Magic Girls - Molly's Affair

"Oh baby!" Celeste moaned as Molly sucked on her orange toy. "You're dirty."

"God, I wish your cock was real." Molly said as she rested between Celeste's spread legs. The movie star was totally lost in the moment of lust, obsessed with sex, and loving the flavors of sucking her own cum off of the rubber toy.

"Oh yeah?" Celeste joked as she rested on her back and hands; looking down her chest and watching Molly act as though she were giving her a blow job. "Why is that?"

"Just ... I don't know." Molly said, sucking and moaning and licking the thick toy before her. She couldn't find the words as she wrapped her mouth around Celeste's rubber toy, but the words she thought were inaccessible were in fact very accessible to the naked teenager before her. With her teenage telepathy, Celeste saw exactly why Molly loved to suck cock so much. Knowing her thoughts and desires, the teenager smiled down at the older woman who was bobbing up and down on the orange toy. Celeste tossed her long waves of light-purple hair from her face and focused her rainbow eyes on the toy that was still inside her. With a thought, she gave Molly exactly what she longed.

Despite not being a real cock like Molly wished, warm cum exploded from the tip of Celeste's toy and into the surprised mouth of the movie star. She let out a shriek of shock as the manly juices filled her cheeks instantly, spraying the inside of her mouth with salty cum. Tasting the familiar taste of her husband's cum somehow bursting from Celeste's toy, she ignored the impossibility and began to swallow the sticky juices. Celeste just smiled as she used her magical powers to simulate a male orgasm from her toy, unloading instantly into the thirsty mouth that was wrapped around her rubber cock. The flavor of this magical juice was the same manly flavor that Molly had enjoyed each time she sucked David's own hearty cock, and with that she got even more pleasure from Celeste's visit.

"Oh yes." Molly cried as she opened her mouth, revealing that she had yet to swallow all of the magical flavors. She jerked Celeste's toy as if it was her husband's cock, begging for more and forcing a spray of white juices to burst from the rubber tip again. The lovely spray coated Molly's cheek and she soon realized that this fountain was an endless fountain. The white spray shot into the air, forcing Celeste to giggle at the sight of the white juices as they landed on her own chest. Needy for the manly flavors, Molly dove back down around the orange toy and swallowed more than she had even been allowed to before. She sucked the toy hard, swallowing up all she could of the magical juices and loving every second. With her magic dripping from Molly's face, as well as her own bare breasts, Celeste just rested on her back and smiled down at the horny woman, knowing all too well just how David's cum tasted.

The truth was that Celeste visited Molly more often than Molly knew. Obsessed with her older friend, Celeste had spent hours wandering the halls of Molly's home, invisible and intangible to the married couple. She watched over the couple like a fairy, floating about like a ghost unnoticed and helping both David and Molly live out their lives. She would slip into the shower with David and drool over his 8" cock, using her spells to make sure he would be able to use it for years to come. Celeste would enjoy the sight of watching Molly get pounded by the lovely cock of her husband, hiding invisibly in the corner of their bedroom. Invisible to her favorite couple, the teenager would roll her large breasts in her hands as she moved that same orange toy in and out of her pussy with her telekinetic powers. She would fuck herself just as hard as David fucked Molly, imagining that she was Molly who was resting on all fours getting pounded from behind. Sometimes, when the need hit her, Celeste would enter Molly's body and enjoy the feeling of her husband's cock in her tight pussy right along with her. Unknown to Molly, Celeste had possessed her body hundreds of times in the last few years, sharing the joys of the couple's sex and swallowing the flavors that burst from his cock.

Using her sorcery, Celeste deleted her toy from existence and left Molly wanting more. Yet, as Molly looked down at the shaven pussy before her, she leaned down and licked up between the teenager's lips, giving back some of the manly cum that was still on her tongue. Molly shot electrical joys up through the purple-haired babe's body as her tongue rose up over her tender mound and towards her belly-button. The two girls giggled playfully as the older movie star climbed up the young teenager's body; tongue first. Naked and in heaven, the two girls embraced each other's bodies, softly snuggling and kissing as they pressed their toned curves together. They rolled softly on the bed, kissing deeply and running their hands through each other's long hair as the sun crept through the curtains and upon the white bed. Moans and giggles and licks and pecks continued as the affair continued; an older woman enjoying the sweet, magical flavors of the young teen.

As their kissing paused, Molly found the young babe resting on top of her naked body. She looked up at the teenager with the rainbow eyes, running her hands through her long, silky purple hair and letting her fingers roam up her slender sides. The magnificent breasts of the lovely sorceress pressed up against Molly's own as the two lovers relaxed upon the giant white bed of the movie star. The older blonde became lost in the galaxies that rested in the eyes of the magical teen, yet Celeste just smiled down at her movie star, enjoying the sight of the older woman's own glamour far more.

As the two naked bodies rested in their post-sexual bliss, the orange boots walked themselves over to the edge of the large, white bed. Celeste's cosmic robe floated out from the bathroom, the sleeves outstretched as if arms were inside of them. Celeste paid little attention to her enchanted garments for she was too busy basking in the warmth of Molly's naked body below her. Her powers conducted the dance of clothing around her as her mind focused on the glow of the blonde woman whom she rested upon. The two ladies could not get enough of each other for very separate reasons, yet shared similar desires for one another that rooted in the reasons for their love affair.

Unfortunately, being that it was an affair, Celeste knew that she had to leave the older woman to her normal life. The teenager leaned down, kissed the star, and forced her to moan a low moan of passion into the magical kiss. Celeste let her lips linger as long as she could, taking in the love she knew this woman had for her. Then, ready to go, the teenager lifted her naked body off of the older woman and drifted into the air above the bed with ease. Unable to fly like her young lover, Molly watched the sexy figure of the young sorceress float above, her large breasts hanging as if they still longed for Molly's lips upon them. The orange boots that had become a staple of the sorceress's costume floated up off the ground and met the teen as she floated, sliding up over her bare toes, climbing up her ankles, and zipping all the way up to her knees. The orange robe, the cosmic, long, fantastic robe, joined the naked teen and slid over her bare arms, hanging far past her youthful fingers and draping over her naked form.

"I want to go with you." Molly admitted as the naked teen floated above her in the perfect outfit for a young sorceress. Celeste shook her head no as her long, purple hair danced around her face. With her arms outstretched to support her levitation, Celeste gave Molly a hint at why this had to remain an affair and not become a lesbian relationship.

"I'm immortal now." Celeste admitted. "Thanks to my studies after work, I have achieved immortality. Now, I will live forever. I will live on far after this world and this universe has ended."

"After work?" Molly asked, confused. "Studies?"

No further words where shared as Celeste's galactic robe and glittery boots morphed into a white button up shirt, long, black skirt, and dress shoes. As Celeste continued to float above the bed, a name tag sprouted from her shirt like a rose; a name tag that read 'Celeste'. Her long purple hair retracted back as she smiled down at the movie star, crawling back from around her waist to a more suitable cut around her shoulders.

It appeared as though, despite being a powerful sorceress and a teenage god, Celeste still pretended to be a waitress at a sleazy restaurant on the other side of town.

The large window of the bedroom that Celeste and Molly had flown out of many months ago suddenly unlatched and opened all on its own. As she rested on her bed, still completely naked and sweaty from the glorious sex she shared with this magical teenager, Molly watched as the waitress waved down at her and drifted toward the open window. Molly's eyes could not be taken off of the beautiful babe as she calmly floated away from her in her shirt and skirt; a lovely yet everyday waitress who just so happened to be able to fly.

Then, as Celeste neared the window, she unleashed her supernatural powers for a greater extent as she exploded into orange and white light. As the flash of light cleared, Molly smiled as she watched a single orange and purple butterfly flutter out of the window. The teenager transformed into the small insect with ease, ready to fly about the outside world in plain sight. No one outside of Molly's luxurious new home would ever suspect the lovely orange butterfly was really a teenage girl in disguise.

As Celeste fluttered about, letting her tiny body glide towards a nearby tree, she knew her explanation of her powers to her lover was enough. Molly and the fifteen other women who the powerful young sorceress met with each month never needed to know exactly who she was, what she was, or how long she had been helping women around the world find sexual bliss.

Free from the celebrity's home, Celeste landed her tiny legs upon the green leaves of a large maple tree that sat outside. Through the window, Celeste watched Molly get up off of her bed still holding the white sheet up over her lovely, round breasts. She looked out of the window into the blue sky, but the movie star had already lost track of where her magical lover had gone. Molly paid no attention to the black crow that swooped down into the maple tree either as she turned her bare back to the outside world or prepared to actually get dressed for the first time that day.

The butterfly did not fear the crow as it landed on a branch next to it. The small orange and purple butterfly simply fanned its wings as the black crow sat calmly on the branch. With a few hops, the large bird came closer to the butterfly as if to eat it, but still did not make an attempt. As the small butterfly, Celeste just kept her tiny body still, wondering what the crow wanted.

"Fancy finding you here." The crow whispered to the butterfly.

"Hello, Nika." The butterfly responded to her fellow magical sorceress disguised as an animal, for Celeste was not the only woman in the world to learn magical powers. "What brings you out here?"

"Ug. Business. I had to meet with a few business men downtown, but didn't wait to stick around. They were fools. Cancelled my flight and thought I'd take in the sights, as well as some hearty cock. Any plans for the rest of the day?"

"No." The butterfly sighed. "I was thinking about putting on a sexy outfit and going shopping, or maybe turning into the waves on the beach in Malibu, or maybe just sitting up on the clouds and painting for a while. See what comes up."

"Hmm." The crow said, thinking about the options that the butterfly presented. "How about you be the waves, and I'll be the sand?"

"Sounds kinky." Celeste answered.

And with that, but small orange and purple butterfly and the black crow flew off into the air, ready to bask in their secret and phenomenal magical powers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds