Love on a Desert Island

Back at the tree house, she had eased my clothes over the bandages as she undressed me before telling me to lie down, I declined the offered blanket, it was too warm. She seemed to take longer studying my body than was necessary if she were only examining the dressings, she blushed when she saw my nipples stiffening under her gaze and she blushed even deeper when she saw me watching her, but she bent and put a finger to my lips then she went to prepare some food. My eyes followed her everywhere.

After we had eaten our meal, I closed my eyes, tiredness overcoming me, I think I smiled as I felt her hand take hold of mine.

It was dark when I slowly woke from a deep sleep. I became aware of her bare skin touching my side and the hand that cradled my breast, one of her breasts lay over my upper arm. She appeared to be sound asleep so her touch could have been accidental but I didn't care, I was thrilled at the feel of her hand and her breast resting on me.

I covered her hand with mine, pressing it gently to me, I knew my nipple was hard under her hand, the rise and fall of my chest as I breathed causing my nipple to rub her palm. Never had it felt so sensitive, so in need of caress.

Carefully, I leaned my head to her breast, my mouth stroking the skin until I found her nipple, I took it between my lips and marvelled at the feel before my tongue traced lightly around it. I could feel it getting longer and harder as if I were breathing life into it. I gave it a suck, it seemed the natural thing to do.

I suddenly felt her fingers tighten to squeeze my breast. Was she awake? Did she know? I wondered. My questions were answered when I felt her kiss my hair and her fingers pinched my nipple, I heard a light moan escape her lips, it sounded like a moan of pleasure, so sucked harder, then flicked my tongue, her nipple was now much larger than my own ever were.

I felt the loss when her hand left my breast but it was to lift my chin level with hers. "I want to kiss you now," she whispered to me. Her lips came to mine and I pressed hard, she pulled back, "gently, like a butterfly," she told me.

I understood at once when I felt the sensual caress as our lips brushed each other. Then I was shaken as her tongue licked me, teasing between and along my lips. Tentatively my own tongue pushed forward to meet hers, we fenced back and forth before hers plunged inside my mouth. It lasted for a lifetime, my heart thudding with happiness, I loved this woman so deeply.

As we kissed, still she played with my breast, one moment to caress all over, the next to pinch and pull at my nipple, my body was writhing with desire, the tingle between my thighs now buzzed. My own hand took itself to the lips below my mound, my fingers snatching at my button, I felt her hand over mine and she pressed it down, rubbing my own over my sex.

My body went taught, arching up off the bed, then I shook, I shouted out loud "Oh God! Yes, it's happening."

I flopped back down but as I did, I felt her pushing her fingers inside of me. I almost panicked at this intrusion of my private parts but just in time I felt the wondrous feelings created by her thrusting fingers, her thumb found my button as her fingers explored me. Another explosion was building like a breakaway galloping horse.

I heard her voice, "Cum again for me my love," her fingers plunged in and out, faster and harder, "now, cum now." She demanded.

My thighs locked around her hand, for the first time I felt muscles inside my hole they were clenching and grasping at her fingers. My whole body was now in some place it had never been before, I screamed for God, I screamed Elizabeth and then I was wailing as my body spasmed.

She covered my eyes and lips with gentle kisses, whispering soothing words as I lay exhausted and only semi-conscious.

Then as it began to get lighter in the sky, she was checking my bandages. Except for a couple on my arm that needed refastening, all were fine.

We drank the hot herbal tea she had brewed, then once more she lay beside me, "Sleep some more, my love." She said to me.

I smiled, she had called me her love, my heart sang, I hoped she meant it. "I love you Elizabeth." Then I was asleep.

Some years ago, I had built a bench down by the lakeside. It was here that I had become friendly with many of the animals that came to drink. Today Elizabeth was sat close beside me, her arm around my waist. "So, what happened after you found the cave?"

...

I woke a little cold and stiff, my ribs ached, it took some seconds to remember where I was. The sun was at an angle that only shone a little light into the cave but I thought that in an hour or so, it might light a lot more of the interior. I drank and ate from my supplies, peering into the gloom, straining my eyes in an attempt to identify the shapes that were becoming vaguely visible.

Carefully, I stooped through the opening, standing aside so as to allow as much light as possible. There was only a small flattish area just inside, then beyond that, a gaping black hole disappeared downwards. It was just as well that I hadn't ventured inside in the dark.

To one side was stacked a pile of small wooden chests, as I walked closer and noticed a torch lying on the ground, I bent to pick it up then screamed, jumping backwards. Slowly I calmed my jangling nerves. "He's dead, he can't hurt you," I told myself out loud, perhaps I was making the point to him as well as myself.

The skeleton lay behind the chests, a sword sticking up from its chest. Its clothes lay in tatters where they had rotted away, it must have been there a very long time.

Finally, after ages of striking my flint stones together, I managed to get the torch lit, its light filled the cave. There was another skeleton a little further away from the first. Several swords and daggers lay on the ground. I went to the chests, I tried to lift a lid but found it stuck solid. The first sword I used trying to pry the lid up snapped in half but a heavy knife did better. I scraped and banged the hinges before trying the lid again, then with a creak, it flew open.

I held the torch high and peered inside, my eyes went wide in shock, bright white, red, blue and green jewels sparkled, silver and gold coins shimmered. Every chest was the same, it was a fortune, a treasure trove. Eventually, I selected a handful of stones, coins and a few pieces of jewellery and stuffed them into my pack.

Exploring the rest of the cave, I only found some kind of large and heavy shield-shaped metal dish, I've no idea what it was but I realised it would make a good fireplace. Other than a couple more swords, daggers and a long metal tipped pike, there was nothing else.

Before I left, I tossed a rock down the hole, it was several seconds before I heard it hit, then again, a number of times before it stopped, it was a long way down. I guessed that I was in an old volcano vent hole.

Struggling with the weight of my new fireplace and the pike, I retraced my steps. Several hours later and I was back at the pig, it hadn't been touched. I knew I couldn't carry both butchered meat and my metal dish, better to take some meat now and leave the dish I reasoned.

I sharpened my dagger on a rock and then removed the two hind legs of the pig, I also took the tusks. Blood dripping down my back, I made my way back to the bay.

I was freshly washed from the stream, my clothes were hanging to dry, the fire flaming and spitting as the pork fat dripped, so I sat back with a cup of wine that had come from a chest that floated ashore. I had never tasted wine before, I knew it was for grown-ups but today I felt like a grown-up, I was proud of myself and what I had achieved. On top of which, I was rich beyond measure, although when I'd get to spend any of it, who knew?

The next day I returned to the lake, armed with ropes and a few odds and ends. This time I also had the pike with me, just in case I was attacked by another pig.

I climbed a number of trees above the waterfall, I thought several might be suitable for building a tree house, then I found the one. I knew right away that it was perfect, a fairly difficult climb took me up to a point where a number of huge branches spread out. Provided I was strong enough to haul the timber up, I could build a spacious home.

The first thing I did was to hang a knotted rope, this would make it quicker and easier to ascend. Then I cut away some of the smaller branches that would be in my way. Satisfied that there was nothing further to be done that day, I climbed back down to the lake, stripped off my clothes and dived in. The water was cool but clean and refreshing on my naked body. I found a small ledge to the side of the waterfall where I could climb from the water to sit and admire my private lake.

Movement caught my eyes so I sat still and watched as two tiny animals came to the lake and drank. They were some kind of deer-like creature. When I moved a little, they lifted their heads and looked at me with their huge eyes, they were not at all afraid, this fact told me that they had never had human contact and had no reason to be afraid. They just bent again and carried in drinking, their thirst quenched, they both lowered themselves to the ground and watched me.

Even when I slowly dropped back into the water and quietly swam towards them, they didn't move. I waded to the bank, perhaps fifteen feet away and sat down on the grass. They were a beautiful sight as they nuzzled each other, then one, the female, rose to its feet and slowly trotted towards me, sniffing the air as she came.

I plucked a handful of grass and held it towards her, she came closer to stop a foot away, I saw her tremble slightly as she sniffed again, then she leaned and her tongue took the grass from my hand. I saw the male rise but he didn't come to join us, he ambled towards the trees. My little female turned and dashed after him. Little did I know then but they were to become good friends to me over time.

Back at the beach camp, I started sorting timber into small piles, pieces that were more or less the same size in each pile. I didn't have any nails but I did have miles of rope.

The first pieces of timber, I half carried and half dragged all the way to the lake. I soon realised that this would take forever to fetch everything I needed. One evening, I was washing the day's dirt and sweat away when I say a small branch floating towards me, with a flash of inspiration, there was my answer, I could float and pull my timber planks up the stream to the lake.

It still took many days before I had everything at the site. In between trips from the bay, I had begun the construction. I needed the largest of my timbers for the strong base frame, I would never have got them up without the wooden pulley block that I had found still attached to a bundle of rope I had salvaged. Never having used a pulley before, it took me some time to figure it out but in the end, it worked.

I had strung ropes between the branches so I had guy lines to hang onto as I scrambled about, once the base frame was fitted, laying the floor was fairly easy. I think it took me three or four months to complete the shell of my home and lash rafters in place over which I stretched canvas sheeting to keep the rain out. The interior, I did a bit at a time, as and when I felt like it.

In between times, I made a number of trips up to the cave, gradually bringing back my treasure in canvas sacks I had made. It was a day when I swam in the lake, I'd sat on my ledge by the waterfall when I noticed that it seemed dark behind the thin screen of water. It had been quite easy to scramble along until I got behind. Here I found a small hollow, almost a cave that the action of water had created over the years. This was where I hid my treasure.

...

It was at the moment that my four deer appeared, yes, now there was a family of four. Elizabeth was startled but I held her hand and quietly shushed her, "Just watch," I said as I reached for a handful of the leaves I had learned they liked.

The female and two young ones came directly to me, to nibble at the leaves. I took Elizabeth's hand and moved it to the mother's head, "Stroke her gently, she likes it." I told her. They sat around our feet, it was a perfect end to the day.

I undressed before I reached to Elizabeth, pulling her close, "Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She didn't answer me but instead, her lips came to mine, she kissed me gently until I responded to her tongue, then it became more passionate. My hands gripped her hips pulling her hard to me. One of her hands went around my neck, her fingers entwined in my hair. The other came to my breast, teasing at my nipple, I moaned into her mouth.

It was pure instinct that caused me to rub my front to hers, our mounds grinding together and I felt my needs rising rapidly. I tore at her clothes until she was also naked with our bodies again crushed together. My slit was on fire, now humping her thigh, her own doing the same.

I pushed her backwards until we fell on the bed, her legs bent, hanging down to the floor. I gripped her shoulders revelling in the feel of her body beneath mine. Again we kissed but I wanted to see her body, I wanted to touch her body and most of all, I wanted to kiss her body.

Her neck felt divine as my lips explored, then I kissed her breasts, I brought my hands to them to stroke and gently squeeze, my tongue tracing below them. My mouth was now on her stomach and I plied kisses everywhere I could reach.

I paused when my lips passed over her mound, there was almost no hair, not like my bush, just a tiny fuzz of blonde hairs, I kissed her there. Now I could smell that same aroma I had previously smelled on my own fingers. I lowered my face to breath deeply, God! It was beautiful. I already knew that she had two flaps at her front, unlike my closed slit.

Now I could see them close up just in front of my face. I leaned down to them, her body jumped when my lips touched her. I trailed my lips along the flaps, gently kissing them. A thought crossed my mind, did she have that same little button I had that gave me so much pleasure, I had to know.

I brought my hands down from her breasts, my fingers nervously touching her flaps. Gently I eased them apart, I heard her groan at my touch, her hips moving about. Then I saw the little bump sticking out at the top of her flaps, that must be it, I thought. I touched it with a fingertip, she jumped at the feel. I knew what had felt good for me, so reasoned I should do the same to her. With two fingers I rubbed at the button, I saw the small fold of skin above it and I tried to push it up, her button came fully into view. It was getting larger at my touch, then I leaned and kissed it, she groaned even louder, so I wrapped my lips around it and sucked.

I heard her call to me, "Put your fingers inside me Laura, please."

So I did, gently at first, I was frightened of hurting her. Her legs spread wide and her hole opened to me and I had more room to feel her, my fingers plunging deep and her fingers were pressing my head down into her. Remembering what she had done to me, I started to work my fingers in and out, marvelling at the wetness that eased the way. She was now writhing furiously, I had trouble keeping my mouth to her swollen button. With my other hand, I grabbed at a cheek of her bottom, trying to hold her steady. I was shocked when I felt my thumb touch her back private hole, I would have moved it away but her hips thrust down and trapped it there.

I felt a naughty thrill as my thumb pressed to her hole, I felt myself teasing it around the opening, I could feel it sort of alternately clenching then opening a little. I forgot the hole as she suddenly shrieked, her mound banging my upper lip, I felt my fingers being gripped inside her hole, then she was shaking just like someone having a fit.

She was calling out my name, over and over, I felt so happy, I was making her cum just as she had done to me, it seemed to go on for ages. One moment I would feel her body relaxing and I thought she had finished but as I still sucked her button and with my fingers trapped inside, she would start again, shrieking even louder than before. Three times this happened before her body finally collapsed and she lay still, her hands dropped from my head. The grip inside of her let go of my fingers.

I moved myself up to lay beside her, my arms took hold of her and I held her tight to me, I kissed her face softly, all over.

Her eyes opened to look into mine, "Oh, Laura, what have you done to me?"

I must have looked worried, "No, I didn't mean in a bad way, I definitely mean in a good way, I think I do love you." Then she kissed me, before asking, "Where did you learn to do that? It was so wonderful."

"I didn't learn to do anything, I've never touched anyone before, it just happened, I needed to touch you there, I didn't know why."

"Well, all I know is that I must do it to you now, can I please?"

I smiled at her through my tears, then whispered, "I wish you would Elizabeth."

As her head disappeared down my body, she said, "Call me Liz, please Laura."

She had made me feel good the night before but this time my mind and body went berserk, her lips drove me wild, my little button became a big button, the sensations coursing through me were almost frightening in their intensity. I reached my climax with a mighty surge that caused my body to arch so high, I thought my spine might snap in two, tremors racked me, one after another.

Afterwards, as we held each other I asked her, "Liz, do you really love me? I know I love you so much it hurts."

She pulled me tight, her mouth to my ear and she said, "Yes, I love you, my sweetheart."

We slept a deep sleep that night, our bodies tangled together.

The next day, after we had washed and eaten, I told Liz that I had something I wanted to show her. I led her to the lake and said we needed to undress. With a puzzled look on her face, she did, then I said for her to follow me.

I climbed onto the ledge before helping her up, then beckoned for her to follow. She was surprised by my small cave, I pointed to the canvas covered pile, "Help me untie the ropes so we can pull the canvas off."

When that was done I said, "Now close your eyes, no peeking, okay." She put her hands over her eyes whilst I opened a box. "Keep them closed until I say." I held her arm and led her forward.

"Okay, now you can look." Her hands flew to her mouth as she gasped.

"My God Laura, all these jewels, you're rich," then she looked at the other boxes, "are they all the same?"

"Yes and I'm not rich Liz, we are."

"You mean you would share it with me but why? It's yours."

"Liz, I'm yours if you want me, this is my dowry so to speak, if you'll take me, then it's all ours, yours and mine." I reached into another box, found what I wanted then offered her my close hand, "Do you want me Liz?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks, "Yes I do, Laura." Then she held my hand.

"Open it, Liz," I told her. She opened my hand, the diamonds sparkled brightly on the two rings in the palm of my hand, her fingers lightly touched them, "You said you were engaged to be married, are you sure you want to take one of these rings? If you do then you're no longer engaged to him but you will be to me. Do you want time to think? I'll wait while you do."

She picked up a ring and slipped it on her finger, it was a perfect fit, "It was made for me my love." She took the other ring, turned my hand over and pushed the ring on, "Now you're mine, will you kiss me please."

That evening while Liz sat with the deer, I had told her to stay there until I called her, I cooked a special meal. I had two candles that had come from a chest, I had never felt the need to light them until now, I still had two bottles of wine, I hoped it hadn't gone bad, I wanted everything to be perfect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds