Massage Therapy Ch. 03

But that was something to think about later. After having had three major orgasms in just a matter of hours, he now found himself struggling to stay awake. He was just conscious of the fact that his big heavy frame was now a dead weight on top of his mother. He was pleased to feel that his penis was still inside her, but it was softening quickly and would soon slip out, sadly. When it did, both he and his mother each let out a disappointed yet satisfied sigh, and then he finally let himself start to slide off to one side.

The side he slid toward was where Kristin was laying next to their mom. His sister gave a slight squeal of warning but managed to move over just enough to let him settle onto the mattress between them. Between his mother and his sister. Both of them naked. Both of them having been sexually satisfied by him. Both of them filled with his sperm. He sank into the most satisfied slumber of his life...

When he awoke a number of hours later, there was an incredible feeling around his penis, which was hard again. He looked down to see his sister struggling to get his girth into her mouth as his mother quietly gave her careful instructions. Richard looked forward to how this lesson would proceed...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds