Lorraine Can be Naughty Too

Kyle grabbed the first foot that landed on him without hesitation. He began to rub from the bottom up, slowly digging his thumbs in as he went.

"What were we going to talk about tonight, that you couldn't tell me before I left?" She asked him beginning to give subtle pleasure filled groans while he rubbed her foot.

"First tell me what you guys did tonight. How it was, you know the whole nine. Then we can get into what I wanted later." He said smiling, continuing to give her his best moves.

She could tell he was eager to hear all about her evening, but wondered slightly if he was only this enthusiastic because he knew there were male strippers involved. "I really can't go into a lot of details." She said switching her feet for Ky.

He looked at her bewildered. "What does that mean?"

Her tone showed her frustration as she answered her husband. "Well let's see Kyle; my girlfriends and I went to see male strippers, at a private party mind you, and four of the five of us are married women."

Kyle gave a sort of snicker, "well I'm sure Mel had fun."

Raine opened her eyes and lifted her head from the back of the couch. "What's that supposed to mean?" she deliberately forced her voice to sound sincere knowing very well what he meant.

"Just... Just that Mel is... you know." He stumbled through his words. Not sure if Lorraine was up to speed on Cliff's situation.

She pulled her feet back off his lap and tucked them behind her. Staring at Kyle she leaned in. "Mel is what?" she asked, giving the sternest look she could muster.

Kyle showed the fear he was feeling as he began to think there was a possibility Raine had no clue what he was talking about. "You don't know?" He asked with honest intent.

She let out an aggravated breathe and leaned back again. "See Kyle, this is why we made a pact not to tell what went on tonight. So our husbands wouldn't talk and make problems for all those involved."

Kyle looked down, showing his disappointment. Without looking back up, he asked "so you're not even going to tell me what you did?

She sat forward once again and raised Ky's chin with two of her fingers. "What exactly is it you think I did?" She said trying her best to show her anger. "Or better question, what exactly did you want me to do?"

Kyle's gaze caught Lorraine's as she spoke. He now began to feel like maybe he had everything all wrong. Why would his wife just suddenly turn slut because she went to see some male strippers. He's never once, in anytime during their marriage indicated to her that he would enjoy it if she did. He wasn't telepathically sending her 'go get em' signals; what was he thinking?

"I'm sorry, babe." He said to her grabbing her hand in his. "I don't know what I was thinking, or even considering." He reached in and kissed her gently on the lips.

She kissed him back, but reached out and sharply, quickly and with more force than she meant smacked him right across the face. His eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped. She was actually surprised she hit him as hard as she did, she did not mean to.

He began to rub the side of his face. "What the fuck?" He yelled as his face reflected his anger.

She felt bad that she smacked him, but was not going to let it show. She grabbed his cheeks in her hand and squeezed, which made Kyle begin to flinch. "Now tell me what you were expecting me to do tonight?" She released his face and he quickly went back to stroking his cheek in an attempt to relieve some of the pain.

He started to feel great fear all though his body. His wife had never hit him before or even showed any form of violence. She doesn't even raise her voice when they argue. He must have really pissed her off and now tried to think very quickly how he could avoid telling her the truth and what reason he could possibly use. "I... I just... wanted you to have fun, babe. That's all. I don't understand why you're so mad." He timidly lied to her.

"You're fucking lying to me, Kyle." She leaned in closer to him. "Tell me, honestly and truthfully right now." She had an icy tone and look about her. She was actually quite proud of her acting; she was beginning to convince even herself she was mad at him. Mel was right, she thought to herself. This is fun.

Kyle's mind began to race as he quickly started to realize his attempts were futile. He thought for a minute, while he tried to muster up the courage to just tell her, but that terrified him. If she got this mad at what little he'd said and done; what would she do when he told her.

"I'm waiting Kyle." Raine said. "Don't be a bitch; be a man and just fucking tell me!"

"I thought maybe you'd get laid tonight" he spurted out, his stomach dropping as he began to realize what he just told his wife.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "What?" she exclaimed beginning to look horrified as she knew her big scene was closing in.

His voice began to soften as he almost inaudibly continued. "Yea, I just figure you'd get really hot and turned on and it would loosen you up. Have fun, do something naughty." Kyle's hands were shaking, and Raine noticed.

She waved her finger in his face, "You thought I would what? I would see some hunky, hung, muscle-bound stud and just drench my panties?" She moved closer so her nose was almost touching Kyle's. "And what? I would just get on my knees and suck the biggest cock I could find?"

Kyle could smell huge amounts of alcohol on her breath as she spat while she talked; flinging her saliva all over him.

"One problem with that you fucking pervert!" Raine said firmly as she began to back off him. He looked at her confused. What did she mean 'one' he thought to himself. "You told me not to wear panties." She said with a devilish grin, slowly raising her skirt as she slid backward on the couch.

Kyle's eyes immediately watch in anticipatory eagerness. As her skirt reached the highest part of her thigh before the show, she stopped. Kyle quickly looked up at her. She was smiling now. His mind was racing.

She began to spread her legs apart while pushing her skirt down between them, so as to obstruct his view. "Tell me bitch boy, what EXACTLY you were hoping I would do tonight?" She started rubbing herself through her skirt as it folded between her now wide spread legs.

Kyle began to feel his mouth water and his cock swell. His mind raced through all the scenarios he dreamed up since Cliff turned him onto the idea. Was she in? Was this her game? He wondered several things at the second. Could his wife really have fucked some stripper tonight? Was she really going to do what Mel did for Cliff? "Tell me about your night, Raine. Please." Kyle slid a hand to either side of her body and began to gently touch her out thighs as she continued to rub herself through her skirt.

She watched her face as the scenario unfolded, exactly the way Mel had said it would. She found herself enjoying it more than she thought. It seemed to excite her. Mel bragged about how much fun she had. About how free she felt, now that her husband encouraged her slutty sexual prowess. She began to think, that she too could have that with Kyle as she looked into his eyes and felt his excited touches on her body. But, she had to be sure.

"OK, fine. I'll tell you about my night." She said pulling her skirt from between her legs exposing her cleanly shaven pussy. Kyle stared at her spot as the dress wrapped higher around her waist. "It was a private party, you know?" She looked at Kyle as she talked, her voice soft and seductive.

He shook his head up and down enthusiastically. Seeing his excitement she started to slide one hand down and touch herself. With this, she began to notice the bulge that formed though Kyle's sweat pants. Taking his cue, she slid the other hand and began to spread her pussy lips, leaning backward to give him a better view of her.

"An entire hotel floor was rented for the party. Five women and chance would have it, five male strippers were rented as well." She continued to tug on her vaginal lips, watching Kyle as she spoke. She began to smile as she watched Kyle gaze at what she was doing, while he began to rub the outside of his sweat pants.

She changed her movement, only using one hand to spread herself and the other began to insert inside of her. "I got a frat boy looking twenty-something." She said, pushing one finger in and out moistening her hole while she watched Ky; who's face had not moved from watching what she was doing. He had already pulled his cock out of his pants and began to stroke himself.

She could see how fast he started stroking when she mentioned 'her' stripper. Maybe this was what he was wanting. Maybe he really wanted her go and get some 'strange'. She increased her speed, keeping her eyes on Ky.

"Did they give you private dances?" He asked, extending one hand to rub the inside of her leg; never going higher than her thigh.

"Not at first." She said as she began to give subtle excited groans of pleasure. They all stood in the middle of a room and danced for the group of us; stripping down to G-strings." She said. "Overtly shoving garment covered cocks in all of our faces."

"Then, everything came off." She said, inserting two and sometimes three fingers in as she played. "It turned into a free-feral, naked hunky, muscular men and their sizable cocks all over." Raine noticed his stroking increase again. She thought to herself, what she should tell him next. Mel gave her some tips but wasn't totally thorough.

"Did you guys touch their dicks?" He asked. This sparked an idea and she began to play off Ky's questioning.

"Oh yes." She said licking her lips and fondling her crevice. "We stroked all of them, in turn." She began to give a slight giggle. "I won't say who, but some sucked them a bit as they danced around, making their way through the group."

She saw with this bit of information he seemed to stroke more. She could see his excitement about hearing what she did. She was almost certain he really wanted this, but still wanted to make completely sure. Mel said her and Cliff made it fantasy for quite some time, while she told him no. She and Kyle had done no such thing; and this was sort of spontaneous.

"Did you suck one of them?" He asked, continuing to play with his cock but focusing on her face now.

This could be it, she thought to herself. This would be the best indication so far as to how far he wanted this to really go. Her eyes met him, "Yes". She noticed this didn't seem to faze him much, it just excited him more. "Three of the five got to put their cocks in my mouth."

"Did you fuck?"

"Slow down there, I'm not to the part where we got personal dances, in our own suites; alone with guys." She checked his masturbation, just to make sure he was still enjoying hearing how naughty she was tonight.

"I'm close, I'm going to cum soon!" She was very surprised how quick he got to this. She's only told him she sucked three guys. "Just tell me, did you fuck any of them?" She could tell he was trying to control the eruption that was forming, slowing his jerking as much as he could, but he didn't seem to be able to.

"Yes." She said in a softened tone, watching for his reaction. As it turns out, his reaction was to burst a huge load of white goo all over himself and some on her. She laughed inside. That was easy she thought, and here she'd been worried about this moment.

When his eruption had settled, she began to play with his flaccid penis with her feet. Her skirt was now pulled back down, and she seemed to just watch to see if his demeanor would change. She grabbed his, no loose, skin around his balls with her toes. He wasn't showing any ill signs toward her just staring at her with a very fulfilled, big smile on his face.

"Well..." She said sitting closer to him, still grabbing his testicles with her toes. "How are you?"

He reached up and began to slide her hair from her face. "I'm good, sexy." He said with that eye to eye smile plastered on his face. "That was a very good story, babe." He said, leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

She looked at him confused. "Why did you say it like that?"

He sat back and gave a chuckle. "I know none of that happened, really." He said, moving her feet into his lap and beginning to massage them. She was dumbfounded. He didn't believe her, and that bothered her.

"You think I lied?" She said, giving him a hurt expression.

"No, not lied." He was rubbing both of her feet at the same time, a hand on each. "Just added some details, that's all. I thank you, that was really hot."

She grimaced a bit. "What do you think I embellished?"

"Well... I believe there were five strippers, one for each of you. I believe it was a private party and I believe you had your own suite for a private dance." He began to talk to her with a very confident look about him. "I don't, however, believe you sucked anybody's dick; and for sure do not believe you fucked tonight." He said smiling at her in a non-threatening way.

She was so certain her game worked. She was going to tell him that she didn't do anything, but not until tomorrow so she could gauge how he would act; thinking she had done those things. "What gave me away?"

He chuckled at her again. "You're so damn cute, baby." He said. This made her feel a little patronized. "You can't be naughty." He leaned into her, moving her feet to the side. Giving her a deep tongue filled kiss, he smiled at her. "I love you, babe. You're hot, you're sexy, you're beautiful; but you're just not naughty."

This was starting to anger her, ever so slightly. I'm not naughty, she thought to herself. She did touch the frat boy's cock, with her hands, and jerked him to orgasm; during her private dance. That's naughty, she thought. She was planning on telling Ky that, but now she was too mad to share; so that would remain her secret.

"That was some fun roleplaying though, babe." Kyle said as he kissed her head and got up. Pulling his pant back over his dick he smiled down at her.

"Do you really want me to do these things in real life? Like would you have liked it if I had fucked my stripper tonight?" She asked Kyle, standing up beside him. He turned to face her and put his arms around her.

"Baby, don't worry about it. We can keep it fantasy. I'm happy with our vanilla sex life. We don't have to be crazy and wild like Cliff and Mel. We can just pretend, I'm ok with that." He said kissing her gently on the lips and walking away. She steamed there for a second before she followed, to bed.

Chapter Four

On Monday morning, Raine woke up and made Kyle his breakfast before he left for work. She kissed him good-bye and quickly through just any old clothes on. Jumping into her car, she speed dialed Mel, putting it on speaker.

"Hello." Mel said, somewhat groggy as it was seven AM.

"Mel, I need you to help me!" Raine said, already racing to her house.

"OK... with what? And why do you sound so uppity this fucking early in the morning, girl?" Mel was doing her best to give some sign of her irritation.

"I'm on my way over... and I'll tell you when I get there. Get your ass out of bed and open the door; I'll be there in less than five." Raine said in one breathe as she hang up the phone and continued to race to Mel's house.

It was actually less than five when Lorraine began banging on Mel's front door. The very annoyed, half asleep, wild and crazy looking woman answered her door. "What do you want, bitch!" she said as glared at Raine. She just pushed through and let herself in, Mel closing the door behind her and heavy eyed, walked over to the couch Raine was already sitting it.

"It didn't go as planned with Ky on Friday." She said, showing obvious distress.

Mel giggled, "Why, did he get pissed at what you didn't do."

Raine just glared at her friend. "No." She said crossing one leg and placing her hands on her knee as her foot began to bob like she was listening to dance music.

"Ok, bitch, calm down." Mel said putting her hand to Rain's knee in an attempt to stop her very harsh movement. "Tell me what happened."

Lorraine filled Mel in on everything that had happened when she came home to Kyle after the stripper party. Mel laughed. Raine did not.

"Did you tell him you fucked one of those studs?" Mel questioned her friend.

Raine shook her head in the affirmative. "He didn't believe me though. He said I 'couldn't be naughty'" She said using air quotes to mock Ky's harsh words.

Mel laughed, yet again. "I told you, you should have done more than jerk that guy off." She said, sitting back on the couch and wiping the sleep from her eyes. "He was really hot!" She said giving Raine a huge smile.

Raine gave a slight grin back. "Yea and his cock looked like something out of a porno." She said as the grin turned into a full smile. "But, Ky said I was too vanilla to be naughty, and that's why he didn't believe me. He didn't even believe I would put it in my mouth!" She was starting to show Mel her hurt when her eyes sort of welled up.

Mel reached over and gave her a hug. Holding her, she looked into her eyes. "Well... baby, you are kind of vanilla." She said with a smirk.

Raine pushed her back, "If one more person calls me vanilla, I'm going to scream!" She said, showing her friend her frustration.

"Calm down, girl!" Mel said getting up and walking into the kitchen. "You want a cup of coffee, or something?" She asked as she disappeared from view.

Raine quickly got up and followed her pal. "Sure." She said climbing up on a bar stool that was positioned at her very tall counter. She plopped her head down with her arms outstretched.

Mel began to make the coffee and joined her friend at the counter. "So, what do you need my help with?" She said grabbing Raine by her hair to pull her head off the counter.

"I need you to teach me how to be naughty."

Mel's face showed a cross between surprise and disbelief. "What?" She let out a big laugh.

"I want you to teach me to be a slut." She rephrased, so not to keep with the vanilla she evidently had already long established.

"And what makes you think I can do that?" Mel asked, as little put off by the insinuation.

"Because you're the smuttiest bitch I know!" Raine said with a huge smile.

Mel sat there and stared at her friend for a few seconds. "Yea, I am pretty slutty, huh?" She said joining Rain's facial expression.

The two women sat there, at that counter for the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon; going over their plan on how to take a vanilla housewife and turn into a cock hungry slut, just like her best friend.

When Kyle got home later that night, it was already dark and so was his house. Seeing there were no lights on downstairs, he automatically assumed his wife was upstairs, so he ventured that direction.

Checking each of the usual spots, he realized she wasn't home. He quickly took out his cell and clicked her picture on his speed dial. The call went straight to voice mail. That was odd he thought. It didn't even give the 'missed call' number of rings, as if it were powered off.

Jogging back downstairs, he checked the more unlikely places around the house in search of his wife, to no avail. He strolled into the living room and sat on the sofa; still in the dark. He couldn't figure out where she would go without at least letting him know she was leaving. Then, he got a thought and decided it was worth a shot. Pulling his cell back out, he click Cliff's picture on speed dial.

"Cliff, did Mel mention anything about going somewhere with Raine tonight?" He asked when his buddy answered.

"Yea, she left me a note; it says they're going to some show downtown." Cliff said giving all of his information.

They said their good-byes and Kyle hung up the phone. Odd, usually she would let him know when she went out. Oh well, he thought; and decided to find something to occupy his time until her return.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds