• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Mama's Boy

I looked at her. She was looking at the tv, avoiding eye contact, I figured because I was squirming a little.

"You're not old," I told her.

"Okay. Older. Lets put it that way. Old enough to not have all the fun anymore. Past my prime. Lost my zing. Not 'eye candy' anymore."

I couldn't believe that she really thought that way.

"Bull shit! You're not old! And your sexy as hell! God, you give all the guys a hard-on."

If she wanted to talk about this, lets see how far she wanted to take it. I guess I never learn. Last time I tried I was the one turning red in the face.

"Hard-on's huh? Really? I sure don't feel sexy anymore. If I was, it wouldn't have been four months."

She said that last part with a wink and a smile.

"You're sexy. Trust me."

I almost added that seeing her naked coming out of the bathroom had given me a hard-on, but I stopped myself.

"So you find me sexy?" she asked me.

Oops. She took us there anyway.

"Yes, mom, I find you sexy. Any guy would!"

"Is that why your 'hard-on' won't go away?"

Crap. She'd noticed. Candy may have started it, but mom was keeping it going.

"I guess."

I stood up and started for the hallway.

"I need to shower, then we better find something to eat. How about pizza tonight? That way neither of us has to cook." She was starting to learn I ordered out for pizza a lot. Hell, I can't cook worth a damn. What else would I do?

"Sounds good to me!" she said, watching me walk away. "You better go take care of that thing. Then we'll order."

Damn it! She knew I wanted to shower to jack off. Mama wasn't so dumb. Surprised she'd actually said that, but mama was getting bold these days.

I got in the shower and let the water run over me. Then I soaped up and washed myself. By the time I was done the woody was gone. It took a real mental effort to not think of mom, right when she stepped out into the hallway, but I got it done. Problem solved.

Sure, I could have just taken care of it by hand. But after she'd made mention of me doing it, I couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it. Stupid? Yeah, maybe. But when I stepped out of the shower I felt I had won that round with her.

I ordered pizza, and when it was delivered we ate in the living room, laughing at almost everything we saw. The sexual context and talk was gone.

We stayed up later than we should have, but eventually we headed to our beds. I fell asleep with the picture of the curves of her breasts, so perfectly formed, in my head. And her smile when she'd noticed I seen her. A perfect smile.

***

The song of the morning in my head was Jim Croce's 'Dreaming Again'.

Don't you know I had a dream last night
And you were here with me.
Lyin' by my side so soft and warm
And we talked a while
And shared a smile
And then we shared the dawn.
But when I woke up,
Oh my dream it was gone.

Where the hell had that come from?

It has been three weeks since my mom had come home early and found me fucking Candy by the side of the pool. We hadn't talked about sex since then but we weren't really hiding it either. I'd catch glimpses of her coming out of the shower or getting dressed. The hot weather continued, so we didn't wear any more clothes than we had to. But she didn't go around the house naked and I didn't make a habit of letting my dick hang out in the kitchen, like I had that one morning.

For a few days there had been more and more sexually tinged acts and comments starting up again, but I just blew them off as two people comfortable around each other. There was the one time I'd said something she wasn't too fond of, and she'd told me I wasn't too old to have my bare butt spanked by my mommy. I'd replied something to the effect that, if she tried, maybe I'd just have to spank her bare butt right back. She'd told me to just try it and, while her joking face was still on, there was something in her voice that made me wonder.

I wasn't sure why, but I didn't bring any more girls home. Hell, I hadn't even tried to fuck another girl since Candy. All the ones I saw just didn't interest me any more. Strange, I'd always had a active interest in sex. But not with the gals I met anymore.

Mom still wasn't getting any. I knew that because she went straight to work and back, and she sure as hell never brought a guy home. I'd know, I was here all the fucking time. I worked here, I slept here, I ate here. Becoming a hermit, mom said. I didn't care.

Then that day came. It was Sunday so of course mom had the night off. I told her I'd take her out for a decent dinner and she readily agreed. I was ready in like five minutes. She, well ... she wasn't. Just put it like that.

She came walking out an hour later and I suddenly didn't resent a single minute of it. She had on a black gown that was killer. Really. Strapless, hugging her breasts like the material had been poured over them, it was some silky thin material that left me no doubt she didn't have a bra on. I could see her nipples under there, looking very comfortable smothered in the soft material. It came down to cover everything it should cover but still well above the knees, and yet begged to be watched closely in case it revealed even more.

She had her brunette hair down, framing her face like an angel's halo. She normally wore it tied up at the back, out of the way. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the light, showing anticipation of a night out with me, at a special place she wasn't used to going.

My mother could be as sexy as hell when she decided to show it off! And showing it off she was, just because I was taking her out to eat. I changed my mind on where we were going on the spot. This was going to cost me and I didn't care. She deserved it, just for the effort she'd gone through getting ready. Damn, I was glad I'd chosen a clean shirt and slacks. Jeans just wouldn't have been good at all.

She entered the living room and did a twirl in front of me.

"This old thing do?" she asked me with a smile.

I didn't trust my mouth to say much without getting me in trouble, so I kept it short and simple.

"You bet!"

"Well, then, shall we go?"

So we did. Go, that is.

But before we did I excused myself to go to the bathroom one last time. Once inside the bathroom with the door closed, I dialed the restaurant I had in mind and asked if they had an opening. They had two, and I reserved one of them. Talk about luck. At that point I didn't have a backup plan if they hadn't been able to get us a table.

I drove us to the best place in town, a real upscale restaurant I'd only been to once before. It even had parking attendants. In the smallish town we lived in, that was crazy fancy.

I drove us up right to the front and two guys stepped out, one on each side of the car. They opened the doors for us and then stood there while I walked around to where my mother was waiting. I offered her my arm, which she took, and we were shown inside. I did glance back out of the corner of my eye to make sure the car was being taken care of. It was. Hey, this wasn't exactly the lifestyle I was used to!

We were shown to a table off to one side, pretty private. I loved it, and mom looked impressed. God, the smiles she was sending my way were priceless! It looked to me like she was having the time of her life.

I won't bore you with what we ate, or any of that. See, I know you want to hear the rest of the story, and all of that would only slow us down. But I needed to tell you about our little night out for a couple of reasons. First, of course, is because we got to spend a few real good hours together and it really set the mood for later. Second is because we were reconnecting on a level a lot deeper than we'd been on for years. So it does matter, if you want to understand what came later.

I ordered us a real good bottle of wine. We sipped it as we ate and even had some afterwards. Yeah, I took that bottle home with me. I paid for it, didn't I? And it wasn't cheap! So it went out that door with us.

Mom was positively glowing the entire time. It really made me wonder if she'd every had a real good meal in a fancy restaurant before. Had someone treat her like the woman she was? So I asked her.

"No, I haven't, Tarl," was her answer. "Your father was more a greasy spoon kind of guy. He used to drive all over to try different truck stops. Said they piled up the food on the plates so high it would avalanche all over the place if you weren't careful. I didn't mind really. I loved him, and as long as we were together I was happy, wherever we happened to be."

"But you deserved to be treated like a woman, too. Have someone open doors for you. Bring you flowers, just because. Stuff like that. You're a beautiful woman. You deserve better than truck stops."

"Stop right there, Tarl. I know what you're saying, but he was the man I loved, and your father. I'm not second guessing anything in my life. And, after all, you're here. That alone makes it all worthwhile."

She reached across the table and took my hand in hers, and gave it a squeeze. I covered her hand with both of mine and squeezed back. She gave me one of her big smiles that seemed to make the whole room glow.

"I love you, Tarl. And not just because you're my son. You're a great catch. Smart, funny, thoughtful. Any gal would be happy to have you!" She paused for a second and I saw a playful look pass over her face. Then she went on. "And from what I saw in the kitchen the other night, plenty well endowed enough to keep a gal happy and smiling the next morning."

Okay, I was turning red again. I could feel my face getting warm. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut, at least. Opening it was usually when I got myself into trouble. First sign of wisdom coming with age? Hell, maybe. Who knows?

"Are you ready to go?" mom asked me.

"Sure. If you are," I told her, looking at my watch. "Wow. We've been here for two hours."

I paid for our meals and grabbed the bottle of wine. As soon as I looked at the check I knew that puppy was going home with me. Over two hundred and fifty bucks for a meal for two? Plus tips, of course. Damn.

We stepped out into air that was still too damn hot, even though it was well after dark by then. Sit in a fancy place with a beautiful woman for a few hours, enjoying the company and sipping a decent wine, in the air-con, and you forget all about the rest of the world. Even the heat. Trust me, it's true.

She just wanted to go back home, so that's where I took her. The air-con was struggling to catch up, so it was even a bit warm in the apartment. She said she wanted to get comfortable and watch a movie together, and I was just mellow enough to agree to it. So I got to watch her walk away from me down the hallway, hips swaying under that fabric. Damn. Anyone but my mother and I'd be all over that!

She came out a few minutes later wearing a tee shirt a bunch of sizes too big for her and, unless I missed my guess, nothing else. Her nipples were standing out proud under it, begging to have some special attention. No doubt I could see what dad had seen in her. He'd have been crazy to turn her down, no matter what she wanted!

She picked the show, which she found on a cable movie channel. It was 'Just Like Heaven', you know, with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. A love story. Imagine that.

"It doesn't start for ten minutes. Care for more wine?" mom asked me.

"Sure. Might as well drink it. Cost us enough."

She headed for the kitchen to get the wine glasses, and I got to enjoy watching her walking away from me. Damn, that was a fine ass she had there! I was sitting on the couch and I watched her as she tried to get the wine glasses down. They were on the top shelf and she couldn't reach them very easily.

"Need some help, mom?"

"No, I can get them."

She reached up and stood on her toes, stretching to get them within her grasp. I watched as that shirt rode up and up the more she stretched, until half her ass was bare to my view. Damn. I'm not kidding you! That was a cute perky butt on that woman!

She came back into the loving room with the glasses, and poured us both half a glassfull. Then she sat down on the other end of the couch, tucking her legs up underneath her.

"Show time," she said, nodding her head at the tv.

We sat like that for a while, maybe half an hour. We were getting into the movie but it was getting uncomfortable sitting in the same position like that too long. She must have had the same problem.

"Can we lay down? It'd be more comfortable," she suggested.

I was ready for a change.

"Sure," I told her, laying down behind her. I propped my head up on a pillow just enough to see over her head. We watched some more of the movie.

That was when I found out I had a problem. I was sandwiched between her and the couch, and I was really starting to sweat. She noticed that, too.

"You have underwear on?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said, slowly.

"So then you can lose that shirt and pants," she said. And then with a grin, "I can live with you in your boxers."

"I don't wear boxers. Brief man, that's me."

"Same thing. Go ahead, lose the extra layers."

I stood up and did just that, then got back behind her. She didn't even look. Well, not that I caught her looking, anyway.

More movie watching. And then another little problem. I didn't know where to put my arm. I tried down on my leg, but that didn't feel right. Then I put it up on her shoulder and that was better. But my options were rather limited. As time went on, even that became a little uncomfortable.

"You can put your hand on my hip, Tarl. That would be fine."

She was always thinking of others. That's my mom. I did as she suggested, and that was a lot better.

More movie watching. And another problem.

You see, I had a real hot woman laying damn near naked on the couch with me, my hand on her hip. And little Tarl noticed. And, if the little motions mom's hips were making were any indication, so did she. I'd swear she was lightly pressing her ass back onto my woody and wiggling around a bit. Whatever, she may not be aware of it but she was making the problem worse.

Eventually I managed to concentrate on the movie enough for the problem to start to go away. Mom stopped her little movements too, and that helped. But I still swear she knew just what she'd been doing.

I fell asleep just before the movie ended. The meal, the wine and laying there for a couple of hours all conspired to put me to sleep. I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up I noticed a few things right off. First was I was alone on the couch. Second was the noises coming from the tv. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know there was porn on the tv now. I sat up and checked the channel. It had been changed, and to a pay per view porn channel, no less.

Mom? Watching porn? Damn....

Where was she, anyway? She wasn't in the room. I got up to find her, and since the kitchen was closest I checked there first. Nope, not there. Then I happened to glance out the patio doors and saw someone in the pool. I saw a head come up from under water, and it was mom.

I stepped outside and walked over by the pool, and she saw me and swam over.

"It got too hot in there, so I thought I'd take a dip," she told me. "Care to join me?"

"Not really. I just woke up."

"All right," she said, now hanging onto the side of the pool. "I think I'm done anyway."

She swam to the ladder and climbed out. That's when I had a real shock. She was naked! Okay, maybe I should have noticed before then. But I had just woken up, the lights back there were pretty dim, and, well, I'll think of some more reasons later. Because right now I had my eyes full of a gorgeous woman.

She walked towards me, hands at her sides, shoulders back, not a lick of modesty in her walk. She was looking me in the eyes as she walked up, stopping not a foot in front of me. Water was still running from her body, glistening in what light there was, highlighting curves and hills and valleys that showed she was a woman, and a highly desirable one at that.

"So what's your mother look like now?" she asked me with a smile that melted my heart.

I just stood there. Mute. Couldn't get a thing out of my mouth.

"I love you, Tarl. I want this to happen. I've been thinking of little else since you told me I could move in with you. Even before that. For months before that. I love you like my son, and I love you in more ways than that. But I had to make sure you wanted it too. I felt your need, there on the couch. And I want you to let me fulfill that need. Can you do that, Tarl? Can you let me fulfill your needs?"

I still couldn't say anything. Not at all like me, but there it was. Tarl was speechless. I nodded my head 'yes'.

Mom stepped closer and kissed me full on my lips, her hand going behind my head and pulling me into her kiss. It lasted forever, or no time at all, I'm not sure which. It was so deep and loving and full of need and hope that I wished it would never end. But of course it did. When it was over she stepped back just a little and smiled at me.

"God, it felt better than I dreamed it would," she told me.

Right then we were interrupted by some hooting behind us. We both turned around and it was the old man, head stuck out his window. He saw us looking at him and he smiled at us.

"You go do it, kids! Damn! I can remember kisses like that! But not seeing such a fine ass as you have on you, miss. Damn ... to be thirty years younger!"

I could see my neighbor's wife behind him, fighting with a remote control and looking like she was losing. I heard her yelling at the old man.

"How the hell does this thing work? Damn it, I can't hear a damn thing! Turn this up, will you?"

She didn't even know we were there. Gotta love little old ladies!

Mom stepped past me, taking my hand as she went by. Then she led me indoors. I stopped and closed the patio door and locked it, giving the smiling old man a wave as I did it. He waved back.

Mom was in the living room waiting for me. She headed down the hallway when I came into the living room. I saw her turn into her bedroom, and I followed her in. Then I stopped dead in my tracks.

The lights were off, and what must have been at least thirty candles were set up around the room, all lit and casting moving shadows across the room. Mom was laying on the bed on her side, waiting for me. The candlelight just made the glow from her smile and sparkling eyes all the more inviting. I think I could have sunk into those eyes and never come back out, not even wanting to return to a world without them.

She motioned for me to come over beside the bed and I did, on wooden legs. For the first time in my life I felt nervous walking up to a naked woman. I wanted this to go right, to be something she'd remember. This wasn't some bimbo I'd picked up.

I told her to roll onto her front, and she gave me a questioning look. I just smiled at her until she did it. Then I climbed up on the bed and straddled her. I started to give her a back rub, working until I felt all her tensions and nervousness fade away. I did her shoulders and neck, then she started to moan when I hit certain spots.

"Oh God, that feels great!" she said in a low voice. She said that a few more times, and I could feel her body trying to anticipate where I was going to touch her next.

Then I scooted down and worked her legs over real well. And no, I didn't exclude her ass from getting its fair share. I knew full well that it wouldn't feel like a complete rubdown if I skipped it. That part I enjoyed maybe a tad more than the back. She had a fine ass!

When I was done with her legs I asked her to turn over, and she did. Then I worked my way back up her legs, going slow, starting with her feet. I even sucked on a couple of her toes and she seemed to melt into the bed. I made a mental note of that: she loved her toes being sucked on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds