Love on a Desert Island

I searched through the boxes stored at the back until I found what I wanted. I packed a small canvas bag and lowered it to the ground below, the remainder of the things I laid out on the bed.

I pulled the canvas screen closed that shut off the kitchen table, then I climbed down. I told Liz that she was to go to the bedroom, she must not go in, nor even look in the kitchen.

I smiled when I heard her squeal of delight, then I washed myself, removing the remaining bandages. After I had dried, I dressed and then combed my hair. It was very awkward climbing the rope ladder in an evening gown but somehow I managed.

"Are you ready," I called to her.

She walked onto the veranda, a picture of beauty in the gorgeous gown I had left for her. The necklace of rubies almost matched the blush on her face, although I had actually picked them to go with the gown.

She gasped aloud when she saw me for the first time in clothes and not animal skins. The blue sapphires and green emeralds around my neck, nicely offset against my turquoise gown, "Laura, you're so beautiful, I I I don't know what to say," she stammered.

I handed her a glass of wine, "I didn't ask, I hope you like red wine."

Eyes wide with yet more surprise, she took the glass, she raised it to mine, the glasses chinked together, "To us my love."

I went and pulled the screen aside, she saw the set table, "Laura, you amaze me and candles, it's just so, well you know."

The meal couldn't have been better, everything was cooked just perfectly and the wine was delicious, I couldn't have been more thrilled with myself.

She looked a little shocked when I lit a pipe, she hadn't yet seen me smoke. My 'tobacco' was something I had harvested and dried myself, I don't know what it was but it certainly smelled like the tobacco the sailors had smoked on the ship, maybe it was tobacco.

She held my hand when we sat back outside on the veranda. "Laura, thank you for such a wonderful evening, it's been the best day of my life, even if we are stuck on some island."

"Liz, the evenings not over yet, not until we go to sleep and I'm not sure when that will be."

She looked at me, she was blushing again. "But I don't want to take these beautiful clothes off," she seemed to consider for a moment, "yes I do, just tell me when you're ready."

We sat quietly for a while, sipping our wine as I smoked. Eventually, I said, "We need to plan Liz, consider how to get off this island. Tomorrow we must look at our options, if there are any that is but we have to try, there must be something we can do."

My wine was finished, I couldn't wait any longer, she took my offered hand when I stood, suddenly, I knew what to do, She may have been a few years older than me but the island had built my muscles, I was strong, she giggled when I easily picked her up and then carried her to the bedroom.

I undressed her the way I imagined a seducer might have done, it was slow and sensual, my lips seeking her skin as I uncovered it until finally, I lay her down. By now it was too dark for her to see me, so I removed my own clothes as fast as I could. Then we were in each other's arms, with lovers caresses we touched, the feel of her exciting me beyond measure. She bit a nipple, quite hard, when my fingers traced the folds between her legs.

As I kissed her shoulders she said, "I want to say something naughty, will you be cross with me, Laura?"

"How could I be cross with you, my love," I replied.

The words she spoke I had only ever heard from the sailors when they hadn't known I was nearby.

"I want you to fuck me again, there I've said it, you're not cross are you?"

I thought about the word, it was rude and dirty but it was delightful, it aroused me even more, "Let's fuck together Liz."

We giggled together at our naughtiness, then she said, "I think I know how we can do that, fuck together I mean, why don't you turn round and lay on top of me, then you can suck my clitoris and I can do yours at the same time, shall we try?"

"What's a clitoris?" I asked, trying to figure it out.

"That's the sensitive little thing that sticks out at the top of your pussy, the one that makes you jump when I touch it."

She meant my little button I realised and she called the rest a pussy, I liked that. As soon as her head was between my legs, I felt her tongue delving inside of me, her hands gripping the tight mounds of my backside, I spread my knees for her. I could feel the delight of her tongue sliding and exploring me, I couldn't describe the feelings that I felt but I knew I was in heaven. Then she kissed my clitoris, I had been yearning for it, waiting for the touch, yet still, I jumped at the jolt it gave me. Her lips enfolded me there and she was sucking hard, drawing me forth between her lips.

I felt her pressing a digit into my pussy, oh yes, I thought, but then it was gone. Her hands were pulling the cheeks of my backside apart, then I jumped in shock, her fingers were playing with my little hole, tickling around and then rubbing with a gentle press as she passed over it. Again she dipped in my pussy but went straight back to my rear, I was suddenly nervous as she pressed harder, I could feel the twisting motion of her finger, then she was actually pushing inside, I had a moment of panic as I felt my skin stretching to take her finger deeper into me. If it hadn't been for the feelings at my clitoris, I think I might have pulled away but I was beginning to ride that wave I now loved. Then I realised my back hole was one moment clenching on her finger as it probed and then relaxing as she drew it back. She was pushing in and out just like she had done to my pussy and now I was enjoying the feeling.

I had momentarily forgotten her, so wrapped up was I in what she was doing to me, I told myself to concentrate. She was already dripping from her pussy, so I licked my tongue in her nectar, tasting her and loving it. Then I strived to get my tongue deeper inside, I wished it were longer, I couldn't reach far enough. Liz brought her feet closer, her knees raised up but wide apart. I took a massive deep lick all the way up to her clitoris, my friend that I so wanted to play with. I teased it with my tongue, giving it hard flicks followed by a kiss or a suck with my lips, it soon came out to play.

I could see the juices running down to disappear in the crease of her backside, it made me think of what she was doing to me and that now, I knew I was pushing my own backside to meet the thrust of her finger. Gingerly, I allowed my fingers to explore. I felt her jump as I tickled the dark, crinkly and tightly closed hole. I could feel how slippery it was from her seeping juices, I coated my finger and then pressed at her hole. It seemed to resist, clamping tightly closed but then I saw it relax, so again I pushed. I was in, pushing deeper, passed my knuckle, as deep as I could get, it was hot inside her.

Awkwardly, with my other hand, I bent my wrist, three fingers going into her pussy. Her earlier words came to my mind, yes, I was fucking her bottom and her pussy and at the same time, I was sucking her clitoris.

I could feel my pussy striving for its peak, desperately, I tried to hold back, I wanted to wait for Liz but my attempt was futile, she was driving me wild. My pussy was sort of pulsing, clenching at the four fingers that she pistoned in and out of me. I had no choice, I surrendered to the orgasm now ripping me. I ground my clitoris, hard against her mouth whilst my backside clamped tight on her probing finger. My mind ceased to function, my bodies instincts took control as I came, over and over I convulsed.

I was just finishing when her own orgasm struck her, she almost threw my body off, so powerful did her pelvis thrust up, then she was shaking beneath me. Frantically, I kept working on her, keeping her on a high rolling wave before eventually, she calmed. I kept on kissing her pussy as she also kissed mine.

I had to drag myself around so drained was my body, I fell into her waiting arms and silently we cuddled together. I watched her, my heart filled with love, as she went to sleep.

I usually woke with the dawn, the birds were my alarm clock but today, the sun was high in the sky when awareness slowly invaded me. I felt all lethargic, completely drained but still, I had a wonderful feeling of fulfilment, in fact, I was brimming with happiness. I leaned closer and kissed my love before carefully easing from the bed.

After I had washed I made some tea. In the bedroom, I stood while my eyes feasted on her body. Those beautiful breasts, the gorgeous nipples that I loved to arouse, the delightful little wisps of hair just covering her mound and those lips that enclosed her pussy. I wished that I only had those few hairs, I was now hating my thick bush.

With a start, I realised there was a smile on her face, barely open eyes were looking at me, "Do you like what you see Laura?"

"Liz, you're so beautiful, your bodies perfect, not like mine, mine's all hard."

She looked me up and down, "You're wrong Laura, your muscles are just as beautiful, you stand so strong and powerful, your strength makes me feel safe."

I put the tea on the small table beside the bed, then climbed on top of her, my lips eagerly seeking hers. She reached to grab my backside, pulling me tight to her as she thrust her mound to mine, her hips swivelled, rubbing at my pussy. I didn't care that it was still sore, instead, I mirrored her actions and soon we were panting with renewed arousal.

Our orgasm wasn't as earth-shattering as it had been the night before but it was still a wonderful way to greet the new day.

The tea had gone cold, so I made fresh cups while Liz washed. We sat on the veranda to drink our tea, the sounds of the birds and the cough of the deer all around.

Liz looked at me for a moment, "Do you really want to leave here? I understand the loneliness you must have had to endure by yourself for so long but together, would it be so bad?"

"It's funny that you should ask that, I've been wondering the same thing. I've grown up here, I've learned to cope with what's around me and I think I'm frightened to leave. Now, with you here, maybe I don't want to leave. Then I wonder, is it fair on you and what about when we get older, how would we manage?" I could have gone on but I'd had a sudden thought, I let it grow in my mind.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"Let's say that if we could get away, we could take enough of our treasure with us so we could buy everything we need that we don't have here, then hire a ship to bring us back. Perhaps we could arrange for a ship to call every year or so and then pay them, each visit. What do you think?"

"Laura, I think that's the most fantastic idea if we could make it work. I wonder who this island belongs to if it does belong to anyone that is."

Over the next couple of weeks, we moved the treasure from its place behind the waterfall to a much safer hiding place where no one would ever find it. We had kept a sizable quantity of gems that we thought would be the most valuable, these were stashed away high in our tree.

Then we built two beacons with an assortment of unusable timber and branches. One beacon situated at the two opposite openings to the bay. We stained a square of canvas red and hung it from a pole alongside the beacon that was the nearest to the dangerous rocks, hoping it would be sufficient as a warning, we didn't want another ship wrecked.

In all my time here, I had never been to the top of the largest of the mountains, nor had I ventured as far as the area that was hidden by the mountain. I thought it might be worth making the climb, it was always possible the extra height might reveal how far away were the other islands I'd seen from the ship. I suggested that we climb the mountain first, then if the so far hidden part of the island looked no different from the rest, then I didn't see any point in venturing further.

As we prepared for the trek, I could feel a change in the weather, there was a closeness in the air. "There's a storm coming, Liz, we shouldn't leave until it's passed by."

Very quickly, I knew it was going to be a bad one, so I checked all the ropes lashing the house together and added a few more as a precaution, I had Liz fastening all of the window hatches.

The skies quickly darkened, with giant looming black clouds, the wind began to increase with strong gusts howling through the trees. Then the rain came, it was ferocious in its intensity, lashing the tree canopy above, we could barely hear each other when we spoke. The house creaked and groaned as it swayed but I had picked well with my tree, it stood firm where others could be heard being shattered by the force of the gale.

For three days, we endured. We ate cold food, as I dare not light the cooking fire. We could do nothing but sit and wait.

Then just as suddenly as it had come, so it left and we ventured down to the ground. Steam was rising like a mist all around from the effect of the welcome hot sun. Broken trees lay everywhere, the river was a raging torrent, the waterfall far greater in its width and the volume of water pouring into the lake, the lake itself was several feet higher than I had ever seen it.

It was another two days before I felt it safe to go down to the bay. The first shock was our beacons, they were gone and so was my original beachside camp.

Then Liz pointed, "Look over there, chests in the water."

We charged up to the headland, where several chests were rushing back and forth in the still-surging seas. The storm must have released more stuff from one or other of the sunken ships below.

Not without both difficulty and danger, we managed to get three chests onto the beach, the waves constantly battering us off our feet, I felt sick from the amount of seawater I swallowed. Liz had a nasty gash on her forehead.

A little way out, I saw something just below the surface, parts of it occasionally showing above, then yelled at Liz, "Look for some rope, quickly!" While Liz searched around, I ran back to the site of the old camp, among the trees I found a long length of rope, I struggled back with it.

I tied one end around my waist, telling Liz to hang on to the other, then I waded back into the water to fight my way out hoping I was going in the right direction. A wave lifted me high and then crashed me back down, I was smashed into something so hard, I thought I might have broken something. I groped with my hands, found the edge and held on for dear life, sometimes dragged under before surfacing again, gasping for breath.

I worked my way along until I found the ring I was looking for, with aching fingers I tied my rope until I was satisfied it would hold. Then I swam back to the beach, Liz helped me from the grasping waves.

The rope was just long enough to reach the nearest tree, soon it was securely fastened.

"What is it out there? What were you doing? It was so dangerous." Liz asked me in a very cross tone.

"Its a boat Liz, can you imagine, a boat! All we've got do now is get it ashore or at least into shallow water. We'll have to go back home and fetch more rope and the pulley."

Back at the lake, first we had a hot meal before collecting together what we needed, then set off back to the beach.

I rigged the pulley, anchored to the tree and then we pulled. For a time nothing seemed to happen, we might gain a couple of feet but just as quickly lose it again, as the seas crashed in all directions. It was then that I saw an ominous sight.

"Liz, listen to me carefully, when I say so, we're going to pull like mad until I shout stop, then immediately, you must run for those high trees over there and climb fast, as high as you can. There's no time for questions, just do as I say."

She gave me a scared look but said "Okay but promise me you'll be careful."

Now I could see the wave getting close, it wasn't exactly a tsunami but it was high enough to be dangerous. I felt the rope go slack in our hands, "Now Liz, pull as hard as you can."

We both heaved and this time we were almost running with the rope it came so freely, I watched the wave as it rose up, it now seemed bigger than I thought. "Now Liz, run, run!"

I wrapped the rope twice around the tree then made a quick hitch before I dropped it and ran for my life. I knew I had left it too late, I could hear the water crashing behind me, catching up fast. Then I was tumbling, smashed into the sand in a dark broiling maelstrom. Once my head surfaced and I gulped a huge lungful of air, then again I was rolling. I crashed into something, I tried to hold on but I was ripped away. I felt hands grasping at my arms and legs, they hurt. Then suddenly the water was gone, I was high in a tree, the clutching hands were branches that I was tangled in.

Then I heard Liz, "Laura, where are you?" Then again she screamed, I could hear the anguish in her voice, "Laura, don't leave me, Laura, Laura, Laura."

With a feeble voice, I called to her "Liz." She couldn't hear me, I tried again, a little more power in my voice, "Over here, I'm over here Liz."

She was racked with sobs as she helped me down, then she was beating my chest, "Don't you ever do that to me again, do you hear me?" Then she pulled me to her and held my battered and bruised body in her arms, "I thought I had lost you, I thought you were gone with the wave when I saw you disappear under the water."

Quickly, I turned away from her and vomited what seemed like gallons of water, struggling to breathe through the flow. When it was all gone, I lay in Liz's arms recovering, the occasional spasm racking my body.

I raised my head and looked down the beach, "Liz, look." There was the boat sat halfway out of the water.

"My God! It is a boat. Can you move yet my love? Shall we look?"

There was a large hole, near the bottom, in one side of the longboat. The boat was almost full of water, as a wave receded, the boat would briefly drain but the next wave filled her again.

"Can you go up and tighten the rope Liz, make sure it's knotted well. We'll leave it until tomorrow."

Later, she bandaged my new cuts, I now had quite a collection of scars. Tenderly, she kissed my skin, then held my face, "I'm sorry I beat you, I was so scared, I couldn't bear the thought that I had lost you, I just..."

I held a finger to her lips, "It's okay my love, it was stupid of me, I know that but I'm safe now and we're together."

It was the first night that we didn't make love, I was far too tired and bruised. Liz rocked me to sleep, I think she sat half the night, just holding me. Once when I woke, she was crying quietly, it was a tear dripping onto my face that woke me. "Go back to sleep love, they're happy tears, honestly."

The next day at the beach the seas were once again almost flat calm. The boat was only half full with water. We had carried two stout pole like branches and a sheet of canvas with us.

I explained to Liz how we would wedge the poles under one side of the boat and then try to tip her as far as we could. If we could manage to prop her in that position, we would then cut lengths of rope tying them to two corners of the canvas, then push them through the sand and under the boat, we could then pull the canvas under, hopefully sufficient to cover the hole in her side. Once the canvas was tied in place, we would bail the water out of her.

After a lot of sweat and toil, it actually worked, we had a virtually empty boat. I thought of making some rollers to go under the boat and with the pulley see if we could get her further from the water. Then I realised that we would have no way of getting her back in the water again, the pulley would only work in one direction.

I opted instead, for tipping the boat higher on its side, now that it was empty, it was easier to do.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds