I'm sure you'll have it figured out. It's not complicated. Should we go in age order again?"

Everyone agreed, and Denise started. She had the magic hands, and I was squirming and twitching in no time. She got me right to the edge, and held me there until the timer went off. I begged her not to stop but they all just laughed at me. Morgan went next, driving me further out of my mind. A couple times I thought she was going to go too far, but she managed to recover. Two minutes into the game and already I was a quivering mess. Michelle was next. I wasn't sure she'd be able to compete, but damn, she kept me hard the whole time without bringing me close to orgasm. I think she might have been trying to cut Stephanie a break. But as soon as she started, I knew that she was no stranger to cock-teasing. I really thought I was going to lose it as soon as she touched me. I'd been thinking about her a lot lately. You might think that, given my reality I would not have any time for fantasy, but the fact is, a man always has time for fantasy, and Stephanie appeared in mine on a regular basis. To have her hand on my cock was like a dream come true. By the time she finished, I was thrusting as much as I could, begging her for release. She was smiling at me; it was a familiar smile, like we were old friends or something. I wondered how awkward it would be for us to go out on a date.

Denise pulled out all the stops on her next turn, alternately driving me to the brink then backing me off, finishing with me so close, my dick was twitching and spasming, I was grunting and groaning, it looked like I was cumming, but nothing was coming out, and I was more frustrated than ever. Morgan barely laid a finger on me when I started shooting like crazy. Thank goodness, I don't know how much more of that I could stand. Before Michelle started, she suggested going to part 2. Stephanie agreed. I think Denise would have preferred another round of teasing, but she went along.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds