Magic Girls - Molly's Affair

It was impossible for Molly not to feel her pussy tingle again as she stepped into her large bedroom with the white towel hanging from her lovely breasts. This was because as the door opened, she saw Celeste had returned to her human form and was waiting for her. The teenager sat upon Molly's large bed, her legs spread wide and her hands pressed back against the sheets of the bed behind her. Naked and unashamed, the powerful teenager just tossed her long, light purple hair about while Molly stood in the doorway, looking up and down her flawless nudity. She saw her juicy pussy lips, her larger, fuller, mightier breasts stacked above her trim, tight stomach. She marveled at her long purple hair that ran from her precious head in strands of shimming softness and pooled around the white sheets below. Being that Celeste could exist as anything she wanted to at any moment, being the epitome of sexual perfection was just a magical spell away.

Celeste, however, was not done tempting the Hollywood star whose house she had invaded. As she sat upon Molly's bed, Celeste's rainbow eyes looked over her HH breasts towards her succulent pussy that was put on display. With her thighs spread wide and her hands holding up her naked body, Celeste shot her cosmic stare down at herself and let Molly watch. Soon, Celeste's own pussy lips began to part as a thick, hard, long something began to grow from inside her. Molly placed her hand over her mouth as a large, orange, rubber dildo with the tip of an alluring cock simply grew from inside Celeste's pussy. She could have created that toy in her hand. She could have created that toy strapped to her waist. Yet, Celeste wanted to shock the magic-less woman with her kinky ways and pretend that she had her very own penis that dwarfed David's own.

Celeste just smiled as her rubber cock grew outward from her own pussy. She licked her palm and then ran her hand down the 10" shaft, letting her saliva prep the toy for its trip inside Molly's pussy. As if she was a man, Celeste playfully jerked the toy, moaning for Molly as she was masturbating for the starlet. She pulled the toy in and out of her pussy slowly, showing that it was indeed double-sided as she softly fucked herself. Celeste's own glittery juices dripped from her lips as she fucked herself for Molly's viewing pleasure, and her own.

As Celeste jerked her toy and probed her own pussy, Molly started to walk towards the kinky teenage sorceress, smiling and knowing that Celeste wanted to fuck her body. She opened her towel again, showing Celeste her shaven pussy and the large, round, juicy breasts that Celeste herself had given Molly years ago with her sexy spells. As Celeste continued to jerk her toy, she licked her lips at the sight of Molly pressing her large breasts together with her forearms. Still holding her towel in her hands, Molly rolled her breasts about for the teen, giving the former waitress the sight she longed for. She formed the succulent cleavage for the teen that the movie cameras had been after. She licked her lips and tried with all her might to entice the young girl just as much as the young girl was calling for her sex.

As it was right out of a scene from Molly's big movie debut, her white towel fell to the ground behind her as she stood naked before the eager teen. Celeste removed her hand from her toy and opened her arms, calling to Molly's nudity to climb on top of her. Her magical cock sat straight up at almost a foot long, erect and hard with a rubber desire to penetrate someone famous. The blonde of forty-three looked down at the eighteen year old's toy and bit her lip at the mere thought of the thickness of this rubber cock inside her. She stepped up next to Celeste, her pussy in the teenager's face and her hand upon the teenager's toy. Celeste just looked up at the lovely breasts that towered above her, leaning back on Molly's bed and resting on her hands as she simply enjoyed the view.

"Remember that time we snuck out of my window while David was sleeping and you took me flying?" Molly asked, reminiscing about the past sexual escapades.

"Yes. I also remember just last month when I turned into a dildo and fucked your pussy from behind until you came all over me."

"Yes... but I want to fly again." Molly moaned, remembering how Celeste cast a spell upon her that let her fly, if only for just one night. Only the teenager knew that is was a combination of her own unfathomable telekinetic powers mixed up with her sensational telepathy that made it seem like this movie star could suddenly move her body through the air with her thoughts just like the young, busty sorceress. Celeste was not about to admit it, but even she did not possess a spell that could give Molly powers of her own. If she did, the world would be flying through the air just like she did and not stuck driving cars or walking on the ground.

"You mean like this?" Celeste asked. The naked babe pointed her teenage finger at the lovely woman in front of her and she immediately lifted up off of the carpet. With a happy surprise, Molly felt herself become weightless as the young girl cast her spell with her finger and her eyes. Celeste, with just her tiny finger extended towards the lovely blonde babe, moved Molly into the air with her mind, allowing her to defy gravity instantly. The naked teen just sat on the edge of the bed with the massive toy aiming up at the levitating movie star. Molly enjoyed the view as her toes dangled below her, mesmerized as always by the sight of Celeste's round breasts and tight body resting on her large bed.

As Molly was moved through the air by use of the young girl's magic, she found herself being brought back down upon the sorceress herself. The purple-haired teen placed her hand back upon the bed and conducted her magical powers with only her rainbow eyes, pulling the naked woman down towards her with her thoughts and preparing her long, hard toy to ease up inside her. Molly bit her lip and watched as the tip of the rubber cock eased against her lips, lips that were still wet with her own sweet cum. With her legs spread wide, Molly squeaked and moaned as the head of the toy slipped softly inside her. The powerful teenager eased her toy inside the older beauty, thrusting up slowing as she held her in the air with her mind.

Finally, and thankfully, Molly found herself straddling the young girl. She rested her knees upon the bed on either side of the busty teen, feeling the thickness of the toy deep in her pussy. She hardly moved as she sat atop Celeste's lap, too enamored by the thickness of what was deep inside her. Not being able to take such a thick toy inside herself so quickly, Molly cringed at the pain of having her lips stretched out so suddenly. She tried to push down further on the toy on her own, longing for it to fill or and impress her young lover. Celeste just smiled as she longed to see how far down on her massive cock Molly could go. With her hands and knees on the bed, with her large, bare breasts brushing against the giant pair below her, and with her ass and pussy spread wide over the gorgeous young magician, Molly carefully tried to amaze her lover by fitting the entire 10" rubber cock inside herself, no matter what the cost.

"Oh... fuck... umph..." Molly moaned as she slipped the toy deeper inside, riding the teenager's toy as carefully as she could.

"That's a good girl." Celeste said, not moving an inch as she looked over the babe above her. "Use my cock."

"Oh... yeah... you're so big, baby." Molly moaned as a smile climbed on to her face, finally reaching the base of the toy. Her wet, blonde hair danced about her as she leaned down to kiss the teenager she was currently straddling. Celeste moved up and pressed her larger magical breasts against the movie star's own, kissing her lips and giving her a soft thrust from her hips. Molly moaned into Celeste's mouth as she drove her toy into her for the first time, feeling the thickness of the giant toy stretch her further. The sweet cum that had already flowed from her lips helped the toy explore her pussy, allowing Celeste to begin to ease it in and out without pause.

"Oh fuck me... so good..." Molly moaned as Celeste ran her hands along her firm ass, reaching around and gripping her curves. The teenager with the flowing purple hair kissed the blonde's nipples as her hands clinched her cheeks and then roamed up her back. Molly looked down at Celeste's glittery hair, letting her hands flow through it as the thick toy penetrated her deep. She had never felt hair so smooth or silky as her fingers combed through it. She bobbed up and down atop Celeste's toy as she kissed the teen's forehead and enjoyed the magical girl's lips sucking upon her nipples.

Together, the eighteen-year-old sorceress and the forty-three year old movie star rested atop the starlet's bed completely naked, one on top of the other in lesbian bliss. Their naked bodies intertwined at the foot of the bed, bouncing slowing together as their lips tasted each other's sweet skin. Celeste's hands roamed around Molly's glorious ass again as Molly's hands roamed down Celeste's slender arms and around her towering breasts. Celeste continued to trust her magnificent toy deep into the blonde babe's juicy pussy while she sucked on the older woman's nipples, pulling at her breasts with her teeth and forcing Molly to moan in approval. The glory of their sex began to echo throughout the empty house; two beautiful ladies wanting nothing more than to find pleasure in each other's perfect bodies.

"You like how I fuck you, baby?" Celeste said as she licked up between her firm breasts.

"Yeah baby. Fuck me good." Molly moaned, running her hand through her own hair and looking down at the teen.

"Fuck you better than David?" Celeste asked as she looked up at the bouncing blonde who was riding her.

"You always fuck me better than him."

Molly ran her hands up under her breasts and looked to the white ceiling above. She couldn't stop bouncing up and down on Celeste's toy, moaning each time she pushed down onto the teenager's body and felt the thick shaft inside her. Her ass bounced hard onto Celeste's young thighs below as water dripped from her hair and accented her sex.

"Him or me?" Celeste suddenly asked. It was a question she had asked many times before. It was a simple question that she knew the answer to, yet she got off each time Molly told her.

"I love you and you alone, Celeste. I will always love you." Molly admitted, wishing she could embrace the taboo of her secret lover being a sexy teenager less than half her age. Molly loved David, but the idea of living with this magical babe excited her more. She wished that this big home was where she lived with Celeste, sometimes fantasizing about it when Celeste visited. She even pretended they were a married couple when they fucked; two lesbian lovers who had everything at their fingertips thanks to their fame and their magic.

"Yeah?!" Celeste screamed, and matching her cry with a powerful thrust into the older woman. "You love me, don't you?" Celeste screamed again, thrusting her toy faster into Molly's wet lips. She was thrusting herself so deep and so hard into Molly's pussy that she had to brace herself back against the bed with her hands. She drove the toy harder and faster into Molly's body, demanding that Molly bow before her beauty, her magical powers, and her sex. "Do you love me?"

"Fuck yes!" Molly screamed as she bounced frantically atop the teen. "I fucking love you so much!" Her large breasts bounced before Celeste's eyes as Celeste rammed her cock up into her. She quickly reached around the bouncing blonde and smacked her ass hard, clinching it firmly and helping her bounce her body up and down upon her rubber cock.

"Yeah, baby. Ride my cock!" Celeste screamed back, driving her toy as hard as she could without unleashing her magical powers.

"Oh shit yes. Fuck, Celeste... so good." Molly screamed back, pushing down hard on the toy and grinding her naked body down onto Celeste.

"Say my name, you dirty slut." Celeste said, pushing the lovely blonde woman to her limits.

"Celeste! Yes! Fuck me!" Molly screamed out, letting her voice echo through the halls of her empty home.

"No. Not that." Celeste called back as she bounced right along with the round breasts that were in her eyes. She felt the sweat of the Hollywood star forming on her back as she ran her hands down it, smacking her ass hard and demanding that this magic less woman obey her commands. She was the magical god, and even though she was twice her age, Celeste demanded obedience. A third smack upon Molly's hard ass echoed right along with the steamy moans that burst from Molly's lips.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me!" Molly screamed.

"Yes! Say it, you whore!" Celeste said again with another smack upon Molly's ass, embracing her god complex and spanking the celebrity as she rode her toy.

"God yes! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy!" Molly screamed. "Oh god. Fuck!"

Celeste was obsessed with herself, sex, and a few other minor hobbies, but mostly herself. Ever since she learned magic and became the teenage sorceress she was today, Celeste knew she was something more special than anyone else in the world. She couldn't help having a huge ego because she was in fact better than anyone else thanks to her powers. At one time she had been just another normal person like the hot blonde she was fucking, but her desires to be something more actually granted her the fantastic magical powers she now used on a daily basis. She also loved the idea that she, a young girl of eighteen had powers comparable to an omnipotent god. For all Molly knew, she was actually getting fucked by God herself.

Molly pushed down on the teenager's shoulders and shoved her on to her back. Together, the lovely ladies bounced on the large white bed yet did not stop their intense fucking. Molly continued to bounce up and down upon the sorceress and in turn the teenager thrust her cock back up into the woman in her forties. Molly's hands fell upon the bed beside Celeste's head, her large breasts bouncing up and down as her long blonde hair danced upon the teenager's face. Molly's incredible face was flushed red as sweat beaded down her brow. Glorious moans for more sex crept from both girls as the bed screamed below them in metal squeaks. The naked women were lost in a fury of thrusts, moaning and crying out for more of each other as one beauty rode the other.

Lost in the moment, Molly fell forward and buried her face in the sheets and the light-purple hair of the teenager that flowed before her. She moaned into her own sheets and the silky locks of hair, seeing nothing yet feeling everything. At first, she saw the expected blackness that came from burying her face into Celeste's silky hair and the bed below her. Yet this darkness only momentarily took over her vision for within a few moments, the darkness parted and gave way to a remarkable sight. With her face buried in Celeste's long, light-purple hair, Molly suddenly saw millions of stars, spinning galaxies, and lush planets moving about in the infinite cosmos. As she felt the thick toy ramming into her from below and filling her soaked pussy, she saw shooting stars, boiling suns, and far away worlds that no human machines had yet discovered. Shocked by what she saw, Molly rose up again from Celeste's wavy hair and looked down at her sweaty, youthful face.

Celeste looked back up at her older lover for she knew what she saw. The teen continued to ram her thick, rubber cock into Molly's pussy, watching her breasts bounce before her eyes. The dancing breasts of the movie star asked for Celeste to fuck Molly harder, and she did just that. Celeste pushed Molly away from her, forcing her to sit up and ride her toy as she bounced atop the white bed. Celeste's hands latched onto Molly's firm breasts and pinched her nipples tightly between her young fingers. Feeling Celeste's hands cupping her large breasts, Molly's hands met the young magician's, and together they rolled her lovely breast about, enjoying the feeling of such perfection together.

The cosmic teenager soon sensed the heat inside Molly rising yet again, and with that she let her rubber toy magically grow inside Molly. Like a real cock, this toy grew thicker and longer, stretching Molly out further and demanding her orgasm to burst. Molly continued to cry Celeste's favorite name as she rode the teen, screaming out for her young god to fuck her harder and deeper and faster. Her wet, blonde hair was tossed about as Molly cried for more, shaking her head and feeling the thick toy growing longer. She begged for her god to make her cum, and her young god was more than happy to give it to her.

"Fuck yes! God yes! Fuck! Fuck me!" Molly screamed as she came hard over the giant rubber cock. "Oh god yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" was all the movie star could scream as her body was rocked. She continued to bounce atop the teenager as the bed screamed right along with her. The bed moaned high pitched metal moans as Celeste's hands danced about Molly's firm breasts. She reached up and to Molly shoulders and pulled her screaming lips to her own, forcing Molly to decide between screaming out her inherited name and kissing the lips of the horny teenager.

As cum exploded from Molly's pussy, the two lovers kissed. Molly moaned her name over and over again as the kissed deeply and uncontrolled. Molly's second orgasm of the early afternoon was far more powerful than the first as it rushed through her veins and exploded from her lips in sweet, liquid ecstasy. Celeste's hands felt the layer of sweat that now coated the woman's slender back. She ran her hands all over Molly's body, feeling the wetness on her fingers as well as feeling Molly's sexual sweat as it rubbed against her tight stomach and her round breasts.

"Oh fuck... " Molly moaned as her orgasm flowed out her pussy lips and onto Celeste's thighs. Molly slowed her kisses, trying to catch her breath after having the ride of her life. Lost in the moment, Molly's kisses roamed down Celeste's body from her lips, licking her chin, her neck, and her collar as she cupped the teenager's larger, fuller breasts. She squeezed her breasts firmly in her hands as she crawled lower down the teenage body below, sucking on her nipples as the large, orange cock slipped from her lips. Her cum poured onto the bed below her, but being neat and clean was the last thing the movie star cared about. She had the most perfect, most beautiful, and most sexual body resting below her, and she longed for a taste before it left her. With her orgasm still trickling through her body, Molly's knees met the carpet as she crawled off of Celeste's body and rested between her sweaty thighs.

Celeste pushed herself up by her hands and looked down at the older woman between her legs. With her massive rubber cock still sitting stiff and dripping with Molly's cum, Celeste waited for Molly to begin to stroke her toy. She just looked down at the older blonde beauty on her knees and smiled at her sweaty state. As Celeste hoped Molly would play with her toy, Molly suddenly had the urge to obey Celeste's thoughts. Whether it came from Molly's own desires or Celeste's magical ability to control the thoughts of others was unknown as Molly eased her hand upon Celeste's rubber cock and started to jerk it. Molly lovingly stroked the teenage girl's rubber cock and the teenage girl moaned softly at Molly's touch. Whether Celeste could feel Molly's hand upon her toy by use of her magical powers or she was just playing along was also unknown as Molly smiled up at the moaning teenager.

"Oh yes..." Celeste said as Molly jerked her rubber toy. "That feels so good baby. Jerk me off."

Hearing the teenage moans, Molly thought there was some magic spell in the air that was pushing Celeste into bliss. Not caring about rules or laws or being judged by others, Molly simply leaned forward and eased her lips around the teenage girl's giant cock. She lowered her mouth onto the rubber toy, hoping that her skilled lips would bring more moans to her ears.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds