Massage Therapy Ch. 03

Correction, Janice thought, life was definitely getting better, because in addition to loving each other, they were now free to make love to each other! Her pussy, still eager for cock, quivered at the thought.

Seeing that everyone was wrapping up their "dinner" and getting to the bottom of their wine glasses, Janice decided she wanted to move things back upstairs as soon as possible. With deliberate action, and knowing it would surprise them both (in a good way), she set down her now-empty glass, dropped to her knees under the table, and crawled directly toward her son's thick but flaccid penis. In one combined motion, she hefted his girth in one hand and guided it directly into her mouth.

Richard yelped in surprised pleasure, and Kristin immediately bent down under the table to watch what her mother was doing. "Wow! Go for it, Mom!"

Janice smiled around her son's penis. She actually liked the fact that for this first time sucking her son he was starting out completely flaccid. It would probably be the only time she could actually get the whole thing into her mouth, she realized. But his softness didn't last long. She immediately felt him begin stiffening, and she marveled at how steadily and powerfully his member began to grow as she fellated him. She worried momentarily that she was a little out-of-practice at giving blow jobs, but she reassured herself that the pure taboo of a mother blowing her own son would be more than sufficiently enjoyable for Richard.

She added to his enjoyment by occasionally letting his cock slip out of her mouth, but only so that she could lick up and down his shaft, and then around his heavy testicles. Richard merely bent his head back and moaned constantly from the feelings. Kristin was now down on the floor next to her mother, watching and studying.

"You are doing that really well, Mom," she said. "I hope you'll teach me to be as good as you."

Smacking her lips, Janice said to her, "I'll be happy to tutor, sweetie, in time. But there's something I want to do first." She backed away from her son's raging erection, letting go of it and watching it bounce and twitch. She heard him give a little disappointed gasp, but he wouldn't be disappointed for too long. Janice stood and looked at them. "Come join me in my bed, my children."

They didn't need to be told twice. Hand-in-hand the children obediently followed their naked mother, smiling broadly at how her tight round ass sashayed back and forth as she climbed the stairs just in front of them. When they got to the master bedroom Janice pulled the covers back, then crawled in the bed. She turned and looked at her kids. She was very happy to see that Richard's penis had remained hard and long.

"Krissy," she said to her daughter. "I would very much like to make love to Richard now, if that's okay with you."

Kristin said, "Of course, Mom! Ricky felt so good inside me, I would be thrilled for you to experience him too!"

"Thank you, baby," Janice said. It was what she wanted to hear. By introducing her children to sex, she instinctively knew that the two of them would want to "date" each other, or at least become primary partners with each other. Janice didn't want to interfere with such a bond without complete commitment from her daughter. She didn't worry about her son too much, knowing that guys don't bond emotionally so quickly.

"Come here, son," Janice said. Richard obeyed. She felt the mattress move under her as his weight settled down on it. Kristin found her own little corner of the bed and sat cross-legged, completely exposing her moist pussy to them but otherwise unaware of her own nudity. This was going to be a lesson for her, and she had a front-row seat!

Richard slid up next to his mother and embraced her. He cupped one of her large breasts then leaned down to kiss her. They made out for several minutes before she briefly broke her lips from his and breathed, "Make love to me, Richard."

"I will, Mom, soon," he promised. "But there's something I want to do first." He began kissing his way down her body, pausing at each breast, focusing for a few moments on one nipple and then the other, then slowly down her tummy. Into her soft skin he mumbled, "There's a favor I need to return."

Janice excitedly anticipated the direction Richard was going. She was still amazed with herself at how eager she suddenly was to have her own flesh-and-blood son go down on her. It was only icing on the cake that he was proceeding in this direction with his sister, Kristin, watching. Janice glanced her way and smiled when she noticed that her daughter was lightly and absentmindedly fingering her own swollen clitoris as she watched her mother and brother move their naked bodies together.

Richard eventually found his way down to his mother's completely bald pussy. There was absolutely no difficulty for him in finding her engorged clit poking out from her labia. But he purposely avoided applying any direct pressure to that spot with his mouth or hands. His experience with cunnilingus was somewhat limited, but he knew that part of what made it enjoyable for women was steadily building up to direct stimulation, not always just diving right in. Richard was determined to make this as memorable and pleasurable as he could for his beautiful mother.

Janice's breathing shifted suddenly when she felt her son's tongue begin to make light teasing trails up and down the outside of her vagina and inner thighs. She'd been expecting, perhaps hoping, that he'd simply plant his face into her snatch and lick away, but she realized that he was going to take his time and "torture" her. It would be exquisite torture.

Still gently playing with herself, Kristin leaned forward and got a closer look at what Richard was doing to her mother with his mouth. "Oh Ricky," she said softly, amazed at what she was seeing, "I hope you'll do this to me some day."

Richard grinned into his mother's crotch, intoxicated by her womanly scent. "I will, sis," he promised. "You'll have your chance soon."

He returned his attention to his mother and finally began to lick more directly between her puffy labia. Janice moaned and sighed in wonton pleasure, already feeling the build-up of a massive orgasm. She'd enjoyed a couple of very light non-contact climaxes this afternoon, but what was building now would be one for the record books. She'd been so busy in recent weeks it had been a long time since she'd even masturbated, so this orgasm was definitely something she was looking forward to.

"Oh Richard," she cooed, encouraging him to continue. "You're making Mommy feel so, good baby. Soooooo gooooood."

Richard's response was only to continue his lapping at his mother's cunt, and along with his tongue he began gently probing her entrance with a finger. The sensation caused his mother to lift her hips slightly, desperate to feel more pressure from her son, and he was encouraged to probe deeper, to suck harder. He made steady but torturously slow progress until at last his lips and tongue finally found his mother's clitoris, and mere seconds after he began sucking on it, he felt his mother's entire body tense up.

It felt as if her very soul was being blasted into orbit. Janice climaxed more powerfully than she ever had in years, and she was not shy about screaming out at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, Richard, oh my son! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING SO HARD!"

Richard hung on for dear life, trying to maintain his "grip" on his mom's clit with his lips, as she thrashed on the bed in orgasm. As his mother continued to moan he suddenly heard a second feminine wail of pleasure. Out of the extreme corner of his vision he saw his sister Kristin, still sitting Indian style but hunched over with her own orgasm. She'd been playing with herself this whole time, and hearing their mother climax was enough to send her over the edge as well. Both women's eyes were screwed tightly shut, tears forming in the corners, their faces matching shades of lustful red. Had Richard not already had the opportunity to unload two powerful orgasms earlier in the day he knew he probably would have spewed his seed directly into the sheets as he lay on his stomach, sucking on his climaxing mother's clit and listening to his sister also cum.

After what easily felt like five solid minutes of orgasm, Janice finally managed to blink her eyes open and regain a modicum of focus. Her son still had his face down between her legs, but he had lightened up his ministrations on her clit and was now merely lightly kissing her drenched labia, accenting the kisses with just the slightest touches of his tongue. Janice was impressed by this. Somehow he'd learned that it was best to slowly lighten up on the woman when helping her climax with your mouth. For him to have suddenly pulled away may have stunted her orgasm. God, she loved this boy so much!

Though she was freshly showered, Richard felt a cool sheen of sweat forming on his mother's body as he felt up her thighs and stomach. He knew he'd made her cum very, very hard, and he was quite proud. He also now felt less selfish about the fact that all he wanted to do next was climb on top of her and fuck the living shit out of her.

Janice looked down to see her son, his face wet with her juices, now staring directly up into her eyes. She knew exactly what he wanted. She wanted it to. "Come to me," she whispered. He lifted himself on his hands and crawled up toward her. She could see his unbelievably enormous erection angrily pointing toward her body, toward the one place both of them so desperately wanted it to be. As her son settle himself into position between her widely parted legs, he bent down and planted a strong, sensual kiss on her lips. She let her mouth be probed open by his tongue and marveled at the taste of her own essence from his mouth. She felt him lower himself further, and she anticipated what it would feel like for the big fat head of his cock to penetrate her for the first time.

But both she and her son froze when they heard Kristin blurt out, "Wait!"

Richard was ready to practically rape his mother at this point, and he was briefly annoyed that his sister would at this sudden moment decide that everyone should stop. But with a pang of guilt at his selfishness, he realized Kristin merely wanted to reposition herself to be in better proximity to what mother and son were about to do.

Janice held her breath, worried that Kristin was suddenly having second doubts about what they were all doing together, but when her daughter spoke again she knew why she'd been asked to wait.

"I want to guide Ricky into you like you did for me, Mommy."

Kristin had said that so gently, so innocently that Janice almost burst into tears for how much she loved her daughter right then. She nodded. "Yes," she said. "Please help your brother make love with me, honey."

Richard felt his head swim with lust as he felt the small soft fingers of his own sister wrap tentatively around the base of his thick cock. He bent his head to watch between his body and his mother's as Kristin continued to "help." She now had his cock aimed correctly with one hand, and with the other she gently grazed her mother's slit.

"Just making sure you're lubricated enough," Kristin's voice was mockingly clinical as her mother's had been just a short while ago when their positions had been reversed.

All three of them chuckled lightly, but now there was no more waiting. Kristin only did one other thing for them that her mother had not thought to do before: she allowed her mother's juices to soak a few of her fingers, and then she transferred that natural nectar to her brother's cock, lathering it until it glistened.

"There," she said with a satisfied smile. "This will help him go in better."

Janice smiled at her daughter, then glanced at her son. He was staring at her again. She returned his gaze with pure love, and the two of them silently committed to watching each other's eyes closely at the moment of penetration.

That moment was now. Still guided by his sister's light grip, Richard moved his hips forward against his mother's, and when the tip of his penis begin to part her pussy lips they both felt something akin to an electric shock. After only the slightest of pauses, Richard pushed a little further, and soon a good number of inches of his penis was moving deeper and deeper into his own mother's vagina. At the last moment Kristin slid her hand out from between them, then sat back again, legs crossed and pussy exposed, and watched her mother and brother do it.

Only when he was fully inside her, his pelvic bone now pressing against her mons, did Janice realize she'd been holding her breath. She let it sigh out of her in an exhalation of pure satisfaction. What she was doing now was the most taboo, the most erotic and the most wonderful thing she had ever done in her life: she was making love with her son!

Richard held himself inside his mother and remained still for several moments. He never took his eyes off her, and he saw only love in the look she was returning toward him. Part of him marveled at the fact that he was in a second pussy in as many hours. That in and of itself would have been something for the Record Books, but there was of course a glaring fact that went well beyond the Record Books but could never be entered into them: the first woman had been his younger sister; this second was his own mother.

Kristin watched her brother finally begin to move in and out of her mother. She couldn't believe that this day would begin as an otherwise normal (and annoying) school day and end with her losing her virginity to her brother, who was now having sex with Mom! And watching them have sex was totally hot! So hot, in fact, that she had to begin playing with herself again as she watched. When she'd first started masturbating while Ricky ate Mom's pussy, she'd actually blushed upon realizing that she'd been doing it in front of them. But that embarrassment was fleeting and absurd; there was no longer anything even remotely taboo for the three of them. So when she began masturbating again, she did it freely and with eagerness.

Janice finally had to squeeze her eyes shut again as Richard began to thrust into her more steadily. He'd only been inside her a few minutes, but she could already feel another powerful orgasm building. She was still trying to catch her breath at how full, so very, very full, her pussy felt right now. Each time he bottomed out she could feel the spongy head of his cock squishing against her cervix. It must have been torture at first for her poor daughter to lose her virginity from such a thick member. Janice already knew that she'd be sore for a while after this session, but she didn't care. She wanted more, more, and she wanted it—

"Harder," she said. Actually it was more like pleading, "Harder, Richard, please."

"Yes, Mother," he grunted, increasing his thrusts in both speed and pressure. "I'll give it to you hard, I promise!"

"Yes...yes, baby!" Janice exclaimed. "Oh, my sweet boy, I can feel you in my guts! Yes, that's it! Harder. HARDER!"

Richard began slamming into his mother for all he was worth. Once again he was thankful that he had been able to drain his balls a couple of times already, otherwise he knew he'd have lost control by now.

Kristin, now fingering her clit with a ferocity to match that of her family's fucking, loved the guttural sounds her mother was making, the animalistic growls from her brother, and especially the loud steady slapping of their hips pounding against each other. She felt a very powerful orgasm building, but she tried to pace herself, eager to time it with her mother's if possible. She knew it would be more fun that way.

"Oh," Janice moaned. "Ohhh...oh God, I'm going to cum again, Richard. You're going to make Mommy cum again!"

"I want you to, Mom," Richard grunted. "I love you so much, Mom, please cum for me!"

"I will, baby, I will! Just don't—stop—fucking—me!"

Richard felt his cock twitch and swell a little extra. Despite the taboo of what he had done to his sister and was now doing to his mother, he had yet to hear his mother curse, and it was just a nice little extra turn-on. Mom didn't seem to actually register that she'd cursed, she was so engrossed in her pending climax. He glanced over at his sister, noting with relish that she was masturbating like a madwoman, but also exchanging an amused nod that yes, she'd heard Mom say the F-word too!

Incredibly, Janice felt her son's cock expand a little. It already seemed impossible that he could even fit inside her. To feel him actually grow more...well, that was pretty much all it took. With determination she lifted her legs and locked her legs tightly around her son, forcing him to keep plunging as deeply as he could into her core. Her cervix was getting absolutely hammered now the he point where she imagined she was being split open and bringing her boy back into her very womb, cock first!

"Unnngh...unnngh" were pretty much the only sounds she could make now. Her pussy began to squeeze down on her son's pounding shaft, a mind of its own now, and a glow began warming her guts. The glow seemed to turn into a flame. She felt another sensation on her left shoulder and realized that Richard had buried his head down in there, trying to leverage himself so that he could fuck her harder than any woman he'd ever fucked before. She could feel their bodies actually begin to travel up the bed, and she worried that she'd soon be bumping her head against the—

She felt her own voice get caught in her throat. The flame had begun raging, a raging flame of pleasure, of joy, of pure incestuous bliss. Then the flame exploded into an atomic orgasm beyond anything she had ever, ever felt in her life. In an ear-splitting scream she cried out.

"Oh god, Richard, OH MY GOD YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM FOR MY SON!"

Kristin cried out as well, "I'm cumming too, Mommy! This is so wonderful!"

Janice barely registered her daughter next to her, but she somehow managed to reach out and touch her leg as the two women orgasmed. "Yes, baby! Cum with Mommy!"

Finally, it was all too much for Richard to take. He felt his balls contract and tingle. He could no longer control his steady pounding rhythm into his mother. It was happening for him too.

"Mom! Oh Mom! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum now, Mommy!"

Janice, still in the midst of her own climax, didn't miss a beat. "Do it!" she cried. "Cum for Mommy. Cum inside me, baby!"

"Ah!" Richard screamed. "Yes! Oh God, yes, Mommy, gonna—gonna—CUM!"

His final forceful thrust was so powerful it actually winded Janice, and in the next second she could feel ever muscle in his body tense up, and there was a sudden rush of warmth inside her pussy. Her boy was cumming deeply inside her, pouring his seed out and filling her. Only a small part in the back of her mind was vaguely aware that she was not on any form of birth control. But there was no way she would have dared deny her son the most fulfilling pleasure of releasing his seed directly into her.

"That's my boy," she moaned, holding him tightly as he continued to spasm into her. "Just let it go, my son. My beautiful son..."

Kristin's own self-created orgasm was subsiding, and she suddenly had a desperate desire to be even closer to her family, so she untangled her legs and positioned herself right up along side her mother. She felt her mother take her in one arm while still clinging to her son on top of her. It seemed like an eternity, but eventually he too started to come down from his climax. Kristin was happy that her brother had ejaculated inside Mom. Now they both had his semen in them. For some reason, this really, really satisfied her.

Richard felt like he had emptied every drop of fluid from his body into his mother. As he struggled to regain a normal rate of breathing he began to appreciate the fact that his mother had let him cum inside her, just as she'd let him cum inside his sister. It was a wonderful sensation. Being more or less responsible the rest of the time, he'd always used condoms with previous lovers. He couldn't imagine ever having to use condoms with his mother or sister, and he hoped he'd never have to.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds