Love at First Piss Ch. 02

"I know. I want to do it. I want what you're offering and I can't let Lola have all the fun, can I?" I caught sight of Gary out of the corner of my eye and wondered what the hell I was doing. Why was I deliberately sabotaging any chance of a relationship with him? Fear, that's what it was. I was a coward. I felt sick, yet I blundered on. "The cove, as soon as we're done here," I instructed. "Drink plenty. I want a river not a trickle. And I want to suck your cock whilst you're doing it," I added.

What was I saying?

I didn't recognise the words coming out of my own mouth and wished I could take them back. I didn't want Jake. I didn't want my most intimate moment to be shared with him. I wanted Gary - his body, his voice groaning out his pleasure and his fat cock shooting warm urine all over me. I wanted Gary so much but after years of disappointment with the wrong men my self-defence mechanism kicked in and refused to let me have him. Instead I set about driving him away justifying my actions as a necessity to secure my future. Bullshit! Jake had already retracted that threat.

Jake let out a contented sigh and leaned in to kiss me. I let him and when the kiss became a locked embrace I encouraged that too. His tongue penetrated my mouth, his hands reached up my skirt and we fondled each other in full view of the whole bar. Silence fell and all eyes were upon us...including Gary's. Well, he wouldn't bother with me now, would he? I'd be rid of him and the tangled emotions his presence created.

Gary slammed down the crate he was carrying and headed straight for us. A confrontation looked set to happen and I welcomed it. He and Jake could slug it out. Why not? I listened to Gary's footsteps growing louder, his size eleven feet slapping on the tiled floors as he stomped towards us. I held my breath and waited for the fireworks.

Gary's strong arms pulled Jake and I apart but far from being angry his face was creased with laughter lines. "Oi! Steady on Jake, that's my girlfriend you're snogging!" he exclaimed jovially.

Jake, like me, had been expecting a punch to be thrown and looked thoroughly confused when all he got from Gary was a pat on the back!

"So, Jake," Gary grinned without any hint of aggression. "I hear you're planning to have a little fun with Tam tonight? You like pee play huh? Small world."

Both Jake and I turned pale. He knew? I scanned the room until my eyes found Oz - what the hell was he playing at? Was this his idea of making everyone happy?

Gary threw an arm around me, squeezing me tightly and bringing himself, me and Jake into close proximity. "Now I don't mind what you two get up to so long as I get a go too. Just pissing mind, no fucking. I was hoping to do that bit myself."

Jake's jaw hung slack. "You're alright with this?" he stammered.

"Yeah, absolutely. I find it a huge turn-on actually. Can I watch?" Gary's eyes widened, "better still, can we piss on her at the same time? That would be really hot. Oh Tam," he said turning to me, "I'm getting hard thinking about it."

My mouth gaped and a drop of drool escaped from my mouth. "A threesome?" I croaked.

"Yeah. It'll make me come watching him piss on you. It'll make me spurt. Then you can suck me 'till I'm hard again and he can watch us screwing. I love an audience. Ah Tam, tell me you're up for it?"

My mind was in shock but my pussy was already primed for action. It was dripping. Two men providing me with my first golden shower and one of them was Gary. Oh fuck, yes! Yes, YES! Jake would be satisfied and Gary would get so hard he'd be able to fuck me all night long. And Gary's idea to let Jake watch us screwing afterwards, wow, that got me so wet! My jealous ex-lover watching me fucking his rival, a man I adored and lusted after. How perfect, how wicked! It was deliciously sordid. Too right I wanted that!

I gazed into Gary's eyes, vivid green with the mischievous sparkle. I loved them. I loved him. "I'm in," I nodded enthusiastically.

"That's my girl," he beamed.

Jake's hands clutched his crotch. I could see his erection straining against his trousers.

"Looks like you'll need to jerk off before you can perform," joked Gary with a nudge.

"He can wank over me before he pees," I said, my cunt pulsating at that thought.

My tall ginger-haired boyfriend let out a raucous laugh. "Fuck Tam, you're going to make me come right now with talk like that. I knew you were dirty but that's outrageous!"

"Well?" I whispered to Jake. "Are you brave enough?"

Jake hesitated but only for a millisecond. How many men would turn down the offer of a consensual threesome? Certainly not Jake. He was in and I was glad. I had the best of both worlds available to me and that aroused me beyond belief. Oz had worked his magic, we were all getting lucky.

And so it was that we made the hike across town to the cove, our intended venue for our disgustingly lewd act. The sun was already peeping over the horizon, its yellow fingers melting away the indigo of the night and replacing it with pastel shades of gold and pink. The resort was asleep, the streets deserted. We picked our way carefully, wary of disturbing the silence. It was so peaceful. Birds twittered from the tree-tops but their calls were musical, so different to the raucous cries of gulls that shattered the peace from dawn till dusk in British seaside resorts.

Gary took my hand as we strolled along whilst Jake remained some distance behind allowing us some privacy. Ironic, considering our plans. We passed the immaculate tourist beeches, pristine and litter free. Cypriot beeches were meticulously tended by and army of maintenance staff and had to be the cleanest beaches I'd ever seen. They also had the best amenities; bins, showers, and an abundance of remarkably hygienic 24hr toilets. There was no excuse for public urination on Cypriot beeches, even in the dead of night.

The cove wasn't as carefully maintained and lacked the toilet facilities but what we planned to do there would still be heavily frowned upon. I wasn't familiar with the exact punishment doled out by the authorities for perpetrators of public urination but it was sure to be harsh. I didn't care. I was young, stupid and horny and the idea of defiling a pristine beach only added to the excitement for me. Social awareness and community spirit were low on my list of priorities. All I cared about were my own pleasures and lustful needs.

Jake stripped naked as soon as we reached the soft sands of the tiny secluded cove. His body was muscular and tanned, not bad for a man who must be approaching his mid-forties. I admired the taught contours of his body and remembered our night together. Jake had been a great lover, both passionate and sensitive. Jake was a lovely person...usually. His temper that evening had been quite out of character and now that he had calmed down he'd returned to his old self. It was good to see. I liked Jake and keeping him happy was important to me. Not just because of my employment either. I didn't love him though, not like Gary.

A movement some distance away caught my eye and in the distance I spied Oz hovering close to the cliff path. I was surprised to see him but pleased with it. What the hell, the more the merrier! Oz, however, made no attempt to come any closer. He sat on the rocks drinking beer and all I could see of him was the occasional glint of his beer bottle as it caught the emerging sunlight.

My turn to strip. I unbuttoned my white cotton blouse with exaggerated movements and peeled off my clothes slowly making a show of it. I revealed my tanned, toned torso bit by bit; flat belly, a glimpse of cleavage, long slender legs. My skin was smooth and liberally smothered in baby oil which glistened in the early morning rays.

I unclasped my bra and let it slide down my shoulders revealing the soft curves of my rounded breasts. Each orb uniformly tanned thanks to hours of topless sunbathing on that very beach. I ran my hands over my dark nipples, lingering just long enough to make them harden. All that remained on my person was my thong. Placing my thumbs beneath the strappy sides I eased it down exposing my clean shaven pussy to the early morning breeze. The movement of the air on my naked flesh both refreshed and stimulated me. Moisture oozed from my hot mound, slick and hot. Standing naked on that beach in front of Gary, Jake and Oz I felt sexier than I'd ever felt before.

My eyes found Gary and scanned his face for a reaction. My performance had been primarily for his benefit.

Gary gaped at me and eyes filled with longing but remained where he was, watching. His eyes drank in my body then switched to Jake's. He seemed to derive as much pleasure from ogling Jake as me. His eyes moved between us as he unzipped his trousers and released his engorged cock. It sprang forward, hard and glistening. Good. I wanted to impale myself on that fat cock of his and ride it hard and fast. I wanted to fuck all night. Gary's eyes fixated on Jake again sending the briefest pang of jealousy stabbing through me. I quickly dismissed it - if watching Jake naked got Gary hard, let him watch. I'd reap the benefits later.

I was ready. The gentle breeze and fine salt spray kissed my skin as I dropped to my knees on the soft sand. I closed my eyes for a moment listening to the gentle lapping of the waves along the shoreline. The soothing sound completed the dreamy setting. It was idyllic, dreamy, but what we did in the cove that night had precious little to do with romance!

Jake stood over me his swollen penis standing erect, pumped with blood and fully engorged after my 'strip-tease' had excited him. "God, you're beautiful," he muttered moving closer. His muscular body tensed and a look of concentration hardening his facial lines. His fat cock, gripped firmly in his right hand, was yanked back and forth with fast jerking movements as he stroking himself towards a rapidly building climax. I looked directly into his eyes and smiled. Jake's expression melted. He stood over me, head thrown back, low moans issuing from his throat as he let his hand fly.

My body ached in anticipation. Jake's climax was close and very soon I'd see his balls contract sending hot cum spurting from his throbbing cock. It would hit my body, spattering my skin.

"Do it Jake," I breathed, "cover me."

My fingers eased inside my slick vagina, probing deep. I stroked myself, rubbing hard to bring myself to the brink. When Jake climaxed, I wouldn't be far behind.

Gary walked around us, clothes gone, swollen cock receiving firm strokes from the strong grip of his right hand. His purple cockhead glistened with pre-cum and the scent of it wafted across to air. The alluring aroma of sex filled my nostrils making me perspire as the heat within me ignited. Gary watched Jake, his eyes taking in the pained expression on Jake's face, his rapidly moving hand and his pulsating cock. He seemed mesmerised by Jake, fascinated by him. He circled us, watching from every angle, his chest heaving as his pulse raced.

My own eyes never left Gary; his face, his body, his cock, his intense pleasure. I barely noticed Jake's body stiffening as he reached climax nor did I hear the loud grunts that rang out across the deserted beach as his tension was released in a mighty explosion. He jettisoned his hot cum with force all over my body. It hit the right hand side of my face, my neck and my breasts. Droplets of white goo clung to my skin before sliding downwards towards the sand.

"Oh Tam, yes," Jake groaned. He hovered over me with a look of deepest satisfaction on his face as he stroked out a second load of cum.

My eyes remained on Gary. All my thoughts were of him; his smile, the twinkle in his eyes and the look of wonderment he gave me as Jake ejaculated over my prone body. Gary's eyes settled on my face taking in the globules of white cream adorning my cheek, a sticky facial of Jake's cum. He gazed at me, spellbound, transfixed. It occurred to me that despite Gary's cockiness this could well be his first threesome. If that were true, what would he make of my next move?

I took a firm hold of Jake's cock and slipped it into my mouth. I sucked hard, milking the last drops of cum from his throbbing penis whilst my hands stroked his shaft and balls. I licked up every trace of semen before sucking his swollen balls into my mouth one at a time. I slurped and sucked whilst Jake's knees trembled and deep guttural moans issued from deep within him. All the time I kept my eyes on Gary. I studied his expression and the movement of his lips as he watched me clean every inch of Jake's penis.

"That's right Gary, watch me. Watch me suck Jake's cock dry. You're next!" I thought.

Gary winced as the pressure of the blood filling his cock began to pain him. He moved towards me with stumbling steps, both hands gripping his enormous erection. A rumbling groan escaped from his throat as he gave in to the climax he'd been holding back. Leaning over my genuflecting body he grunted loudly and shot warm cream all over my face. Gary's face contorted as his orgasm shook him and his pulsating cock shot out copious amounts of hot stickiness. Jake's cock, still embedded in my mouth, received a generous spattering of Gary's semen as it erupted from him.

I could hardly believe what was happening. Two men wanking over me, it was heaven! My lips went back to work, sucking Jake's cock and licking his abdomen. It was Gary's cum I was cleaning from Jake's flesh. How dirty was that?! Gary shook his last drops of cum onto my face and watched me lick them off.

"Now clean me," he ordered taking hold of my head.

I did as he asked. I switched, taking Gary's huge cock into my greedy maw then with a sly smile at Gary I switched back again. I cleaned them both, sucking and licking, alternating between Gary's penis and Jake's whilst my two lovers stood side by side each groaning with satisfaction.

My own orgasm took me completely by surprise. It hit suddenly, sending me down onto the sand in a contorted heap. My body was wracked with wave upon wave of powerful contractions which made me buck uncontrollably on the soft sand. The sensations went on and on, stimulating profuse amounts of my own cream which erupted from me in viscous spray.

"Oh God!" I cried as my fluids squirted everywhere covering my inner thighs with hot stickiness. I'd never squirted like that before. I didn't know I could!

"Fuck, Tam!" Gary's voice boomed out. "Bloody hell!"

I opened my eyes and gazed around, my head in a pink haze. As my orgasm slowly subsided a huge smile spread across my face and refused to budge.

"Oh, you really liked that didn't you?" joked Gary. He actually sounded shocked.

I gasped for breath and couldn't talk. I loved it, adored it, but the night wasn't over. We hadn't done what he'd set out to do...yet. The best was yet to come.

Gary gave me a devilish smile. "Ready for more?"

"Oh yes!" I mewed.

Gary and Jake both had both drunk a half litre bottle of water during the walk to the cove. They'd also consumed several beers before leaving the bar. Both of them must have full bladders and they'd be able to empty them now that they'd ejaculated.

I quivered, my cunt muscles contracting at the prospect of being drenched in urine. It was such a naughty thing to do and with two men? That was wicked. I felt like a whore, a nasty horny whore and the naughtiness made me tingle all over, every nerve fibre electrified.

"I'm ready. Do it."

I opened my mouth and my thighs to expose my desired targets then I closed my eyes and waited...I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh fuck...YES!"

A strong jet of steaming hot piss hit my clitoris drenching my sensitive nub and instantly sending new waves of ecstasy cascading through my primed body. The heat, the smell and the power of the jet exhilarated me. It was exactly as I'd imagined it to be, no -- better. It was wonderful. I kept my tightly eyes closed, partly to avoid stinging splashes, partly to keep the identity of the first cock's owner a mystery. Not knowing which man was urinating on me made the act even dirtier, and me even hotter.

A gentle hissing announced the arrival of the second stream of pee. It hit me full in the face filling my gaping mouth with acrid liquid which pouring out over my cheeks and neck. Holding my breath I opened my throat and swallowed back as much amber fluid as I could but the jet was too powerful and drenched me. The exquisite sensation of hot piss pounding against my skin made my loins burn fiercely.

My lovers were enjoying themselves as much as me. Their satisfied groans filled the air as they moved their streams over my body, soaking my abdomen, my breasts and each other. I gasped for air as the warm piss pouring over my skin and pooled on the sand beneath me. I squirmed in the stinking puddle, grasping handfuls of saturated sand as I lost control of my body for the second time that night.

An orgasm more powerful than the first sent me into convulsions. I bucked on the sand powerless to do anything but give in to the waves of electricity coursing through me. The sensation went on and on, shaking my body mercilessly. When it passed I couldn't move. I was exhausted. I lay back on the sand whilst my lovers' bladders emptied and their pee trickled to a halt.

It was over, for now. I lay still, allowing myself time to recover. My breathing felt laboured and body still quivered. My clitoris was too sensitive to touch. I dared to open my eyes. Jake looked as shell-shocked as me. He was panting hard and his face was red. Sweat clung to his brow and his whole body trembled. His semi-erect penis, clutched tightly in his hand, twitched as fresh blood filled it. Jake gave it a stroke coaxing it back to towards an erection. I caught his eye and managed a smile which he returned.

My dearest Gary was standing right next to Jake. He too looked drained but his erection was one step further on. His penis was already enormous, almost fully erect and growing harder by the second. Gary stroked it hard and I could smell pre-cum amongst the mixed odours of perspiration, urine and semen. I breathed in deeply. The heady mixture of bodily odours was wildly exhilarating.

"Fuck me," I breathed opening my thighs to expose my swollen vulva to Gary. "Get down here and fuck me."

Gary gave me the most yearning look. "Sorry," he said nudging Jake, "audience participation's over. I want to do this bit alone."

"No problem," Jake replied shakily. "I'll, err, get cleaned up and go find Oz. I think he's splattering the rocks over there somewhere."

Oz was jerking off too? That made me smile, although I was pretty sure Oz's eyes hadn't been on me as he sat amongst the rocks stroking himself to climax. His actions that night confirmed my suspicions that he only had eyes for Jake and his primary concern was for Jake's happiness. Why else would he have encouraged me to give in to Jake's unreasonable demands and defended him so vehemently? Now it made since.

It irritated me that Oz had put Jake's happiness above mine but I could hardly complain about the way things had turned out. He'd successfully instigated an arrangement which had left us all satisfied. Well, not himself. Poor Oz. Nothing would ever come of his infatuation with Jake and watching the object of his desires enjoy sexual acts with other people would be the closest thing to fulfilment he'd ever get. Not so for me!

My cunt throbbed. It longed for attention and carnal gratification. I wanted to feel the scorching rub of intercourse. I longed for it, craved it, and unlike Oz, I was going to get it. I lay back on the wet sand, my hips gyrating.

"Gary..." I moaned.

Gary stood over me, watching my body squirm as I readied myself for penetration. His white toothed smile lit up his face and those dazzling eyes looked at me with pure adoration.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds