Love at First Piss Ch. 02

"TAM?!"

It was Jake. Shit! My heart stopped. I'd been caught out and by Jake of all people. He was standing in the doorway, arms folded and a look of hatred on his face. Oh crap!

Garry fumbled with his clothing. "Whoa Jake, you scared me! I didn't see you there."

"Evidently," Jake glared. "Break's over. Lola's waiting for you. Off you go."

"Sure Jake." Gary shot me a panicked look. "See you later," he whispered as he straightened out his trousers and smoothed down his shirt. He planted a tiny kiss on my cheek as he left.

Jake turned on me and even in the darkness I could see that I was in trouble. He was red faced with beads of sweat clinging to his forehead and was clearly unhappy. Damn! Pissing Jake off was a bad idea.

Jake, originally from Manchester, had moved to Cyprus at the age of thirty when the failure of his retail business had lost him his income, his house and his wife. He'd worked in the bar for over twelve years and had worked his way up to the position of Bar Manager which entitled him to hire and fire staff as he saw fit. Anyone who upset Jake usually found themselves out of a job pretty sharpish. I'd seen it happen and I'd just lined myself up to be next. Shit! I needed my job. Without it I had nothing. My waitressing income alone wasn't enough to keep me in Cyprus.

Jake moved closer, his eyes boring into mine. I could see the anger written on his face but it was mixed with something else, something I couldn't place...what was that? He stood in front of me, nose to nose. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and see the blood pounding through the veins in his neck.

"Tut-tut Tam, you are a naughty girl, aren't you?" he leered.

I stood my ground and stared at him coldly, hiding the panic that gripped me inside. How long had he been there? How much had he seen?

"You know I should discipline you, don't you?"

"What for? I haven't done anything wrong," I bluffed.

"Nothing wrong? It smells like a toilet out here. Have you no respect?"

"We got caught short, not enough time to use the loo. I'm sorry," I apologised.

Jakes breath scorched my cheek. "I wouldn't describe what you just did as getting 'caught short', would you?"

The blood drained from my face. So he'd seen everything, he'd been spying on us. I should have known. "It won't happen again and I'll hose everything down," I offered meekly.

"Yes you will. As for Gary..."

"It was my idea, nothing to do with him," I cut in defensively.

"My, my, Oz was right," Jake smirked. "You have fallen for him, haven't you? Who'd have thought it? Tam the Tease smitten with a holiday maker."

"He's not on holiday and I'm not smitten," I lied.

"Is that so? From where I'm standing it looks like you could be wrong on both counts."

The distinctly threatening edge to Jake's voice made me nervous. I bit my bottom lip to stop it from trembling.

"What do you want Jake?" I asked quietly. "Is my job on the line? Is Gary's?"

"Your job's safe. I'm not going to fire you over this."

"And Gary?"

Jake didn't answer but his breathing became faster, shallow.

I asked again, "what do you want?"

"I want some of the action Tam," he responded in a low voice.

Jake took hold of my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel the hardened erection beneath his loose fitting trousers.

My hand shot away as if scalded. "Sex? Is that it?" I snarled. "I let you fuck me and Gary keeps his job?"

Jake laughed. "No Tam. You've got the right idea but I don't want sex. I want a piece of the other action."

"I don't..."

"Do I have to spell it out? I want to urinate on you Tam."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want to get my cock out, stick it in your mouth and shoot my hot piss right down your throat."

I froze. My cunt muscles contracted in waves sending shivers of nasty pleasure rippling throughout my body. My nipples hardened beneath my blouse and hot cream oozed from my tingling pussy adding more slimy lubrication to my already slick tunnel. Jake's words should have appalled me but the effect was quite the opposite; every fibre of my lustful being was stimulated.

"Piss on me?" I uttered, disguising my arousal with faked disgust.

"Oh yes," he breathed. "Tam, I wish I'd known you were a piss slut, it turns me on so much." His breath scorched my ear. "Oh my sweet Tam, we can have so much fun together."

Jake ran his hand slowly along my arm, down to my thigh and across to my aching pussy. He fingers slipped beneath my skirt and continued upwards between my thighs. His fingertips found my sensitive clitoris and began stroking, ever so gently. My body went limp.

"Jake don't. This is wrong," I protested feebly but Jake didn't stop and I drew in my breath as his fingers slid smoothly inside me, finger fucking me, slowly and deliberately.

"You like what I'm doing, don't you?" he whispered.

I couldn't deny it...I did. All words stuck in my throat, choked by the jolts of electricity radiating out from Jake's expert fingering.

"And if I pissed on you...that would drive you wild, wouldn't it?" he murmured.

Ooh yes, it would, it really would...but wait...I couldn't do that, not with him. I couldn't let the intimacy of my first golden shower to be shared with Jake. That precious moment belonged to Gary. My first time had to be with him. Realisation of that desire shook me to my senses and made me tense up. I pushed Jake away and took a step back, breathing hard.

"Oh come on, Tam, what's wrong?" Jake urged. "Please tell me you're not feeling guilty over Gary? Fucking hell Tam, you've only known him five minutes!" Jake groaned and pressed his rock hard cock against my wet loins. "Tam, I want you, I've always wanted you and we're good together. Do this with me, please. Let me have you."

"I can't," I stammered.

Jake pursed his lips. He held up his hand in front of my face to show me the glistening juices adorning his fingers. "Which one of us turned you on Tam, him or me?" he demanded angrily.

I didn't answer. I couldn't. They'd both turned me on but that wasn't what Jake wanted to hear. Jake shook his head and wiped his slime covered fingers across my chest leaving a stain on my white blouse.

"I think Gary's a distraction to you. It'd be better if he didn't work here. I'm not going to keep him on," he sneered.

I tried not to react, not to reveal my distress.

Jake smirked. He leaned in close to my ear. "Of course I could be persuaded to change my mind. How much do you want him to stay Tam?"

"Fuck you!" I spat angrily. "You're a bastard!"

"Easy Tam, I'm not a bastard, at least I don't have to be. Do this for me and Gary stays. Come on Tam, I'm not asking you to do anything you won't enjoy. We'll have a great time together. I'll make you come so hard you'll beg me for more."

I snorted and turned my head away but Jake grabbed my chin and slammed me against the rough breezeblock wall knocking the wind out of me.

"Don't dismiss me Tam, don't you dare!" he snarled. "I thought we had something, Tam. I thought there was a connection between us but you don't even like me, do you?"

I balked at the shock of his sudden violence and look of hurt in his eyes.

"Tell something me Tam, why did you fuck me in the first place, huh?" Jake yelled. "Did you think it was part of your job interview?" He let go of me and stood back, shaking. "Perhaps I should re-consider your employment instead of Gary's."

What?! Shock paralysed me and I had no comeback. Jake's outburst had taken me completely by surprise and terrified me.

Jake backed away without another word. Just as well. I hated him. How dare he threaten me? How dare he hurt me and say such spiteful things about me? I'd had sex with Jake because I fancied him not because I'd thought it would secure my job, although in truth it had. Jake had given me a job in his bar even though I had precious little relevant experience and far more qualified candidates had submitted their CVs. I had no doubt that offering him sex had influenced that decision but it hadn't been my primary motive. I liked Jake, I'd wanted to fuck him and I agreed with him that we had a connection but it wasn't love, not for me. I thought he knew that, I didn't think it was a problem.

Now, however, Jake had revealed the full extent of his jealousy and the bitterness of rejection. I hadn't known such traits could exist in someone as genial as Jake and seeing it for the first time scared me. I also felt responsible. I'd underestimated the strength of his feelings for me and deliberately lead him on. None of that, however, excused his behaviour. He should never have lashed out at me and his threats were nothing short of blackmail. Jake had me over a barrel and he knew it. My dilemma was no longer about Gary; it was about me and my lifestyle. If Jake fired me I wouldn't get another job anywhere. He'd see to that. He'd use his influence to drive me out of town. I'd run out of money before the summer was over and be forced to leave Cyprus.

"Ok, think logically," I said to myself.

Although I behaved like a blond air-head most of the time I wasn't. I was a sensible person who could think my way out of difficulties. I needed to look at my options rationally. Ok, first things first - I wiped my eyes, breathed deeply and put on a brave face. Standing there blubbing wasn't going to help. Next I hosed down the delivery bay, as per Jake's instructions. It was a good step towards appeasing him. As I watched the water sloshing across the tarmac I forced myself to consider Jake's demands - would letting him get his own way really be so bad? Should I stand there and let him piss on me? I had to admit, the offer itself was a turn-on, it was the threat behind it I found so abhorrent. No, giving in wasn't an option.

I drew up a plan B and hoped that would work. Jake was a businessman, a damn good one, and I was his best barmaid. He'd spent a lot of time training me and I appreciated that. I worked hard, I was efficient and the punters loved me. I was an asset to the business and perhaps if I reminded him of that he'd calm down and forget about sacking me. I cleaned myself up, changed into my spare blouse then returned to the bar. I strolled in with my head held high determined to show Jake that our confrontation hadn't shaken me. I was made of tougher stuff than that. Now to prove that I was an invaluable employee... I smiled at my customers and flirted outrageously as I scooted about at a hundred miles per hour taking drink orders and delivering trays. I was super-woman, a human dynamo and the drunken clientele loved me.

Jake watched from behind the bar, his eyes following my every move.

"That's it Jake," I muttered to myself, "take a look at what you'd be losing. Don't you even think about sacking me."

I thought I was doing well, I thought I was winning, until Oz pulled me aside.

"Tam, what's up with you? You're all over the place!"

"What? I'm not!"

"You are. Are you on something?"

"No, course not!"

"Then why are you acting like this? Are you upset?"

"No."

"What are you doing then? You're completely loopy! What's wrong? Is it Gary?"

"No, he's fine. Look at him."

Gary was merrily chatting up a group of girls who were crowding around the bar. He was mixing cocktails for them with all the dexterity of a seasoned pro. I watched him laughing and joking as he raked in the euros and had them clamouring to spend more.

Oz whistled. "Cocky bastard! Where did he learn to do that?"

I shrugged. "He's a man of many talents."

Gary noticed me looking over and caught my eye. He blew a kiss at me across the bar. With it came a stinging glare from Jake.

"Oh, it's not Gary, its Jake," said Oz.

How very astute. I nodded. Salty tears stung my eyes.

"What's he done this time?"

I forced a smile. "Nothing. He lost his temper and he's being a bastard that's all."

Oz looked concerned. "Shit Tam, look at you. Talk to me, now."

Oz put his arm around me and marched me the out of the crowded bar towards the quiet of the corridor beyond. Once there I slumped to the floor and allowed my tears to brake free. I told Oz everything, every last detail. I'm not sure why. It's not something I'd ordinarily have done. I wasn't the sort of person to have a girlie heart to heart chat. I was 'Tam the Tease', the coldest most heartless bitch on the planet and yet there I was sobbing away and pouring my heart out like a love struck teen! How embarrassing.

When I finished talking Oz handed me a tissue and brushed the hair from my eyes. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead lightly. "Well Tam," he began. "Firstly, yuck! That is utterly revolting and you need psychiatric help! Urinating on people is not erotic, it's unhygienic. Like, ew!"

I smiled. I suppose it was to most people.

"That said," he continued with a sigh, "I did know Jake liked it. He gets Lola to piss on him in the shower sometimes." He pulled a disgusted face. "She's very vocal about it."

"Lola?"

"You're not actually surprised, are you?"

I snorted. "No, I suppose not. Lola's a whore!"

"She is and she loves it when Jake licks her out while she's peeing," Oz chuckled. "She screams the place down!"

My heart skipped a beat. "He does that to her? How do you...? Do you watch them?" I asked, intrigued and somewhat aroused.

Oz looked horrified. "Fuck no! I told you, Lola's vocal. I assure you I block my ears but she's too loud - I get a running commentary. It's gross! Seriously, I've got to move out of Jake's flat...soon!"

I burst out laughing. Oz could always cheer me up. I started to feel better but something new bothered me. I found myself thinking about Jake and Lola pissing on each other in the shower. I pictured them getting aroused by it, so much so that they fucked each other afterwards, for hours. And Jake sucked Lola's clit while she was pissing? Oh my god that was hot! Surely that would bring her to a shattering orgasm? The muscles in my cunt performed a tiny spasm as the most peculiar mixed-up emotions filled my brain. Was it jealousy or lust, revulsion or longing? Whatever it was I found myself substituting Lola's image for mine. I wanted to be her, fucking Jake in the shower... Jake who's threatened me, Jake who'd yelled at me but lusted after me intently and might suck my clit whilst I peed...

"I don't understand the attraction myself. It's repulsive," Oz went on. "How can you stand the smell? I mean its piss, it reeks!"

"It's a turn on," I mumbled distractedly.

"No, it is not! Tam, Tam? Are you listening to me?"

"Hum?"

"Have you heard a word I've said?"

"Yeah," I lied. "Oz, what am I going to do? I can't give in to Jake, he's a shit, but I can't lose my job. I love it here."

Oz took hold of my hands and kissed them softly. "Tam, you've got yourself all worked up over nothing."

"Nothing?"

Oz nodded. "Yep. No-one's losing their job so stop worrying. Your lanky boyfriend's a whiz behind the bar and Jake's short staffed. He'll bend over backwards to keep him. As for you, your job's secure, always has been. Unless you have another night like tonight of course - a bit too manic Tam, not good," he grimaced. "Look, take no notice of Jake. He's just acting like a twat 'cos he's desperate to stick his cock in you."

"Stick it in my mouth and piss down my throat actually," I corrected.

"Ugh, do you have to remind me? That's so wrong!"

I smiled. "So what do I do? Ignore him?"

"No. Tell him you'll do it."

"What?!"

"Say yes. Let him pee on you. It sounds like you'd both enjoy it."

"He threatened me. He's a cunt!"

Oz sighed. "Yes, I know he can do stupid things when he loses his rag but he's not a bad person. He'll apologise when he calms down. Why don't you just have some fun with him? What harm will it do?"

"Harm? Err...Gary? I don't suppose he'll be too happy about it?"

Oz blew out his cheeks. "Are you sure he'll be that bothered? You met him yesterday, you're hardly married!"

I shrugged. "What can I say? You were right; I've fallen for him."

Oz sighed. "Oh Tam. Tell you what, leave Gary to me. I can swing this around to make everyone happy."

"Really? How?"

"Trust me. I have a plan."

Oz gave me a hug and scampered back to the bar leaving me to mull over his suggestion. I wasn't convinced. Oz had always been a good friend to me but I'd expected him to offer me sympathy over Jake's outrageous proposal, not defend Jake and encourage me to give in to him. I couldn't understand why he'd done that. His promise to keep everyone happy, however, filled me with hope. Oz was a natural-born peacekeeper and if anyone could find a way to keep both Jake and Garry happy it would be him. I took a deep breath and put it out of my mind. The bar was still busy and I'd be missed if I didn't get back to work soon. I didn't want to give Jake any more excuses to sack me!

The bar remained packed to the rafters right to the bitter end that night. I rushed around non-stop as the music was cranked up and the drunken party-goers cavorted on the dance floor, on top the tables and out onto the street. It was mayhem! I had no chance to speak to Gary again, or Jake and Oz was nowhere to be seen. I had to wait until the last customers had been shown the door before I could assess if I still had a job or not and that took a while.

Oz found me first. "I've sorted things with Gary," he winked.

"What?"

"Gary. I've talked to him and everything's fine. You're going to love tonight Tam."

"What exactly..."

"Oh, look out. Here comes Jake. Tell him you'll do it."

"Oz no, I don't want to give him the satisfaction."

"Just do it. Trust me. Tell him to go to the cove with you."

"The cove?"

Oz shrugged, "unless you prefer the delivery bay?"

"No, the cove's good. For the record Oz, I'm not sure about this."

My brown eyed co-worker gave me a hug. "Relax Tam, everyone's getting lucky tonight."

The cove in question was a small beach around the headland from the main tourist hot spots. It was somewhere Oz and I sometimes went in the afternoons to top up our tans without being swamped by noisy holiday makers. It was accessed via a steep path down the cliff side and that was the only way to get there. The path was badly maintained, deliberately, as a deterrent to tourists. The waters surrounding the cove were full of rocks, hazardous for swimmers, and a number of accidents in the past had led to that stretch of coastline being declared officially out of bounds to the general public.

The picturesque cove would be a good setting; sand, sea and solitude. The perfect venue for the kind of activity Jake had in mind. Now all I needed to do was get over my uncertainty and let it happen. I assumed that Oz would distract Gary, take him out drinking or something until Jake was done with me. It felt wrong but I reminded myself that Gary and I had only just met and we weren't in any kind of relationship. I hadn't promised to be faithful to him, I hadn't promised him anything. Perhaps I should keep it that way. My ridiculously strong feelings for a man I barely knew were irrational and frightening. I really had fallen for him and panic set in as that fact hit home. Relationships scared me, love filled me with fear. Maybe I should stick to screwing Jake, he was safe. I didn't love him. Oz's plan started to look like the obvious route to take.

I spotted Jake collecting glasses in the middle of the bar and marched purposefully towards him. "I'll do it," I stated coldly.

Jake looked sheepish and rolled his eyes. "Tam you don't have to. I was being a prick. I have no intention of sacking you or Gary and I'm sorry I said that. I'm sorry about everything."

"Glad to hear it. I'll still do it."

Jake shook his head in disbelief. "Why? I've just said I'm sorry and your jobs are safe."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds