Lorraine Can be Naughty Too

Around two in the morning Kyle awoke when he heard a key in his door. He quickly sat up on the sofa he must have passed out on. Rubbing his eyes, and trying his best to appear as if he was waiting, worried sick; Raine walked into the still dark living room.

She noticed him sitting on the sofa, but walked right passed and headed up the stairs. He did a double take at his wife. Barley being able to see what she was wearing; he did notice her skirt was very, very short. He hopped off the sofa and began to follow her ascent of the staircase.

He could see her bare skin through her sheer black shirt as he followed. This observation caused him to miss a few steps and fall behind; upon looking up to regain his footing he had shady, dark shot at her bare pussy underneath her skirt.

Now, starting to get very turned on and confused at the same time; he reached the top of the stairs and stood on the landing as she continued into the bedroom. He could see the light flick on and the door shut behind her.

He walked to the door and turned the knob, but it was locked. Odd, he thought. Gently wrapping on the door he spoke her name, waiting for an invitation into their bedroom. There was no reply.

He knocked harder, "Raine, babe, let me in." He said quietly.

Still no reply.

Even louder, he knocked. "Raine!" He said almost at a shout.

He then heard the click of the lock and turned the knob himself. Opening the door he saw his wife standing in front of their bed, stark naked.

He examined her body as he felt his manhood begin to grow in his shorts. She was standing before him, buck naked and then he noticed her vaginal area. It was bald; completely shaved. That was new, he thought, raising the staff in his shorts.

"Do I look vanilla now?" She asked; rotating around to display her naked body.

He smiled at her, shaking his head.

She stopped her rotation after once around and began to walk closer to him. "Take off your clothes." She firmly told him. Immediately, without reluctance, he followed her instructions.

As she got closer, she forcefully pushed herself on him, kissing him with tongue filled passion. "Now, get on the bed." She said, keeping her firmness about her.

He ran over and jumped on their King size bed, sprawling himself out in an inviting manor. He was ready to accept her, but she stopped at the foot of the bed; running her hands up her own body she cupped her breasts and pushed them as high as they would go. She glared into his eyes, softly biting her lower lip.

"Do you want to taste me?" She asked.

He shook his head up and down ecstatically. She slowly turned her back to him and ran her hands in the opposite direction, bending as she reached her shins. Her ass was pleasantly displayed for him. She took one hand and turning her way to her bottom grabbed one cheek. Firmly gripping, she pulled on it, exposing her asshole.

"Do you want to lick my ass?" She asked him.

Peeking around her shoulder she saw him again shake his head up and down.

She stood and turned to him, she could see his cock was rock hard and eager to fuck her.

She climbed up on the bed as he began to sit up to meet her; but she pushed him back and continued to climb until her knees were at his ears. Lying in between her legs, he stared at her swollen pussy lips that were glistening with wetness.

She peered down at him as she inserted both hands on either lip, pulling them outward; exposing her widened hole.

"Can you smell my pussy?" She asked him.

"Yes." Was all he could reply before she shoved it in her face and began to grind herself on him. He reached around and grabbed her ass as she crushingly rode from front to back on his face.

She began to moan very loudly. "Shove your tongue inside my cunt!" She commanded. Kyle forcefully shoved his tongue, showing great excitement at his wife's new unvanilla side.

Her breathing began to increase as her moans were now closer together. She grabbed his ears and used them to force her body's slide she was working over his face. "I want you to suck up all my juice." She said with a vigorous thrust of her hips. "Oh...Oh... That's good... That's real good..." She managed to get out as her breathing turned to a pant.

Her body was sliding, with the help of her juices, more quickly and heartily now. "Shove that fucking tongue as deep as you can!" She ordered, riding his tongue and using his nose to stimulate her clit. Kye's face started getting raw, but he powered through.

Lorraine began to squeeze her legs together on Ky's head as she released his ears. Grabbing her tits with both hands, her grind turned more of a buck as she whaled out in pleasure. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed. "I'm cumming Kyle; I'm cumming all over your fucking face!"

And with that... she slowed her pace, turning her forceful grinding and bucking to a slow slide, spreading her love juice from the bottom of Kyle's chin, to the bridge of his nose. "Fuck." She said, coming to a complete stop just below his head. Looking down at him between her legs she smiled at him. He smiled back, glistening in the dull lighting, her cream surrounding his mouth.

"Now do you believe I fucked the frat boy stripper?" She asked.

Kyle gave a bewildered look. "Wh... what?" He barely got out.

She climbed off of him and lay next to him, propped up on one arm facing him. He turned his head to where she now was. "Do you believe me when I tell you now; that I fucked my frat boy stripper from the other night?" She said with an enormous, fulfilled smile on her face.

He immediately sat up, after the second time she said it. "You mean that's where you were tonight?" She shook her head in the affirmative.

"Isn't this what you were trying to get me to do when I went out for Mel's birthday?" Her grin never left her face as she questioned him. He shook his head yes. "And when I came home and told you I did, you didn't believe me; did you?"

He shook his head no. Climbing around her in the bed, he squatted in front of her now. She straightened and leaned forward to face him; there faces inches apart.

"You have a lot of questions, don't you?" She asked with a seductive smirk. He perniciously shook his head yes. "OK, I will answer anything you want as I can see your hard on hasn't gone away since you saw me standing naked." She reached down and began to stroke him, with her hand cupped over top of his cock.

"Where?" Was his first question, in what she could tell would be many. She leaned forward slightly touching lips with him. Leaving a smacking sound, she released their embrace.

"At a hotel" she said, her grin forming again.

"Did he get the room, or did you?" He continued.

"Mel did actually" she said with a laugh. Kyle snapped his head back a little.

"Why?"

"Because, I told her you didn't believe I could be naughty." Raine said, giving Kyle a quick kiss again.

"Wow... so you really did it, then." Kyle said with a look of disbelief on his face.

Raine put her hand on his cheek. "I thought that's what you wanted, dear?" She said, caressing his face.

He looked up at her. "It was." He said, gently placing his hand over hers on his cheek.

"You're not mad at me are you, babe?" She asked, moving from his cheek and going back to his cock; which she noticed was now flaccid.

He shook his head no. She used her free hand to guide his face back to her, nudging his chin. "Are you done asking me questions?" She wondered.

He shook his head no. "Did you cuck his dick?" He abruptly spat our as his gaze caught hers. She nodded, continuing to cup his cock and feeling it slowly start to grow again.

"Does that excite you, I take it?" She said as she slid her hand from the head of his penis to the shaft for better jerking.

He nodded and smiled. "Yea, I think it's hot." He said as he leaned in and tongue kissed his wife. "How big was he?"

She moved her hand from Kyle's cock just long enough to show frat boy's size with her fingers. She judged at least 8-8 ½", as she couldn't deep throat him very far before he hit the back of her throat. Kyle's brow raised, and she thought he looked impressed. "So bigger than me, obviously" his remark was more a statement than a question, but she felt he was hinting for details.

"Yes. Not much, maybe what like an inch or two" she said with a smile.

"Tell me how what positioned you did." He said, raising to his knees so his wife could get a better handle on his fully hard cock.

She kept stroking and looked as if she was thinking very hard. "Um... first, it started off rather sudden." She focused all her attention back on Ky and his cock that was in her hand. "We were just talking, and not really about anything... when I found myself sucking on his cock." Kyle let out a moan as she squeezed the base of his cock when she went down. "Before long, he was behind me and I was up against the wall." She said, jerking his stiff member and biting her bottom lip.

"I have to be honest; I came rather quickly. I had never had such a long, fat cock inside me. It was pretty remarkable." She talked as if the sex was case study for her; in a way it was. She wasn't so sure she could make a lifestyle out of this like Mel did, but she sure was going to have fun trying to find out.

Kyle arched his back a little more as Raine's hand glided down his member. "Do you like this, baby?" She asked him, still squeezing when she reached the base. He shook his head yes. "Should I continue?"

"Yes, baby, please." He said waiting to hear more.

"He quit fucking me from behind, and quickly turned me around and forced me back to my knees so I could suck my cum off his fat cock." She gave a bit of a snicker when she spoke. "He made me feel like just a naughty slut; but I loved that feeling!"

"After a few minutes on my knees, he repositioned me again. This time, he picked me up; tucking each of his arms under my thighs and grabbing my ass with both hands. I was amazed at how much control this gave him and he was able to guide me over and plop me down on his cock will little struggle." She chuckled. "He was really fucking strong though, and defined; incredibly defined."

Kyle was bucking his hips, attempting to increase her speed she had on his dick. It wasn't working much though, as he noticed she seemed to be more involved in the memory of frat boy than her current task.

"He bounced me effortlesley on his cock. It felt so good. My feet were level with me eyes and my ass was spread in his hands. Fuck, that was some good dicking right there." She said remembering fondly. Kyle noticed that as this part went on she was not only slowing her speed, but seemed to be losing her grip on him. He grabbed and rewrapped her hand a few times, but after a few minutes she'd loosen again.

He decided to gently slide her hand away, and grab his meat himself, so he could better control his jerking. She didn't object and just slid her hand away, keeping her thoughts on the twenty-something cock she just felt hours before.

"I swear he bounced me for at least an hour, nonstop." She said laughing and showing her amazement at his stamina and sheer strength. Kyle was working on himself now, and rather hard that caused Lorraine to notice and pause what she was thinking so she could admire him. She did love Ky's cock. It was beautiful and she loved to lick it up and down. His head that came to a sort of point was her favorite part though. She would just suck on the head, and make a popping sound when she pulled off.

"What were you doing while he bounced you?" Kyle asked, causing Rayne to jolt out of the distraction of his cock pounding and give a puzzled look. "I mean, like where were your hands and you face?" He clarified for her.

"Oh, well... a lot of the time my arms were wrapped around his neck just enjoying the ride; but there were breaks for making out as it were." She said grinning back at Kyle. "I mean, I told you we spent a long time doing it that way, so other than that... there was a time when I spent several minutes worshiping his chiseled pecks!" She said with a gasp. "Hmm... those were nice to play with and lick."

Kyle found this part more exciting and increased his strokes. "He must have been getting tired, because he walked over, still bouncing me up and down and threw me on the bed." She said staring into space to try to visualize what had happened. "He climbed on me and threw both my legs over his shoulders and entered me."

Kyle noticed she had begun to play with herself as she stared just to the left of him, an obvious blank expression on her face. "Hmm... he did pick me up a few times from there and bounce me while he sat on the bed..." she licked her lips as she thought, now with her eyes closed. Snappishly she opened her eyes and caught Kyle's gaze. "I think I have a new favorite sex position!" She exclaimed.

Kyle noticed Raine had four fingers in her snatch now. He found that odd at first, only because he'd never seen her use that many; but soon dismissed it to the big meat she just entertained. That excited him even more.

"He flipped me over and squeezed my ass as he fucked me doggy." Her playing began to make a moist, wet, splashing sound and he could tell she must have cum somewhere in there. "He would smack my ass, as he penetrated me." She closed her eyes again, and Kyle could tell she was going to cum. "He said he was close, but I grabbed him from behind me and held him in me." She said letting out louder and louder moans as she spoke. "I wanted to feel his seed." She said.

Kyle couldn't believe this part. His wife let a man she'd only known for a few days not only fuck her, but cum inside her pussy? "Did you wear a condom?" Kyle asked, not stopping his jerking.

She stated to cum as she exclaimed that she did not. Kyle then remembered how sloppy, wet she was when she rode his face. "Did you clean yourself before you came home and sat on my face?" He asked, only half pissed, but a little more turned on.

She shook her head no. "I wanted you to taste our juices mixed together. I honestly didn't think you would believe me that I fucked him, but Mel said that will do the trick." She laughed. "Are you close to cumming Kyle?" She asked with a pouty look.

He shook his head yes. She quickly moved, and sprawled herself out on her tummy, opening her mouth in front of him, awaiting to catch any goo he shot her way.

"Cum for me baby." She said licking her lips. "I'll have more stories to come, I'm going to fuck Ryan more. That's his name by the way." She said with a grin filled chuckle. "Now shoot that load into my face!" She began ordering again, which Kyle quite enjoyed so it did not take him many more strokes to unload all over his wife's face.

She had never seen Kyle cum so much. Most of it hit her face, she managed to get some in her mouth; but the impressive part was what shot over her head and hit the head board behind her. Leaning on her elbows, her head cocked toward him; she began to clap and applaud. "Good job, hubby." She said with a smile. "Does it make you horny knowing how much of a whore I can be?" She asked as she moved in and began to lick any residual cum that had dipped on his cock and balls.

She gently tucked her head under him, sliding her tongue as far back into his balls as could get. Then, she led her tongue all the way up his shaft; going around his pointed head and stopping only to suck his head for any missed cum. When she released, there was a noticeable pop sound; as she licked her lips and the inside of Kyle's thumb, which housed a little goo.

She looked up at him, "Is this what you wanted to talk to me about on Friday?" She asked with a naughty grin. He still played with his cock, even though it had gone limp. Damn, he thought. Lorraine can be naughty too.

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds