Mary and Nick, Our Friends

As we sipped our drinks, we talked about the fun we all had been having lately. She told me she did enjoy it and so did Nick.

"I don't think I am giving away a secret here to say that Pud enjoys it too, and we've talked a lot about it," she laughed. "And, I know you enjoy it too. I can tell you one thing. I know that Pud, pardon my language, loves to fuck. You have one sensual lady there and I hope you know it and appreciate her," she said.

"Oh yes, I do," I replied, kind of chuckling inside at Mary's language. She could be downright baudy at times..

"Mary," I said, "She's told you her fantasy, hasn't she??"

'If you are talking about her wanting you to watch her with another man, yes, I have heard about it many times . I've told her many times if you approve, then go for it."

"From a woman's perspective, do you think she's ready to try it?" I asked. "If you think she is, I'd like for you to do something for me while I'm gone, something I've thought about for a while."

When she asked what, I asked her if she thought Virginia was ready to do some serious partying.

"As in, again pardon the expression, what I would call recreational fucking?" she laughed.

"Uh huh," I said. "You know I'm leaving town and she might enjoy a couple of weeks of freedom. She might feel less inhibited with me gone. And when it comes time for me and some else to join her for the first time, it might make it easier. She talks like she wants to and this would be a good time to find out."

"I don't think that's a problem now," she said, "but at first she said she didn't know what your reaction would be watching someone stick his cock in her. After this talk, I feel better about this, because I don't think you would be upset if she did have a little fun while you are gone."

I then asked if her ex would keep her boys so she and Virginia would be free to have a good time together. School was out and both she and Virginia were free as far as time off went.

"You're really serious, aren't you," she laughed. "Seriously Ken, I want to make sure you and I are talking about her doing things with others that she's only done with you. I know she only uses language like I'm using today with you and I know you love it, don't you?" she laughed. "I enjoy watching what it does to a man like you. It makes you wiggle a little, doesn't it? She said, smiling big.

"Now being serious. You know we talking about her sucking a cock, giving blowjobs and, yes, even having a different cock stuck in her. Are we on the same page?"

When I told her we were and that I was also aware of what she would probably do, she lifted her glass in a toast and said: "I'll see what I can arrange. Here's to getting fucked."

Mary leaned back in the lounge chair and took a sip. She looked at me and smiled.

"You know, this is kind of a wild thing to do, but It also sounds like a lot of fun if it works out. Since my divorce, I've done a lot of wild things, things that you and Pud know nothing about. And I do know that Nick really wants to make love to Pud , He wants to do that and not just wham, bam fuck her. And he's good at that. I just wouldn't want her to do something sexual and have you come back home and be mad at me or Nick and especially I wouldn't want you to be mad at Pud. I love that little girl and wouldn't hurt her for anything."

I told her I was sure, and that there was no way I would get mad at her or Nick and especially Virginia.

"Mary, you know I would never hurt her either."

"I know Nick," Mary said, "and I know he would do it but only with your OK. He doesn't sneak around like some guys I know. And, he knows about Pud's fantasy of them making love. I'm just not sure how to approach it, but I will think about it. But I will have to tell him about this conversation because he wouldn't do it without knowing you approved."

"Well," I told her, "You have two weeks to come up with and idea. Whatever happens, you two just have a good time while I am gone. I will love Virginia no matter hat," I said.

"I will see what I can arrange," Mary said. "But let me ask you this. Does it just have to be with Nick? I know a couple of great guys we can trust who would love to play a little with Pud if she's receptive. Guys who would be safe and not say a word to anyone. She's beautiful and I know they would cut off an arm for a chance to be with here. What do you think of her being with someone other than Nick?

"I'm going to leave that up to you," I told Mary. "As you said, I know you wouldn't push her or allow her to be hurt in any way."

"OK. We'll just see. You're going to be gone for almost two weeks and we could really have a good time if Pud wants to do that. And I know that Nick's not always available because of his work. I can lead her in that direction, but what happens with anybody other than Nick is up to her. You understand that, don't you?"

I asked her if I knew who she was talking about, and she said one was Ray, whom I hadn't met but knew through Virginia telling me about him... a school book salesman, married, that Mary had been screwing when he was in town, and Jerry, a friend of ours whose wife Sherry also taught school with Virginia.

Virginia had told me about Ray after she met him one night when she and Mary were out on their "ladies night out" that they took one night a week when I had to work. He is Italian, in his 30s, she said, and Mary had told her he had a nice cock and knew how to use it. I remember Virginia relating that Mary told her she had never had her pussy eaten so well and so often as when she was with Ray.

I expressed my concerns about Jerry because he was so close to home. I knew he and Sherry had separated, but Virginia had told me it looked like they were going back together. But Mary assured me he was OK and would never tell anyone anything because he had joined her in a threesome several times and she met with him alone occasionally.

"I know too much on him for him to tell anyone anything," she laughed.

I told her OK, that Virginia could be with anyone she wanted, but to please make sure they were safe and discrete.

Mary told me she understood and would take care of that if the situation came up.

"You know I wouldn't try to force her to do anything."

About that time, we heard Virginia pull into the driveway. Mary admonished me to not tell her a word about what we had just talked about, and I assured her I wouldn't.

Virginia and I had sex almost every night before I left and we played our game again several times with different scenarios and different men. The last night, we were in foreplay and I had a vibrator on her clit and she was sucking my cock. I told her she looked so great.

"I'm going to miss this while you are gone," she said.

"I'm going to miss this too," I said, "but think about this. Remember when we've talked about you playing some kissy feely?" I asked.

"Yes. What about it?"

"Yes, While I'm gone you can do it , but only if you want to. The only thing is that if you do, you have to tell me about it," I said. "I've thought about it and you might feel more comfortable if I'm not here. And you don't have to do anything. You know that."

Virginia stopped sucking my cock, sat up and asked if I was really, really serious.

I told her I was.

"How far can I go?" and I told her she could go as far as she wanted, with anyone she wanted to, .

Virginia reached for my cock and slow started sliding the skin over the glans.

"Speaking of telling, I've already got a little secret that I was going to share with you when you get back, but I will now if you want me to. It makes my pussy wet so I bet you'll like it too."

"I don't know if you can get my cock any harder, but go on and tell me. I know I will enjoy it.

Virginia looked at me and smiled.

"Ok. Here goes. Mary and I were talking and she asked me if I would take some pictures of her and Nick. Would you mind?"

"Are we talking about what I think we're talking about?" I asked. She giggled, shook her head yes and then laughed.

"Yea." she said, "Pictures like you have of me and you," referring to nudes and xxx-rated shots I had taken. "I showed Mary some of ours and she loves them."

I immediately thought: Mary's at work.

"Do you want to? I said. "If you do, you probably would have a good time. Do you think you could take being in the same room with them naked?"

"I think I can handle it," she laughed. "I've seen them both naked in our pool. But let me ask you this. Mary if I did, she would take some of me too. I want to make sure that wouldn't bother you. Is that OK? "

"Of course," I said. "Baby, like we talked about, these are your weeks to do what you want to do.".

'"I do feel like doing everything when I've had a few drinks like tonight and I'm so horny, But when I'm stone, cold sober, I sometimes wonder if I should. I will only do it if you tell me I can."

"You can," I said. "How many times have you told me you want him to see you naked? It might even be better than the fantasy.."

"MMM yes. Then it's OK for him to watch Mary take nude shots of me?"

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"I might even use my dildo. Let Mary get pictures of that. What do you think Nick would do if he saw me slide that big, rubber cock into my pussy? By this time, Virginia was laughing. "I'd like to see his face if I did that,"

"Maybe you'll get that chance," I said, laughing along with her, although the thought in my mind was sexy as hell.

"What about if I touch Nick? Play with his cock?"

"Just tell me about it," I said.

"Would you like for me to do this to Nick," she said, squeezing her hand tight around my cock and sliding it up and down.

"You can do anything to him that you want.. You can jack him off if you want to,"

I said, continuing our game.

"It WOULD be fun for me to make his cum fly," she laughed. "I would love to see that."

I had been playing with her clit all this time and her pretty butt moving.

"MMMMM that feels good. Can Nick do that to me? Can he finger-fuck me? If he does, can I do this?" she said, leaning over and slipping her mouth over the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head. "Do you think Nick would like that?" Virginia asked, looking at me with those sweet, innocent-looking eyes and winking at me. "Would he like to feel my lips and tongue on his cock?"

"If he didn't, I would think he was crazy," I told her.

"I might even suck him off," she said, knowing she was driving me crazy.

"You can do anything with Nick that you and I do," I told her. "You are killing me with this talk and you know it."

"I know, and I'm having fun doing it,"

Then Virginia sat up, straddled my hips and reached under and grabbed my cock. She rubbed the head across her pussy lips a couple of times and then slid down on it. She began sliding up and down. "Can I do this?" she asked. "Can I sit on his cock and fuck him? Can he shoot his cum in me.?"

When I told her he could, we both had an orgasm,. I filled her with cum as her body shook with orgasms as she continued to sit on my cock. This was the first of many that night as she continued to tell me what she would do with Nick.

During one of those sessions, I whispered that it didn't have to be just Nick.

"Do you mean I can play the field?" she asked excitedly.

"You can if you want," I said.

"Are you saying if I meet someone I like, I can fuck him?"

"Yes, baby" I said. "You can fuck him."

"My problem is I don't know where the field is and who's on it," she laughed. "Nick's the only one I know, but I will be on the lookout, JUST for you," she teased. "Mary may know someone. But don't worry, when you get back I will tell you all about it if I do. Maybe I can find me one of those nice young college boys," she laughed.

I kissed her goodbye the next morning and drove to the airport where I caught the big bird out of town. I knew by then that Mary had made the arrangements for her sons and was staying with Virginia.

I called every day and several times I asked if Mary was getting them in trouble. All she would tell me was that they were having fun.

It was a long two weeks with my mind going rampant about what might be going on back home. I'm not ashamed to say I jacked off almost every night thinking about it.

Virginia had wine chilled and a great supper ready for me on my arrival. We had the customary talk about my assignment away and then I asked what she and Mary had done while I was gone.

"We were a little naughty," she said. "We talked, we drank, we laughed, we drank, we talked, we drank and we talked and drank some more. We smoked a little too," she laughed.

I asked what they talked about.

"Sure you want to know?" she said, still smiling from ear to ear.

"With Mary, I can imagine what the talk was about. It had to be sex," I laughed.

"Bingo! You win the big bucks," she said. Joining me laughing. "We talked about me and you and how much fun we have in bed and other things."

"What other things," I asked, pulling her to me and kissing her. She looked at me, kissed me again and with her face a few inches from mine said:

"We also talked about Nick fucking me. She told me how good his cock feels, especially when he cums in her. She said he cums a lot and when he is deep inside her and cums it feels like it's hitting her bellybutton.

"Y'all were a bit naughty," I said. "I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall and overheard that. What else?"

"OK, she also told me how much Nick loves to play like he's fucking me and how he imagines me sucking his cock. This, "she said, "is really sexy. She said she talked to him one night about fucking me and he jacked off while she talked to him. God, I love that.

"You'll like this, baby. Mary said he would love to fuck me while you watched. She told me for us to just let him know. She said she would love to watch too. She loves to talk dirty as much as I do. It really turned us both on, talking about Nick fucking me."

Later after we headed to bed and were relaxing after round one Virginia rolled over on her side and continued talking about Mary and Nick. Her hand was sliding from my chest to my dick and back again.

We were about ready to screw again when the phone the phone rang. It was Mary and she talked to Virginia a few minutes and Virginia handed me the phone. Mary told me she had a problem with a stopped up sink. It was only about 9 and I told her I would be right down. I told my very naked Virginia to hold that thought and I would be right back as I dressed, grabbed my tools and walked down to her house. When I got there, she said her sink wasn't stopped up, she just wanted to talk to me in private.

Mary and I settled on her livingroom sofa and she reminded me of our talk before I left.

"We had a real good time and I just didn't want you to worry, because I can tell you one thing. That little girl loves you a lot," she said. "We did have a little fun and Pud still doesn't know we talked before you left and she never will. I just want to make sure that I would never have an angry husband on my hands."

I again reiterated that I would never get mad at anything Virginia did.

When I said this, Mary walked over to me hugged me and whispered. "I thought that was the way you would feel and I got you down here to tell you this: What you have at home waiting for you is a well-fucked wife. How do you feel about that?"

"You mean you actually got her to do it?."

Mary laughed and said: "Yes I did. Just like you and I talked about and more. Now get your ass home and fuck that little lady and show her that you love her more than anything else in this world. She's waiting for you."

I almost broke into a run moving the six houses down to where we lived. As I opened the front door, I found that Virginia had placed and lit candles leading down the hallway from the living room to our bedroom. I followed in the dim light and as I opened our bedroom door, I found more candles and a very beautiful Virginia sitting on the bed wearing a new lingerie outfit that I hadn't seen. It was black, lacy, see-through and wonderful.

"Hey darling," she said. "Mary just called me and told me you are OK. Do you know how much I love you?"

"Welcome home, baby," she said. Virginia wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she whispered: "Mary said she told you we wear a little naughty while you were gone."

As we kissed again, I slid my hand inside the filmy robe and made my way to her breast. It didn't surprise me to find a hard nipple waiting for me. My very touch caused a sharp intake of breath and she laid her head back as I ran a trail of kisses down her neck to that nipple, circling it with my tongue causing her to shudder."

"I don't think she used the word naughty," I said. "What she told me was that I had a well-fucked wife waiting for me to get home to fuck her. Is that right?"

Virginia moaned when I said that and then let out a hissing "Yesssss. Why don't you take off your clothes.?"

I couldn't hurry fast enough to do that.

As I moved into the bed, she stretched out beside be, our bodies facing each other. She pulled me close and kissed me again. I asked if the gown was new and she said she and Mary went shopping for it for a special occasion. She said she would tell me about it later.

"Are you going to tell me about what you and Mary did or are you going to tease me all night.?"

"Teasing sounds like fun," she giggled.

I slapped her on the butt and kissed her again.

"Mary told me you two had a lot of fun, " I said.

"Who us?" she said with a mocking smile on her face.

"Yes," I laughed, "You and Mary. You two."

"Well," Virginia said, continuing her teasing. Let me think about that for a minute. What did we do that might interest you? Did I just happen to fuck someone?"

"Get on with it girl," I said. "You're killing me."

"Oh," she said. "Now I get it. You want me to tell you about Nick fucking me. Or, we can talk about other things if you like."

"Are there other things?" I queried.

"Oh, there's always other things to talk about. Lots of other things," she said, scooting away from me giggling. She wound up between my legs, sitting in a Yoga position as she reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Would you like for me to tell you something that would make your cock jerk?" she asked, sliding her long fingernails up the shaft and then down. I think we're going to have some fun tonight. I hope you're ready for a loooonnng evening of screwing."

I told her I was near cumming.

"Not yet, and when you do, I want you to come inside me. I want to feel it go off."

"I'm doing my best, but I've been hard ever since I left Mary's."

"I'm going to do my best to keep you that way," she said. "I want your cock tonight."

"Ok," she said. "Where do I start? I'm extremely excited now and I smoked a joint while you were at Mary's so you know how I feel. "

I reached up to touch her and she stopped me.

"We can do that all night after we talk. If you touch me now the way I feel there won't be any talk I'm like you, I'm so hot now I'm about to bust. Let me just sit here, look at your cock and talk to you. OK?"

I leaned back against the headboard.

"Mary and I sat at the pool all afternoon the day you left and we were drinking wine most of that time. By the time the sun went down, neither of us was feeling any pain. We had the girlie giggles from the wine and then Mary pulled out a joint and we smoked that and that made us really blown away."

She said they went in the house about 8 and got a bite to eat and then went back to the pool to enjoy the evening breezes. They drank a little more wine and smoked another joint and talked about Nick and the possibility of him getting together with them.

"Honey, the doorbell rang about 10 (we had a buzzer at the pool) and we looked at each other and Mary said she would go get rid of whoever it was. She came back a minute or so later and Nick was in tow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds