Love Note Pt. 02

"You're 'all in' all the goddamn time, Leo." Her fingers tightened involuntarily on him. "Do you really think battering your way into my life will make me yours? FYI, there's also a difference between sharing a bond and just barging into someone's life."

"When have I ever done that, Anaïs?"

"You... You..." She took a deep breath, trying to think of an instance to throw in his face. "You're all intense and... and... too honest. Too much."

"And you're all sugar and soft sighs, right, sweetheart?" Wry humour laced his question. "Has it occurred to you that it's the way we fit together that is holding us together? You want me. You need me, lady."

She had to stop him saying whatever came next. "You know what your problem is? You're a dreamer."

"I've never forced my way into any part of you that wasn't already open to me, that's no dream." His eyes were serious. "But I will tell you what I have done."

Strong fingers stroked the line of her pants just above her hips then slipped under her thin blouse. His erection was still pressed against her.

It was an intimate touch. but his eyes made it clear he wouldn't go any further. "What did I say to you the day you came to me?"

Her lips parted, but she didn't know the answer. Or any words, for that matter. Confusion showed clearly in her eyes; desire played out off-rhythm ditties on her exhalations.

"When you came to me, and in the days after, I dared to think I might have been crazy." Whirls of magic flowed from his lips as they neared her again, making her taste the sweetness of her own anticipation. "All those feelings that slammed into me, from every fucking direction, I see now that I might not have been the only one feeling them. And that is why I asked what I did the day we made love."

Ana found her voice. "You didn't ask anything, Leo."

"Yes, I did. I asked you to stay." He lifted his hand to run his thumb across her lips. "I kissed you the day we met and knew immediately that I had to have you. Days later, in my bed... I looked into your eyes as I buried all I am inside you... and I asked you to stay."

"You couldn't possibly mean..."

His lips caressed hers.

"I'm not invading your life, sweetheart. I've been inviting you into mine."

*** *** ***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds