Mary and Nick, Our Friends

Mary told her she couldn't turn Nick away and had invited him to join them with a glass of wine. Mary was carrying a glass in her hand. She said they talked and laughed and drank more wine and shared another joint.

I knew that when Virginia smoked, she didn't get the munchies, she got the fuckies and I knew with that much wine and grass, she had to be super horny by then. She said the three of them decided to go skinny dipping.

"Remember when you and I talked and I told you Mary had asked me to take pictures of her and Nick?"

I told her I did,

"Well, Mary climbed out of the pool and told me she had been talking with Nick and he agreed we could take some pictures. I was so smashed I told her I wouldn't mind a bit doing that for her and Nick."

"Honey, we didn't even bother to put on a towel. We walked across the yard buck naked and into the house. We all headed to the bedroom."

Virginia started laughing: "Mary told me very seriously that I had to act like a professional director and photographer. We all cracked up when she said that."

Virginia said she got my camera and checked to make sure it had film.

"Baby, they started doing a number on our bed. Mary was sucking his cock and he had two or three fingers in her pussy. You can't believe how hot it was to watch that. Then they moved to a 69 and I took shots from both ends with his cock in Mary's mouth and his tongue in her pussy. I told Nick I couldn't believe I was looking at this in person.

"Then Nick rolled over, pulled Mary up on her hands and knees and stuck his cock in her. I got some great shots of that thing sliding into her. He's got a nice cock, like yours. Mary was going crazy and I thought she would wake the neighbors screaming.

"How were you about this time?" I asked.

"I think I was dripping by then. Ken, I had never seen anything like that and it was so exciting. I could tell when Nick started cumming and Mary screamed louder and I guess I would have too. You won't believe this, but I had an orgasm just from watching those two."

She related how they collapsed on the bed and Mary ran to the bathroom to clean up. "Nick asked me if I got some good pictures and I told him I had. Ken, he walked over and took the camera and told me when Mary got back he wanted some pictures of us. Something, he said, to keep him warm on a cold night."

While they were waiting for Mary, Nick took several shots of her, she said. Then she helped him reload the 35mm.

"How do you like this so far?" Virginia asked, again giving me a huge smile. I told her I was like her in that I might cum without any help because her revelation was so hot.

When Mary returned, she went to her purse and took out another joint. "We sat around and smoked until we all had the high giggles. Then Nick said "let's take some pictures of you two."

Virginia graphically told me how she and Mary followed Nick's suggested poses as he snapped away.

"We've talked a lot about Nick seeing you naked," I said. "I know you must have been enjoying what you were doing."

"God yes, I did," she said. "This is where it started getting a little wild."

"OK," I said. "Let me have your best shot."

"That's about what Nick said," she laughed. "Actually, I was laying back on a pillow and Nick asked Mary to open my legs. God Ken, she put her hands on my knees and opened me wide for Nick. I think it's what you call a spread beaver shot. Ken, I was so high and my pussy was wide open to him and I knew he could see how wet it was."

"That's so hot," I said. "If I touched my cock now I would shoot across the room."

"That's not all," Virginia said. "Mary reached over into the nightstand and took out a vibrator and our rubber cock. My legs were still wide open. Ken, I closed my eyes and I heard the camera go off and then I heard Nick ask me if Mary could fuck me with our dildo."

"And did you?" I asked.

"Huh huh. At that point all I could do was nod my head yes. I felt Mary as she put it against my clit and then as she stuck it in me. Baby, I was so hot and wet that it slid right in and Mary started fucking me with it."

Virginia said she had a huge orgasm and as she was coming down, Mary asked if she would mind her taking a few shots of her (Virginia) and Nick. "I heard her tell Nick to get on the bed with me."

I asked her when could I see the pictures and she said I would have to be patient. She knew she was driving me crazy.

Virginia slid up and over my waist, reaching under to rub my cock on her pussy.

"Why don't we both have a good cum and we can start up again where I left off?" she said, lowering her pussy onto my cock. It took about 3 seconds after I felt how warm and wet she was for me to shoot. And when my cum hit her, she started trembling in an orgasm.

As we recovered, she said she would get the photos they made that nght. She went to the dresser and gotpulled out a stack.

"Mary and I developed these," she said. "Aren't you proud of us."

They were the ones she had described _ ones of Mary and Nick and ones of Mary and Virginia and a couple of Virginia and Nick. But nothing xxx-rated. Just nudie shots. "This one was Mary's idea," she said, handing me one of her holding Nick's cock in her hand. It was almost like she was holding it there weighing it with a look of amazement on her face.

"Mmmm. Your cock's twitching a little. You must like that one," she teased.

"God yes, I do," I said.

Virginia went back to the dresser and got some more photographs. She reached over and rubbed my cock a little with her hand and gave me one saying, ''I think you'll like this.'' She handed me one and when I turned it over, it was Virginia with her tongue about a half inch away from Nick's cock. Then another of her jacking on his cock while Mary sucked it. She had a big smile on her face.

Virginia said "there's more."

She opened the night table by the bed and took out a huge stack. There must have been a three or four inches tack of them.

She sat on the bed, crossed her legs and started handing them to me. They were the XXX-rated shots of Mary and Nick fucking and Virginia was giving me a blow-by-blow, knowing it was turning me on. By the time she got to the photos of her and Nick, I was about ready to cum again. I had to make her stop playing with my dick.

She showed me a couple of different poses of her playing with his cock. She showed me some of him playing with her breasts and then one of him licking her nipple. Then she handed me one that floored me. There was my sweet, beautiful Virginia with about half of Nick's cock buried in her mouth. Then another of her licking the head with a big smile on her face.

"Are you OK, Ken," she asked.

I told her I was fine, in fact, thrilled.

"That makes me feel good. Because right after that, he fucked me."

I started cuming again as Virginia was telling me how good his cock felt inside her. I shot off all over her belly and I was a couple of feet away.

Virginia said, ''I guess it does turn you on. Now I want you to watch me fuck him. I want you to watch me put his cock in my pussy."

My cock never went soft. I rolled Virginia over and put my cock in her pussy and it slipped right in she was so wet. I told her to keep telling me about it and she said she was just posing when Nick put his cock in her mouth. "My lips would hardly go around it. He put his fingers in my pussy and I started cumming. Then he laid me on the bed and put his cock in me. Mary was right, he does cum a lot. It was running down my legs when I ran to the bathroom."

I couldn't believe it. I started cumming again.

Virginia nuzzled against my neck and whispered: He fucked me a lot while you were gone."

Then she really floored me.

"I went to Mary's the next night and he fucked me again,'' she said. ''Ummm. He ate me while I sucked his cock."

She told me the first night they stayed naked for hours, exploring the new world of fucking each other.

"He fucked Mary too, but she wanted him to mostly fuck me," Virginia said. "And we both did our best to keep him hard all night. Both of us sucked him and I even let him watch me fuck myself with our dildo to help get him hard."

I came several times that night and she had to stop counting orgasms as she told me of how he fucked her doggy, missionary, her on top, him on top and any position they could think of.

As we went to sleep, Virginia kissed me, snuggled against me and whispered: 'Thank You."

Mary and Nick Part II to cum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 726 milliseconds