Lilac Blossom Ch. 01

"Oh my gosh! I don't remember the last time I slept so soundly, or for as long."

She rose, pulled her robe over her shoulders and padded downstairs.

"Well good morning, my dear!" came Rebecca's cheery greeting from the kitchen.

"Good morning Goldilocks! How long have you been up?"

"Goldilocks? I like that!"

"Almost as much as I like 'My dear'" Samantha put her arms around her love's shoulders and kissed her. "So?"

"So what?"

"How long have you been up?"

"Oh, just about twenty minutes is all. I was just about to start breakfast, but wasn't sure what you liked, so, now you can tell me." She beamed broadly, still in the arms of her chestnut belle.

"Well the lady's not telling. Because the lady's going to make you breakfast."

"Oh no she isn't. I'm the hostess, you're my guest. I'm making breakfast"

"You've done enough already, Goldilocks. Please? I really would like to make you breakfast?"

"Tell you what, let's make it together. You get to cook me dinner in a week's time, remember?"

So it was settled. They worked together to cook up bacon, omelettes and toast for themselves and their girls. As they prepared the feast, they continued their discussions from the previous night regarding where to go from here, and how to protect their children. They agreed to keep all PDAs out of sight of their daughters, at least until they knew they were going to share their lives together. They sealed their agreement with a tender kiss I each other's arms, just as Jenny and Caroline waltzed into the room.

The two girls rushed their mothers and joined the love-fest, hugging their respective mothers tightly.

"So much for that!" Sam giggled.

"Are you in love with Becky?" Caroline craned her neck to look up at her mother from her vantage point of tightly hugging her waist from behind.

"Oh my angel, I don't know, it's a little early to tell, but I think maybe so, yes." Her heart skipped a beat as she said so, and looking into Rebecca's eyes, she saw her Goldilocks' eyes moisten.

"And are you in love with Sam?" rejoined Jenny.

"I believe so, yes," came her mother's response.

"Does that mean Jenny's my sister?"

Sam, alarmed, looked questioningly at Rebecca who simply smiled warmly. "I guess so, for now at least."

The two girls squealed with delight, and hugging each other, danced and jumped around the room together in a youthful canter.

"I guess we needn't have worried," chuckled Rebecca.

"Guess not, though I hope that remains true at school."

"Girls, are you hungry? Let's eat"

So, the four of them sat down to a hearty breakfast, all talking at once, seemingly. Sam's thoughts immediately returned to Christmas with John and Jamie. She smiled, lost in her thoughts. Rebecca caught it.

"Penny for them, my dear?"

"Oh!" Sam started from her daydream. "Busted by my Goldilocks." Rebecca smiled. "I was just having a happy memory, and thinking how much happier I am now, now that you're a part of it."

"Aww. You're so sweet."

"It's all because of you."

The remainder of the morning and early afternoon was very relaxed, the four of them enjoying each other's company; Samantha and Rebecca, cuddled up together on the sofa as the girls played, or watching a movie, or just talking.

Samantha and Caroline left, reluctantly, late that afternoon, but not before arranging for Rebecca and Jenny to visit them the following day. "Sunday at the Jones'," as it was dubbed.

"Plus," Samantha had added, "There's someone I'd really like you to meet."

***

The following morning Samantha spent feverishly cleaning, dusting, vacuuming. The protests from her daughter that the home was already spotlessly clean -- as it always was - fell on deaf ears. Once she was done and showered, Samantha ran in to visit with John and Jamie, to see that they were going to be around that afternoon, and to beg a favor. "Of course, we'd love to, and it would be our pleasure. You know that."

After lunch, she showered -- again -- shaved her legs meticulously, trimmed her modest thatch. Examining herself in the mirror, she ran her hands sensually over her breasts, with their large areolas and puffy nipples, which sagged more they once did. Down over her tummy, which was just a little fuller than she'd like; and on down and around her ass, which also sagged just a little now, and was showing signs of her 46 years. But, she thought, she may not be a model, and certainly no sex kitten, but, for a mother of two in her late-forties, she still looked decent enough. Not that there's a damn thing I can do about it, even if I don't, she mused. After satisfying herself that she was still moderately attractive, at least, she got herself ready.

Wishing to appear casual, comfortable and yet appealing, she selected a pair of her best jeans, and a white, frilled blouse, under which she wore a white lace, matching bra and panty set. After she applied her usual lipstick and mascara, and just a little of her favorite perfume, she descended the stairway to her living room, where Caroline was watching cartoons. Her daughter looked up at her and smiled. "Mommy, you look nice."

"Thank you, Angel. You think so?"

"Of course. You always do."

"Oh ho ho! Good answer, chickster!"

Caroline grinned.

"Well, I think we're about as ready as we're going to be, Angel. They should be here soon." As she finished speaking, a knock at the door signaled Rebecca and Jenny's arrival.

Pulling the door open sharply, the two women practically fell into each other's arms. Unseen by them, their daughters looked at them, then at each other and grinned. "Come on," said Carrie, as she led Jenny upstairs.

"Welcome to my humble abode," welcomed Samantha, after finally putting her Rebecca down. "And you too, Jenny. Oh!" They both laughed. "I guess they already took care of that themselves. Come on in!"

"Thank you -- your home is beautiful, humble or not."

"Thank you. You're sweet."

Samantha took Rebecca on the 'grand tour' of her home -- which, being a small, did not take long. Still, the lawyer found something about each room with which to compliment Samantha's taste and home-making skills. As they walked back into the living room, Rebecca drew her arm around Sam's shoulders, and pulled her into an embrace. Looking into her eyes, the lawyer smiled.

"You're home is beautiful, tasteful, homely. It's a home to enjoy. I love it. But what I like most about it is that it is your home and that you're in it. "

Before Sam could respond, Rebecca pressed her lips gently onto her own. Once again, the squadron commander received orders to scramble, and her tummy was aflutter in a second. Sam leaned into the kiss, into the tender arms of her Rebecca. Yes, that was it: she was her Rebecca. Sam felt giddy as the emotions danced inside her, playing a staccato on her heartstrings. Could she really be falling in love with this woman? Falling, or fallen.

As the intensity and passion of the kiss increased, so did the heat of the molten lava within her and in her sexual core. Just as she felt it could not get any better than this, Sam felt Rebecca's tongue prodding at her lips, trying to gain entry. She capitulated, the lawyer's tongue invaded her mouth, conducting a reconnaissance mission in her mouth, filling her completely, exploring every crevice, every nook and cranny, before seeking out Sam's tongue with which to spar. Sam, and her tongue, now completely at the mercy of the invader, followed the invading tongue and Rebecca withdrew, drawing Sam's tongue into her own mouth. Sucking on it hard, as if it a cock or, better, Sam's clit, Samantha's gasp was felt rather than heard.

What was heard, however, was a brisk knock at the door.

"Dammit!" Sam exclaimed.

Rebecca chuckled. "You look a little flustered, my dear."

"Now who's fault would that be, Goldilocks?" grinned Sam. "Hold that thought."

As she opened the door to Jamie and John, Jamie took one look at her and laughed loudly. "Umm, is this a bad time?"

"Depends on one's perspective, I think," grinned Samantha. "Come in!

"Turning to Rebecca, she introduced the newcomers. "Rebecca, I'd like you to meet Jamie and John, my neighbors. Jamie, John, this is Rebecca, aka Goldilocks."

"Hey!" the protestation from Rebecca lost its impact somewhat by her laughter. "Lovely to meet you both," she added, hugging each in turn.

Facing Sam, Jamie said, "The girls are on their way."

"Girls?" Rebecca inquired.

"Jamie's daughters. I figured Jenny would like to meet them; Caroline loves playing with them."

"Oh cool. Yes, she'd love that. We're going to have quite the house-full, then?"

"Maybe not."

"How so?

"Jamie and John kindly, ahem, offered, to take the four of them back to their pace for a couple of hours. Or so." Sam said, doing her best to keep from smirking, but failing dismally.

"Well, that would be wonderful. Wait. Did you plan all this, you scheming little minx?" Two fingers jabbed Sam's sides mercilessly, and soon she was crying for mercy from the tickling she was receiving from Rebecca.

"Excuse us, won't you?" Rebecca turned to Jamie with a grin, who was laughing at the scene in front of her almost as much as Sam was.

"Uuuh, sure. But...."

"Mommy!" Jenny exclaimed, cutting Jamie off as she and Carrie ran in to see what all the noise was.

"Oh, err, Jenny, Hi!" Rebecca straightened up. "I was just teaching Samantha here a very important lesson."

"Oh you were, were you?" Sam giggled. "Ok girls, go and have some fun." She straightened her blouse as she spoke. "Jamie and John have kindly off..., agreed to take both of you, and Rachel and Jemima, for a play date at their house."

As the door closed, Samantha turned to her belle and pulled her back into her arms. "Now, where were we?"

"Eager beaver."

"Not just my beaver."

Rebecca chuckled. "Oh? Where else?"

"Here" Sam touched Rebecca's lips with her own. "And here." She moved down to her neck. "And here."

"Mmm"

"And here." Her lips touched the lawyer's throat. "Mmm mmm." her voice muffled, as she continued plying kisses down her neck and breastbone, to the top of the blonde's cleavage.

"Wait!"

"What? What for? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all, but we should have some wine. Do you have any wine?"

"Well, yes, but....now?"

"Yes now!"

So, exasperated, Samantha fetched a bottle of Muscadet and two glasses. Filling both glasses she, passed one to Rebecca and raised hers. "Here's to us"

"Here's to you!" and with that, Rebecca dipped her finger in the wine, traced it down Sam's throat into her cleavage, and quickly followed it with her tongue.

"Oh! You cow! You tricked me!"

Rebecca, pausing from her ministrations, and looking up at Sam from between her own cleavage, grinned devilishly. "Yes ma'am, I did!" And with that, she undid the top two buttons of Sam's blouse, poured a little wine down her cleavage and buried her face between her boobs to lick it up. "Plus, your blouse is all wet. I think we're going to need to take it off!"

"No wonder you're a good lawyer, if you are as smooth as this in court!" remarked the older woman. And with that, she unbuttoned the rest of the buttons, cast the garment off and, gathering it, the wine bottle and her glass in one hand, and Rebecca's hand in the other, she said, "Come. Bring your glass." She led her seductress upstairs to her bedroom. Setting the bottle and glass down on the nightstand, she gestured to the bed and said simply, "Sit."

"Yes ma'am."

Sam un-popped her jeans, and let them fall to the ground. Stepping out of them and her shoes, Turning to Rebecca, who was watching enraptured, she took her glass from her hand, placed it on the other nightstand, then straddled the blonde's legs and unbuttoned her blouse, slid her hands over her shoulders and inside the sleeves, letting if fall to the bed. Rebecca brushed Sam's cheek with the back of her hand, her pupils fully dilated. "Hands off!" commanded the elder.

"You're in the wrong job," hissed Rebecca.

Sam smirked. Stepping off her companion, she unclasped the fastener on her skirt and slid the zipper down. "Back," she commanded. Rebecca lay back onto the bed. Sam pulled it and her slip down the lawyer's smooth, hose-clad legs in one smooth movement, as Rebecca lifter her butt off the bed to facilitate her. "Now scoot."

Sam's coolness and authority as she conducted herself so was a huge turn on for Rebecca, but not near as much as Sam's next statement: laying herself on the bed next to the lawyer, she commanded, "Now, counsel, you may proceed."

Rebecca turned toward the presiding Ms. Jones, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, she ran her palms gently down either side of her neck, over her shoulders, around the outsides of her globes, causing a sharp intake of breath from the honorable, on down her sides to her hips. Flipping her hands over, she trailed the backs of her fingers up her torso, between her breasts, and on up her neck to her jaw line. Cupping her face in the lawyer's hand, she released her lip and brushed her own over Sam's, administering several delicate kisses.

"I would bring the court's attention to the evidence presented thus far." She brushed her lips behind Sam's ear. "The shortness," a kiss to her chin, "of breath;" another to her lips; "The dilation," a kiss to one eyelid; "Of the pupils," another to the other; "The sensuous neck," more to her throat; "The sexy attire;" she kissed her breastbone and slid her fingers under one lacy strap of Sam's bra. "The extended..." she brought her mouth and kisses into the valley between her breasts, and her fingers slid under the strap, into the cup, and cupped her breast. "Nipples." Sam gasped. Rebecca slid the strap down her shoulder, exposing Sam's breast to her view. She nuzzled the underside with her lips and tongue, leaving a trail of saliva as she worked her way back into her valley, and around her globe. "I urge the court..." she circled her breast and areole, "to grant counsel..." she caught Sam's erect nipple into her mouth and sucked, grazing it with her teeth. Sam moaned. Rebecca adjusted her position and nuzzled her way down Sam's abdomen. "Leave to conduct..." her tongue invaded Sam's navel, which caused a further, longer moan. "More extensive..." Rebecca's kisses reached the waistband of Sam's lace panties. Moving her palm over the waistband and slid it slowly down, "And exploratory..." over her mound, "Research." She cupped Sam's pussy.

"Oh my god!" hissed Sam. "Granted, so ordered. What the fuck ever! Oh my god!"

"Counsel requests unheeded access" Rebecca grinned up at Samantha whose eyes were almost shut. Sam reached round and unclasped her bra, and slipped it off. Rebecca gently pushed Sam over onto her back, and brought her lips back up to her chest, catching the neglected nipple into her mouth, and suckled her deeply. Her palm moved up and, she slid her fingers back under the waistband of Samantha's panties. Sam widened her legs involuntarily, granting counsel all the access she needed. Rebecca slid two fingers either side of the outer labia, then back up, through her valley and her wetness, and around her engorged clit. Sam bucked. Rebecca's fingers reversed their direction, and she dipped her middle finger inside Samantha's pouting lips to the first knuckle, teasing her. "Counsel requests full access to conduct a closer inspection," she whispered into Sam's ear, nipping at her earlobe. Her only response was a guttural moan from the presiding, who had apparently granted a tacit recess. Rebecca's mouth made its way southward once more, through Sam's valley and on down. Penetrating her navel with her tongue once more, she grasped the waistband of the now sodden panties in her teeth, and pulled on it, sliding her fingers round the waistband to her hips to ease it over and down, as Sam lifted her ass to facilitate the operation.

Rebecca started her way back northward up one leg, taking each toe in turn into her mouth and suckling it, On up her calf, delighting in the fullness of the muscular tone, and up her inner thigh, Sam's accompaniment was an almost constant, unceasing moan. Stopping short of the target, she removed her mouth, eliciting a whimper from the 'judge,' and repeated the operation on her other leg. Reaching her target this time, Rebecca nuzzled Samantha's liquid center with her nose, deeply inhaling her aroma. Sam's incoherent utterances and moans encouraged her on. She flicked out her tongue, grazing her outer labia all around the pouty organ one way, then back around the other direction, teasing the desperate Sam mercilessly. Samantha's hands tried to grab the back of the lawyer's head, directing it to her center, but Rebecca swatted them aside. Placing her mouth fully over her engorged organ, she spoke softly into her, "Patience." The vibrations sent Samantha wild, her hands flaying along with her head, her moans becoming shriller. Rebecca pressed the flat of her tongue against her lover's lips and brought it up, and, catching onto her clit with her lips, suckled her gently, tweaked it with her tongue as she buried two fingers deep into Samantha.

Sam shrieked as she erupted. Her hips sprang from the bed, forcing Rebecca to hold on tight with her arms fully encircling her hips. Rebecca pumped her, and continued her ministrations on Sam's clit, as wave after wave engulfed her. Gradually, the tremors abated, as Rebecca hung on. As she came down, Sam pushed her lover's head away from her overly sensitive clit. "No more"

Rebecca released her, kissed her way back up Sam's glowing body, and caught her into her arms. Embracing her tenderly, she covered her face with gentle kisses, coming to rest on her mouth, where she and Sam locked lips passionately, inhaling the other's breath as it were their only life-source. Rebecca tenderly brushed the backs of her fingers over Sam's face, soothing her. Releasing her lips, she massaged Sam's eyelids, brow and forehead with her lips, encouraging her slow descent back down to earth. As Sam's breathing slowed, she rested her head on Rebecca's shoulder and whispered into her ear, "Case dismissed."So saying, she drifted into a deep sleep in the arms of her lover.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds