Masturbation Club

Anna shook her head in agreement. "Actually, I'm really looking forward to the "games" as well. I think those should prove to be interesting too!"

"Yes...I can hardly wait myself." Denise replied. And then they all headed off for a feast of fruits and snacks for lunch outside in the garden area.

As time had passed, it had become a more common occurrence to walk by one couple or another having sex just about any place that pleased them. In fact, it was encouraged that anyone and everyone do so. It was apart of the curriculum in fact that every couple there was to make love with one another in some part of the complex that was in full view of anyone and everyone there who should walk by. If one of the staff happened up them in fact, they were given a certificate proclaiming that they had passed this particular test. And then afforded a special night in the "fantasy" room, where they could request any number or person of the staff to join them and indulge with them whatever their hearts desires were or may be.

"You know David....we need to do that ourselves soon!"

"How about right now?" He said laughing as they collected some cheese and fruits off one of the many available trays.

"Don't tempt me. I might just do that. But I want to save what energy I do have for this evening. I "think" its going to be a special one."

Soon after they attended the "Blindfold" class. They all easily identified their own partners, as well as one another's partners. Even when some of the "assistants" were the ones to be finger touched and explored for identification.

"They tried to fool me several times." David proclaimed after they headed back to their room to prepare and relax for the evening ahead. "I must have "touched" at least three of the assistants who were there. But the moment I fingered Denise's pussy, and felt her clamp down on me, I knew it was her. And that was before I even licked her clit!" David announced proudly.

"Terry "did" miss on one woman." Denise said teasing him a little. But she was built a lot like I am, including the way her breasts and nipples felt in his hands. I think that's what got him.

"I missed on a cock touch." Anna said joining in. "I was almost sure it was Terry's. And even after I had sucked on it a little bit, I was sure that it was. But I did pretty well on everyone else, including guessing Terry correctly when I did feel and suck him the second go round. But I "nailed" David the moment I even licked him." She said laughing.

Reaching their rooms, they did then separate. A short nap, showers, and then dressing later for the formalized get together and games was something that each one of them wanted to ensure they had plenty of energy for.

"See you both later!" Anna told Terry and Denise as they went inside their room. "And no hanky-panky until later you two!" She warned them jokingly.

"You either then!" Denise shot back at her. "Besides, we'll hear it if you do."

"Not if we fuck quietly" David whispered into his wife's ear.

"Nice try lover boy. I really am going to take a nap. So you can just go into the bathroom and jerk off if you need to. But this girls going to rest up before this evening!"

The "Cock & Tail" party as it was called, started at six sharp, with drinks and finger foods available to everyone.

David wondered briefly if that in fact was actually meant when the term "Cocktails" was first introduced. It was a time when men and women mingled together, usually over drinks. He found himself wondering then if this was in fact the origination of the term.

The men were all "dicked" out in their finest Black Tie attire. That, and that alone. It was slightly amusing to be wandering about, drinks in hand, and nothing more than a black tie strung around their male members. David considered introducing this little Black Tie affair at the next gathering of the "Masturbation Club" when they next attended upon returning.

Anna and Denise both looked ravenous in their skimpy alluring little outfits. But so too did nearly everyone else there as well. Seeing everyone so comfortably gathered about, talking, chatting and even in a few rare cases, actually fondling one another was a sign that the retreat was dramatically changing a few attitudes.

One couple had even taken the opportunity to be awarded their special certificate. David and Anna had just walked by the young couple when he'd suddenly laid down on the floor, drawing his partner down on him where she promptly impaled herself upon his cock, nearly stuffing his Tie inside of her in the process.

"We should have thought of that." Anna told David.

"Yea...great idea, But I have something in mind that I think is going to be even better!" He told her.

"What?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. He said. It's a surprise!"

The four of them soon mingled about, meeting and getting introduced to people they had not even spoken to as yet. In some ways, it was like being at one of the "Clubs" gatherings. So David and Anna were already accustomed to such an intimate affair. But it was interesting to see some of the people that they had initially arrived with who had been obviously shy, and even a bit awkward around several of the others during the initial classes. Now, they were as uninhibited as anyone else that they could see. Including Terry and Denise.

"I would really love to fuck Denise." David said. "And I know you'd love to feel Terry's cock inside you before the nights over."

Anna laughed. "Denise and I have already discussed that. Dependant upon how the evening goes, and if the two of you can manage it, we're planning on going back to our room later and doing just that!"

Soon after they all sat down to an elegant dinner. The large tables all sat eight easily, and David had the pleasure of glancing about the table at several pairs of differently, but all excitingly looking tits.

"Too bad you guys don't get to have the same ambiance that we do." He teased

"Oh...I don't know about that." Anna informed him. And then surprising everyone, she slipped under the table. Moments later Terry's wide-eyed look told everyone what Anna was doing under there, as well as the two other men who were sitting with them. The "only" person who didn't get a before dinner BJ was David.

"Hey...what about me?" He said somewhat poutingly when Anna had once again retaken her seat.

"That's what you get for being a smart ass." She responded. But David knew it had all been in fun anyway. And no one else at the table seemed to have minded it either.

After dinner, Tawna dressed in a very revealing black leotard with tiny little white imprints of spermatozoa which sort of looked like Pokka dots until you looked at it closely, stood up to announce and explain the first of several challenges and games that were planned.

Twenty men and twenty-eight women were all lined up then, standing and facing one another. The women were then instructed to follow one another and walk down the long row of men who were standing there. The women were told to take a "quick" look at the men's cocks and try as carefully as possible to familiarize themselves with them, and the numbers assigned to them. Once the "parade" had taken place, the men where then ushered through a pair of large doors. Moments later, the women were all lined up in a row at the entry of those doors.

Once again Tawna briefly addressed the women.

"The object of this little game is two fold." She began. For every woman who correctly identifies her own partner, she will receive ten points. For every other man she correctly identifies and matches to his number, she will get one point.

"For the men....if he can correctly guess or identify his partner when and while she sucks him, he also will receive ten points. At the end of this challenge, the couple or couples having the most points will be given a free trip of their choice to anywhere in the world they wish to travel. So obviously ladies. It's important that you do your very best, not only to guess the most men correctly, but also to find and then convince your own partners that it is you who is sucking them. And...to make things interesting, it wouldn't hurt to try and "fool" some of the other players into thinking just the opposite!"

"Now...you will each take a position in front of the men whose cock's will be sticking through those holes in the wall. You cannot say anything of course. And there will be a one-minute time limit. When you hear the bell tinkle, you will move over one position and start over with your new partner all over again.

"Everyone understand the rules and challenge of the game then?"

Once a few minor questions had been addressed, the doors opened. There stood two rows of hard erect cocks with Black ties in place, sticking out of the small openings. Obviously there was no way to tell from any other available appendage as to who was who.

Both Denise and Anna thought they recognized a couple at least, basically from the size and shape of some of the men they'd glanced at while walking past. But even then, as most of the cocks were not fully hard there, they were now. And that made a BIG cocked difference.

Soon after the game began, and Anna knew immediately that the first guy she began sucking wasn't David. She wondered briefly if he'd be able to tell by the way she licked him that she might fool him into thinking it was his own wife. She decided then that her strategy would be to lick everyone the same way she did David, and hopefully, he would be able to tell by that that it was her, and guess her correctly too. But also...that perhaps a few other wives used the same sort of technique, and might thus fool a few of the other men by it.

As the game went on...and several minutes passed. A few men actually ejaculated, though it wasn't many. The women seemed to be doing their level best to convince whatever men whose cocks they were sucking, that they were in fact their wives, and not someone else's. When time was finally up, everyone was then told to go to the man who's cock they felt for sure was their own husbands. In some cases, two, even three women stood before the same cock that sat sticking happily out of it's hole in the wall.

When the doors finally opened in each one of the tiny little cubicles where the men stood, both Denise and Anna found them selves standing before their husbands. A few others had managed the same thing too however, so now it was down to the "extra" points awarded to see who would finally be the winner.

Sadly, neither David nor Terry guessed correctly as to the correct woman who'd sucked their cocks as being their own wives. Only two men had in fact guessed correctly, neither of which had their own wives standing in front of them either. So it all boiled down to which women accurately matched cock's to the correct men. One woman surprisingly had correctly guessed at six others, and was proclaimed the big winner.

"Well...we tried!" David said sheepishly. "It was a lot harder than you think it could be." He said, trying to weasel out of his failure. And Terry agreed in support of him.

"Obviously....you two need more "practice" in thinking about "who's" blowing you...than in what it feels like to simply get blown!" Denise teased them both.

Even then, they all agreed it had been an extremely erotic and naughty little game. Returning to the main room afterwards for refreshments, there was then a selection of the most sensual and naughty outfit amongst the women. And to their delight, Denise was awarded the prize as the most erotically dressed woman there. It seemed that the combination of the leather clad nipples poking out, and the tantalizing tiny strip of leather hanging between her legs appealed to most of the men who where there.

For the men, it was, as it usually seemed to be a "size" thing. A majority of women voted for a guy who's cock was nearly a foot long "rigid" and who had of course been one of the "two" men correctly identified inside the room. Something that a few had voiced as being a definite unfair advantage. But as it had turned out, that couple had been asked before hand to play the game blindfolded as a handicap to the contest. And they'd obviously accepted and agreed. And ended up losing anyway.

The night wound down with dancing. Though it was again required and expected that everyone dance at least for a minute or so with everyone there in attendance. And another "rule" that was also enforced while they were dancing, that each woman would masturbate her partner, and he her while they danced.

There were considerably more orgasms and deep throated moans that took place while the dancing was going on. And it wasn't lopsidedly just men either. Afterwards, Anna confessed that she'd enjoyed a nice little climax herself from a guy she'd been with, as well as another from one of the "women" there who'd not participated in the "cock in the wall game". But who was interested in dancing with as many of the women there as she could. Both Anna and Denise had danced with her, as well as another woman, and had enjoyed "fingering" their cunts while having theirs fingered as well. Denise even admitted to having had a nice little time of that as well, and teasingly said she was ready for a little more of that later on inside the room.

Soon after all four of them did return to their own bungalow. David's cock felt like it was about to burst as it was. He was extremely horny, and could hardly wait for the four of them to start pleasuring one another.

Watching Terry as he and Anna got onto one side of the bed, and as Denise then mounted him so he could lay beneath and reach up to play and caress her breasts was definitely going to be the highlight of the evening. Mr. "Fucking hard" cock was also glad to finally be rid of the black tie that had been near choking him all evening. Now...feeling his balls comfortably resting against the soft fleshy ass cheeks as Denise lowered herself upon him was an extremely thrilling experience.

Anna was already beginning to rock herself back and forth against Terry as he too lay beside them, reaching over to play with Denise's breast as well as one of Anna's. Laying there, fucking, watching one another was one of the most erotic things that Terry and Denise had ever done. And they even said so in the midst of the pleasure taking place.

David's cock felt so good inside Denise's wet saturated pussy. The way she gripped his shaft with her pussy, milking it, and the feel of her heated juices already accumulating and beginning to run down between his legs, coating his balls in her own womanly "precum" nectar was like Paradise in and of itself.

They fucked like that together for a very long time. Watching each other, enjoying the sensations and the dirty naughty discussions and chat that seemed so comfortable now between them.

"I'm gonna cum soon David" Denise openly confessed after a while longer.

"I'm going to spray juice all over you baby!" She told him just seconds before her cunt actually did explode, and send a fine river of female cream cascading out of her pussy which nearly forced David's cock out of her with the volume of it when she did cum.

"Cum all over my ass David." She told him shortly afterwards. "I want to feel your juice spraying on me when you cum."

Just hearing that caused it to happen. And David quite happily allowed his prick to slip out of her soaked pussy. Anna reached over, grasped him and finished jacking off David's cock for him. When his orgasm came, she directed it upwards, watching with lust filled eyes as his prick spewed volumes of jisim which arched high into the air, and began falling in tiny white pools of cream to collect all over Denise's back and ass.

Terry bathed Anna's cunt in a volcanic eruption as well. And she soon joined him in a mutually explosive orgasm of her own.

Their initial side by side coupling had been almost too fast, and too furious. But the intensity and desired passions had been boiling on the surface all night long.

"A little break here?" David asked as they all collectively lay glowing in the moment together. "And then maybe Terry and I should "practice" on figuring out which one of you is blowing who maybe?" He stated somewhat teasingly.

Anna was already reaching for the blindfolds. "Good idea. And then you can do the same thing to us afterwards."

"And just think." Denise suddenly sat up adding.

"We've still got three more days together!"

And Mr. Ever-ready throbbed in joyful expectation of the days ahead.

-End-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 377 milliseconds