Masturbation Club

"God, what if it was Catherine Bell?" I considered, "Catherine with a C," I added as a silly afterthought. Or my other favorite Kathryn, "Kathryn with a Z-J!" I thought giving her both initials. The likelihood of either of course being highly doubtful such as it was. Still...I was becoming more and more aroused with the aspects of whoever it was that I was with, that she too was becoming just as excited as I was!

I was surprised to hear the faint 'click' of the recorder. Obviously she had brought it over with her, placing it down somewhere nearby, but within easy reach.

"Tell me what you'd like to feel me do to you're beautiful cock," the Emily-sounding voice asked. "Talk dirty to me, tell me what excites you, what pleases you," the voice continued, followed shortly by another 'click' as my mystery woman turned the recorder off.

It took a moment for me to consider that. Still slightly abstracted by all these images dancing around inside my head for one thing, and for the other, as her hand continued to fondle my prick expertly it made it very difficult to fully concentrate. Finally however, a though came to mind. I'd always wanted to feel what it was like to have a woman masturbate my cock with her long soft silky hair. Anna's was short, so that particular little fetish was out of the question as far as she was concerned.

"I'd like it if you used your hair to caress me with," I said huskily. I felt her slither off my lap, reluctantly wishing now that she hadn't as she'd taken those nice soft breasts away from me in doing so. When I felt her hair begin to wrap itself around my shaft, all thoughts of remorse quickly evaporated.

"Oh God that feels good!" I moaned happily. She wrapped a goodly length of that soft silken hair about me, then captured it all within her hand, pumping my member slowly up and down until I felt I'd explode, fighting the urge to actually do so with every fiber of my being.

"Oh yeah, stroke my prick!" I said remembering her words for me to talk dirty to her. Something I loved incorporating into whatever form of sex-play I enjoyed. "Now twist it, twist your hair around my dick and pull on it," I urged her, reveling in the sensation as she did so. "Oh fuck that's nice!" I nearly yelled out in ecstasy as she rewrapped my cock, repeating the entire process.

When I began to realize that if she kept this up much longer, I'd be giving her my own version of seminal conditioner, I said the first words that popped into my head. "Let me feel your pussy!"

She hesitated briefly, and then went back to stroking my cock with her hair.

"Please!" I added on the verge. "I want to slip my fingers inside your cunt, play in your juices, and feel them coating my fingers!" I'd been milliseconds away from shampooing her hair. Thankfully, she stopped just in time, releasing my prick, standing before me. I felt her reach down taking my hand in hers, guiding it towards her cunt. When she did, I noticed almost immediately that her pussy was soft, smooth and bare!

I'd been after my wife for years to shave hers. Not that I didn't enjoy the soft downy tuft of hair between her legs. But like anything, sometimes variety is the spice of life. Unfortunately, she'd refused, saying how much she hated it when it began growing in again. Now, caressing the baby-like smoothness of her skin, I felt my prick drool happily as with its minds eye, it saw the puffy outer lips, all swollen, glistening with her candy-juice. Something I of course could only imagine.

I easily slid my finger inside her. She was wet, very, very wet. I began to finger-fuck her, slowly at first, just sliding my middle finger in and out of her pussy until she was meeting my insertions with a gyrating pelvical dance that ensured I was thumping her clit with the palm of my hand. She'd placed her hands on my shoulders for support, grinding herself away on me as I now added a second finger to the fray, further stimulating her as well as soliciting a renewed bath of additional cunt-candy as she slickened my fingers.

I was so fucking horny at this point that I was fantasizing about all kinds of things, remembering how she, or at least how the 'recorder' had asked that I talk dirty to her. I decided to let it all hang out, and tell her exactly what else it was that I wanted to do...to her!

"I want to finger-fuck your ass too. I want to finger your cunt, finger your ass, and suck your clit until you can't stand it anymore!" I openly admitted to her. And though I had actually never done that, realizing now that I had the opportunity to do so just seemed to heighten my own sexual desires. I was sort of in the drivers seat here for the moment, and I was going to fucking well take advantage of it while I could!

All at once I felt her push against my chest, which effectively laid me flat out down on the couch I'd been sitting on.

"So much for being in the drivers seat," I thought.

Having done that, I felt her joining me as she straddled my waist. Her long hair once again brushing against my chest as she lowered her head to gently nip and lick the supersensitive knob of my pulsating cock. Mr. Fucking Wanted to Cum, had just regained its senses when he found himself getting licked all over forgetting all about remaining calm. I was just about ready to throw in the towel when I felt her climbing back into my lap where she rested that slick wet pussy against my shaft. I worried momentarily that she was about to place it inside her. One thing I did know, actual intercourse wasn't 'normally' allowed. I mean there wasn't any firm rule about it either, but Emily had once told me that everything short of actual fucking was pretty much OK. Only under rare and extreme circumstances did her clients or participants ever engage in actually fucking one another. And in my own case, I wasn't sure I'd comfortably be able to go that far either.

"I can't," I whispered somewhat pleadingly.

And then as if to alleviate my hesitation and concern, she pressed her cunt lips against my cock, placing the flat of her hand on my prick and began rubbing herself off this way.

"Close...but no cigar," I said. Not even realizing. I'd spoken the words out loud.

She stopped moving against me.

"Sorry," I was thinking about something funny I once heard about the use of a cigar.

I heard her laugh, catching me by surprise. It was sweet and sensual though she quickly muffled her mouth with her hand.

Once again she pressed her pussy against my shaft, I felt her heat engulf me, felt her juices kissing and sucking my prick in a blanket of pure fem-creamy bliss. As her hand surrounded my cock, she began to move it up and down, back and forth between that velvety smooth split. Slowly, she gradually increased the tempo until she was frigging her clit-nub with the head of my prick so rapidly that I knew she would soon reach her pleasures.

I felt her shudder softly, not quite stopping, but arching her back as she gave way to her orgasm. It was hard, intense as she continued pummeling her pussy with my cock, gradually easing the tempo until it beat ever so lightly against her as though using it to sooth herself. I wondered how difficult that must have been for her to do. To cum in silence. I never could. I was always so damn vocal and loud when I came. And I wondered how she would take or accept that when I finally did.

And hopefully that would be soon too. My cock was aching for release, but somehow I felt there was more, much more. And I waited patiently to see what she was up to next when I again heard the familiar 'click' of the tape recorder.

"What I want you to do now is lick my pussy. So lay down on the floor so I can more easily straddle your face. While you are doing that, I am going to suck your cock until I feel the cum draining down my throat."

"Click" I didn't need any further prompting. It had been a long, long time since I'd had that done. And not that my wife wasn't good at giving head, she was. But she simply didn't like my actually cumming in her mouth for whatever reason. I quickly positioned myself on the floor as I'd been told. Seconds later I sensed, then felt, as either Penelope Cruz, or Halle Berry, or maybe even Whitney Houston nestled their beautiful wet pussy down over my face.

As I dove into heaven, I began chasing her clit all over the place with my tongue. As I did, I felt my prick suddenly being swallowed by the most voracious pair of lips it had ever been my pleasure to feel wrapped around my dick. Sliding a finger inside, I began sampling portions of her cunt-candy, deciding at that very moment to begin slicking up another opening not too fucking far away. I had attempted this with my wife on numerous occasions, always getting a slap of the hand or a wiggle of her ass telling me no. As I began probing her cute little pucker-cup, I gently inserted my finger inside, easing it in slowly as I likewise began teasing her with another finger inside her pussy. As my lips surrounded her elusive clit, she surrendered to my manipulations, my finger burrowing fully into her ass where I now held her as though about to go bowling. Only in this instance, there was only one pin I was shooting for, and I currently found myself licking it.

"Oh fuck!" she actually moaned, though too softly to register if it had been anyone I might even have vaguely recognized. But the fact I had caused her to actually utter a sound was some sort of achievement in my book.

My only problem was, she was sucking my cock inside out and I was now having trouble concentrating. Mr. 'Are you gonna let me cum now?' was urging me to give in, and I was half-tempted to grant him his wish. She was doing things to my cock that I didn't know a person could do. As we literally tortured one another there on the floor, it became more or less a race to see who was going to cause whom to cum first. And being that she had a definite advantage at this point, I was rapidly losing ground as my prick was threatening divorce if I soon didn't give in.

Surprisingly, she did. I felt her tense, felt her ass tighten about my finger, as well as the one I was still busily fucking her pussy with when she exploded. Suddenly her pussy gushed an abundance of sweet tasting nectar that literally drenched my face. My moment of victory was short-lived however as my cock now having a mind of its own, decided to join her in the blissful ecstasy she was still feeling.

I felt my jisim balloon from somewhere inside my soul where it escaped in one long drawn out continuous stream, or so it seemed anyway, as her hungry mouth consumed each and every drop of nectar I could produce. Which under the circumstances was considerable!

Moments later, even as I continued to splurge whatever it was I had left inside her mouth, all the while still licking, still tickling her clit with my tongue, she finally rolled off, forcing me away.

An eternity went by. Slowly, I began to sense her presence lying near me still, her breathing only then recovering as she moved back to touch me, her hand gently caressing my now flaccid satiated member.

"No way!" I thought to myself. Mr. Cock had once again returned to the Mild Mannered Cock Kent, no longer able to leap tall buildings....or tight cunts in a single bound.

Then slowly....ever so slowly I felt my cock 'bob' and twitch. Reawakening once again. I felt her climb over atop me, felt the heat of her pussy lips just surround the fleshy meat of my staff, and slowly she slid her self down onto me.

Home again.

With one motion I tore the mask off of my face. I might be staring into the depths of hell itself, but I had to know!

"Anna?"

She was sitting astride of me, my cock buried deeply inside her cunt.

She had long hair, a wig I realized.

"Just what the hell is going on I asked? How...what the..." Is about all I could manage to stammer out.

Only then did she finally tell me the story.

She did, as she usually did, go about straightening up things inside the hotel room I had been staying in. She had proceeded to hang up one of my jackets when she noticed an interesting 'sex'-paper folded up inside one of my pockets. She had taken it out with the curiosity of flipping through it later when she noticed that I had circled a particular advertisement for Masturbation Club.

Curious, she had called the number; spoken with Emily about the service and what it offered. At that point, somewhere along the way, she then told Emily who she was. One thing led to another, and it was Emily who calmed her down from being angry or upset with me, and even went so far as to suggest setting up this whole little scenario, more for her enjoyment and pleasure than in mine really. After all, I was there to do whatever it was that she wanted to have done.

Before long, the two of them had concocted the whole plan, and Emily immediately went about setting things up. She'd even gotten from Anna at her suggestion the code name of 'Bob' and then Robert. S was for 'surprise', which indeed this had been.

Only then did I realize, that here I was, lying in my own bed in my own hotel room. The Chauffer had done nothing more than drive around for a while, and bring me right back here. Emily had arranged everything, including the taped conversation that she and my wife had so perfectly planned out together.

"Very tricky," I said. "You're pretty damn sneaky you know that?"

"Oh? And you're not? Running around town masturbating in front of perfect strangers? You don't call that pretty sneaky?"

"You got me there," I said sheepishly. "But...I wasn't going to fuck anyone but you!" I added as though that really counted for anything. Though initially, maybe it did.

"No, I've got you here," she said. And her hand once again wrapped itself around my rapidly responding penis.

"I think I'm going to have to change its name from Mr. Ever Ready to Mr. Insatiable," I said speaking to myself.

"What?"

"Oh nothing...just thinking out loud."

"By the way, speaking of which. Just who did you imagining being here with tonight anyway?" My wife asked.

"Why you darling. I was thinking of you!"

#

Masturbation Club - Chapter Five

By: Thesandman

I was truly exhausted. Anna and I had fucked and sucked one another nearly all night long. By the time it was beginning so show some light outside, we'd fallen asleep.

The sound of the phone ringing didn't fit in with the nice little dream I was having. After several rings, I finally woke fumbling for the phone.

"Yeah?" I said grumpily finally speaking into the mouthpiece.

"David? This is Emily. Is everything all right?"

It took a moment longer to register Emily's voice, but more importantly, why she was even calling me.

"Oh, Hi Emily. Yes. Everything is fine; I'm just a little tired is all. We were up pretty late."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she asked worriedly.

"Oh...definitely a good thing. I must say, the two of you certainly gave me the surprise of my life," I said with a little more alertness, actually sitting up in bed now.

Lying next to me, Anna finally stirred, her nude body only partially concealed by the top sheet of the bed. One breast exposed as though peeking out at me to say, "Good morning darling, I had a wonderful time last night".

"Who's on the phone?" she whispered to me.

"Emily," I said placing my hand over the receiver.

Anna sat up with a very mischievous look on her face. "Tell Emily thank you."

I laughed, speaking back into the phone. "Anna says to tell you 'thank you' Emily. And so do I."

Emily breathed a sigh of relief. Obviously, she'd been a little concerned that things wouldn't turn out quite as well as they had. "So, can I still count on you for Saturday?"

"Saturday?"

I was still in a little bit of a daze, not fully awake. And then it hit me. "Oh my God! I'd forgotten. Saturday!" I thought. The special, 'by invitation only' party that Emily had mentioned to me earlier. "Ah, no actually. We haven't discussed it. I'm not even sure that under the circumstances..."

I never had the chance to finish. Suddenly Anna took the phone away from me.

"Hey Em, Anna. Any problem if we both show up? No? No, no problem with that either, I'm sure I can find something to wear."

There were a few minutes of silence as Anna sat listening to whatever it was that Emily was discussing with her. I could only shake my head in wonder. They were chatting away like old friends. I was about to get up out of bed and take a pee when Anna reached over and began fondling my dick.

"Oh yes, he's still here. I'm playing with his prick at the moment, so he won't be going anywhere just yet." Anna laughed at something Emily said looking towards me. "Why thank you Em," she said using the familiar abbreviated word for Emily's name now. "I wouldn't miss it for the world! Ok, we'll see you later then!" she said finally hanging up.

Once again she smiled.

"What?"

"You'd didn't think you were going to go all by yourself did you?" she asked squeezing my dick, and not in a friendly way.

"Actually, I wasn't really planning on going," I lied. Which was a dumb thing considering.

"David!"

"Ok, ok," I said giving in as she threatened to strangle poor Mr. Limp dick.

"Now, you'd better get up and put something on. Room service will be here any minute now!"

"Good, I'm starved," I said rolling out of bed.

"Ah David?"

"Yes?"

"I ordered a 'special' room service. Or actually Emily did. Though I did ask for a pot of coffee. So, get dressed in something you can wear out on the balcony. I'll bring you out a cup of coffee after he gets here."

"He?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes, he. Now come on, get a move on, I need to straighten up a little bit, I don't want to look like I'm all fucked out when he arrives!"

"He?" I asked myself again silently as I threw on a bathrobe. "He?"

Anna eventually came out of the bathroom once she'd made herself presentable. Although by 'presentable', as she'd called it, included wearing a chiffon see-through white night gown that did little if anything to hide her luscious curves. She'd no sooner stepped from the room when we heard a knock on the door, followed by: "Room Service!"

Anna grinned. "He's here. Now come on David, be a good boy and go sit out on the deck. I'll bring you some coffee before things get too busy," she added.

I stood out on the deck peering around the curtain as my wife headed towards the door to answer it. Seconds later, she reappeared leading a very tall, dark, bronze-skinned guy who was pushing a breakfast cart into the room behind her.

Anna quickly located the ticket that came along with the breakfast, signing it. "That's Andrea, with a Y," she added handing it to him. I almost laughed from my place of concealment. Saying it was one thing, hearing someone else giving the code was something else.

"I'll be right back, I need to take this out to my husband," Anna said picking up the pot of coffee along with a cup and saucer. "Make yourself comfortable," she added slyly.

"If you'd like, he can watch. I don't have a problem with that," Our room-service guy said.

"Oh that's ok, he can stay where he is," Anna said turning briefly towards him. "This is for me anyway, and I don't want him distracting me, which I'm sure he would if he were to join us."

Anna passed me the pot of coffee along with the dishes. "Now, behave yourself. I don't care if you peek through the curtains, but this is something Emily set up for me, and I have every intention of enjoying it," she warned.

"Fuck me!" I said holding the coffee.

Anna winked, "Maybe after he leaves. I should be good and horny by then," giving me a brief kiss before disappearing back inside the room.

Still peering between the curtains, I followed her as she walked over towards the bronze-skinned Adonis that had taken a seat. What I noticed almost immediately was that he'd taken Anna's suggestion literally. He was naked, already stroking his massive cock. He might not have been quite as large as John was, but the guy had a big thick-looking black cock. I had to admit, it was weirdly interesting to see her kneeling down in front of him, watching her place both hands about his prick and begin playing with it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds