Masturbation Club

Still jacking my cock, the sounds of my squishy, frothy juice was easily heard as she played with my prick, making as much noise as she possibly could in doing it.

"I'm looking forward to doing that myself!" Sharon chimed in.

"Oh yes, I'm sure Pete is too! I bet his poor hard cock is just aching to be played with right about now, Isn't it honey?" Jackie asked him.

"You can fucking believe it!" Pete stated. "And I'm looking forward to finger-fucking the two of you simultaneously too!" he added.

"Hmm," Sharon moaned with half closed eyes. "That sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to that. "And, I'm looking forward to feeling a cock in each one of my hands," she stated turning her attention back towards me.

I had said very little if anything. The erotic banter-taking place back and forth amongst the three of them was extremely arousing. Not to mention the slow delicate hand strokes I was still receiving under the table.

It was at that moment that I looked up and saw a waiter bringing our first dinner course. I expected Jackie to straighten up, moving away. Instead, she reached over, removing the dinner napkin, and promptly placed it in my lap over my swollen erection instead. She had stopped stroking me, but her hand remained firmly affixed to my cock, even as the waiter began setting our salad's down in front of us.

She still affectionately squeezed it however, milking the head of my dick, which she held between two of her fingers. Once again I felt a pearl of juice escape from my cock, which she used to tweak the spongy head of my prick with.

"Would you care for any pepper?" The waiter asked holding the pepper grinder near by.

Sharon snickered while looking towards Jackie.

"On this?" she said yanking the napkin away from my lap. "Heavens no! It might make me sneeze!" she said easily.

The waiter nearly dropped the pepper grinder, then grinned at Jackie as she recovered my semi-dwindling erection.

"Don't forget to come by the table before we go," Jackie said grinning at him. "I'll give you a nice little tip then," she said once again baring her breast. He grinned at her even wider than he had been.

"Enjoy your salads. I'll return shortly with your dinners," he said walking away.

I was about to comment on Jackie's little prank, though at the moment words failed me, when Jackie turned back towards Sharon.

"Are you wearing any panties?" she asked her.

"No. Why?"

"Because I'd like you to finger yourself for us a little. Make your pussy as wet as possible so we can actually hear those juices."

I was having trouble concentrating on my salad. Jackie's hand had gone back to stroking my prick while she actually began eating her first course.

"Are you playing with it then?" Jackie asked her.

"Oh my yes," she breathed.

"I wish I could see it," she frowned. "But I am starting to hear it!"

Fact was, we all could. Her movements were obvious enough. Sharon had placed one hand on the table, not even touching her food. The other was down between her legs, working her very wet slit with rapid fingerings of her pussy that had begun to make the most delicious erotic sounds.

"Let Pete have a taste dear," she told her.

I watched as Sharon lifted her hand to him as though he were to take it and kiss it in formal greeting. Once again, he took the moment to smell her aroma, gingerly licking the tips of her fingers instead of kissing the back of her hand as I had almost expected him to do.

"Ah yes," he announced to everyone. "She has very sweet, very lovely tasting pussy juices."

"Why thank you," Sharon replied coquettishly. "I'm looking forward to your enjoyment of them more fully."

With the first course out of the way, once again we played musical chairs. I had no idea what the waiters might have been thinking. Every time one of them came back to take and replace our dinner ware, it seemed we had moved and rearranged our seating arrangements. It was an interesting thought, and I wondered if they suspected or even knew. One rather attractive waitress had in fact seemingly glanced down at one point when I knew that Sharon was busily playing with Pete's cock after Jackie and I had once again exchanged places with them.

"Do you think she knows?" I asked somewhat worriedly.

"Oh, I'm positive she does," Sharon stated. "I purposely kept Pete's cock out that last time so she could see what I was doing to it. I know she got an eyeful that last time!"

"She nearly got just that!" Pete added playfully. "One or two more strokes of your hand there Sharon, and she most certainly would have!"

We all laughed at Pete's remark, while waiting for the arrival of our dessert.

"If you'll excuse us for a moment?" Jackie mentioned. "We're going to the little girls room. I want to play with my desert in there for a moment. We'll be right back."

With that having been said, Sharon and Jackie stood as Pete and I held their chairs. Watching the two attractive women head off towards the bathroom, I turned back towards Pete.

"So, where are we off too next?

"We own a small boat near here," Pete answered. "I thought we'd spend the rest of the evening enjoying ourselves there. We can really get down to business then," he added with a mischievous smile. "I've nearly cum twice now as it is. And I'm ready to shoot a nice thick load all over Sharon's pretty cunt. Speaking of which, how are you doing anyway?"

"You ever hear the term blue balls?

Pete roared with laughter.

"Well I've certainly got a pair. Jackie's been driving me nuts most of the evening. When she spooned some of those mashed potatoes into that napkin and used them to jerk me off with, I damn near gave her some gravy to go along with them!"

Once again Pete laughed. "Yeah, she always has enjoyed playing with her food!"

"Ah...they're coming back!" I informed him, spotting the women heading back our way.

"Make sure you leave our pretty little waitress a nice tip," Jackie told Pete. "And the other waiters too. They've all been very attentive to us this evening and deserve something a little extra special."

Pete picked up the check, which was another unexpected surprise, and we soon left the restaurant.

It was a short quick drive down to the wharf where Pete said they birthed their boat. It was more like a miniature yacht however as we pulled up to the pier where it was docked.

"Shit Pete, this isn't no boat, it's a fucking mansion on water!" I exclaimed.

We quickly descended a short flight of stairs down in what could only be described as the largest bedroom I'd ever seen before aboard a ship, which this was. It was spaciously furnished with rich mahogany styled 'sea-going' furniture. A well stocked bar stood at one end of the room, a comfortably styled couch, and an enormously wide comfortable looking bed.

"Everyone, please make yourselves comfortable," Jackie announced.

And in keeping with her uninhibited true form and nature, she immediately began to peel off the low cut black evening gown she had been wearing. In seconds, she was completely naked. It'd been all she had been wearing all evening long.

Stepping out of her dress, she moved over to help Sharon untie her gold meshed halter-top.

"I've been dying to play with her titties all evening," Jackie stated doing just that.

The moment Sharon's top came undone and slithered off her arms, Jackie quickly cupped both of Sharon's perky breasts and stood there caressing them.

Both Pete and I removed our own clothing while watching the two women caressing and touching one another. By this time I was horny enough to feel totally comfortable standing here in my all-togethers with my prick full, hard, and still painfully aching.

Pete followed his pointing prick over to the bar to fix us all drinks.

I quickly sat down in the couch just a few short feet away from where the two girls stood, now fingering one another's cunts.

Sharon was indeed a true redhead. Her neatly trimmed pubic patch was the exact same color as the hair on her head. I had wondered briefly about that. And now I knew. Jackie on the other hand had obviously completely shaved her pubic hair off. She was as bald as the day she'd been born. But then again, I liked a bare pussy too.

"She's sopping wet!" Jackie announced gleefully. "You're really going to enjoy playing with this Pete," she told her husband. "Sharon has the sloppiest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fingering!"

Taking the drinks he'd just made, Pete handed one out to each of us taking a seat on the couch next to where I was sitting. Sharon came over to kneel down on the floor before him, and I watched as she fished an ice-cube out of her glass, and began running it up and down the length of his rigidly hard cock.

"Feel good?" she questioned playfully.

"Fucking cold is what it feels," Pete said gritting his teeth. "But yeah, it feels good too!" he added a second later.

Jackie soon joined Sharon on the floor sitting next to her and began doing the same thing to me. The feel of cold ice against my heated prick was a mixture of pleasurable torture and exquisite pain.

Pete leaned forward cupping and playing with Sharon's breasts as she continued teasing him with her hand as well as the rapidly melting ice-cube. Taking another sip of his drink, he captured a piece of ice from it, once again leaning forward, only this time he sucked one of Sharon's nipples into his mouth and began treating her to the same cold foreplay she'd been giving to him.

"Oh yes! Suck my tits like he's doing with hers!" Jackie commanded me. "I want to feel that!"

I quickly sat my drink down on a nearby table after mouthing an ice-cube. Jackie soon straddled my lap giving me easier access to her luscious breasts, where I began tonguing, teasing those incredibly hard nipples of her with the ice. I flicked them firmly yet slowly with my tongue. Periodically capturing one or the other with my lips and then gently sucking or chewing on her extended tit flesh which had the hoped for affect. Jackie was moaning pleasurably, reaching behind herself to fondle my prick, which now rested comfortably against the crack of her ass.

Jackie began pumping and squeezing my cock with those expert strokes she'd perfected while I dined on the "twins" as she'd earlier referred to her breasts. As I did, I could hear the rapidly increased and excited breathing-taking place over where it became evident that Sharon was approaching the first of what would become many orgasms that evening. By now Sharon was standing with Pete having moved around behind her. He was cupping one breast toying with her nipples, while his other hand busily fingered her more than slippery cunt.

"Oh my. Is she going to cum standing like that?" Jackie hoped.

"I think so," Pete said grinning. "It sure feels like it, her pussy is pure liquid and she's quivering like mad!"

"Are you Sharon?" Jackie pressed, "Are you going to cum soon for us? Are you going to flood Pete's hand with your juices so we can hear them and see them?" she urged her.

"Finger-fuck me while we watch this," Jackie said climbing down off of my lap. Bending over, she presented her pussy to me. "Finger my twat from behind doggy-style while I suck on her tits!" Jackie told me. "And finger me slowly until she starts to cum, then ram your fingers inside me as hard as you can!" she instructed.

Pete continued to rub Sharon's red-fur covered pussy as they stood there together. Pete now using both hands, one to spread a part Sharon's pussy lips, and the other to more directly twirl the sensitive surface of her fully exposed clit.

"That's it! Oh yes.... that's it! Right there. Just like that. Don't stop...please don't stop!" Sharon moaned, grinding her ass back against Pete's massive erection.

"Now!" Jackie yelled as we both realized Sharon was deep in the throes of orgasm; her face contorted changing colors as she momentarily sucked in her breath, holding it. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it you bastard! Fuck me hard! Harder!" she continued screaming while I impaled her with a rapidity of my fingers that had become all but a blur.

And as Sharon succumbed to her pleasures by Pete's stroking hand, Jackie's pussy juice began to make wonderfully loud erotic squishy-frothy sounds as I pummeled her cunt from behind. Jackie had reached beneath herself, frigging her clit while I continued to slip fully three fingers in and out of her split. Sharon had recovered sufficiently from her own climax to reach down and begin playing with Jackie's free-swinging tits.

"Oh yes! Pinch them Sharon, pinch my fucking nipples! Tear my fucking nipples off if you want to! Twist the fuckers, hard...harder...harder!" she demanded.

I felt Jackie's hot wet cunt suddenly constrict around my fingers. I felt the tightness inside her as her pussy clenched, released, clenched again followed by a wonderful flow of extra slippery lubrication as she came.

"Oh fuck!" Jackie screamed out in pleasure as she rocked and bounced against my hand, Sharon as well as Pete now all but holding her up still playing with her tits. I slowed my fingering of her split, thinking her spent, but she turned her head back glaring at me. "Don't stop...for God's sake don't stop! I'm cumming again!" she pleaded.

"Here, let me have a turn!" Sharon all but pushed me out of the way standing Jackie up fully, standing in front of her now, slipping her hand down between Jackie's legs. Pete joined her, taking a breast sucking it, inviting me to do the same with the other.

"Suck her tit," he said smiling. "She really likes it when her tits are sucked while cumming."

It didn't take long. In fact, I wasn't even sure she'd stopped climaxing before she was doing so again. Over and over she moaned, wailed, and cried out in ecstasy while Sharon fingered her split, sometimes slapping her mound with the palm of her hand while Pete and I nipped at her tits, licking, sucking and biting her nipples furiously. Added to that pleasure, Jackie had relocated each of our pricks, holding onto them as though to support herself. Her grip almost painful, but sending sure-fire signals of the pleasure she was obviously receiving. When at last she was finished, Jackie all but collapsed as her knees weakened.

Pete surprised everyone by carrying Jackie easily over towards the bed, placing her down on it. She had a rapturous expression still etched into her face, as she slowly recovered from the series of orgasms that she'd just experienced.

"I bet you boys are just about ready to bust a nut or two huh?" she finally spoke opening her eyes returning back to reality.

I didn't know about Pete, but I knew I certainly was. My balls ached something terrible with the need to squirt what I felt was gallons and gallons of cum-cream.

Once again Jackie took over as she slowly recovered her senses.

"Sharon, climb up onto the bed next to me," she patted the bed showing her where. Sharon quickly did so, leaning over to share a quick yet passionate kiss.

"Ok, bring those cocks over to us boys. 'Q' baby, get between my legs, Pete? You kneel down between Sharon's legs."

Both Pete and I joined them on the bed doing as Jackie had instructed us to do. With my prick mere inches away from Jackie's exposed pussy, she took it in hand and began using it to masturbate herself with. Likewise, Sharon watched, taking Pete's and began doing the same with his. Positioned as we were, it was easy to fondle each of the girl's breasts, and I delighted myself in doing so while Pete likewise took turns with me as we again toyed with their sensitive nipples, alternating back and forth between them.

"I don't think I'm going to last very long!" I stated honestly. The feel of Jackie's slick cunt licking my cock, her hand rapidly sliding it back and forth against t he nub of her clitoris was causing the all too familiar sensation of orgasm to rapidly approach.

"Good!" Jackie said. "I don't want you too. I've been waiting all evening long to see you shoot your load! And I have something planned for it after you do. So you can come on me anytime you're ready to baby. I want ALL your cum-juice on my pussy just as soon as you can put it there!"

Asked and answered I thought.

I felt my nuts tighten, holding off that exquisite moment with every ounce of strength and willpower I had left, which wasn't much. If anything, Jackie increased the rapidity of flicking my prick back and forth against her split, urging me on vocally to shower her pussy with my cream. Sharon was coaxing Pete to do the same to hers now, only adding to the increase of pressure building inside my balls. At last, I caved into Jackie's manipulation of my prick, the first powerful explosion roaring up and out of my cock as it spurted a thunderous milky white ribbon of spunk that saturated her pussy lips. Jackie was screaming delightedly seeing the first of many such eruptions of my spunk as it cascaded all over her cunt.

"That's it! That's it! Squirt it baby! Squirt that fuck-butter all over my pussy! Keep going...keep going, let me have it honey...give it to me!"

"Fuck!" I yelled over and over, doing just that. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her entire pussy was soon drenched in more cum than I had ever remembered producing at one time in my entire life. Rivers of cum cream began pooling up and running down her hairless slit. So much so in fact, that Jackie soon rested her finger there in an effort to keep it from escaping, damming it up with her fingers and hand.

By the sounds of it, Pete was near his own orgasm too. His grunts, groans and heavy breathing told us all that he was about to join me in showering Sharon's quim with his own measure of white sauce.

"Here it cums!" he informed everyone, though he rocked back slightly, thus forcing Sharon's grip on his prick to release, taking it himself in hand, jerking his own prick rapidly up and down, grimacing with obvious pleasure as his prick erupted. We all watched, seeing the tracers of flying cum-cream shoot into the air to fall in criss-crossing patterns all over Sharon's body, though Jackie once again instructed him to aim it primarily down towards her pussy.

"Hold your cunt open for him!" Jackie told Sharon. "Give him something to aim at. I want to see all that white sticky juice hitting against your pussy!"

Pete soon finished milking out the last few dribblings of cream from his prick, wiping it off against the mat of hair now sticky and covered almost completely with his spending. Sharon's fine thatch of bright red pussy hair looked almost as though it had been topped with whipping cream, an interesting desert as Jackie referred to it.

"Hmm, I'd say you have a nice looking strawberry split there Sharon," Jackie said reaching over to swipe up a finger full of the delicacy.

My cock had begun to soften at that point, and I collapsed back upon the bed. "Damn! That was good!" I exclaimed contentedly. "I don't think I've come that much before in my entire life!"

."I'm glad you did too, because as I mentioned earlier. I have plans for all this fun gooey stuff!" Jackie said sitting up.

It was obvious that the girl's had already discussed this earlier in the bathroom. As Pete and I looked on, they began fingering one another, using the cream they found in abundance to pleasure themselves with.

Seeing Jackie as she rubbed Pete's sticky juice into Sharon's pussy, spreading her lips, locating her clit then smearing his essence all over it was fascinating indeed. To my surprise, I felt my cock suddenly hardening again as I sat up watching this, desiring to get a better look.

"By the way Pete, what time did you say our waitress would be joining us?" she asked.

"Just as soon as she gets off work honey, which should be about an hour or so from now," he responded.

My cock throbbed.

Mr. Ever ready was living up to his name.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds