• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Mama's Boy

I had to spread her legs a bit to get to her thighs, and she gave me a bashful look when I did it. I rubbed her legs up and down and let my hand brush her pussy a few times while I was doing it. I noticed my hand was getting wet when it touched her there.

But I wasn't done yet. I scooted all the way up and massaged her temples, her face, her chin and neck. Then, slowly, I worked my way down to her chest. I was teasing her now, allowing my fingers to caress the curves of her breasts, around the bottom, into the valley between them. I came oh-so-close to touching her nipples, but never did. They were standing up now, begging for attention. I left them alone for the moment, instead moving down to her belly.

I gave her perfect, flat belly all the attention it deserved. And it really was flat, very little middle aged spread on this woman. She kept herself in shape but I'd never seen her workout. Either she did it when I wasn't around, which was rare, or she was just naturally this way.

Then it was time for those nipples. But, instead of my hands, I used my tongue. I licked all around them, then across them, sucking on them then licking again. All gently, softly. A couple of times her head tilted back, and she let out a low moan.

Licking and kissing my way down, I ran my tongue across the soft folds under her breasts, then lower, slowly, oh so slowly. I stopped off at her belly button for a bit, not letting it feel left out. Then lower still.

All this time she hadn't touched me at all. I didn't want her to. This was all about her, what she wanted and needed.

As I got lower still her legs parted and I saw, close up, my mothers pussy. Shaved, but I'd already known that. I looked up and smiled at her, and she was smiling back. Then I lowered my head and got to work.

She was wet and ready, but I still took my time. I started on her pussy lips, slow, then fast, then slow again. All around her opening, then a quick flip of my tongue into her love hole a few times. I moved on to her clit, which was standing up every bit as proudly as her nipples were. Around it, fast then slow then fast again. Flicking over it, reading what her body was telling me it needed right then, going with its needs and wants, not mine.

She reached down and grabbed my head with both her hands, pulled me tightly into her pussy. Her hips were making small circular motions, then they started to thrust up into my face. I didn't stop what I was doing through any of it. I reached up around her legs and found I could reach her tits, and I worked them over real well, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She squirmed all the more under my face.

I brought my hands back down and stuck two fingers in her pussy, stroking them in and out, still licking her clit. Her cunt clamped down on them hard but I didn't stop the strokes. She was making little panting noises now, her face all squished up.

Suddenly she let out a gasp and started to ride my face like it was a horse that needed breaking. Her hips made wild motions and I had some trouble keeping my tongue on its target, her clit. I could barely hear her moans, her legs were so tightly clamped against my ears.

I was a normal guy and I'd done some of this before to other gals. But always just until they were ready and I could fuck them. Never had I taken the time to give any of them an orgasm just with my tongue. But this time that was how I wanted it. I wanted her to get off first at least once before I got anything at all. Well, except for the great feeling I was getting inside just knowing how much she was enjoying my attentions.

When her orgasm was over she pushed my head away from her pussy, and I looked up into the eyes of a woman who was very well satisfied and happy. I couldn't believe it, but her smile was even brighter than normal. I had the thought that I'd never forget the vision, the look on her face right then. I never wanted to forget it, that was for sure! I rolled off and pulled myself up beside her.

But she wasn't done with me yet.

"Get those briefs off, Tarl. I want your cock inside of me now!"

She sat up and quickly took my underwear off, having a little trouble stopping them from hooking on my rock hard cock, and tossed them on the floor. Then she pushed me down onto my back. She lowered her head to my cock and started to suck on it, stroking it up and down. She even sucked on my balls, something no-one else had ever done. God, it felt great! A few minutes of that and she scooted up, tossed her leg over me, and straddled me. I just watched as she guided me inside of her, then it was my time to moan softly.

As she sank down on my cock, taking it all inside of her, I couldn't help but let a low moan escape my lips. The feel of the velvety warmth of her pussy on my dick was fantastic. She'd just had one orgasm and was about ready for another. I could feel it in my cock, her pussy squeezing it tight, trying to milk it as soon as it entered her.

She was in charge now. I stroked my cock in and out of her at the pace she set. She rocked her hips back and forth in small movements. She didn't want or need full stokes right then, she wanted to push her clit up against me, grinding away. She put her finger tips on my chest, just lightly for balance. I reached up and grabbed her tits, working my thumbs over her nipples, cupping them in my hands and squeezing. She started to moan again and I knew she was getting close again.

All of a sudden she got an angry look on her face, and then she leaned down and kissed me on the lips, never stopping her pussy from grinding away on my cock. Her hair, still wet from the pool, cascaded down and around my face until I felt like I was in a little cave, a private space for just the two of us to share something special.

Then she sat back up, leaned backwards and the angry look got worse. Her arms behind her, I could look down and see my dick moving in and out of her pussy. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she worked over my cock like it was disposable. I loved it!

With one last, loud, moan she came again, her second and by far the bigger orgasm for the night. She shook like a leaf. I could see a red blush across her chest, something I'd heard about but never taken the time to look for. When she was done, I think I was smiling at least as much as she was!

That's two for her, zip for me, for anyone who's keeping count. My turn.

I rolled us both over so I was on top, without letting my cock slip out of her pussy. Then I started to stroke for all I was worth. No need to wait for her, no need to attend to her needs. This was all for Tarl.

She wrapped her legs around my back, tipping her pelvis up, and I pumped into her cunt with full strokes, pounding back into her so hard I could hear my balls slap her ass. On each backstroke, just before I reached the point that I'd pop out of her, the feelings in my dick got real intense and I knew it wouldn't be long.

It wasn't. With one final full stroke I came, pumping shot after shot of my cum into her cunt. I'd never cum that hard before, or had so much cum to shoot into a cunt. It was a wonder she could take it all. I waited until all the aftershocks were done and my toes got uncurled, then I rolled over onto my side. She wouldn't let me pull out of her cunt, and rolled with me. Now I was laying on her leg, but she didn't care. She still wanted to feel me in her.

I lay panting, trying to catch my breath, while I stared deep into those eyes and that smile. I'd never known a woman like I knew this one, and we'd just shared something fantastic, something we'd both never forget.

Eventually she did let me pull out, and she went to the bathroom. When she got back we laid there and talked. Goofy stuff at first, then I had a couple of questions I'd been wanting to ask but, hell, you know, we were kind of busy for a while there.

"So what's up with the porn?"

She got a sly grin on her face.

"Just felt like it," she told me. "You were asleep and I just wanted to watch some. I also figured you'd wake up and maybe get in the mood if it was still on. Seems to have worked, too."

I nodded my head. Sure hadn't hurt.

"And, truth be told, there was a real hot scene where two girls were going at it. I wanted to see the end of it. Then I got hot and went for a swim to cool down. No one else was around so I didn't bother with a bathing suit. And then you walked out."

"Glad I did!" I said. "You coming up out of that water made you look like an angel. Sexy as hell!"

She smiled at me, and brushed her hand down my cheek.

"So what about the candles?"

"Oh, those!" she laughed. "Figured it couldn't hurt. If you found them, great. If not, well, it was still great! If none of this had happened, worst thing that could happen was I could blow them out when I came to bed."

"So you planned this all out? You knew what was going to happen?"

"Of course not! But I knew what I wanted to happen. And lucky me, it did!"

I shook my head. Hard to believe she'd actually thought this all out and planned to make it so.

"So how long have you been thinking about doing this?"

She tipped her head, like she was thinking about it.

"I don't know, maybe a year? And when you asked me to move in here I thought things were looking up. That morning I caught your dick in the breeze while making coffee, I decided to push a little and see what I could make happen."

"Well, good for you," I told her with a little laugh. "But why me? I'm your son."

"Does that mean I can't love you more than a normal mom? That I can't love you enough to want to make love to you? I don't care what everyone else says. I've wanted you to be my lover for a while now, and I'm glad it happened. I hope it happens again."

I fell back into the depths of those eyes, and the feelings of love I had right then were paid back a thousand times over.

"I think that can be arranged," I told her with a grin.

"Good," she told me. "Soon, I hope. But right now I need to recover from that. Oh my god! Where did you learn to treat a girl to all of that? I've never had a man so completely satisfy me! Christ, just thinking about it is going to get me wet again!"

I laughed, and smiled, and brushed my hand over her face, then down to her breast. I cupped it while we talked.

"I just learned it," I told my mom. "You're the only one I've ever even wanted to do all that for."

She just smiled.

Eventually I saw she was getting sleepy, so I got up and blew out the candles. Then I climbed back into bed with my mom. Just before I got covered up, she smiled again.

"Yep. Big balls like his dad."

So she'd been watching me. Should have figured she would. I didn't say anything.

We snuggled together, me behind her, spooning her body close to mine. Then we both fell asleep. I couldn't believe what had just happened between us. But I fell asleep very glad that it had.

***

I woke up the next morning, the morning fog making the evening before still unclear in my head, almost as if it had been a dream. For a second I panicked, the thought of it not having been real sending a shiver of regret and great loss going up my spine. Then I realized my arm was over my mom's body, my hand cupping her breast, and I knew beyond a doubt that it had been real. I took a deep breath, then let it out. Then I tugged the blankets up tighter around her, and slipped out of bed.

It suddenly hit me that my record had been broken. A woman I'd made love to had spent the night with me and was still here in my bed. I smiled to myself. Records need to be broken now and then. For some dumb reason I thought of Bill Murry in Groundhog Day. You know, finally waking up and finding everything had changed.

I walked to the kitchen naked, not even bothering to put my shorts back on. After last night I just didn't care about being naked in front of my mom any more. Hope she felt the same way about being naked in front of me ...

I was singing as I fixed the coffee, the song of the morning, the one that was just there where I woke up, going over and over in my mind. This morning I felt like singing it out loud, so I did.

I was pouring the water in the coffee pot when my voice was joined by my mother's. I looked over and saw she was still naked too, standing proudly in the doorway.

"Hope you don't mind," she told me. "You said you were used to having your coffee in the buff, so I figured I'd join you."

I loved my life right then. It even dawned on me that for the first time in my life I'd actually made love to a woman. All the others had be screwing. Fucking. But not this time. We'd made love, mom and I.

We both sang that song as we waited for the coffee to get ready. God, she even woke up with those sparkles in her eyes!

'If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right.
If being right means being without you,
I'd rather be wrong than right.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mama's Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds